Family Togetherness

Story Info
Sharing on the weekend.
6.5k words
4.3
53.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
522 Followers

All persons are over the age of 21.

*****

Family Fun

Ted walked out of the bathroom. He was drying his hair from his morning shower.

Standing in the doorway he watched his wife Patti leaning over their bed pulling the blankets up. She heard him and turned to glance at him, thinking how lucky she was to have him.

"Good morning my love." he said walking up behind her and putting his arms around her waist and hugging her tight.

"Good morning honey," she said turning around in his arms. Standing on tiptoe she kissed him.

Ted leaned down and kissed her, sliding his hands under her robe. "Mmm, naked wife." "Your hands are cold." she told him kissing her way down his chest. Licking the droplets of water off of his nipples.

"Honey," she said kissing his chest.

"Yes baby?" he said as he nibbled on the side of her neck.

He thought about the night before with their 25 year old son Mike and their 24 year old son Kevin.

He had no idea they were both bi until he had walked in on them sucking each others cocks.

"Did you have a good time with Mike and Kevin last night?" "Oh you know about that eh'?" he replied as he squeezed her ass.

"Yes."

"Yeah baby." he said feeling her sucking on his nipples, one after the other.

Patti reached down pulled the towel from around his waist.

Reaching for her tits he let her robe slide to the floor.

"Good morning girls." he said leaning down and taking one of her nipples into his mouth.

Ted continued to suck her nipples, going from one to the other. Gently biting them he felt her hands in his hair.

"Lie down." he told her pushing her back onto the bed.

"I just made the bed."

"Right now I want to make love with my wife." he said trailing kisses down her body.

He could feel his cock start to get hard.

"So was it good last night?" she whispered as he continued to kiss her.

"Yes baby, it was good." he said remembering sucking Mike and Kevin's cocks.

"I loved sucking their cocks, tasting pre cum." he said pinching her nipples.

"Harder," she asked, she loved when he played with her nipples. "I want to suck Mike and Kevin too."

Moving lower he licked his way down her body. Kissing and licking slowly, taking his time.

"Mike and Kevin want you baby."

"I want to watch you suck them."

Ted slid his hand between her spread legs, rubbing her shaved pussy.

She was already wet. "Did you come back to bed last night and play?" he asked her teasing her pussy with his fingers.

"Yes, I just had to cum."

"Wet pussy." he whispered spreading her open for him. "My wife is so wet." he commented slipping one then two fingers inside of her.

"I'm so horny."

"Well, baby girl that is a given," he said with a chuckle, "and I'm so glad you are."

In and out he fucked her with his fingers, he heard her moaning. He turned around on the bed so he was between her spread legs.

He licked her pussy, spreading her open with his fingers.

She gasped at the feel of his tongue on her slit.

"Yes, baby, yes." she groaned pushing her pussy towards his face. "Eat me..."

Ted licked and sucked her pussy, ramming his fingers inside of her. If there was one thing he loved to do it was eat her pussy.

Ted reached up and grabbed her tits in his hands. He pinched and tugged on her nipples. He teased her. Kissing his way up one thigh, across her stomach, and down her other thigh.

"Baby, lick me please?" she begged wanting to feel his mouth back on her pussy.

"Tell me you want this." he told her blowing his breath over her slit.

"Pussy the best meal of the day."

She had always thought her pussy lips were too big but he loved them. He always said they were perfect for sucking on.

Ted loved eating her pussy, feeling her wetness on his face.

"I need to cum." she moaned as he sucked her clit, she thrust her pussy into his mouth, wanting his tongue inside of her.

"I need to cum."

"In due time." he whispers to her before going back to sucking her clit driving her wild.

Down the hall...

Mike sat on his bed with his laptop trying to find some good porn. He went to his favorite site and found the gay videos.

He couldn't stop thinking about that had happened the night before.

He and his 24 year old younger brother Kevin had been talking about not getting action from their girlfriends.

One thing had led to another and they found themselves lying on Mike's bed sucking each other off.

Mike and Kevin had been sucking each other off, when their Dad walked in on them.

From that moment on things had gotten really hot.

Ted had went to his knees and sucked both of his grown sons cocks. Swallowing their loads of cum and licking them clean.

Then Mike and Kevin had sucked their Dad to an explosive climax.

Mike was hoping the fun would continue, he knew they could all have fun. He always knew she was teasing him, making sexual comments to him or in front of his friends.

She even went as far bending over in front of him showing him her barely covered tits.

Mike reasoned his girlfriend wouldn't put out, if he could get it from his adopted Mom why not.

