Family Takedown 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,090 Followers

David correctly judged from Brit's enthusiastic response to Kate's beguiling performance that their unfortunate mother would get many opportunities to demonstrate her oral skills between his libidinous sister's soft thighs in the future.

He also knew Brit was as intrigued by the prospect of eating their cherished mother's newly-accessible pussy as she was in receiving Kate's oral attention.

'Hell, Brit may even want to bring Jenny into the mix,' he postulated hopefully. 'I wouldn't mind seeing if Jenny finds boys as interesting as she does girls.'

Of course, of the trio, Allison had the most to learn. Just introduced to Sapphic lovemaking with her mother yesterday, his shapely big sister lagged far behind both Kate and Brit in her skill set.

Not that Brit would have any hesitance to imparting the art of cunnilingus to her large-breasted older sibling. The younger girl was clearly anxious to spend some quality time with her cute, chiseled nose dug into Allison's precious, untried snatch.

Of course, she'd expect her bisexual-in-training sister to reciprocate by demonstrating all the tricks Allison had learned on Brit's always-ready muff.

While the exceedingly successful events of the morning were everything and more than he could have hoped, David was growing tired of being a mere spectator. It was time to exact some payment for the bevy of familial pussy he was granting his fortunate twin sister.

'Brit's sweet little mouth seems a good place to start,' he decided.

"Mom, stay there...but keep going," David barked.

Brit's slumped position on the chair cushion was a bit awkward, but David had an idea about how to accommodate it. He didn't think his adventurous sister would object, not that it mattered if she did.

Kate's tongue was tired, but she was well-accomplished at eating June Rutherford to multiple orgasms, so buried her head back into Brit's sopping wet gash.

Slowing her pace to languidly lap along her sexually-enervated daughter's vulva, the experienced mother leisurely slipped her probing tongue periodically into the chasm of Brit's smoldering pussy channel.

"Oooooohhh, mommy, that's so nice," Brit cooed when Kate stroked deliberately up the cleft of her cunt to poke and lick across her satisfied but still-agitated clit.

"Allison, get under mom and eat her snatch," David instructed his spectating older sister as if explaining a simple household chore to his downfallen older sister. "She's doing such a great job on Brit, her cunt's probably hot as a furnace by now."

David's naked big sister promptly did as told, sliding between Kate's parted knees to place her head looking straight up at her slick pink gash. As the insightful youngster had suggested, the laboring mother's boiling sex channel was indeed practically dripping with her flowing juices.

"Toss me a pillow, David," Allison cleverly asked her brother in recognizing she needed some assistance to properly service her diminutive mother's difficult-to-reach twat.

David's forward-thinking college sister wisely propped her head, elevating her face enough so that, with just a slight tug on her mother's wriggling hips, she ably pulled Kate's inflamed cunt to within easy reach of her tongue.

Employing her lessons to date on how best to lick and probe her mother's aroused twat, Allison trailed her tongue along Kate's parted slit, drawing her fat, meaty labia between her suckling lips.

"Mmmpphhh...uunnmmm...mmphh...," Kate's sighs were expressed as muffled moans into Brit's twitchy and anxious pussy.

"Okay, Brit, it's time to pay the piper...or play it," David chuckled.

Gracelessly, the intent youth climbed naked onto the chair cushion, kneeling on either side of his dazed twin sister's reclining torso, while angling to place the flared tip of his long cock at mouth level.

Brit's fluttering eyes awoke with immediate recognition as the eye of her brother's beautiful big cock stared back.

A pearly drop of pre-cum dotted the tip, waiting impatiently to be swallowed down by David's athletic sister while at the same time she relished the warm wet inquisitive tongue of their mother.

Brit's mouth popped open immediately with understanding, and without hesitation she slipped out her tongue to steal a dollop of translucent fluid from the head of her dominant brother's wagging pole with an impish grin.

"Mmmmm...yummy," Brit smiled happily before opening wide to let David slip the fat crown of his cock between her thin moist lips and swirl her tongue around the surface in welcome.

"Ohh yeah...oh shit, that's nice, sis," David moaned, closing his eyes and tilting his head in exaltation.

David was in heaven.

After everything -- from the forbidden sex with his older sister to the domination of his lovely, petite mother and wimpy father -- the feel of his sexy, adorable and hard-bodied twin sister's velvety lips enveloping his sensitive cockhead was almost too much.

