Family: The Forbidden Fruit Ch. 03

Story Info
The Aftermath.
9.1k words
4.46
13.8k
11
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This fictional story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent .This is a work of fiction, intended to entertain adult readers. It has graphic erotic scenes and offensive language. If you can't legally view this, please don't! All characters and names of the story are fictional! Any resemblance between these characters and any person is strictly coincidental. All characters depicted in sexual situations are over 18.

*****

Andy felt his mother's calves slide across his ass as he felt the warmth of the shower pouring against both their bodies as he held her stiff against the cold glass tiled wall, pushing as he let his cock sink into her.

Maya and Andy had just Fucked, or made love for the first time. Neither of them knew what to call it. But they knew for a fact that they loved each other more than they ever did and were now willing to show it physically.

Maya had an arm around her son's neck and the other holding his head like a baby against her bosoms as her jaws dropped to each time she felt her son's cock stretch the walls of her wet soaking pussy. She usually took a really long time to finish, but ever since she began getting physical with her son, her pussy would respond to every single one of his touches. And here she was getting closer to yet another orgasm knowing her son was just getting started.

She clenched his head and shrieked against his ears, "Baby, I'm Cumming." as her lower body tightened and began quivering as she came gushing against his cock still buried deep in her.

Andy had always dreamt of having someone as vigorous and aggressive and responsive in bed for a long time. But over the years he's lost hope until he first laid hands on his own mother. She was so invigorating, Andy felt himself getting lost within her, to her touch, her kisses, her alluring voice, her everything. Yes she was his mother and she meant the world to him. But now, things were different, he felt himself slowly getting addicted to her.

Andy had his hand on the wall as the other, wrapped around her arched waist as he pounded into her pussy slamming hard against the cold wall as he buried his face into her bosoms. He felt the walls of her pussy tighten around his shaft as he felt her arms tighten around his head. He gasped out as he felt her lower body shaking to his touch sending him off the edge as he held her.

It took her quite some time to recover from the aggressive orgasm she just experienced. As she loosened her grasp from around her son's head, Andy raised his head and forcefully lapped his lips against hers and kissed her passionately, loving her, now, truly the way she deserved to know from him.

He tightened his grasp around her waist as he pulled her off the wall and continued to kiss her as he slowly placed the other arm around her back and slipped it down to her ample bottoms. He pulled her off the wall, and held her wet quivering body against his own.

Once her orgasm had finally subsided, she regained her consciousness to the feel of her son's still throbbing cock buried deep in her pussy. She loosened her grip around his shoulder and pulled away from his lips. She looked deep into his eyes as he stepped out of the shower cubicle and placed her back on her feet. She looked up into his eyes deep happy and flushed from the orgasm, as he reached over to the side and pulled the bathrobe and slipped her into it.

Andy had been longing to have her and have his way with her for weeks and now that he did more than once, he was still mesmerized at her beauty and the wonderment of this woman actually being his mother.

He reached out and grabbed another one and pulled it over himself before he leaned in taking the nape of her neck and kissing her passionately. "I love you, mom." He whispered, as the two of them walked out of the bathroom and out into the living room.

The moment they entered the living room, the mother and son burst out laughing at the mess they've made. Their clothes thrown all over the living room and fresh smell of sex, filled the air. Andy turned to his mother and wrapped his arm around her waist and gently raised her and kissed her passionately.

Maya raised herself to her the tip of her toes and kissed him back passionately slowly fading the smile off their faces. She placed her hand over his chest and pulled away, and took control of the situation as the mother. "Get this place all cleaned up and I'll get dinner ready." She said as she turned to the kitchen, slipping off her son's grasp.

Andy let her go but only to lean over and give her ample ass a rocking smack before she got too far. Maya turned around and placed her hand over her ass rubbing it, giving him a stern strict grin which slowly faded into a naughty little smirk. She disappeared into the kitchen without saying a word, and got to cooking.