He knew one thing his parents weren't shy about showing affection in front of them.

Plugging in his headphones he found a video to watch. He reached inside of his boxer shorts and stroked himself slowly.

"Hey Mike!" Kevin exclaimed as he walked into his brother's room. "sorry."

"Don't be sorry after last night." Mike said taking his headphones off.

He continued to jack off and watch the video. "Can you believe what we did last night?"

"Hell, I was awake half the night thinking about it and jacking off. They're always horny."

"When aren't they horny?" Mike asked with a chuckle. His parents were always ready to play.

It wasn't unusual for them to be sitting watching television whispering to each other and then get up and go to their room.

Clicking on some different videos, one caught Mike's attention, "Fuck!" he exclaimed almost dropping his laptop.

"What?"

"Look Kevin." Mike said showing Kevin the video.

"Hey! Thats, thats Mom."

"Should we watch it?"

"Fuck yeah we should watch it." Kevin replied sitting down on the bed.

They watched as their Mom pinched her hard nipples. She reached for a black dildo and licked and sucked on it.

No wonder their Dad was always satisfied, she could suck dick. Taking it deep in her throat.

"Mmmm, taste so good." Patti moaned slurping on that toy. She took two fingers and slid them up inside of her pussy.

"Suck that dick Mom." Kevin just had to jack off. Pulling his cock out he started to stroke himself.

Patti fucked herself hard and deep. Taking her fingers out of her wet pussy she licked them.

Picking up a larger dildo she took it in her mouth deep as she could gagging on it.

Gasping she rubbed that toy over her wet slit, slowly pushing it inside of herself.

"If she can suck cock like that, just imagine what she could do to our dicks." Mike said stroking himself a bit faster.

"Damn, look at her take that big dildo."

Kevin said as he jerked his cock watching his Mom fucking herself.

She did have a little weight on her but he didn't care, he would love her to suck his cock.

"Fuck that dildo Mom." Mike said watching her, take it deeper and harder.

"I wish she was fucking us." Kevin said rubbing precum over the head of his cock.

"Dad sure is one lucky guy."

"Yep, he gets her any time he wants her."

"I'm such a slut." she moaned. "Fuck Mom, cum all over that dildo." Mike told her as he stroked himself faster.

Patti was so wet they could see her creamy juices pouring out of her pussy. She fucked herself hard, moaning and groaning. Just a little more and she would climax.

In and out she fucked herself, getting louder and louder, moaning as she rammed that dildo inside of her shaved pussy.

"Mmmmm, oh fuck gonna cum." she groaned as her climax over took her.

Shaking and trembling she pulled that dildo out of her pussy and squirted all over the bed.

"Fuck, Mom's a squirter." Kevin said stroking his cock harder. He watched as his Mom sucked and licked it clean.

"Kevin, wanna suck my cock?" Mike asked putting his laptop on the bedside table.

"Yeah, I'll suck your cock if you'll suck me later." Kevin said getting undressed.

Mike undressed and got comfortable on the bed and watched as Kevin got on the bed between his spread legs.

Kevin reached for Mike's throbbing dick and stroked him, feeling how hard he was.

"Yeah." Mike moaned as he watched Kevin suck on the head of his cock, flicking his tongue all over the head. "Suck it." Mike groaned, this felt so good he was loving it.

Kevin liked the feel of Mike's cock in his mouth. Savoring the taste, he sucked harder. Mike held Kevin down on his cock, making him take it. Thrusting his cock deeper into Kevin's mouth.

"Yeah suck me Kevin." Mike begged his brother. Pushing Kevin lower he spread his legs wide. "Lick my balls."

Kevin did as he was asked, licking Mike's balls. Taking them into his mouth one at a time, he sucked them.

He knew he could get sucked off anytime he wanted to now and suck his brother and his Dad.

Changing position Kevin lay down on the bed with Mike in a 69 position.

He felt Mike grasp his cock, licking the head. Damn, it felt good to get his dick sucked.

He didn't care if it was his brother or not, a mouth was a mouth.

Mike spread Kevin's ass cheeks apart and licked him there. Licking deeper he heard Kevin gasp. "Fuck." he thought as Kevin' took his cock deeper.

Kevin let Mike's cock slip from his mouth, moaning with pleasure he wanted Mike to fuck his ass. "Fuck me Mike, fuck my ass." he said wanting to feel his brothers cock in his hole.

"Are you sure?" Mike asked licking his middle finger and slipping it into Kevin's back door. He wondered what it would feel like to get fucked in his ass.

