Family Tales Ch. 02

Story Info
Father and daughter.
4.1k words
4.5
47.4k
32

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
493 Followers

James was sitting at his desk. No surprise in that because he had been doing the same thing every Saturday morning since his wife died. He liked the quiet time and the peace to catch up on household bills or some work that might have slipped during the week. It had been become his routine for as long as he could remember so he was very surprised when there was a knock on the door.

It could only be his daughter Mary. They were the only ones in the house and they had been since he became a widower. That was thirteen years ago and Mary was now a young woman although he liked to think she was still his innocent little girl.

"Daddy?" she asked shyly from the doorway as he looked up smiling at her.

She was practically the double of his late wife when she herself was eighteen. Her short black hair was just as luxurious as her mother's had been and he knew her curvy figure must be undoubtedly featuring in many teenage boys' wet dreams.

"Good morning, Mary. You're up early. Is there anything wrong?"

"No, daddy, not really. It's just there's a boy I like and I wanted to talk to you about it."

One of the amazing consequences of bringing her up on his own had been that she talked to him about everything, shared everything with him, all her dreams, her fears, her hopes. He knew she had been out with boys before and always told her what she thought of them afterward. He had listened intently, especially if there had been any hint of impropriety on the boy's part. But he knew his girl and he knew she was a good girl. He trusted her to do the right thing.

"Come in, sweetheart. Sit down. Tell me what's on your mind."

He couldn't help but think there must be something special about this boy if she wanted his advice before a date. That was new.

"Well, the thing is, he's a bit older than me."

The alarm bells started to ring immediately and he suddenly saw his daughter as a young woman, attractive to older men. How could he have missed her growing in to the young beauty sitting in front of him? Her deep brown eyes had the same long lashes as her mother and he could easily see how men could fall deeply into them. He felt an uncomfortable stirring below his desk and he instantly dismissed it from his mind.

"How much older?"

"That doesn't matter, daddy. The point is he's older and I don't want him to think I'm a silly schoolgirl when we go out. I want him to see me as a young lady but I'm afraid he'll ask me to do things that he would ask older girls."

James felt a tightening in his chest and in his trousers as he realised his worst fears were about to come true. She was going to leave the house one day soon as his innocent daughter and come back as a woman. He had always known this day would come but he had tried to ignore the possibility for as long as possible. Now it was staring him in the face.

"So how can I help?" he asked, trying to quell the panic rising in his heart.

"Daddy, you've always been the one who taught me all I needed to know about growing up, even during puberty. Now I need you to teach me how to be a woman."

Answering all the multitude of questions she had asked about her body and about sex as she grew up had been easy enough, if a bit embarrassing at times. But he dealt with all of that by talking to her in the abstract. This was now becoming personal and he wasn't sure he could handle it. But she was his beloved daughter; she had come to him for help and now he had to deliver.

"So, what do you want to ask me?"

"I don't want you to tell me anything, daddy. I want you to show me."

James nearly fell off his chair. Had he just heard right? Was his daughter asking him to go to bed with her?

"Before you say anything, daddy, I want you to think about this. You are the only person I trust to take my virginity with as little pain as possible and as much pleasure as possible. I'll give you the day to think about it and you can tell me your decision after dinner this evening."

With that she got up and walked out of the room leaving her poor father staring at the stranger before him. No longer did he see his sweet daughter but an eighteen year old girl whose firm young breasts were straining the top she often wore to bed and whose tight firm arse was barely contained by her shorts. His morality was screaming at him to get her back in and give her an answer right now, an answer that might even involve her first spanking. But his cock was screaming at him too and it was his cock that won the argument.

That day was the longest of his life and yet the time seemed to fly by; he wondered if Mary was feeling the same. In no time at all it seemed he was getting their evening meal ready and calling her downstairs from her bedroom where she had hidden the whole day.

Deciding to take control of this situation, once they had finished the meal that neither of them had an appetite for, he noticed that she could barely look at him as if her nerves had shot down the confidence she had displayed this morning.