Andy watched his mother disappear into the kitchen and smiled as he turned to the couch and grabbed the remote. He turned on the TV before grabbed his clothes. He rushed upstairs and tossed his clothes over the bed and got a glimpse of the dress she threw in earlier. He walked in and grabbed the dress and held it up to his face and took a whiff of her scent. It was surreal. He held the dress and leaned over and picked up her panty, and did the same.

Maya felt like a teenager as she walked around with wide grin on her face as she toed around the kitchen, cooking. She was completely lost in her own world thinking about everything that just happened a couple of hours ago. She was snapped back when she heard the rain begin to patter on the kitchen window. She prepared everything she needed and placed it on the stove and took a peek out the kitchen door only to find the living room empty. She looked around and found his clothes gone. She headed upstairs and found him holding her dress in his hand and smelling it.

"Naughty, Naughty." She said startling him. "I should be punishing you for smelling your mother's panties, ya know." She teased him as she walked in and pushing him by his chest as he turned around.

"Well, maybe I wanna be punished." He smirked as he slammed on his ass over the bed, placing his hands over the bed for support, with her clothes still crumbled in his hands.

She smiled and grabbed the collar of his rob and leaned in giving his lips a lick with the tip of her tongue. "Maybe you would. But dinners first." She said taking a nip of the tip of his nose before she pulled away.

Andy jerked his hands off the bed, slipping the clothes off his hand and grabbed her by the waist before she pulled away completely. "I've got my dinner right here." He said slipping his hands down to cupping her ass cheeks. He gave them a gentle squeeze over the thick material of the robe as he slowly raised them high.

Maya was beginning to melt away to her son's alluring touch. She felt the cold air around her knees slowly raise up her thighs and higher and higher. She shook herself off the trance and smacked his hands off her, letting the hem of the robe fall back down to her knees. She raised a finger over his face with yet another stern strict look on her face and she said, "Dinner. First." And walked away from him. But just before she left the room, she stopped and raised the robe herself and smacked her own ass hard enough to giving the view of them jiggling, "And after THAT, you can have your desert." She turned and winked before she took off giggling.

A smile crept up on his lips as he pulled himself up and followed her downstairs. He began setting things straight as he watched the TV alongside. Soon after he was done, he grabbed the remote and slammed back on the sofa sideways and stretched.

Maya was soon done and came out to find her son, stretched out on the loveseat couch which they once shared their first physical endeavor. She sat on his lap and wrapped her arm around his shoulder, "So, what are we watching?"

Just as Maya leaned back the top of her rob opened a slit exposing her engorging breasts, "I just found something interesting." He said as he placed his hands over her thighs over the thick rob and caressed it.

Maya grabbed his chin and turned his face back at the TV, "I meant on the TV." She giggled as she relaxed feeling him begin to throb against her ass cheek squeezed against his crotch.

He wrapped his arm around her and pointed the remote to the TV and browsed through the channels and found nothing good enough to watch. He pulled his hand off her thighs and grabbed the remote from the other hand and handed it to her, "Well, the TV is all in your control. I can't find anything good. The only thing I'm interested in is on me right now." He chuckled as he poked her waist and slipping her robe off her shoulder.

Maya giggled and browsed through the channels as she let him play. Her robe was still concealing her breasts, Andy was kissing her all over her shoulder and chest as he slipped his hand under the hem of the robe, caressing her inner thigh.

He pulled his lips away from her warm soft flesh and looked up at her. Maya noticed him in her peripheral and turned. Gazing up into her eyes he raised his head and planted a short peck on her lips. Maya gazed deep into his eyes lost for words, She couldn't just say she loved him and be done with it. What they felt for each other was more than just that. They were mother and son, a loving relationship by design. But to what they've come to, definitely meant more. There was just no word that described how they felt about each other. They just sat there leering into each other's eyes for a while until Andy smelt the food.

"Is the food done?" he asked breaking the silence and giving her inner thigh a gentle squeeze.

Maya uncrossed her legs and smiled, "Yes, But I left it there to cool off for a bit. It's very, VERY HOT." She said winking at him.

He smirked and nudged his hands higher into her thighs, letting his finger graze against her warm wet lips. "I like hot stuff." He whispered, raising his head and planting another peck on her lips.

