Family Ties

Story Info
He loved his cousin Lemon, and she loved him.
1.7k words
3.86
79.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lemon was my third cousin, but secretly, I loved her dearly. I knew it was wrong to have more than just cousinly affections but I just couldn't help it. I had daydreamed about being with her for months now. We'd always been close, since we were in Elementary School. In fact, we were inseparable. We are both the same age, 18. I don't remember why, but I started calling her Lemon back then, and the nickname stuck. All the family started calling her Lemon.

I had an apartment in the city, but often lived with my uncle and cousins on their estate for weeks at a time. it was during one of those visits that a dream of mine came true. One night as I was leaving the bathroom after a shower something happened. I was opening my door, which was across the hall from the bathroom in the wing of the house that Lemon, her brother Henry, and I lived had our bedrooms in. Her room was next to the bathroom but up the hallway a few yards. Lemon was an RN at a hospital and she was used to being up much earlier than me or Henry, so she simply forgot that I had to be up early too that day. Anyway, I heard a noise in the hall as I was opening my door.

I turned around on hearing that noise and the door across the way opened. The sight of my beautiful cousin standing there, her robe open, and her naked body exposed, was so heavenly! She cried out as she, in a panic, pulled her robe closed. I hastily turned around, apologizing as I stepped into my room. I didn't sleep much that night. I couldn't get the sight of her out of my mind.

After such a surprise meeting, and having actually seen that gorgeous body which I'd heretofore only dreamed of, I couldn't help the sensual glances I cast in her direction during the days that followed, and I thought I noticed her looking at me the same way! In fact, several times, we had to pull our eyes off each other for fear others in the family would notice us.

We honestly did try to ignore each other. But as fate would have it, one evening we found ourselves waiting at the bathroom door until her brother Henry, who was in the bathroom, finished. Oh, one or both of us could have gone to another floor of the house or to another wing to use the bathrooms there, but nobody ever did that in our family. Besides, I wanted to stay as near to her as I possibly could. Just being near her did wonders for my libido.

So we just stood there, trying to look everywhere else but at each other. Then, all of a sudden, it was as if we were both entranced, staring into each other's eyes. Just as suddenly all our built up frustrations came to a head, and as one, we stepped towards each other as if in slow motion, and were in each other's arms kissing, cuddling and caressing. Then the bathroom door opened and there stood Henry in his night clothes, staring at me, with his sister wrapped in a most passionate embrace, both of us kissing as if possessed.

In fact, we were so into the kissing that we didn't notice we had an audience until Henry said dryly, "Shouldn't you guys come up for air?"

Suddenly we broke off the embrace, both of us embarrassed. "Uh, Oh My!" exclaimed Lemon, looking from me to Henry, "you frightened me, brother!"

I could only think of the consequences of my having been caught red handed kissing my cousin. "Ah, Henry, Y... You're out!" I stammered, smiling ruefully.

Henry smiled slyly, looking from his sister back to me.

"Oh, don't worry, Love Birds!" he managed to say, smiling and placing his arms around us both. "I won't tell a soul, and for good reason. If mom and dad knew about this, they'd freak, and life could get pretty frightening around here. I like life to be as simple as possible and as sweet as possible."

"You won't?" Lemon cried excitedly, hugging her brother. "Oh brother," she beamed as she stepped back from their embrace, "you're the best brother in the world! Did I ever tell you how much I love you!" She gave her brother another hug and a peck on the cheek. Then she came into my arms and we shared a kiss that promised so much more later. She entered the bathroom smiling and closed the door.

"OK Henry," I said, turning to face him, "you can level with me. What do you want from us? Do you really think I believe you will keep silent?" I asked, suspiciously.

"Oh, come now cousin. You hurt me so. You've got it all wrong, see! Please believe me, I won't say anything, at least nothing that will hurt either of you, I love you both too much! And even if I didn't love you, I wouldn't put my sister in distress. I do love her too much"

He sounded sincere enough, but I didn't trust it. It really didn't matter at that point though. I had to trust him. I had no choice. I was already in the swamp surrounded by alligators.