It was only this morning's earlier orgasms, and the desire to experience Brit's soft mouth fully, saving him from shooting his load right then and there.

"Feed me your big cock, brother," Brit purposefully spit David's bulging nob from her mouth to seductively invite the eager young stud.

Kate's ears burned with sorrow and shame at the obscene remark and her recognition of the demented, incestuous downfall of her family, even as she continued to lick, tease and taunt her youngest girl's weeping cunt.

David knew immediately Brit's like-minded appreciation of deviant sex would provide countless opportunities to satisfy his perversions henceforth.

"Satisfy yourself, Brit," he replied, taking his flushed and sweating twin sister up on her offer.

David happily returned his stiff, veined tool to her welcoming mouth as Brit's silken lips stretched widely to accept the rigid meat as it pushed inward, with the exquisitely soft embrace of her nursing lips sending David into a trance-like state of sexual fulfillment.

Instinctively seeking the entrance to her throat, but not wanting to overwhelm her too quickly, David gently rocked his hips slightly forward each time to introduce another inch of his tense shaft into Brit's mouth. At this point he was uncertain if she could take it all and didn't want to cause an unpleasant gag.

For his own reasons, the bewitched young man wanted this to be good for his luscious sister too. He selfishly looked forward to using Brit's mouth often, and he didn't want to need to cajole her as he initially did Allison and his mother.

"Ohhh, mom...your tongue feels...umm...sooo good on my clitty," Brit pulled away briefly from her brother's invading cock to extoll the virtues of Kate's cunt-licking abilities, rapturously enjoying her talented mother's tongue delightfully tormenting her exquisitely incensed sex button.

Widening her jaws once more, Brit swallowed each inch of her brother's considerable shaft. More and more of big cock filled her mouth, until David finally pushed the spongy knob against her throat, easily punching into the entrance until his wiry pubic bush brushed against her upper lip.

"Ohh, shit, Brit...I always figured you knew how to suck cock," David complimented his accommodating twin sister. "Your mouth feels great!"

The impressed young wrestler watched his full length disappear between his desirable sister's staining lips, with her light blue eyes trained on his in an intuitive acknowledgement of the proper cocksucking technique.

'Ggck...ggh...,' Brit only gagged a little as his warm meat occupied the opening to her throat at a somewhat difficult angle with her shoulders pressed against the back seat cushion.

It was clear to anyone watching she had done this before; a fact not unnoticed by her disheartened mother as she labored over her mighty mite daughter's hyper-aroused cunt.

Regardless, it was the most beautiful thing David had ever seen. Perversely, even more so than when his mother's luscious lips were wrapped around his cock, and most probably because of the unspoken bond between them as fraternal twins.

Closing his eyes to focus all his senses on the glorious sensation of Brit's gentle suctioning on his iron-bar cock, David settled into a smooth, hip-rolling motion, drawing out most of his length before easily sliding back in again.

Respectfully, David fucked his intently-focused partner and twin sister's mouth...each time bottoming out just past the rim of her expansive throat.

David's ears remained attuned to the myriad sounds of slurping oral sex happening all-around, while Brit's hollowed cheeks suctioned the pulsing flesh of his thick shaft accompanied by the increasingly loud moans from their persevering mother.

Meanwhile, Allison worked diligently between Kate's widespread thighs from beneath, with David's brainy sister's face shining with the mix of their mother's cunt juice and her own saliva as she licked, nibbled and prodded Kate's needy cunt.

If David could have looked behind him, he'd his big sister from the shoulder's down, stretched out on the floor with her head hidden in her mother's pussy. Allison's giant mounds jostled easily across her chest, with her hips actively squirming in search of a stimulus for her own pussy that wasn't there.

David took his time, delicately shifting his hips as he delicately rode Brit's face, with his glistening cock slipping all the way into her wet mouth with a regular rhythm.

The obsessed teen knew the act of taking her twin brother's big cock into her mouth was driving up Brit's arousal too, as her hips developed a gentle rotation in response to her mother's persistent tonguing of her itchy clit.

'Mmmuph...mmph...mmmp...,' the muffled moans escaping Brit's lips sealed around the wide girth of David's sturdy tool matched her mother's in their intensity.

Despite his best efforts, David sensed he wasn't going to last much longer. The sight of his cock between Brit's stretched lips was simply too much to withstand for long.