"Well then, I better go get it." She jumped off him and onto her feet. She wiggled her ass at him teasingly before she walked into the kitchen and brought a big plate of a big load of Pasta Primavera. Andy's eyes widened as he saw the plate, "I know I'm hungry, but I don't think I can finish all that, mom." He said looking at her as she sat back on his lap, holding the plate.

She chuckled and leaned in and took a nip at his ear, "It not just for you, dummy. It's for the both of us." She said smiling and pulled a fork full of pasta and held it out at Andy's lips.

Andy tasted it first and moaned deep as he chewed, he held a thumbs up before placing his hand back over her thigh and leaning back on the couch.

The happy mother and son had their dinner laughing and occasionally teasing each other. With the last of the pasta, Andy poked Maya's waist when she raised the fork up to her lips, startling her and tipping a piece of pasta, down her cleavage.

Maya shrieked as the pasta fell in, she leaned to over place the plate on the coffee table and began playfully smacking him over his shoulders.

Andy laughed as she hit him and bent over wrapping his arm around her waist. Maya began shifted her target from his shoulder to his back, until Andy pulled himself up and stopped her. "You got me all dirty with the pasta sauce, you little devil." She laughed as he pulled himself up, tossing her on the couch.

Maya fell on her side giggling as the robe rode up her legs revealing more of her thighs as she turned to look up at him, "Well it was pretty funny watching you shriek like that." He chuckled, "Too bad you can't do anything about it" he smirked as he leaned over and smacked her ass once again.

Just when he saw Maya pulling herself up, Andy paced upstairs to his room. Maya took her time as she giggled to herself to how young and alive she felt around him before she headed up herself.

Maya stepped into Andy's room and found the room empty. She crawled on top of the bed on all fours to check the other side, when suddenly she heard the door slam shut, "It's time for dessert, mom." Andy said grinning wide. Just when Maya was about to move she felt Andy's hand smack both her ass cheeks real hard.

Maya hissed to his smack and shrieked when he pulled her by her ankle, slamming her on the bed and flipping her around on her back. Andy smiled at her pretty face as he slowly caressed his fingers up her calves and up to her thighs. He spread them and crawled over.

Maya looked up at her son, as to how much control he was taking over her body. Almost like he owned her and that she was his to take. She felt great being wanted like that and having being taken control of by someone, and the fact that was her son made it all that special.

Maya laid there with her legs spread and her son on his knees between them. Maya raised her hands up to his robe and untied the knot before grabbing the collar, pulling him over. She licked and sucked his ear lobe and whispered as she trailed her fingers from his collar to his raging cock between them. "How would you like to have your desert to be served, SON?" She stressed on 'son' as she finished.

The moment he felt her fingers wrap around the length of his shaft, he let out a deep gasp and smirked wide, "I like it just the way it is. MOM. I couldn't have asked for any other way." He took a nip at her lips as he began undoing her robe. Her warm touch of her tongue and her alluring voice got him harder than he's ever been. Andy never realized that such strong feelings for sex was even possible, until now.

Andy trailed his lips from hers to her neck and shoulder and to her chest before pulling himself back up on his knees. He pulled the robe off his shoulder and looked down at his mom, with her legs spread and her elbows squeezing both her breasts together as she worked at his cock.

Andy picked her hand off his cock and raised it up to his lips and sucked on her finger as he heard her alluring voice moan for him. He took hold of both her wrist and placed them beside her head as he leaned back over and passionately devoured her lips.

Maya was in heaven, she knew she wanted to be fucked. And by her own son for far too long. A couple of hours ago, when it finally happened everything she ever knew about love and sex changed by the connection she felt while she fucked her him. And now the way he showed her so much love, was beginning to add so much more to what she already felt, in ways she didn't know was possible.

She moaned deep lost in the blissful touch of her son as she felt his lips and tongue around her finger. Her cunt was beginning to seep out her nectar by the second. Just when she was slowly enjoying the slow seduction she felt her sons unclasp from her wrist from beside her and felt a smack on her glistening clit. Her eyes flung open and she looked up at him grinning.