Later that night, after my uncle had locked up for the night and double checked that everything was secure, Lemon crossed to my bedroom and quietly let herself in. I was quite surprised at this behavior from her considering the bathroom event with Henry.

Henry's room was next to mine, and he was probably lying in bed reading or something. He was the brainy, intellectual type, but would most likely be distracted momentarily if he could hear noises through the bedroom wall adjoining his room and mine. But what the hell, he'd probably smile and return to his reading. I turned out the ceiling lights and turned on the bedside lamp, which was sufficient to cast a shadowy glow over the room. I was lounging on my bed, and I could feel my body responding to the sensuous movements of Lemon's body in her silk night gown as she slowly turned to me after closing the door.

Lemon stood before me, like a goddess, her beauty and majesty unmatched. She was like a shapely vessel of burnished copper, brimming with honey. The beauty of her face I had known for some time but the beauty of her body I had only seen once before.

As she stood there, in the shadows of the lamp, slowly undressing for me, all the womanly parts of her seemed to just thrust themselves forward and up, as if offering themselves to me. Her lovely breasts were set high and tilted, and on their pale copper globes her dark colored areolas protruded like lesser globes themselves, and from them her nipples extended, just begging to be tantalized and kissed. Her pubic mound was also set high and forward, protruding so that even with her lovely long legs modestly pressed together I could still those soft lips parted just the slightest bit at their upper joining which allowed a small glimpse of her pink pearl of a clit. It looked moist, like a pearl just out of the sea. Fully undressed now, she stepped away from the nightgown on the floor and climbed into bed with me. We began some light petting, which got heavier, and led to some very noisy love making. We began with a single long, lingering kiss, holding each other close, and worked our way through oral sex. Lemon tasted wonderful, and the heady aroma of her made my manhood twice as hard. Just the feeling of her wonderful body under the ministrations of my hand was so satisfying. My penis was so hard now that it throbbed, and as it's tip penetrated her vaginal opening, she opened her eyes and saw me poised between her legs. I'm sure she could feel my love shaft pulsating as I struggled to fight down the urge to sink it all at once into her wet vaginal crevice.

"Oh, James! Yes," she whispered, slowly spreading her thighs wider apart, "Plunge it into me, now!"

And I did, all in one thrust. Although I could not feel the burst of a virginal hymen, Lemon had been a virgin to a real cock. She had opened herself up as a teenager, using her hair brushes, candles, and she'd even managed to buy a little toy, a foot long dildo, that she used to get herself off quite often. She was the oldest child, and had long ago told all of us enough about her indiscretion for us to figure out what she was doing.

I was disappointed that I didn't get to take her actual cherry, but I understood that in the teen years girls are horny too...and she was virginal to the real thing. But the tight fit of my cock in her hot little sheath was enough to make up for the absence of a hymen.

Unfortunately for her, in our rich and affluent Hindu society, even in America, Lemon's situation made it very hard to find a lover who wanted to take such a cherry and still marry her if she loved him too. Or even a marriage that had been arranged even during her early childhood. Her father, my uncle, was painfully aware of what she had done, as she'd told him about it when her first marriage arrangement fell through. He'd gotten very angry and kept trying to make a good arrangement for her, with no success.

Now, Lemon had been told she had to move out on her own, disgraced by our traditional cultural standards, and old maid, since she was eighteen. And now she was twenty six! It didn't seem to bother her though, especially now.

The following day, Lemon and I climbed into my little convertible sportscar with her suit cases strapped to the trunk and were soon on our way to her new apartment, which by the way, was also my apartment. After much dallying around seeing the sights, we finally arrived. When we got her suit cases unpacked, we both raced to undress, and we dove for the bed, from opposite sides...