Family: The Forbidden Fruit

Story Info
A mother and son discover the true meaning of love.
9.7k words
4.36
29.9k
34
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: This fictional story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent .This is a work of fiction, intended to entertain adult readers. It has graphic erotic scenes and offensive language. If you can't legally view this, please don't! All characters and names of the story are fictional! Any resemblance between these characters and any person is strictly coincidental. All characters depicted in sexual situations are over 18.)

*

Andy woke up to the window pattering in the wind, he turned around to notice his bed was completely disheveled, he sat back up and began rubbing his head in a turmoil, wondering if all the event he has a memory of were in fact true, or just a dream. Just as he turned around looking for his boxers, he found the dress and her panty; this was in fact an evidence of his dream to have actually come true. He walked out of his room and into the hallway, trailing the delicious smell that was probably coming from the kitchen. He leered into the kitchen as he watched her in nothing but his shirt and her white panty, moving about and cooking. Just as he entered, he had knocked aside a spoon causing her to look. Just as she turned to see him, a shy, yet naughty grin filled her face. He paced up to her, grabbed her by the waist and raised her off her feet and placed her on the cold marble slab and leaned in taking her lips. Even as he kissed her, held her in his arms, he couldn't believe that THIS was his mother. Then the woman, who gave birth to him, loved him, took care of him and nursed him as a child. And yet she let him fuck her like a whore the night before...

Andy had a pretty conventional life and family, but a very unconventionally hot mother. He had often caught her casually flirting with the neighbors and some of his friends and even with a few guys she worked with. Even though she openly flirted with all these men and women, he had always considered it to be harmless, up until he accidentally read a message on her phone. The message seemed very private, almost as private as if she was physically involved with the guy. These were pretty graphic and very sexual; he scrolled over to their previous conversations, and confirmed it. They were constantly sexting each other.

He had always seen her as a conventional working mother, but NOW, his entire view of her changed. She seemed more of a woman than she did as his mother.

One night she came home and called everyone over to the dinner table and announced that her company has chosen their branch to lead a project and also that she was chosen as the company's adversary for a project briefing in Europe. The company's holding on the project was big news, and so she told them that her company has held a party for the employees and their families that weekend.

Later that Saturday evening, the family left to her office in her husband's SUV. Andy and his mother sat in the back seat as his father drove with his sister next to him. Once they reached the party, the formal announcements took about 40mins and then the partying and music began. Andy had a few drinks and went around the office looking for his family. He found his sister flirting with one of the company's interns, and his dad having a drink and getting pretty flirty with one of mom's colleagues. Andy went around the entire floor but couldn't find his mom anywhere, he asked around but nobody seemed to know.

A while later the party became more crowded and loud, as he didn't know anyone that well enough, Andy thought that he'd go and wait by the car. And so he grabbed the keys from his dad and jumped into the elevator.

The elevator door opened to the basement and the while basement was dimly lit and very quiet. Their car was parked a few blocks away from the elevator shaft, so Andy began walking, just as he walked closer and closer he began hearing slow panting noises. He sneaked over behind a few cars to see what it was, to his surprise, it was his mother and her boss. Andy's jaw dropped, she had her back pinned against another SUV and her boss' hand his arms all over her. They were kissing like a couple of horny teenagers. The man took short breaks from kissing her and began groping her, "When we get to Europe, I'm going to spend my time fucking you like you deserve to be fucked... "The moment these words came out of his mouth, his mother giggled encouraging him on.

He kicked her legs apart and let his hands freely roam over her pelvis, all the way down to between her legs; he paused at her pantie and began kneading against her pussy. Andy on the other hand was looking at his own mother being manhandled and pleasured by another man who was not his father. Instead of rage Andy was rather calm and lightly content. He continued to watch his mother smile and giggle as her boss pleasured her with his hand.

