Family Tales Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They reached the end of the lane and she stopped the car, not sure about what to do or say next. Before she could say or do anything he reached over, turned off the engine and dropped his hand to her thigh.



"What about you? Do you sometimes feel as if you need something else?"



Before she could even attempt to answer her son's hand slid up her leg and under her skirt. Just as with his father she knew this was wrong. Just as with his father she knew she had to stop this. But just as with his father her body refused to do what she wanted.

Her son's fingers had reached the crotch of her damp panties, his fingertips rubbing along her slit and pressing against her clit. Forgotten pleasure surged through her body even as she kept telling herself how wrong this was but she felt her legs move apart almost as if they had a will of their own. Just as they had done for his father.

His fingers now moved unrestricted under the damp crotch and into the folds of her dripping pussy. She gasped as two fingers pushed into her body. His thumb rubbed her clit while he finger-fucked her cunt, exactly like his father. She couldn't believe this was happening; her breathing had become fast and ragged and she knew what was going to happen. She was going to have an orgasm at the hand of her own son.

Just before she reached her peak however he pulled his fingers out of her pussy and she moaned in frustration. But he wasn't finished with her. Suddenly his hand was under her respectable blouse playing with her tits while he took her hand over to his lap and wrapped her fingers around the naked flesh of his hard cock. Somehow he had lowered his zip to release it while he had been playing with her pussy and she could feel drops of sticky fluid dripping onto her hand.



He couldn't believe how easy it had been. His mother must be an even dirtier slut than he had thought. Her resistance had been next to nothing and he had simply batted it away, just as his father had done. When she had moaned at the absence of his fingers in her pussy he knew he had her.

Pushing her plain white bra up over her tits he had grabbed her hard nipples, squeezing them, and leaned over to lightly bite and lick her neck. She gasped in delight and they both knew she was his for the taking.



Sitting back up he lifted his hand to the back of his mother's neck and pulled her down towards his cock. As it got closer and closer she finally tried to resist but it was futile. Her son simply pushed down and her eyes caught sight of his magnificent cock. She hadn't even realised that her hand had been instinctively stroking it and now it was only inches from her mouth.


As she stared at it, stared at the smooth skin, stared at the dripping tip, stared at her son's cock, the pressure on her head became stronger and the hunger between her legs grew greater. The temptation was too much to resist and she opened her mouth and let it slide in.


The feel of her son's hard meat against her tongue was everything it had been when his father had done the same. She wasn't any more experienced than she had been then but she had seen enough porn and read enough erotica to know what was expected of her. Bathing the swollen tip with her wet tongue, she explored every inch of his throbbing flesh and, when she felt it push against the back of her mouth, she used the skills she had taught herself with her toys and let his cock slide down her throat.



He eased up on the pressure he had been applying to the back of her head as he could see it was no longer needed. Instead he relaxed back and enjoyed what his mother was doing. It looked like she was loving every minute of it and he was delighted to realise that she was good at it.

"How many cocks has she sucked to become this good?" he wondered. "What a slut my mother really is."


She told herself that if she could make him cum like this then he might be satisfied but the need in her pussy was driving her insane and would wait no longer. She reached down and slipped two fingers under her panties, rubbing them hard against her engorged. clit.



He watched her fingering her slutty cunt while taking him deeper and deeper into her throat and he could feel his balls tingling. It was only a matter of seconds now to see who would cum first. 

It wasn't going to take much for either of them. She was almost there and he was pumping her mouth with ever more insistent thrusts of his hips. The feel of her son's cock in her mouth and throat together with the hammering of her own fingers on her clit and in her pussy had her head whirling. He resumed the pressure on the back of her head and thrust deep into her mouth. She felt his cock swell between her lips and for a second wondered if he would taste like his father.



She squeezed her thighs against her fingers as her entire body stiffened. A scream was about to escape from her mouth when his cum exploded down her mouth as pussy juice flooded her panties and trickled down between her cheeks. over her ass. More and more cum filled her mouth and it was impossible to swallow it all before she felt it spill from her lips.



Suddenly he pulled her head up and pumped another shot of cum between her eyes. The next one landed on the side of her nose and up into her hair and he didn't know what was sexier, coating his mother's face with his spunk, seeing it pour from her mouth or hearing her scream in orgasm as she came again and again.


As her orgasm finally subsided and her body and mind returned to somewhere near normal she realised with horror what she had done. This was even worse, far worse, than what she had done with his father. How would she ever be able to face him again. Could she lose her job if anyone had seen her? This could destroy her family, her life, everything she had worked so hard to build. She knew she had to act quickly and decisively.


"Please, son, this was a huge mistake. You must never tell anyone about this and we will certainly never speak of it again. Please get out of the car and let me tidy myself. I have to get to work."

He would almost have believed she was regretting what she had done if she hadn't opened her mouth to suck her fingers dry of her own juices, if she hadn't wiped the cum of her face and then sucked that too.


He knew she had enjoyed sucking his cock as much as he had enjoyed her doing it to him. No one could be that enthusiastic and not be enjoying themselves. She had cum just as strongly as he had and there was no denying it.

In her heart of heart she couldn't deny it. She knew her son had satisfied her the way no toy ever could, the way no one had since his father. She knew there was so much more she could do with her son but this was wrong. Very wrong. It could not be allowed to continue.


