Family: The Forbidden Fruit Ch. 02

Story Info
The temptation of a father and his daughter.
10.2k words
4.53
18.6k
16
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: This fictional story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent .This is a work of fiction, intended to entertain adult readers. It has graphic erotic scenes and offensive language. If you can't legally view this, please don't! All characters and names of the story are fictional! Any resemblance between these characters and any person is strictly coincidental. All characters depicted in sexual situations are over 18.)

*****

Madhan turned around and waved at both his wife and son with a big smile on his face. He turned around unable to wipe the grin off his face as he continued to head into the plan. He made his way through and followed the hostess showing him to his seat. He sat back only to feel his heart thumping against his chest. The moment the plan took off and the hostess announced everyone that it was safe to unfasten, Madhan unfastened the belt and relaxed back on his seat and shut his eyes, reviving the memory of everything that lead up to this moment.

Madhan was a successful businessman with a beautiful wife Maya who loved him in ways she made sure he knew. He loved his wife very dearly and as a product of their love, they had two very beautiful children Priya and Andy. Madhan and Maya had a very happy marriage, but Madhan often liked to 'eat out.' He didn't really consider it as cheating, because he knew he loved her dearly, but he wasn't the type of a guy who'd pass up an opportunity of getting some raw sexual action.

-------------------------------

Priya was a young beautiful girl who's always had everything she needed as she grew up. Her twin brother Andy was always the subject her friends usually talked about. After college, both Andy and Priya found each other as interns in two different companies, both recommendation of their parents. Priya was always the hottie most guys ogled at and others hit on, her entire life. But the moment she turned out as an intern in a company where she was treated as a high qualified attendant, things didn't quite go with how she's been all those years.

Priya has always had her way of getting what she wanted in life. And obviously she knew how to get through her situation in her new environment. Her first couple of weeks in the job was pretty hectic, getting to know the flow of work and the people, and getting adjusted. As the weeks passed by she knew she what she had to do to make her way up, and knew she was going to enjoy doing it. By the end of the second month of her internship, she had already slept with 2 of her superiors, one of her boss' boss and her husband and also fooled around with several other of her colleagues, even after which she's managed hold a good name from everyone else.

It's been 3 months since she first joined in as an intern and she's become pretty accustomed in the office space. Priya was in her boss Christine's office persuading her to assign her over to lead the new project. Priya knew she had confirmed her job in the company the first time she slept with her boss weeks after she joined. She was working on building a name for herself in the business she knew she had to sustain after she's finally confirmed.

Priya has worked on several other projects before, but this one was big. All she knew was the name of the company and the fact that doing this project would bring in a lot of credit for the company and herself. She needed this desperately, she was willing to do whatever it took.

Priya was on her knees under her boss' desk, as her boss had both her heels up on the table, spread eagle. Every time Priya got intimate with a woman in the office space, she always got a lot wet than she usually would.

Priya had her middle finger and her ring finger working in and out of her boss Christine's twat as she sucked on and flicked the clit with her tongue. Priya felt the walls of Christine's pussy tighten around her fingers, she where this was heading. Priya pulled out her fingers and her lips off her pussy and looked up at her, "So, Do I get the project?" She asked coyly know that Christine was at her mercy and was high enough to agree to anything Priya would ask for.

  • "Ohhh FUCK!! Just finish it, we'll talk about it, later." Christine cooed out of breath as she clenched the arms of the chair as she arched, leaning back.

  • Priya placed her thumb over her throbbing clit and gently kneaded it hard and whispered, breathing against her hot wet flesh, "I wanna know, NOW!" she commanded teasingly.

  • "OH GOD Priya!" Christine gasped to her touch.

  • Jerking it twice and pulling away completely, she teased, "I don't think that's an answer, BOSS" she spoke stressing on 'boss' as he leaned over and placed a gentle peck on her wet lips. She pulled away giving her clit a gentle flick with his tongue.

