Family: The Forbidden Fruit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couches were empty and so was all the glasses on the table. We smiled to each other thinking that we could have taken our time and kicked back on the couch and relaxed. I sat brushing up against him, knowing this was probably the last I'll ever see him.

*****

"I didn't know how much I'm gonna miss you until I actually got to spend time away from you." He said.

"Me too, handsome." I said, smiling and casually resting my hand on his thigh.

"I know you probably feel the same way too." He said leaning back completely, gazing up at the stars, right after he took a sip of the champagne. "I'm really gonna miss you."

"I'm really gonna miss you too." I said, resting the back of my head on his stretched out arm, looking up and joining his view.

He took another sip and leaned back and chuckled, "If we've spent any more time than we already did together, I think we'd probably have fallen for each other." He laughed softly. As he spoke those words, I giggled along softly before wondering, whether or not I already did fall for him. The very thought, got my heart pounding real hard. My lips parted and I immediately swung my head to face him, at the very exact moment he did. I guess he was going through the very same contemplation himself.

The glasses in both our hands slipped and fell on the far end of the couch before my hand found his chest, and his, my waist. Our lips connected and for the first time I shared the most soul drenching kiss, that which I began regretting to have not shared earlier.

We broke apart when the music got loud. Our foreheads still against each other's, neither of us knew what we needed to say to each other anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I loved your father, but having just realised that I didn't just lust after Ajay, but had heavily grown to have feelings for him. True emotional feelings.

Before either of us could say another word, we heard Madhan and Tanu coming up the stairs. Ajay and I parted our embrace and straightened ourselves and turned to our spouses as they appeared.

We talked and laughed like two happy couples on a holiday. We spent the rest of the time on the boat with our better halves.

*****

Back at the hotel, we rested until the next morning and packed for our flight that evening. I was hoping to run into Ajay some time before we left the hotel, but didn't. I hoped to find him at the airport for some reason. But luck didn't seem to favour me all that well that day.

We were back home and went back to our regular lives. I tried my best to keep Ajay off my mind and blindly devoted most of my time to my work.

I often dreamt about the last kiss and our last fuck on the boat. Every time I did, I focused all my sexual energy on Madhan.

There was no one else I even thought about sleeping with, except your father for like a year and a half, since the honeymoon. And that was until the day, I found Ajay knocking on my door.

*****

"And that is a story for next time." She said rolling back on top of her son and taking him.

"But... But..." Andy stuttered, trying get her to finish the story.

"No buts. NOW FUCK ME!!!" she demanded, shimming herself against him grinning, before pulling the sheets over their bodies.