Family Tempest Ch. 01: A Night In

Story Info
A sexual night in, for a deviant family.
10.1k words
4.42
66k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a hard day at work. Too many frustrations, too many set backs, and too many minutes in every hour; but finally, he was home.

Doug Tempest parked his car and felt the stress of the day leave him with one huge sigh. He collected his things and walked down the path into the house, loosening his tie after the front door closed, he then placed his bag down and hung up his keys.

He paused for a moment, and exhaled deeply. He didn't want to let his family see the frustrations of the day, and was thankful the stress of the office was behind him.

Moments away from making his way upstairs, he heard loud moaning coming from the living room. Enticed, he walked into the room finding it dimly lit. The TV cast soft shadows over the whole area, giving an air of isolation. His huge TV was on, and seemed to be showing some kind of pornographic recording of two teenagers having loud sex on an unmade bed.

Looking over to the couch, he saw his nineteen year old daughter Sophie sitting in the dark. Lewdly, she sat with her knees right up, and her dainty feet resting on the seat. With her red hair in a ponytail, she wore only a thin white blouse, and a very short pink skirt. Doug noticed his daughter's bra and panties were thrown on the floor near the couch, and her silk smooth pussy was on full display. Sophie's face split into a huge grin when she saw her dad walk into the room.

Doug watched his talented daughter's hand manipulate her pussy as she watched the recording. Her hand was making small circles over her completely bald cunt, as she artfully played with herself. Doug could see her face was flushed, as she had been working herself up.

"Hey sweetie pie" said Doug as he walked over to sit down next to her.

This was far from the first time Doug has seen his daughter in such a position, and Sophie knew just what do, to get her father's attention.

"Hey Dad how was work?" she asked, looking up at him with a big grin, her hand never moving away from her pussy.

"It was ok" he lied. Doug unbuckled his pants and unbuttoned his shirt.

"Oh you want to watch this with me?" she asked, watching his broad shoulders as his shirt slid down his arms.

"If that's ok sweetie pie" he replied.

Sophie stopped playing with herself, and offered her fingers to her father. Doug bent down and took the fingers in his mouth, slurping on them loudly.

"How was university?" he asked, sitting down in just his boxer-shorts.

His daughter's pussy playing was having a major effect on him, tenting his underwear.

"Good, I'm still working on my assignment, I just needed a break" she giggled.

Doug freed his cock from the fly of his shorts and looked to the TV. A young man, a little older than his daughter, was laying on top of a girl about the same age, while they both grunted and gasped in a beautiful rhythm. The camera panned down and got a good shot of the two teens together, the male teen's cock sliding in and out of a very well fucked, and juicy pussy.

Doug recognized the actors.

"Oh It's Matt and Lacey. When did we get this?" he said, referring to his nephew and niece.

"Aunty June dropped it over for Mom this morning, The two of them were really loud down here, I had to ask them to keep it down, I couldn't concentrate on my assignment" she said.

Doug was sure there was more to that story. Sophie never passed up on the opportunity for a pussy licking from her mother or Aunt - assignment or not.

Doug watched his niece and nephew as they changed positions. Lacey got onto all fours and looked back, begging her brother to keep fucking her, and they watched Matt slide he gooey cock back into his sister's pussy.

"Wow, Uncle Ben really is getting good with the camera" Doug said, as father and daughter sat side by side masturbating.

"Yea he is, I love his close ups, and the sound quality is so amazing" Sophie said, her fingers making cute little squishing noises as she teased herself.

The sound quality was amazing, it was just like hearing the brother and sister fucking in front of him; The noises, the panting, the moans and sweet little conversations about how hard and wet they were. It was a beautifully crafted piece of incest cinema.

Sophie got up and discarded her blouse and skirt. Shimmying out of them, Doug stared at his daughter's cute little ass. Most things on his daughter were quite petite. She was a size 8, B cup with curly red hair, freckles, and deep green eyes. Her bottom was likewise, very small and pert.

Sophie lay back snuggling against her Dad, and spread her legs even more, beginning to move two fingers in and out of her now sopping wet pussy.

Doug stroked his tool with his left hand, not really going for an orgasm, just enjoying the moment with his daughter. His right hand stroked his daughter's thigh, then teased its way up her petite body to tease her nipple. Though her breasts were small, her nipples were tasty nubs that her father just loved to taste and squeeze.