"Please, go. I have to get to work. We'll pretend this whole episode never happened."



She leaned over and opened the passenger door and tried to push him out but he was as immovable as his father had been. 

He was getting angry now. Who did she think she was to use him like that and then try to throw him out like trash. After what he'd just done for her? No way! He grabbed her hair, pulled her head back, and snarled at her, his face inches from hers.



"Don't play games with me, mother. You want my cock in your pussy; you know it, I know it and it's going to happen."

She hadn't expected this. She was scared and thrilled at the same time. Her innate sense of right and wrong seemed to come to the fore and she punched her son in the arm to make him release her hair. She managed to get the car door open but he had recovered quickly enough to reach out and tried to grab her. All he managed to do was unsteady her and she fell to the ground outside the car.

She managed to get to her feet but her son ran around the car, grabbed her arm and roughly pulled her back. Pushing her forcefully up against the car he twisted her arm behind her back, put his other hand on the back of her neck and slammed her face down on the hood, holding her in place with his superior strength.



"Stop fighting. This is what you want and this is what you're going to get."




With one hand holding her down he used the other to open his belt and let his trousers fall to the ground. Pulling her skirt up and throwing it up her back, he viciously tore her panties from her shaking body, delighted to see she was wearing stockings, and pressed his cock into the valley between her round cheeks. The fight had made him hard already and she knew she was about to be fucked by her own son.




She tried one final plea.

"Please don't do this. I'm your mother! I promise I won't say anything. Let's just stop now before it goes any further. Please!"

Her begging only served to enrage him further and he kicked her feet apart before positioning the head of his cock at the entrance to her dripping pussy. She was so wet from her orgasm that he easily slid in and completely buried himself to the hilt with one thrust.

She told herself he might be able to fuck her, but that didn't mean she would stop struggling and she was determined not to respond. Her body betrayed her however and when she felt his big cock drive deep inside her she realized that she had not been filled like that in a long time, not since his father had filled her.

There was no finesse about his actions. He was pulling out and then slamming back into her tight cunt, harder each time. Her body took over and she instinctively tilted her arse in the air to take him even deeper.




He was keeping her arm twisted behind her back as he looked down and watched his hard cock, dripping with her juices, slide in and out between her cheeks. When she tilted her arse and pushed back against his cock he took it as encouragement to pound into her harder and faster and deeper.



She could feel the pressure building. She was going to cum; she was going to cum on her son's cock and she knew he was going to cum in her. His pounding was driving her crazy and she could feel his low-hanging balls slap her clit. She couldn't have fought him off now even if her life depended on it. All she could do was lie there and accept her son's cock, accept his cum.

Suddenly he released her arm and grabbed her hair, jerking her head back. His thrusts were almost lifting her body off the car now as he slammed in and out of her, calling her every filthy name he could think of. Reaching round her body with his other hand he grabbed first one tit then the other, pinching each hard nipple in turn, twisting it, tormenting it.

Then it all seemed to happen at once. Her body stiffened, her mouth screamed, her pussy clenched on her son's cock and her juices ran down his cock and coated his balls. 

Wanting to look his mother in the eye as he fucked her, he spun her abused, satisfied body around and shoved his cock back into her dripping pussy. He looked into her lust filled over eyes and smiled in satisfaction as her head jerked uncontrollably each time he slammed into her body.

She was no longer in control of her mind or her actions as she knew she wanted more and more of her son's cock. Her reason and morality had gone and she knew she was a slut, a body for him to use any way he chose. Unconsciously her finger found its way down to her clit and she could feel his cock sliding in and out of her pussy as she played with it, willing him on to take her to even greater heights of depravity.





He could feel himself getting close, his cum ready to shoot from his balls. His hands lifted her off the ground, pleased when she voluntarily wrapped both legs around his thighs and leaned back against the car. This opened new delights to him and he slipped his middle finger between her cheeks until he found her still virgin arsehole. He pressed and pressed until it forced its way inside.



No one had ever done that to her before, not even his father, but she was too high on lust to be able to do anything but lie back and enjoy it. She knew her next orgasm would be bigger than any she had ever known and her fingers rubbed her clit faster and faster just as her son's finger pushed deeper and into her arse.



"Oh GOD!" she thought. "I want this. I want to feel my son's cum squirting inside me. I want to feel his finger buried in my arse. I want it all!"



Her pussy clenched tightly around his swollen cock just as she felt hot cum filling her cunt. She threw her head back and her scream would have woken the dead, no longer caring who heard them or who saw them.

As he filled her pussy a tidal wave began in her cunt and ripped through her entire body. Her juices gushed from her cunt as yet another wave washed over her while his cock continued to hammer in and out of her, both of them seeming to compete to see who could cum most. 

He fell on top of her, both of them totally drained. He lay there until his body calmed down and his softening cock slid from his mother's battered pussy. Standing up he simply pulled his trousers back up and looked down on his shattered mother.

"Thanks for the lift. Maybe we could try this again when you get home."

With that he sauntered off without a care in the world while his mother slid off the bonnet of the car. She could barely stand as she almost fell back into the car. Her son's cum and her own cunt juices were streaked down her legs. Her panties were ripped beyond repair and the rest of her clothes were a mess.

It was then she remembered that she still wasn't using any birth control.

12