Andy grabbed hold of the base of his cock and smacked it over her clit once again, as she gazed up at him hungrily. He watched her quiver for a brief second every time he did it, "Ya like that, MOM?" he asked smirking wide and smacking her once again.

"Mmm Hmm." She responded squirming and twitching. Just as she did, he smacked her again, "Ohh FUCK, baby." She gasped out in total bliss.

Andy let his cock fall right over her clit and grabbed the collar of her robe and pulled her up. Maya shrieked as she was pulled, "What do you wanna do, baby?" she asked wrapping her arms around his shoulder the moment she was up.

Andy let go of her robe and slipped his hands in and wrapped it around her waist. He pulled on her closer, squeezing his throbbing cock between both their pelvises as he closed every inch of the gap between them. "I don't know, mom. You tell me. Tonight's all about you." He smiled as he slipped his hands down to her ass, groping them.

Maya was losing control of herself, she responded him with a kiss before breaking away, "I thought you wanted to have your way with the dessert?" she asked looking puzzled as she gently grind up against him.

"Ohh I will, I WILL!" He smirked as he pulled a hand off her ass and planted it back with a rocking smack on it. Maya jumped a little to his smack as she leaned in and took a nip at his lower lip. He smiled as she pulled away with his lip still between her teeth. She unwrapped her arms from around him and grabbed the collar of her robe and let it fall off her, wrapping her arm back around his shoulder and placing the other on his cheek.

Maya gazed deep into his eyes and nudged her waist against him, squeezing in and using the length of his shaft to spread her pussy lips, "I want you to show mommy, how much she really means to you." She said smirking wide before she stuck her tongue down his mouth, showing him how hungry she really was for him since their last endeavor.

Andy growled against her lips and placed her on her back as he began grinding into her. He held her body in his arms, not wanting to let go as he kissed her passionately and trailed his kisses from her lips, to down her neck.

Maya laid and squirmed as she felt her sons lips travelling all over her chest, shoulders and continuing to go south. She smiled and cherished every second of it as she felt him leave little love bites on her body, marking his territory.

The warmth of her skin soothed his soul every time he part his lips from it and found it again another fresh spot to lay upon. He paused at her bosoms and sucked on them as he once did as a baby, being nursed by the same woman, with the love in her heart as she did for him now. He moaned deep against them and continued to trail his lips further to the forbidden fruit.

Andy laid on his front flat between her legs and placed both her thighs over his shoulder and placed the first of many love bites in the inner most corner of her thigh beside his treasured fruit he now claimed his.

Maya felt his warm breath against her already wet pussy and was now beginning to pant hard as she couldn't take any more of the seductive torture. She gasped out deep as her breathing quickened, waiting for his touch. The moment she felt his lips wrap around her wet lips, her hands found his head and clenched his hair tight in her grasp. She neither nudged it against herself nor pull away, but she felt a sense of relief on holding some part of him as she shared such an intimate moment with him.

The moment Andy felt her grab a chunk of his hair, his hands immediately trailed its way over to her bosoms and gave it a gentle squeeze before flicking the nipples.

Maya pulled one of her hands off his head and placed it over his on her bosoms and squeezed them as a deep gasping moan escaped her lips.

Andy started slow but found his way around and claimed his prize by his right. He wrapped his lips around her open glistened lips and began sucking on her clit before he darted his tongue into her. He let his tongue travel and taste the very few inches of her thick walls as he heard her moaning deep in her alluring voice. Knowing his tongue could go only so deep, Andy began bobbing his head back and forth against her pussy, nudging her clit against the flatter side of his teeth as he moaned against it, sending Maya off the edge and closer to the first orgasm she was about to experience on his bed.

Andy let his hand rest between hers and her heaving breast and pulled away his other away, only to help it meet the pussy. He sunk the middle finger deep into her wet slick pussy as he continued to lick and suck on her clit. Andy yanked out his finger and slipped it over her anal sphincter and nudged it in until the first knuckle.

"Ohh Fuck, baby." Maya gasped as she continued to pant for her breath. The moment she felt his wet finger against her ass, the walls of her pussy tightened and came gushing, coating his lips with a layer of her nectar.