Doug's hand flew up and down his cock, as the combination of watching his daughter and the virtual cinema of his niece and nephew turned him on immensely. He moved over to gently lean his body against his daughter, pressing as much flesh against each other as they could manage in that position, gently enjoying their own pleasure.

Sophie threw her leg over her fathers as they kept masturbating.

Both Sophie and Doug began to gasp and moan, their pleasure being driven higher and higher. Neither wanted to cum just yet, especially Doug; it would have been wasteful. Father and daughter enjoyed the sounds and smells of their self stimulation, and turned their heads to each other, enjoying a blissful incestuous kiss.

"I love you Dad" purred Sophie.

"I love you too sweetie pie" replied Doug, kissing his daughter open mouthed once again.

Their squishing noises increased, and grew with their lust.

"Baby girl?" asked Doug.

"Yea?" replied Sophie.

"Would you like to sit in my lap?" he asked.

Sophie giggled and jumped to her feet. Moving her bottom and opening her legs, she straddled her father's thighs, sitting down. Her bottom pressed against her father's swollen cock as she sat back. Doug made himself more comfortable, shifting his weight and letting his daughter sit more comfortably on his belly and thighs.

"Like this?" she teased.

"Just like that Angel," he replied, knowing his daughter was a world class tease.

Sophie reached between her legs, and wrapped her delicate fingers around her Dad's cock. Pulling it out from under her bottom, she stroked it with one hand, while still allowing her talented fingers to tease her pussy with the other.

She would occasionally stop and press her dad's cock against her pussy lips, pushing her fingers against it and squeezing it against her folds, but would then go back to stroking and fingering.

Doug felt his daughter lean back, and she pressed her shoulders against her Dad's lightly hairy chest. Sophie continued to enjoy the movie, as she and her father found a blissful rhythm to their play.

Doug was feeling the pull of lust a lot stronger now. His girl's hand was wrapped around his rock hard cock, and was driving him crazy.

Sophie sensed the build up in him, and bit her lip.

"Daddy?"


"Yes sweetheart?" replied Dough, gasping for air.

Sophie brought her lips to her Dad's ear.

"Can I put your cock in me?" she asked, biting her bottom lip again. Doug smiled and kissed her.

"I would love that sweetheart" Doug said.

Sophie lifted her bottom a little, and guided her father's cock to gently slip against her pussy lips. Letting her dad's purple head push against it, they both felt his cock slip easily into her warm and wet cunt.

They moaned together, feeling the blissful contact of skin against skin as father and daughter became so forbiddingly intimate.

They had lost count how many times they have made love since Sophie came of age, and this was a typical night of blissful pleasure for the family members.

Sophie sank her hips down, and finally felt her dad's cock slip as deep as it could go within her hidden depths.

"hmmmmmm, thank you Dad, that feels so good" she whispered, rolling her hips as Doug's cock brought her pleasure beyond words from the simple contact.

Doug rolled his daughter's nipples between his fingers as they gently slowly, and sweetly fucked - taking their time. He kissed his daughter neck, a simple and intimate act that spoke more meaning than simple words could.

Their lovemaking had always been passionate and intense, but both father and daughter loved the times when it was slow and soft, filled with emotion and trust. They would get to the fucking later, but for now they wanted to indulge their love for one another.

Sophie stood up. There was a deliciously wet sound as her father's cock slipped from her pussy.

Turning around, Sophie straddled her father again, facing him. The flared head of Doug's cock kissed the entrance of his daughter's pussy, and as she stared into her father's eyes, she sank down into his cock, letting each inch slip inside her.

She knelt on the couch and began to bounce up and down on her dad's dick, her petite breasts jiggled as they a fire inside each other with their fucking.

Sophie pouted her lips and closed her eyes as she felt her father quicken his pace. The real sex had begun.

She leaned forward, and let her breasts dangle in her Dad's face, as he took her nipple between his lips and sucked gently at first, then firmly.

She placed her hands on the side of his face, looking into his eyes. A wellspring of love and emotion poured from her as she bounced on her dad's cock. She loved these times with him.

"Hmmmm, Dad, I love this so much" Sophie said, never opening her eyes. She pushed her hips down, grinding her pussy onto her father, getting everything she could from feeling her dad's hard length deep inside her.