  • Christine, lost it the moment Priya used her tongue on her again, "Oh fuck you bitch." She gasped out, "I'll fucking do it, you got the project, NOW GET BACK HERE!!" she spoke out of breath as he pulled her hands off the arms of the chair and grabbed Priya's head, jamming it against her own pussy.

Priya had a wide smirk growing against her lips as she felt her make contact with Christine's pussy once again. She moaned deep against it as she clenched onto Christine's thighs with both her hands and squeezed herself against her pussy and began munching on her pussy. She slipped in her tongue, opening wide as she moaned deeply to every little bit of her juice oozing out of Christine's pussy.

Priya forcefully pulled her head away and pushed in her finger back in and worked it as she raised the other hand and furiously worked flicking and rubbing on clit. And within seconds, Christine clenched both her eyes shut and wailed out loud as both her legs stiffened and began quivering as her orgasm hit.

Christine screamed out at the top of her voice, lost in the blissful orgasm that hit her the hardest she's ever experienced. She clenched onto arms of the chair and laid trembling as the orgasm slowly ended.

As her orgasm subsided, Christine opened her eyes and let her legs fall back to the floor and watched Priya pull herself back up to her feet. Christine had a big grin on her face as he watched her straighten her dress.

  • "I don't think I've ever been this wet, EVER!!" Christine spoke gasping for breath as her fingers trailed around her freshly pleasured clit. She raised her fingers back up to her lips and sucked on her own juice before tracing her fingers back to between her legs.

  • Smirking wide, Priya leaned over and took Christine's wrist and raised her hand up to her face and licked on her fingers from the tip to the knuckle, sucking on the length. "I've got a bigger treat planned for you, if you'd confirm the project for me." She winked teasingly, still wondering if Christine truly meant it or just said it, needing to finish.

  • Christine pulled herself up off the chair, trying real hard to hold herself up on her trembling legs. She placed a hand over Priya's cheek and the other around her waist and took her lips with hers. Pulling away, she whispered, "I meant every word, my naughty little slut." She took a nip at her lips as she pulled away. "Well you're coming home with me tonight." She winked, "I've got some prepping to do about the project for the meeting we're gonna get to tomorrow.

A big smile crept upon her lips as Christine held hand as they walked out through the dark empty hall.

The moment they were in Christine's car, Priya grabbed her phone and texted both her parent's and her brother about not making it home that night. Just as she hit send. Priya felt Christine's finger crawling up her thighs. Priya turned to her boss cooing, "I'm hungry for more." Those words slipping through Christine's lips were enough to send Priya's pussy tingling once again. In less than a second, Priya's phone was on the floor and her body pinned against Christine's as they made out like a horny teenage couple. Neither of them cared for the fact that Christine's driver was getting off on the view from the rare view mirror to the whole thing.

As they took their time making out and fooling around, the driver pulled over in front of Christine's apartment.

The two horny women rushed their way through the lobby and to the elevators. They made out their entire ride up the elevator and finally found themselves in the apartment. Both the women were out of their clothes in nothing but their heel and wailing each other's names on Christine's couch.

The next morning Priya woke up to touch of Christine's lips and tongue between her legs. She moaned deep as he opened her eyes to the sight, "Mmmm yes." She cooed, clenching onto the sheets as her orgasm hit.

The two women showered together while they fooled around a little more before getting dressed.

  • "Here you can wear this." Christine tossed a formal skirt suit over her mattress as she browsed for another for herself.

  • "Why thank you, boss." She said teasingly, as she walked over around the mattress to pick it up, "The house seems pretty lonely, when's your husband coming back." She asked, refreshing her memory of blowing him in the basement parking area of their company building.

  • "He'll be back later this evening." She said smacking Priya's ass as she watched her slip into the dress.

  • "Awe... I was hoping to spend some time with you." she said turned to Christine and slipping her hand over her breast and giving it a gentle squeeze.

  • "We've always got the office, sexy." Christine winked, before shaking her head off the alluring trance Priya's hands were working her into, "NOW, we've got a meeting in an hour. I'm sure you're going to like this guy. He's a real hottie." Christine chuckled and teasingly winked.