A while later he had her skirt raised up and his hand under her panties, fingering her. Maya wasn't able to contain herself, she brought herself down to her knees and began unbuckling her boss' pants just when Andy's phone rang out aloud, cautioning the couple in heat.

It was his dad, Andy put the phone to silent and watched his mother jump up to her feet startled, she kissed her boss passionately after she cautiously looked around to make sure that no one was around. She pulled him behind the car before he buckled his belt and jumped into his car and drove away. Andy stayed clear from the view and watched his mother leaning back against the wall and gasping for breath.

Within seconds Maya's phone started ringing, she grabbed her clutch from the floor and pulled her phone out, it was her husband she was still panting for breath, and she was thrown in a commotion of thought of talking to her husband within seconds after she had just fooled around with her boss. Andy saw his mother stutter and stammer as she was gasping for breath, he knew he had to help her out. Andy came out from behind the car and walked straight up to his mother and grabbed her phone, he told his dad that they were in the basement waiting for them by the car, to which his dad replied that he was with Andy's sister in the elevator and were on the way. Maya was completely thrown into a mental confliction, on whether if he saw anything or not, her heart began pounding against her chest and small beads of sweat began caressing down her neck.

Just as Andy hung up, he noticed the elevator door open and his father and sister come into view. He didn't say a word to his mother and hence she thought he probably didn't see anything and calmed herself down.

A while later the family were in their car driving home, Andy and his mother were in the back seat as his father and sister were in the front. Just as they left the drive way of the office, Maya's phone buzzed, a naughty grin smeared across her face as she saw the text. She raised a leg over the other and clenched both her legs shut tight as she constantly texted. Maya took short intervals from texting to softly caress her thighs. This continued for about 40 minutes until they reached home, and went quietly to bed. About an hour after he was in bed, Andy couldn't fall asleep as the events of the day continued to haunt him, he got off and came down to the kitchen for some water, on the way back up to his room he heard the soft sounds of his mother moaning from his parent's room. Up until a few days ago Maya was just his mother, but NOW, she had become this sexual deviant.

The next morning Andy woke up and noticed that his sister had left early as he came back downstairs to the kitchen. Maya saw him and smiled, and wished him a good morning,

  • "Morning, handsome..."She said as she continued with a smile, "Your sister left early, dad's almost ready to leave, I think" she said looking at him put up a serious face.

Andy inched closer to the kitchen and began starring at her a while later she began wondering why he's been looking at her so differently, she noticed and asked

  • "Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked looking straight at him

  • "I know!" he said grinning.

  • She looked at him confused, "You know, what...?"

  • He grinned, "About you and your boss..."

The sudden shock caused her to sweat and before she could utter another word, her husband came down stairs, they acted casual, Maya was scared to death, wondering if Andy would break the news to his father.

He waited until his father left for work and jumped into the kitchen and sat beside her at table. She tried denying it all completely but he made a convincing argument and wore her down. She confessed to her affair and sobbed in guilt, Andy placed his hands over her shoulder and consoled her, he let her know that it was fine and he wouldn't tell dad. She was surprised at this and later they worked on more of the detail and came to an agreement.
She was glad her son was supportive, and was happier that he was willing to keep her affair a secret.

On the course of the month, the mother and son became closer than they used to. Every time they found themselves alone, they constantly talked about each other's sex life flirted around. Andy would often come up with a cover story whenever she was with her boss or running late from work. The flirting grew more and more intense as she would often end up teasing him with the cleavage and giving him a peek at her cute well-toned butt, which she knew he loved ogling at.
One specific evening Maya had come early from work. She got ready for the evening gym, and relaxed in front of the TV on the couch, she was in her tennis gym skirt and an old t-shirt. Andy had arrived and noticed his mom relaxing in front of the TV, he sat next to her and asked her how her day was, she told,

  • "Ohhhh, it was great, I barely had any work the entire week. I spent only a few hours in the office this morning and had spent most of the time at my boss' guest house." She winked as she giggled.