"I've thought about what you said this morning, sweetheart, but I have a few questions for you before we go any further."

He was hoping that his questioning would be enough to stop this going any further but she was delighted that there was at least a possibility that things could "go further."

Looking her straight in the eye he took a deep breath and asked, "Have you ever given oral sex or has anyone ever done it to you?"

Her cheeks blushed a deep shade of pink as she shook her head.

"Have you ever touched a man's cock? Has a man ever touched your pussy?"

She was embarrassed beyond belief at hearing these words from her daddy's mouth but also by the fact that there was a tingling between her legs at hearing him say them.

James knew that he was going for the jugular but he hoped to nip this in the bud and stop his cock from growing even more.

"Have you ever let a man fuck your arse?"

Mary was almost in tears as she shook her head violently but refused to give up on her plan. The hunger in her body, the hunger for her daddy's body was too great. She wouldn't let him put her off.

"No, daddy. I've never done any of these things but I know I could be asked to do them one day and, at some point I know I will want to. All I ask is that you teach me how to do them as gently and as lovingly as I know you will. Is that so wrong?"

Of course it was wrong. Everything about this was wrong and his heart went out to his daughter. He had never refused her when she had come to him for help. Was this to be the first time, the time when she needed him most?

"Mary, if we were to do this, we would have to do everything because this would be a once only night and we could never mention it to anyone outside of this house. Ever!"

His daughter nearly jumped across the table in delight, tears of absolute joy streaming from her beautiful eyes.

"Thank you, Daddy! Thank you. I knew you wouldn't let me down."

James had one final attempt to dissuade her, thinking that if this didn't put her off nothing would.

Pushing his chair back he stood up and pulled down the zip on his trousers. He watched her watching him as he pulled out what he was sure was the very first cock his innocent daughter had ever seen. He was already fully erect, his earlier attempts to put her off doing nothing to deflate it.

"Let's start with your mouth. Kneel down in front of me and touch it."

Mary had waited for as long as she could remember for this moment and didn't need to be told twice. Far from frightening her off it made her want him even more. His cock looked magnificent, it looked huge, although she admitted to herself that she had nothing to compare it to.

Wrapping her fingers around it she was amazed at how soft and tight the skin felt yet how big and hard it was in her small hand. She knew what was expected of her in this situation as she and her girlfriends often whispered at school about what they had done or not done with their boyfriends. She was sure some of the girls exaggerated the level of their experience but she wasn't so innocent that she didn't know she was supposed to put it in her mouth. Her daddy's first question had confirmed that.

Tentatively she leaned forward, her tongue tasting a cock for the first time ever. Nothing seemed to happen except she felt her daddy tremble a little but she took that to be a good sign. So, then she licked all the way around the head and pulled back on his foreskin.

Taking a deep breath and confidence from her daddy's moans of pleasure, her lips slowly parted and she opened her mouth to allow him into her mouth. His fingers were still wrapped around her own and he began to move their hands in unison up and down his cock as his other hand slowly, gently, pushed her head down to see how much she could take into her mouth.

As she began to swallow more and more of his cock, much more than he would ever have imagined her capable of doing on her first attempt, he wondered if she was as innocent as he had thought she was. His answer came when she began to gag as his cock reached the back of her warm mouth and began to bump against the entrance to her throat.

He was too lost in the moment now to remember that this was his own daughter on her knees before him, sucking his cock, giving him the first blow job he had received in many, many years. And she was good at it.

Somehow remembering that he was supposed to be teaching her what to do, he told her to play with his balls and he was sure she almost giggled at him using the word. It didn't stop her doing what she was told however and cupped his low-hanging balls, squeezing them very gently.

Instinctively it seemed her tongue lashed all over his shaft while her mouth continued to suck and he couldn't stop himself from pushing in deeper. He could feel the familiar stirring in his balls as his daughter continued to play with them. His first spurt took them both by surprise, him because she had achieved it so quickly and she because she had never expected the flow of her daddy's cum to be so strong, so fast and so much. She tried to swallow as much as she could but she knew some of it was dribbling out of her mouth and running down her chin.