  • "Am I going to have to sleep with him for the project?" she asked as he sat back on the bed watching Christine get dressed.

  • "Babe, one look at him and you're going to want to sleep with him anyways." She said as she zipped on the skirt and straightened up.

Priya grew more intrigued of everything Christine was saying, and was really anticipating the meet with him.

Christine spent the entire drive prepping Priya of the meeting and queuing her all the detail she needs to know about the project. Once the driver pulled over, Priya looked out the window leering up at the familiar building. The chuckling smile faded away the moment she took the first look at the building. Before she could wrap her head around what was happening, she was in the building and walking through the lobby. Christine's personal assistant was already there and waiting for her, informing the both that 'The party' is waiting in his office upstairs.

Priya and Christine made their way up the elevator as Christine continued to taunt her with all kinds of naughty facts about the client, continuing to intrigue Priya. Both Priya and Christine gloated with a blushy smirk filling their faces as the elevator door opened. Priya's smile slowly faded the moment she saw where she was. As she passed through the reception she felt her heart begin to take pace. And the moment the ladies made their way through the final door, Priya froze, literally. The person seated at the table was non other than her own father, Madhan.

Priya always knew her dad was good looking, but a hottie?

  • "What's wrong? Come on." Christine said as he turned back to looking at her.

  • "Ummm Yeah." Priya stuttered as she made her way over.

-------------------------------

Madhan was at his desk all day working on the project he had set up with a bunch of 'friends.' All the projects he's had people work on, were of a single particular company. He's always liked working with them not only because their work was legit, but the department head of the project handlers in the company Christine, was one of the wildest women he's ever had the pleasure of 'working' with. He's hadn't had a project in line for over a six months. So, when he first saw Christine walk into his office his head kept spewing the images of their last meet.

A small party in a local hotel, a bit shabby one. The only thing that stuck in both Madhan and Christine's head was them at the bathroom of the hotel as they drifted away from the crowd, only so they could fuck each other's brains out for the last time.

Madhan almost didn't notice the other woman walking from behind Christine, until she turned around calling her over. The moment he saw his daughter Priya walking from behind Christine, Madhan pulled himself off the chair startled. He looking over at his daughter walking over to him with an awkward smile on her face.

  • "Umm here, take a seat." Pointing at the couch as he walked around from behind his desk.

  • Before taking a seat, Christine shook hands with Madhan and turned around to look at Priya, "This is Priya, a very self-driven, 'HARD' working and a very capable employee of mine, the one who'd be heading your project this time." She said winking at Madhan

  • "Umm Ohh Nice to meet you, Priya." Madhan said stretching his arm out to his own daughter not wanting to alarm Christine by telling her that Priya was his daughter. And also considering that she didn't already know it yet, it was pretty obvious that Priya didn't want the news out either.

  • "Nice to meet you Mr. Madhan." She took her dads hand with her own trembling ones as she was relieved that her dad didn't slip the news of him being Priya's dad.

The three of them spent the next couple of hours talking about the project they were going to work on. The entire time through which both father and daughter shared awkward glances, wondering what both of them were doing with Christine. And how exactly Christine was getting along so well like she did with the other.

Every now and then Christine began coyly slipping in sexual innuendos in-between their formal conversation and coyly winking at the both of them without the other noticing.

After what seemed like hours, the meet finally came to a conclusion. Christine pulled herself off the couch, along with the others as she straightened her skirt and held her hand out for Madhan. Just as they shook Madhan's assistant peeked in through the door.

  • "Sir, your next appointment is waiting." She said.

  • "Yes, Ummm I'll be right with them." Madhan confirmed as he stuttered looking at Christine and his daughter.

As the assistant disappeared from the door, Christine squeezed his hand and winked discretely as she let go and turned, smacking Priya's ass inappropriately and chuckled, "Let's go, Priya." Giving Madhan an idea of how naughty Priya really was and completely oblivious of the fact that they were father and daughter.