  • "Ohhhh sounds like you've been pretty 'stuffed' at work." He chuckled as he leaned back against the right arm and back corner of the couch.

  • "You have no idea..." she giggled as she leaned against the other side and tapped his belly for his remark.

This continued for a while before Maya's phone rang, it was her daughter, she informed that she was spending the night at a friend's house and had an early meeting out of town and would be back later the next week.

The mom and son couldn't help grinning and laughing about having one less person in the house to worry about. She got up and went into the kitchen to fix herself her bottle of juice for the gym, Andy followed her and watched her work the juicer.

Andy sneaked up from behind her and smacked her skirt clad ass, "Don't go to the gym today."

  • She giggled and looked over her shoulders with a naughty grin, "Stop it."

  • He smacked her ass again and stepped in closer kept fidgeting with the juicer, "Come on, I'm serious. Don't go, take the day off." he poked her waist, tickling her.

They both giggled and laughed for a while with a lot of inappropriate touching; she finally agreed and decided to say back.

Considering how close they have grown in recent times, she thought she'd have some fun teasing him tonight.

Andy couldn't help but stare at her ass as she picked up her gym bag and swayed her ass up the stairs to her bedroom. He sat back on the sofa with his feet up the coffee table, sipping the juice his mother had just made, and a while later he heard her door open and heard her coming down the stairs.

When he turned to see her, the juice nearly choked him. She was in a short negligee nightwear, and stood by the corner of the hall way starring at him with a naughty look on her face. She headed straight into the kitchen, swaying her beautiful plump ass, through her thin nightwear. Andy followed her into the kitchen and smacked it yet again and placed his arm over her shoulder and leaned in placing his chest against her back, and his chin against get shoulder, "Now I see the reason why your boss is so into you..."

  • "And why is that...?" She wiggled her shoulders naughtily and queued him against her back and gently grinding against his crotch.

  • "If I had a woman like you in my office, I'd probably try getting a piece of that ass too." he chuckled against her back as he had completely forgetting that he was talking to his mother.

  • "Well you have one at home with you right NOW... What are you going to do about it...?" she said in a sultry seductive voice, completely ignoring the fact that this was her own son.

She was begin crushed between the counter and her son, she turned around and held her ass be crushed against the counter slab as her breasts brushed up against her son. She looked up at him with her sensual eye queuing him for a response. Just about when the either of them could do anything, they heard the door rumbling and in came Andy's father. He took a step back from his mom and whipped the sweat off his fore head and saw what was about to happen between his mom and him. He couldn't believe it was real. And the sudden sense of his dad's presence in the house, threw them both off guard.

Out of mere impulse he threw the caution to the wind and stepped in and grabbed her face and planted a very short yet sensual kiss on her lips and walked out of the kitchen. Andy resumed watching the TV as his dad passed by him, making his way into the room which he shared with the woman Andy called his mother.

Maya on the other hand was in a complete turmoil and had no idea what had just happen, she just kissed her own son. It felt naughty, wrong and yet so good all at once. She shook herself from the kiss and came out of the kitchen and pulled her night robe over her shoulders and sat next to her son and slapped his arm. "Why did you do that..? I'm your mother..." she said looking at him with a confused look on her face. But immediately all her attention went down to his lips, the sight pulled her into a trance with the right of how it felt to have them against her lips. Andy saw his mother in front of him but he couldn't help take his eyes of his beautiful pouting lips. The mother and the son continued to stare into each other's eyes when Andy grabbed the front of her robe and pulled her in for another kiss. He was losing control of himself, Maya had her hand on his chest and pushed him away for less than a fraction of a second. She was beginning to lose herself to her son's touch. She grasped his shirt into her fist and pulled him against herself, squeezing her engorging breast against him.