As she looked up into her daddy's eyes, still licking his softening cock, she couldn't have said which of them had enjoyed it more. All she knew was that her panties felt very wet and her pussy was itching for some attention.

James could only stare down at his darling daughter as his cock slipped from her soft lips and was overcome with guilt. How could he have done such a thing? This was so wrong and yet it hadn't felt wrong when he was shooting his cum down her throat.

Knowing that he had to put a stop to this he prayed that his next move would end this before it got any worse.

"Go upstairs, Mary. If you are satisfied now then we will say no more of this and I will be in to kiss you goodnight as usual. If however you are determined to see this through then I will meet you in my bedroom."

He was sure she would see sense now and realise that they had to stop. Instead Mary jumped up off her knees and practically flew up the stairs. Halfway up she suddenly stopped and looked back over her shoulders to see what she knew she would see, her daddy watching her young body as it climbed up the stairs to the paradise that she was sure awaited them both.

Reaching down she pulled off her top and coyly cupped her bra-less breasts in her hands before slowly climbing the remainder of the stairs, her arse swaying from side to side in what she hoped was a seductive manner.

James was stunned. When she had stopped on the stairs and turned her head he was sure she had caught him staring at her tight arse and his face blushed with shame. When she threw off her top he doubted that she had any intention of bringing this to an end. And when she swung her hips as she climbed the stairs both he and his newly-stirring cock knew exactly what was going to happen next.

When he reached the top of the stairs himself and saw the small trail of clothes leading to his bedroom he knew there was no room for doubt. The fact that his daughter's panties, his daughter's very wet panties, were hanging from the door handle did nothing to ease his anxiety or quell his desire.

He groaned in delight and terror when he opened the door, after having hidden her panties in his pocket, and saw his naked daughter standing before him. She was desperate to be a woman, and it was a woman's body he was staring at, but it was an innocent girl whose eyes stared back.

Trying to delay the inevitable he walked slowly around her, admiring his daughter's full breasts and even fuller arse. She was curvy to say the least but her narrow waist gave her the perfect hourglass figure that so many women were desperate for. He tried not to but he couldn't but admire her moist pussy lips, completely shaven of any hair that might have been there.

"Sit down, Mary," he instructed her as he stood before her and began to undress. Again, taking his time to slowly remove each piece of clothing, he looked into her eyes hoping to see panic at seeing her father naked. Instead, all he saw was lust.

He was getting to the point of no return, a point he was sure his daughter had passed long ago and told her to lie down on the bed, his bed, the bed that he had only ever shared with her mother. He thought he might cum on the spot as she looked up at him with her mother's eyes, loving, hopeful, expectant.

His own needs taking over he bent down and kissed her willing mouth while his hand trailed down her body to find her breasts and play with her nipples. She rewarded him with a gasp of pleasure that allowed him to slide his tongue between her lips and allowed her to suck it in greedily.

Mary had never known anything like this before as she felt her daddy's hands play with her young body, play with her breasts, and even move further down to where she really wanted them to be. His mouth had replaced his fingers in playing with her nipples and her body seemed to be burning with desire as he sucked them into his mouth, one after the other, nibbling on them, scraping them with his teeth until she was so lost in the moment that she didn't even realise the moans of pleasure she could hear were her own.

His hands returned to her breasts however when his mouth began to move lower, kissing every inch of her trembling body, across her stomach, down to the silky soft skin of her thighs, before once again reaching down to spread them and to reveal his daughter's wet pussy to his eyes and his mouth.

Sliding his shoulders under her legs, he inhaled her musky scent as he began to kiss and lick gently around her outer lips. As soon as she felt his wet tongue touch her Mary whined in delight, her hips pushing up for even more.