"Yes, I want your cock in my ass." Kevin said as he felt Mike pushing his finger into him.

"I've even got a dildo I fuck myself with." Kevin admitted grabbing his ass cheeks and spreading even wider for Mike.

Kevin turned over on his back and held his legs up so he could watch his brother fuck him.

Mike slid his finger deep inside Kevin again. In and out he fucked that hole. He couldn't wait to put his cock in there.

Mike pulled his finger from Kevin's hole and reached for some lube, pouring it all over Kevin's ass he slid two fingers deep inside.

"Fuck me." Kevin begged. "I need a cock in my ass now.

"You're sure?"

"Yes, put your cock inside me." Kevin said reaching for his cock jerking himself off.

Watching Mike rub lube all over his own cock. "I've fucked myself before, you won't hurt me."

"Okay if you're sure." Mike told him, rubbing the head of his cock across Kevin's tight hole. "Ummm," he groaned as he felt the head of his hard cock slide inside Kevin's ass.

"Fuck," Kevin groaned as he felt Mike enter his ass. It was a little uncomfortable but he didn't care.

"More, give me more." he moaned as Mike pushed his dick deeper inside of him.

"Yeah, so tight around my cock." Mike moaned as he slowly fucked Kevin. Pulling out and pushing back in a little deeper each time felt great.

"Does it hurt?"

"A little at first but then it starts to feel really good." Kevin said licking his precum from his fingers.

"I love getting fucked and sucking cock." he continued to jerk himself off he wanted to cum the same time Mike did.

Mike fucked that ass harder and deeper. He might try this someday but for now this was feeling great.

Pulling all the way out he poured more lube on his cock and Kevin's ass.

"I love your dick in my ass, don't stop." Kevin said jerking his dick faster. He couldn't get enough of getting fucked and sucked.

"Ahhh yeah feels so tight around my cock." Mike moaned ramming his cock into Kevin's ass to the hilt.

He knew he wouldn't last much longer. He wanted to fill that ass with cum. He watched as Kevin jerked himself off.

"Awww fuck, gonna cum." Kevin moaned, not able to hold it back. Grunting and moaning he climaxed, shooting thick strands of cum onto his chest. "Gonna cum in your ass."

Just watching his brother cum is all it took for Mike to ram his cock all the way in Kevin's ass. "Yeah, yeah ahhh, fuck!" Mike groaned filling Kevin's ass with his seed.

"Yes, yes cumming in your ass."

"Oh my god, that was great." Kevin said with a sigh.

Breathing heavy Mike pulled out of Kevin's ass, watched as his cum dribbled out of that hole. "Did you really like my cock in your ass?"

"Hell yeah I loved it."

After taking showers they sat on Mike's bed and watched a few more videos. They couldn't help but hear their parents down the hall.

"Gee, they sure do like to fuck."

"Must run in the family." Kevin said getting up and opening Mike's door so they could hear better.

"Come on," Mike told Kevin walking out of the room.

"Fuck, baby girl suck me." Ted moaned as she licked and sucked on his balls.

Quietly Kevin opened the door so they could watch. "Fuck."

"Yes, my bitch loves to suck cock." Ted moaned, "Suck me."

Patti slowly licked her way back to his cock. She licked the sensitive underside of his cock, right under the head. She was being a tease and she knew she'd be punished for it.

She teased and got him close to the edge. Stopping just long enough for the feelings to subside, driving him crazy.

"Yeah," he moaned watching her licking her way down past his balls.

Patti looked up at him then spread his ass cheeks and licked him. Glancing up at him she licked his asshole slowly.

"Fuck!"

Ted lay there and watched his wife lick that most sensitive spot between his balls and ass.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

She didn't answer him, she just licked him. "Mmmm," she moaned feeling him tense up at her touch.

"Oh God," he groaned as he felt the tip of her tongue licking his asshole. "Do it, lick me."

"You like this?"

"Yes, please don't stop." he begged her wanting her to continue.

"Finish what you started," he groaned holding her down. "Suck me, my darling, do it."

Patti licked and sucked his ass, doing this for him was turning her on.

She pushed her tongue into him. She heard him groan and grab her hair tighter. Reaching up she stroked his balls.

He watched as she licked her way back to his balls, taking one into her mouth she sucked him. Closing his eyes he lay there and just savored the sensations she was giving him.

"Yes, yes baby lick that ass." he moaned as she flicked her tongue across his hole again.

Patti took her time, teasing him, driving him wild.

She licked her way back to his cock. Looking up at him she licked his cock from the base to the tip.

Flicking her tongue all over the underside of his cock, she tasted pre cum.