Doug placed his huge hands on his daughter's bottom and squeezed, as her hips bucked against his.

Their passions ran away, driven by the forbidden acts and love they had for each other.

"Are you going to cum for me sweetie?" Doug asked his daughter.

Her face flushed, and her chest heaved as she pushed down on his cock, over and over.

Doug had watched this many times, and knew his daughter was riding close to the crest of the wave.

"That's it baby, cum for me, cum for your Dad, cum on Daddy's cock," he said, staring into her eyes.

To Doug, there were few things greater in the world than watching his daughter cum.

Her body filled with fire and ice, a rippling explosion of pleasure that flooded her entire being.

She cried out loudly as her dad held her tightly, and kept humping, his hard cock sliding in and out as his daughter drifted down on the wave of her own orgasm.

She thrashed and gasped, and then collapsed on top of her dad, his cock still inside her. Her toes and nipples continued to tingle.

She drifted on her wave for a moment, then turned to her dad and kissed him.

"Can you fill my pussy now dad?" she asked.

"Ask nicely," he replied teasingly.

She leaned in and placed her lips against his ear.

"Please daddy, fill me with your hot cum, I need it," she whispered.

Doug picked up his daughter, keeping himself inside her. Holding her against his chest, he turned and placed her on the couch on her back. He pulled her legs up high and pushed his cock deep into her warm depths, leaning his weight back into his daughter as her hand pulled his head down for another forbidden kiss.

Doug let loose, and began to pound his daughter's cunt with every thing he had. He took out the day's frustrations on his daughter's tender pussy as she thrashed beneath him from the onslaught.

The room willed with the sickeningly erotic sounds of the incestuous fucking as Doug used his daughter's pussy to get himself off.

Slamming deeply into her over and over quickly brought him to the brink and over. His tongue wrestled with his daughter's as he began to cry out, and a powerful and thoroughly needed orgasm rippled through the man.

His shoulders tightened and his balls churned as he began to spurt ribbon after ribbon of hot cum into his daughter's pussy.

Sophie held her Dad tight as she felt him let go inside her.

She loved that feeling more than anything. Letting her father keep humping until he was done she felt him tire, and kissed his face sweetly.

"Thank you sweetie, that was just what I needed," Doug said, looking down at his sweet daughter.

"It was amazing as always Dad. I love you so much," she said, feeling his cock begin to deflate inside her.

"Wow, now that's something to come home to"

Doug and Sophie looked behind them to the doorway. A tall sandy haired young man with broad shoulders stood in generic business clothing.

"Hey buddy," said Doug, smiling at his son.

"Hey big brother," said Sophie, dripping wish sarcasm and fatuousness.

Sam watched at his naked father and sister, staring at the point where they became more than parent and child. He could see cum dripping from his sister's pussy, and licked his lips.

"Sam, come and see what dad did," said Sophie, giggling.

Sam grinned and quickly ditched his clothing. He was a toned young man, always at work, the gym, or at home. It wasn't muscle, he was just well worked and well tightened. He kicked off his boxer shorts, and walked over to the couch.

Doug pulled his cock from his daughter, and all three of them watched as cum leaked from Sophie's red pussy. It dribbled down from the bottom of her lips and down over her rosebud.

Teasingly, Sam grabbed his phone from his shorts and hit the camera app. Sophie did her most seductive face as her brother photographed her thoroughly fucked pussy.

After taking shot after shot, he handed his phone to his father, then moved his head into the sticky warm mess.

Sophie squealed, and gripped his hair. She had given her brother pussy licking lessons when they were old enough, showing him exactly how she liked to be licked, and Sam had been an attentive student.

He slowly and rhythmically teased her clit just the way she loved - not too much pressure, but just enough to keep her juices flowing.

Her panting became steady, and her father watched the rise and fall of her chest as her brothers tongue lapped and drank his own fathers cum.

Trying for the perfect angle, Doug snapped more photos of the brother and sister duo, and told himself to remember to send them to his sister later that night.

Sam licked down his sister's pussy, and began to lap up the mess which had dribbled out against her asshole.

Doug could hear the gentle slurping and cleaning, and felt himself stir again.

"Tastes so good," said Sam between slurps. Sophie giggled, then her face turned serious again as her brothers licking reawakened the serious delight inside her.

Doug flipped through the photos he took and looked down at his son's ass.