James no longer knew nor cared that it was his daughter who lay open before him. all he knew was that the sweetest pussy he had seen in a long, long time was his for the taking and he couldn't have stopped himself if his life had depended on it. His tongue slid between her folds, exploring, tasting and sucking in her copious juices as they poured out.

Mary could feel her daddy's tongue pushing deep within her as her hips bucked uncontrollably and her hands gripped tightly the sheet on his bed. When his hands crept back up to her breasts and squeezed her nipples, when his tongue continued to lap at her cunt and his nose bumped against her clit, she couldn't stop herself. Her body exploded in a huge orgasm and the scream of pure delight that burst from her mouth could have woken the dead, never mind what it must have done to the neighbours evening relaxation. Her whole body seemed to vibrate and it was only when it stopped that she realised her father was no longer so far down the bed.

He was now lying above her and had entered her while she was still in the throes of orgasm, so easily and so painlessly that she knew she had been right to choose her daddy. When she looked up and realised what he was doing she became aware of a slight discomfort in her pussy but it was washed away with the even greater pleasure of having her daddy take her virginity and with having his cock deep inside her. He was being as gentle and as considerate as she had known he would be and was moving in and out of her inexperienced hole, letting her get used to the feel of a cock moving in and out her body.

James couldn't remember ever being in such a tight pussy and he tried to take his time so that he wouldn't hurt his beloved daughter. She knew what he was doing and she loved him for it but she wanted more.

Raising her mouth to his ear she whispered, "Do it, daddy. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

James had never heard his daughter use such words but hearing them now seemed perfectly right. All he could do was what she was begging him to do so he threw caution to the wind and fucked her.

Thrusting in and out and he wasn't sure if her loud cries were pain from her battered pussy, her no-longer virgin pussy, or if they were the cries of a young woman finally being taken the way she had always wanted. And he didn't care. He had lost all control as he ravished her soft, willing body, her hard nipples rubbing against his chest, arousing each of them to even greater heights.

His cock continued to stretch her as she arched her back once more and gave herself to her daddy, again screaming aloud and this time he knew it was pure pleasure as her orgasm began between her legs and ran over her whole body. Each thrust brought greater pleasure, louder screams, until he couldn't hold back any longer and he began to shoot stream after stream of hot cum deep into her cunt.

When he finally stopped he collapsed on top of her and held his daughter tightly as she whimpered in exhausted delight beneath him.

Suddenly jealousy overtook him as he remembered why she had wanted him to do this so desperately.

"You'd better get ready for your date."

"Oh, daddy, you are silly at times. Don't you know you're my mystery older boyfriend? Besides, you still haven't taken me in the arse."

Stunned at her declaration he looked down at her in wonder, admiration and love.

"Are you sure you want to do that, sweetheart? You really don't have to."

"I want to, daddy. I want to do it for you."

To reinforce her words, Mary gently eased her body from beneath her daddy and got onto all fours, straddling his body as he moved on to his back. This now gave him an excellent view of her dripping pussy and of her tightest hole. He reached up and dipped one finger into her cunt, smearing it with the mixture of her juices and his own cum before rubbing it over her most private place. When she didn't object he slowly slid the very tip of his finger into her dirtiest hole.

She did tense up a little at the intrusion as her tight arse clamped around his finger before relaxing again. She did this a couple of times before finally allowing him to slide his finger in deeper, all the way to the end. After sliding it in and out, each time recoating his finger with the mixture from her pussy, he replaced the one with two and still she didn't resist as he stretched her virgin hole in preparation.

Mary was surprised and delighted that her daddy was so good at this. She knew he had not being seeing anyone for such a long time so she had thought he might have been out of practice but now he was turning her on as much as he obviously was. In this position she could see that his cock had begun to grow again and she couldn't stop herself from leaning forward, licking it and playing with his balls. She felt dirty, slutty, but she had never wanted anything so much as she wanted her daddy's cock at that moment. The fact that she wanted it up her arse amused her but somehow it seemed right.

"I'm ready, daddy. Take my arse. Make it yours."

Scot1234
Scot1234
493 Followers
12