"Oh my god baby you know just the right places." he moaned as she licked the precum from his cock.

Reaching for her head he thrust his cock even deeper into her hot mouth. She gagged a bit but took him deeper.

She sucked him harder and deeper, she let his cock slip from her mouth.

"Fuck my mouth, give me your cum now." she said looking at him.

Ted grabbed her head again and pushed her mouth down on his cock. "Take it damn it."

Patti was his little cum slut wife and she loved it. She wanted his cum to fill her mouth with his man juice.

"I'm ready to cum baby," he groaned as he glanced over and saw the bedroom door was open.

He knew the door had been closed earlier. He had a feeling they were being watched by their sons.

If they wanted to watch he'd give them a show. Fucking up into her mouth hard and deep he was so close. "Gonna cum, oh fuck honey take it."

He pulled her head back, he wanted to watch her take his cum. "FUCK YES!!" he groaned as he felt his cum shoot out of his cock and all over her face and mouth.

"Cummmiiinnnggg, oh yeah." he groaned.

She took every drop, holding it in her mouth she crawled up to him and kissed him.

Gripping her tightly he kissed her. Slipping his tongue into her mouth, they shared the taste of his cum

"Oh my god, that was fantastic," he said holding her close, breathing heavy.

"Did you like that?"

"What did you do to me?" he asked holding her tightly.

"I made you cum."

"Yes you do sweetheart, yes you do."

Mike and Kevin stood in the hall and listened for a few minutes. Mike hoped they would get to see more, he was getting another hard on.

Kevin looked over and saw Mike stroking his cock, the whole family was horny.

"I'm going to make you cum baby girl." Ted said as he caressed her body slowly. Moving back between her spread legs he teased her.

Patti did as she was told, closing her eyes she felt Ted touching her tenderly not rushing taking his time. Sighing she relaxed and enjoyed his touch.

He teased her, lightly touching her, running his fingers down her sides.

Making her giggle he knew she was ticklish especially there. He kissed her belly looking up at her.

"I love you." he whispered running his tongue around her belly button.

"Baby that tickles," she gasped, wanting him to go lower.

"I know." he said as he nipped her belly with his teeth. "Mmmm." he said licking her lower.

Spreading her wet pussy open with his fingers he heard her gasp at his touch.

"Please?"

He looked up at her and slowly pushed two fingers inside of her slit.

Hearing her gasp he pushed in deeper. He knew this drove her wild and would make her cum.

Ted leaned down and licked her pussy lips. Slipping his tongue inside of her.

He felt her jerk at his touch. In and out he slowly fucked her with his tongue. He heard her moans of pleasure. He was in Heaven licking her pussy juices. He finally licked her clit, nibbled it.

It had always been this way between them. It never took much, a word or a look and they'd be all over each other.

He felt the beginning of another hard on. It wasn't very often he could go twice in a row. It would happen once in awhile but not very often.

"Oh please," she begged, needing to cum.

He took his time, licking her and sucking on her clit, still fucking her with his fingers.

"Yes, oh yes just like that," she groaned as he fucked her pussy harder.

Adding a third finger, Ted watched her reaction, more he fucked her the harder he got.

"Let yourself go baby." he tells her as he looks up at her, "Cum for me."

Patti grabbed her nipples and twisted them as hard as she could. Spreading her legs wider for him, she looked down at him, "Fuck me."

"I'm going to make you cum I promise." he told her crawling up over her.

Looking into her eyes, "I'm going to fuck you until you cum." he said pushing the head of his cock into her pussy.

Teasing her, taking his time. He slides his cock into her hot little hole.

"Fuck me."

Looking down at her he rams his cock inside of her. He wasn't going to be gentle. He was going to fuck her hard and deep.

Reaching up he grabs both of her wrists and holds her arms over her head.

She can't move, all she can do is lie there and take whatever he wants to give her.

He knew she loved it hard and rough.

"Fuck me hard, I dare you."

"Oh, you dare me do you?" Ted asked as he slammed back into her wet pussy.

She wrapped her legs around his back pulling him deeper into her.

"Don't EVER dare me." he replies, reaching again for her nipples with one hand.

"Take it." he tells her pounding into her tight hole.

"Make me feel it."

"Oh you're gonna feel it." he groans, fucking her hard. He can feel his balls slap her ass. "You like my cock, hmmm? Like me fucking you hard like the bad wife you are?"

"Yes, give it to me."

"Take it damn it." he groans, thrusting into her as deeply as he can. He knows she loves it deep,hard and rough.

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
522 Followers
12