Andy's hands wrapped around her tiny waist holding her body against him. Both their lips parted as their tongues found their way into each other's mouth. Andy tightened the grip around her waist and pulled on her harder. Maya lifted herself up into her knees and lifted a leg over and placed it on the other side of his waist and mounted him. Maya was now on top of her son, making out with him, grinding him. Andy's hands were all over her back, he began caressing his way up and down her ass and thigh and back up to her waist, forcing her down on his raging hard on. Neither of them knew what they were doing. Neither of them were in control of their actions anymore.

The sound of her husband coming downstairs cautioned her and she pulled herself off and away from her son's lips. Andy grabbed her by the waist and almost threw her on the other end of the sofa. Maya fell back with her dress dishevelled and one of her feet in the sofa. As the sound of her husband nearing increased, she raised one end of the robe from her side and covered herself and her thighs and pulled herself back up straight. Andy on the other hand grabbed one of the couch pillows and placed it over his lap concealing his bulge.

The mother and son now sat apart from each other, panting and gasping for their breath. As the man of the house passed by, they stopped breathing, concealing their panting. As they did both Maya and Andy felt their hearts pounding against their chests.

Maya watched Madhan as he just passed by his wife and son completely oblivious of what just happen between them. Madhan placed himself on the bigger couch, seated sideways as he leaned back on the arm and stretched his legs over its length. His wife and son were on the couch that was to his side and a bit to the back. His vision was completely off then unless he turned his head.

The mother and son resumed panting as Madhan leaned back against the sofa and surfed around the channels. Though her husband was right in front of her, she craved to touch him. She craved to wrap his arm around his shoulders and his lips against hers. She's never felt anything like this before. The thing with her boss was good but nothing compared to what she felt from a mere kiss she shared with her son. She continued to crave for more as she turned to look at him. He seemed more of a man than he did as her son.

Andy's heart continued to pound against his chest even long after his panting had stopped. He was still able to taste her on his lips feel the touch against his fingers. He turned his head aside to see her looking back at him. She was barely a foot away from him, but the distance seemed a lot longer to him. He wanted to have her back in his arms. He wanted to taste those lips again. He wanted more, he wanted to have her back in his arms and not let go. As he continued to stare at her the feelings were beginning to boil.

Andy leant his arm aside and slid it over to her direction as he cautiously kept an eye on his father. Maya slid her hand over to his direction as she saw him do the same. She reached his thighs and placed her tender hands on his lap, taking occasional glances at get husband. Andy's hands reached her ample bottom as he felt hers in his thighs. He gently scooted over a few inches and grabbed her ass over her robe. Maya placed her hand over his hard on from under the pillow he hand on it. As he began groping her, Maya scooted over a few inches as well. Maya began unzipping him under the pillow. As she slipped her hand through the zipper, she felt his cock throbbing hard against the thin material of his underwear. Andy reached under the pillow with his other hand and unbuttoned his pants as he slipped the other hand from her ass to her thighs. He squeezed and caressed her thighs until he reached deeper and cupped her crotch. He kneaded his fingers against it as he gently began rubbing it.

Maya's lips parted to his touch and she was the verge of letting out a loud gasping moan when a beeping sound came from her husband's direction. Both the mother and son were startled. And quickly pulled his hand away from between his mother's thighs. Maya quickly pulled her hand out from under the pillow her son held on his lap.

Madhan pulled himself up from leaning flat to be seated up, and yet still in the same position, facing away from his wife and son. It was a text message to which he began replying and continued texting for a while more. The moment he saw his dad working on his phone, Andy took a bolder step and grabbed his mother's breasts from over her robe. Maya was startled by her son's move, but the more she thought about having her son's hands on her breast with her husband not far from them, seemed to turn her on. She gently tapped his thigh on the side and mouthed, "Stop it, he's right there..."

Andy pulled his hand away from her breast and reached under the pillow. He grabbed the waist of his underwear and tucked it under his balls, letting his cock bare up against the pillow. Maya had a confused look on her face as she saw her son fidgeting under the pillow. Just when she turned to see her husband Andy grabbed her hand and discretely shoved it under the pillow.