Sam's well toned bottom stuck up in the air as the young man devoured his sisters pussy.

Doug had always appreciated his son's ass, so round and firm. He ran his hands over Sam's rump, feeling the smooth curve of young man's toned rump.

His hand traveled down to cup the boys balls, holding them in his hands, feeling the warmth and texture of his son's soft skin.

Doug pulled his hand away and licked his finger, sliding his hand down between his son's toned cheeks and pressing the slippery digit to his son's puckered brown hole.

The older man felt Sam push back, as his finger wriggled into his rectum. He smiled, gently fingering Sam, watching what a skilful job the boy was doing on his sister's pussy.

He noticed his son's cock had rocketed to hardness from the added anal attention, and the man swelled with pride.

He placed Sam's phone down and sat next to his daughter on the couch. Stroking her thigh with his left hand, he lay back and watched the two siblings enjoy each other.

Teasing his daughter's nipple, he pulled her in for a kiss; their tongues played gently.

Doug felt a hand on his thigh, then a mouth on his cock.

Breaking his kiss with his daughter, he turned to see his sandy haired son cleaning Sophie's juices from his cock.

"Ohhh thanks buddy, that's great," said Doug, looking his son in the face as the boys tongue traveled up and down his length, seeking and slurping on anything, any little taste sensation he could find.

"I love watching you guys do that," said Sophie, as she returned her hand to her own pussy.

"Probably as much as we enjoy watching you and your mother do it" said Doug, running his fingertips through his son's short hair as Sam sucked roughly on his father's purple head.

Sam pulled his dad's cock from his mouth with a loud pop and worked down to his father's balls, licking them, and taking them in his mouth gently.

Doug returned to kisses his daughter, then whispered something in her ear. Her face made an O shape as a salacious thought ran through her head.

"Stand up buddy" said Doug.

Sam stopped his treatment of dad's cock, and sat back on his feet, before standing up.

Sophie and Doug rolled off the couch and dropped to their knees.

Sam presented his now raging erection to his other family members and Sophie began by licking the shaft of her brothers cock, as Doug took his son's balls into his warm and wet mouth.

Sophie stroked her brothers length as she and her father shared the hefty piece of meat between Sam's legs.

The family suck-fest continued as the father daughter team lost themselves in their love of Sam's cock.

Doug and Sophie kissed, their faces stained with the warm pre cum from the end of Sam's manhood. Their passionate mouths devouring each other before turning once again to the job at hand.

The trio heard someone descending the stairs with a heavy tread. As the rhythm reached the bottom, a figure emerged in the doorway.

Completely naked, except for a white towel around her hair, stood Doug's wife Abby.

Abby was a tall, full figured woman, with plump pair of C cup breasts that had sagged a little in the last decade, and wide hips giving her a plump bottom. Her hourglass figure was flawless, with a flat tummy and curvy thighs. Her pussy was covered in a manicured patch of dark strawberry blond hair.

Seeing the little group together, she put her hands on her hips in indignation.

"This is where you all are" she said. "I've been waiting for one of my men to come home, and now I find that someone else beat me to their cocks" she said, looking down at her daughter.

Sophie opened her mouth and sucked in her brothers cock once more, winking at her mother.

Abby walked up behind her son and stood next to him, taking Sam's cock from his daughter's mouth and stroking it.

Sam was in heaven from all the attention, and he turned to kiss his mother as she jacked his cock. Their tongues wrestled in their mouths as her hand manipulated his length, Doug and Sophie sat back on their feet.

Abby broke the kiss.

"I can taste what you've been doing" she said, grinning.

"Well, I walked in just as dad and Soph' finished, so... you know... I had to" he grinned, knowing his argument was incredibly terrible.

"Oh you were powerless were you?" Abby asked.

"Completely" answered Sam as he cupped his mother's pussy and gently began to rub it.

"Right well, you two have already cum haven't you?" Abby said, looking at Doug and Sophie.

They nodded sheepishly.

"Well then he's mine" she said. She led Sam by his cock to the couch. She sat for a moment and took her son's cock in her mouth, slobbering all over it, licking up and down. She closed her eyes and took as much of the length into her mouth and down her throat as she could, her nose brushing his thin light brown bush.

"Sophie, come here" said Abby, pointing her finger and bending it at her daughter, who had begun to make out with her father again.