Family Ties Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

P.E. was my first shock of the day as we were run through a set of exercises that my old gym teacher would have died rather than see young ladies attempting. First were the warm-ups, general stretching and bending. Next came moves I had only seen in ballet classes designed to stretch the leg and back muscles and done slowly to give each move a semblance of grace. Next we were placed on our backs to do pelvic lifts and Kegel techniques.

According to the P.E. Instructress (a bruin Hilda looking German woman of amazing proportions, wearing a skin tight leotard that covered everything and concealed nothing.)

"Zee aim of Kegel exercises, named after Dr. Arnold Kegel, consists of contracting and relaxing the muscles which form part of the pelvic floor, zhis is to fortify muscle tone by strengthening the pubococcygeus muscles of the pelvic floor."

Here she paused and pointed at her barely covered cunt. "Kegel exercises make the vagina tighter. A Kegel exerciser is a medical device designed to be used by women to exercise the PC muscle. Zare are three main types: barbells, springs, und rubber bulbs. The vaginal barbell can be used as a vaginal exerciser or as a vaginal dildo or sex toy. It is made of smooth stainless steel. It is cylindrical in shape, with a rounded bulge at each end. Zhey typically weigh one pound and measure approximately 6 ¾ inches in length about the size of your boyfriends, yah?" This got embarrassed laughs from most of the class.

"Zhey have a diameter of one inch at the widest part. Being made of stainless steel, vaginal barbells are nonporous and can be wiped clean with a cloth moistened with mild soap and water. Because zhey do not have a flared base, vone should not be used as an anal dildo as zere is no way to prevent zem from slipping inside. Spring devices are made of plastic, with removable springs to allow progressive resistance. Zese allow pressing directly against resistance. An advantage of rubber bulb devices is zhat zhey provide visual feedback (via a gauge) of how much pressure you are applying. Zat is vat you will be using today."

Once again I and the rest of the class were made to strip off our pants and insert these devices much to the amusement of the older classes, to whom these exercises must have been old news.

We were informed we were expected to practice twice a day until we reached an acceptable level. What that level was and how it would be measured none of us dared ask.

At the end of the class we were sent to the showers and then back to our rooms to change into regular class wear. Walking through a school wearing only a towel was a new experience but most of the older girls seemed to think nothing of it, in fact several merely carried their towels over their shoulders walking naked back to their rooms past many of the male faculty as though it was nothing unusual. Even wrapped in my towel I and several of my junior classmates were blushing bright red.

Once dressed I hurried to my next class, which turned out to be also an orientation for the new girls in school.

Liz Brewster, the etiquette teacher gave the lecture, "Ladies, for the next five years, we here at the institute will be training you to be the women of the future. Here we teach three and only three career paths. Number one, Companion.

A Companion from our school is a full time 24/7/365 profession. A Companion is literate, informed on world events, physically able to handle anything the client wants to do, knowledgeable in all forms of style, of deportment, elocution. She can be equally at home in the finest hotels and dining establishments as she is at a rodeo.

Companions are taught massage, tantra, computers, cooking." She paused. "Companions will master some of the hardest techniques in haut cuisine."

"In other words a Companion is able to fit into any situation and provide for the clients needs. This is not a lady of the evening or a paid escort but a life partner. Only the best of the best are chosen for this position. Many of our companions are now the wives of some of the most powerful men in the world."

The second career path is The Executive Assistant. The training is similar to that of the Companion but with an emphasis on business and the law. Our E.A.'s are the most sought by the fortune five hundred C.E.O's, top law firms and politicians world wide. Many have gone on to head the very companies that hired them originally."

"The third position is the most demanding physically. Personnel body guard." She laughed at the shocked expressions. "Hardly seems like it fits in with the rest does it? However our people have to fit in and be invisible in a highly visible position.

Ideally no one would ever know that the pleasant young woman escort is armed to the teeth and deadlier than the hulking security guard. They will focus on that guard when going after one of our clients. By the time they realize their mistake, the client will be safe and the attackers neutralized."

"Which career path you will be set upon will be determined by your first year's performance. Basic classes are the same for all three careers. You will be taught to master your own bodies and desires and to master the desires of your clients."

Here she looked at each of us in turn. "You will be taught to please sexually any man or women. You will leave this school one of the most sensual creatures on the planet. Sex is our greatest asset and weapon and you will each become masters at it. This is not your grandmother's college course; here you will learn the realities of the future."

I awoke in a small cell lying on a cot with a thin blanket, my body in too much pain to catalog. I thought about the realities of the future, which at one time seemed open and endless and now looked to be very short and bleak.

In school we had heard of the many grand successes of some of our graduates. Wives of presidents or C.E.O's, some had gone on to become politicians or C.E.O.'s in their own right though that was frowned upon.

We were the powers behind the throne, the whispers in the ears of power. We were the instigators that changed the world, not the world changers ourselves. We were Helen of Troy, not Cleopatra. Jackie Kennedy, not Jack. Caesar's wife not Caesar himself and if you think that was a secondary position you don't know your history.

One of Caesar's wives was the entire reason we have Christianity instead of the many roman gods in the world today. That is power.

Our failures were few and far between. I unfortunately was one of those. My failure would go down in the Institute's records as one of the most idiotic; my punishment should probably set records also.

I could hear my punishers coming, heavy boot steps approaching my cell. I stood in the center of the cell, head down awaiting my fate. The cell door was unlocked, swinging open to reveal my warden.

"Christine. I am so disappointed in you!"

The voice was familiar, the face even more so. I stood in shame, naked and unclothed before the man that had always encouraged me, loved me, and always took the time to talk to me growing up.

My humiliation and failure was complete.

"I'm sorry Grandpa."

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers
12