"Ohh, jeez...fucking shit...," David groaned, suddenly feeling something so unexpected it set him off without control.

A gentle, caring set of slender fingertips reached between his legs and delicately grasped his hanging ball sack, lightly tugging on the large orbs within their tender, hairy bag of flesh.

It was his mother, still ardently pressing her face into her baby girl's twitching pussy, but with her intent blue eyes focused on David' butt as he repeatedly drove his cock into his sister's mouth.

Seeing his big balls stretched in their saggy pouch unattended, of her own volition Kate took it upon herself to massage the swinging pair, apparently desirous of assisting her youngest daughter in the indecent task of extracting her twin brother's creamy jism.

"UUUNNNNGGGHH...HERE IT COMES, SIS..." David warned presciently, but without any intention of pulling out. "OOOHHHHH, FUUCCCK YEAH!"

Kate's shameful act was all he could handle mentally.

The very idea that his submissive mother had sunk low enough in her subservience to his sexual needs that she would aide his quest to cum in the mouth of his twin sister -- her youngest daughter, was everything he wanted from Kate.

"UGGGHHHHH...BRITNEY!" David yelped, slipping his pulsing cock half-way into Brit's mouth before letting loose a gush of thick spunk between her stretched lips.

Immersed in her own building orgasm, but experienced enough to know what to do, Brit adjusted her tongue subtly underneath her brother's spewing cockhead and accepted the first warm burst of viscous fluid into her cheeks before swallowing it down her throat.

"AAAGGHH...OHHH YEAH...UNNH...DRINK MY CUM, SIS!!" David enthusiastically encouraged his newly-acquired partner in debauchery.

'MMMMH...MMMPH...,' Brit mumbled while gulping the torrent of cum the best she could.

David held Brit by her short brown hair, not forcefully, but just enough to steady himself, and shot another blast of milky jism into his sister's waiting mouth.

This time the force of the jet sent a stream escaping at the corner to dribble slowly down her chin. Still, she managed to consume the bulk of his seed, drawing it down to join with the first mouthful in her stomach.

'MOOOHHHHH...MUMMPPH...,' Brit moaned as the erotic charge of swallowing the voluminous contents of her twin brother's heavy balls triggered another climax.

The ecstatic teenager flickering eyes rolled up in her head as her mother maintained constant pressure on her ecstatic clitoris, powering on even as Brit's hips shuddered with the impact of her own and her brother's matching orgasms.

'SMUMMPH...MMMUPH...,' The young soccer star's mouth was on virtual auto-pilot, consuming each drop of spurting cum from David's limitless balls.

It wasn't until both her youngest children's erotic highs peaked that Kate herself exploded in a powerful wave of lustful gratification on the mouth of her oldest daughter.

"AAHHHH...MMMMMM! OHH, SWEETIE...THERE...ON MY CLIT...OHHHHH...ALLIE, SOOOO GOOOOD!" Kate shouted her own shattering orgasm.

Their lust-besotted mother's slick juices sprinkled Allison's face with a sheen of misty dew as Kate arched her back, inadvertently pulling her trembling mouth away from Brit's pink gash to shudder through her own gratifying climax on the hard-working collegian's brilliant tongue.

Kate writhed uncontrollably, oblivious to the disturbing perversity of the taboo scene in which she was a central performer -- the lovely trio of mother and two daughters engaged in a ménage of lesbian sex so obscene it was beyond her conception until today.

The hopeless wife and mother feared opening her eyes to the nightmare of her family's incestuous sexual odyssey, but couldn't escape the lurid reality brought upon them by her treacherous son.

Brit did open her eyes as her twin brother withdrew his pulsing meat from between her glazed lips, staring at his beautiful cock as he raised himself off the chair.

Bringing her panting mother into focus at her lap, with Kate's sweat-draped sandy brown bangs pasted to her forehead and her mouth slick with the effusive fluids emitted by her youngest daughter's pussy, Britney Thornton could only smile the biggest shit-eating grin of her life.

'This is beyond belief,' she sat amazed at the unnatural production occurring before her dazed eyes. 'Mom just ate my pussy. David's worked a fucking miracle.'

'It's too amazing, but it won't be the last time,' the ecstatic soccer star promised herself sincerely.

Below Kate's convulsing pelvis, Allison lay prostrate. The voluptuous coed was exhausted from eating her mother's hungrily receptive cunt, with her tongue and jaw muscles sore after tantalizing Kate's greedy clitoris for seemingly hours, but what was actually only minutes.