Madhan was definitely one of the best guys she's been with and Priya was someone she was beginning to fall for. Both of them were very dearest to Christine and she most definitely wanted the both of them to hook up. And as she walked out with Priya to the elevator, she hoped that she had hinted the both of them in the right way to get things going between them.

  • "So, what do you think?" Christine asked the moment they jumped into the elevator.

  • "Ummm I think, I'd be able to get the project..." Priya started off but she was immediately cut off by Christine.

  • "NOT the project. I meant the hunk you just spent the last hour ogling at." She winked grazing her fingers behind her and caressing Priya's ample ass and winked.

  • Ohhh Ummm. I... Ummm." Priya began stuttering.

  • "Awww Look at that, all blushing." Christine teased as she gave Priya's ass a little squeeze before the door swung open.

From the very second she walked out of her dad's office, Priya was in a complete mental turmoil. She began thinking how it was possible for her father to cheat on her mom. Was he really as good as Christine was saying he was? If so, how long have they both been at it? Were they still doing it? Her emotions were boiling up when the elevator door opened and Christine began shooting her questions. The entire time, Priya was unable to keep herself from thinking about her dad. She's never seen him like a hunk or anything depicting his sexual magnetism. But now she felt herself being drawn towards it. Was Christine's words and act taking effect in her already?

Ever since the morning Christine told him everything about him she felt naughty about seeing the guy. But when she finally found the person to be her own father, all her emotions came gushing. She felt guilty, for thinking about her own father that way. Ashamed, for him actually being there when she did. And so much more. And all at once, she felt herself grow wet to the thought of how forbidden it was to do that. At the very thought she felt her clitoris tingle to it. She was able to literally feel her pussy lips swell as it continued to seep out her juice as she began longing to be touched.

As the two women walked out the building, Priya felt the chilled breeze brush up against her inner thighs. She let out a soft gasping sigh as a naughty smile crept upon her lips without alarming anyone around her. Christine held her hand on the door and waited for Priya to get in. The moment she was in Christine jumped in right behind her and tapped off the files from Priya's hand. Priya felt her back squeezed up on the back of the seat as she felt her breasts being pressed up against Christine's. Priya was already at the horniest she's ever been with the craziest naughtiest thought going on in her head. But when Christine threw herself on top of her. Priya lost it. She moaned deep and gasped out of pleasure completely oblivious of the driver getting a front row view of all the action. The two women were lost in each other to know otherwise.

Priya felt her boss' soft tender body squeeze up against hers as raised her hand and squeezed on the cushion of the driver seat, "DRIVER!!" Priya gasped out loud, "Take Ughhhhhssss..." She lost control of her words as she felt Christine's knees graze up against her inner thighs as it met with her swollen hungry cunt. "Hhhhoooommmeeee..." Priya finished as she felt her new found lovers lips brush up against her own as she moaned deep.

The two woman made out and quivered against each other's bodies as the driver finally pulled over at Christine's place. Christine rushed herself off Priya and opened the door pulled herself out and Priya along. Pulling Priya along over to the door, Christine, called out to her driver, "We'll be back in an hour, be ready for us to..." Priya immediately cut her off, "In TWO hours and pushed Christine in through the door and shut it behind them, giving the driver everything he needed to know and let his imaginations run wild.

-------------------------------

From the very moment the meeting had started, Madhan was unable to keep his head from think about his little girl, his daughter, the little girl he raised whom he loved dearly with all of his heart ever since the moment she came into his life. He's known Christine for years, he knows how wild and sexual she is, she was by far, hands down the naughtiest and wildest woman he's ever been with. She was the only woman who's suggested having a threesome. Although they never got to do it, the suggestion coming from a woman at her position of work, meant so much.

As he was being thrown into the mental confliction, he began wondering if she was being involved with his daughter. It was no surprise, he's seen his own daughter get naughty with her friends around the house a lot of times. He's let it pass considering they were young and experimenting. And also has caught Christine fooling around with one of his old assistants a couple of times in the past.