Worse, Allison was tremendously worked up herself, laying on her back remarkably horny from the untoward act of licking her mother's twat, without any fulfillment of her own dampening pussy's needs. The full-bodied academic's protruding clit was unattended, and she crushed her thighs together in an unsuccessful attempt to provide some form of stimulus to her achingly unsatisfied pearl of awakened flesh.

Enraptured in their own world of lust and sexual pleasure, none of the four depraved partners noticed George enter the living room...except David, now standing next to the cushioned chair.

Drawn by the ruckus and loud moans of delight, the family patriarch had witnessed most of the shocking performance, uncertain if he had a role to play without first seeking his son's permission.

David's nude, muscular body was on magnificent display, with his hands on his hips and his deflating cock at half-mast. He stood panting while recovering from the fabulous mouth of his twin sister and her exhilarating blowjob, or more accurately face fuck, Brit had administered to him...or he to her.

Fully clothed, but clearly sporting a small erection evidenced by the wet stain on the front of his Khaki pants, George looked at David questioningly, as if silently asking for his approval to take some act.

The older man shot a nervous glance down at Allison, then back at his son, who nodded with understanding and grinned with appreciation at his father's desires.

As Allison lay unsatisfied in her hyper-sexualized state, unfulfilled and desperately in need of someone to do something to help her cum too, her excited father dropped between her wandering legs.

Easily parting his daughter's limply flopping thighs, George lovingly studied the beauty of Allison's delicately parted slit, with the ruffled petals of her labia fat and swollen with her arousal. His oldest daughter's tender pink seam cleaved wet and beckoning in open invitation to welcome stimulation from something...anything.

Allison was George's 'little girl' -- his favorite, although he was too thoughtful to his other children to ever say so. She was the most like him, introverted and intellectual. She even shared his hair color, at least back when he had hair...his own dark mop having receded to the 'cue ball' look he now sported.

George had never thought of Allison sexually.

After the last 24 hours, however -- seeing his luscious teen genius naked, marveling at her awe-inspiringly big tits, and ultimately her servicing his small cock with her soft mouth -- his desire for her had been improperly ignited.

'Oh my...,' George gasped silently. The sight of Allison's pristine pussy spread before his eyes was the most unexpected, yet undeniably splendid vision he had ever seen.

Now, certain of his son's approval, albeit driven by David's decadent desire to degenerately watch his father eat his bitchy sister's needy cunt, George waited no further.

Dipping into the well of Allison's warm chasm, the gratified older man traced his tongue deliberately along his unaware daughter's cleaving pink slit to drink of the salty-sweet essence flowing like a spring.

"Uhhhhh...ohhh...!" Allison gasped her surprise, but parted her thighs further to accept the pleasant tonguing from the as yet unknown person.

With her head still trapped beneath her mother's dripping pussy, who in turn rested her head on Brit's lap, Allison was unable to see the source of the erotic stimulus to her hyper-sensitized twat.

Indeed, none of the three ladies could see George's prostrate form between his oldest daughter's splayed thighs, with her legs stretching ever further to receive the welcome visitor into her inner sanctuary.

"UUHHH...UUUMMMMMMM...," George drew an even louder gasp from Allison, followed by a long moan when he pushed deeper.

Slipping his tongue fully into the raging furnace of his 19-year-old daughter's overheated cunt, Allison pushed her mound upward to meet the exploring appendage. She knew her mother and sister were otherwise occupied, and thereby assumed it must be her brother satisfying her need orally, just as he had the previous morning.

David suspected his father possessed an admirable quality only his mother was likely to know well.

The intuitive youngster correctly guessed that, due to the 'affliction' of an inadequately small penis, as a loving husband George had worked diligently over the years to perfect the art of cunnilingus in hopes of providing Kate a stimulating and fulfilling sexual experience as a substitute.

"Oooooh...huh...ahhhhh...," Allison cooed under the sensuous tongue of her father.

In just the first few moments between her shuddering legs, George confirmed for his son what his college genius daughter was about to learn -- their father was world-class at eating pussy, and a cunt-licker extraordinaire of the first order.

Hearing Allison's receptive moans, George dug in to his pleased daughter's delightfully bald snatch, probing and poking his tongue purposefully into nooks and corners within the walls of her cunt in a most exciting and entertaining manner.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,090 Followers