Family Togetherness Ch. 09

Story Info
He tries to make his mother and sister pregnant
1.7k words
4.49
344.1k
86
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn’t believe what I’d just heard. “What did you say?” I gasped.

“Debbie and I want you to make us both pregnant. I discovered I was sorry when I got my period, that’s when I realised I wanted another baby, I wanted your baby. I talked to Debbie about it, asking her if she’d mind me having your baby. Deb thought about it for a while, then told me she’d have no problem with it, so long as she could have your baby too.”

“That’s right, Wayne. I love you, I want to have your baby.” Debbie confirmed.

“But,” mom continued, “if you don’t want to, it’s alright. Debbie and I will just go on birth control and we can continue just like before. It’s up to you.”

I sat there thinking it through, with mom and Debbie waiting for my answer. Make my mother and sister pregnant, deliberately. It was a wild idea. Though, I must admit, it was really only taking our actions to the next logical stage. Still the thought…. Then I realised that the thought was turning me on, my body was reacting, it had already made up its mind and was waiting for my brain to catch up. There was still one problem I could think of. “Mom, what about Debbie and college. I don’t want her to miss going to college.”

“Mom and I have talked about it. If I get pregnant I’ll only have to miss a few days around my delivery. Mom will hire a nanny to look after the babies during weekdays when we’re at work and school. We can look after them overnight and during the weekends.”

“Are you both sure? I mean this is much more serious than just making love, this is creating new life? Mom, do you really want to have your sons’ baby? Debbie, do you really want to have your brothers baby?”

They both simultaneously responded, “Yes.” They had obviously made up their minds. And so, I realised had I. “Okay, I’ll try to get you pregnant.” Suddenly my arms were full as they hugged and kissed me. “Thank you, Wayne. You don’t know how much this means to us.” Mom said, tears streaming down her cheeks.

We immediately got down to the mechanics of how we’d do it. It was decided that until they began to become fertile again, we’d abstain from sex so I wouldn’t waste any sperm. They wanted it all in their pussies when it might do its job. Then, when it was time, I’d have sex with one of them in the morning and one in the evening. Giving myself a chance to rebuild a load before the next one.

The next few days were very hard, and so was I. Looking at their naked bodies all the time, and not being able to touch them, and knowing why was driving me mad. I couldn’t wait for my chance to do my duty.

Finally the day arrived. Mom and Debbie asked me to leave the bedroom so they could get ready. After about 25 minutes or so, Debbie came to get me, “Moms ready for you.” She told me.

When I entered the bedroom I entered a wonderland. They had pulled the curtains and filled the room with fragrant candles. The candles bathed the bed with their flickering light, and, lying in the middle of the bed, her hips raised on a pillow so my load would get as deep into her as possible, her legs spread wide, was my mother. Waiting for her son to make her pregnant. The lips of her pussy were engorged and parted, I realised what Deb had meant about mom being ready. Obviously Deb had gone down on her. Debbie came up behind me; I felt her breasts pressing into my back as she put her arms around me. “We wanted this 1st time to be special.” She said.

“It’s always special with either of you.” I replied.

“I know. But this time it’s not just for fun like before. This time we’re trying to have a baby.”

Debbie was right. Before, I’d assumed that they were on birth control, so I didn’t worry about pregnancy. Now, for the first time, not only did I know they weren’t on birth control, but we were actually trying to create a new life.

Debbie reached down and grabbed my cock. “Come on, Wayne. Lets get the show on the road.” She led me to the bed. “I’ll guide you in when you’re ready.”

I climbed onto the bed and positioning between moms legs, lowered myself onto her waiting body, her breasts squashed against my chest as I kissed her. “Are you sure mom?” I asked. Mom smiled at me and nodded. It was time. “Okay, Debbie.”

I felt Debbie grasp my cock again; she guided it to moms open pussy, and then ran the head up and down moms slit to lubricate it. Once she was satisfied she directed it to the opening of our mothers vagina. She lodged the head inside the entrance and released my cock. Bending down she said, “There you go Wayne. It’s all yours. Give me another brother or sister.” Kissing mom and my cheeks she moved back off the bed.

I thrust into moms’ depths; she was so warm and wet, so ready, so eager, so hot. I commenced a slow steady pattern, mom arched up to receive each thrust, trying to get me deeper and deeper into her body. It was as if she was trying to get me back into her womb. She gasped into my ear, “Do it, Wayne! Do it! Give me your baby!”

If she was trying to fire me up it wasn’t needed. Just knowing that I might be about to make my own mother pregnant was all I needed to be hotter than ever before. I realised then that I wanted to her to have my baby. I wanted to watch her belly grow with my child. I wanted to plant a child in the same womb I’d been created in. And I realised I wouldn’t be much longer. I could feel my sperm begin to rise from my balls, this time to begin the race to create new life. I gasped that I was coming and I drove deep one final time; mom locked her legs around me holding me in place. I came, harder than ever before, shooting my sperm as deep into my mothers belly as I possibly could. Trying to penetrate her womb with it, trying to impregnate her. Spurt after spurt erupted from my cock, until I was finally spent. When she realised I was no longer ejaculating into her mom relaxed her legs, this was a signal she had obviously worked out with Debbie. Deb quickly pulled me off mom and placed another pillow under her hips, raising them even higher, trying to help my sperm get even deeper. Mom was laying there, her legs still spread, her pussy slowly closing. Smiling at me mom said, “Thank you, Wayne. I’ll just lie here for the next half hour or so to give your sperm their chance. You better go and get breakfast ready.”

Debbie and I went downstairs, “That was beautiful, Wayne. Just imagine, I might have seen you and mom create a new brother or sister for me. I can’t wait for tonight.”

Sure enough, half an hour later mom joined us for breakfast. Looking at her as she came in, it was amazing to think that inside her body my sperm was racing to find her egg and create a new life. If it already hadn’t. I asked her what she’d do when my cum started trickling out.

“It won’t.” she replied. “When I got up I put my diaphragm in, to make sure your sperm stayed there all day.”

Debbie laughed, “That’s wild mom, using a birth control device to help you get pregnant. I’ll have to get one too, so I can do the same.”

“Already taken care of baby. I bought two, I’ll give you yours tonight, after..”

We finished breakfast and headed off, I was already looking forward to trying to impregnate Debbie. All through school I was thinking about what had happened that morning, I had actually tried to get my mother pregnant! Mom might even now be carrying my child. And my sister might be next.

That night was a repeat of my time with mom. The only difference being that I was in the room from the beginning. I was there while mom was getting Debbie ready for me. It was an erotic experience, watching my mother (who was possibly already carrying my child) preparing my sister for her first chance at becoming pregnant.

This time mom led me to bed telling me to make her a grandmother. And, when I gave Debbie her chance to stop and she refused, I sure tried. Because it was evening Debbie stayed with her hips elevated for over an hour. She inserted her diaphragm before we went to sleep. As I lay there between my mother and sister the last thing I thought of before I dropped off was that I might now be sleeping with two pregnant women, two women carrying my children.

With the exception of the candles we continued with this pattern for the remainder of their fertile period, though they sometimes swapped between morning and evening. On their most fertile days we all stayed home and made love time and time again, whenever I could get an erection, hoping we’d succeed.

Finally the day for the start of their periods arrived, we waited through the day; it was a Saturday, which was fortunate because the tension would have made it impossible to concentrate at work or school. Finally, that evening, we began to hope. Neither of them had ever been this late in starting, in fact mom had only ever not had her period once by now. Guess when that was. Mom and Debbie went upstairs with their pregnancy tests. It was the longest few minutes of my life.

There was no expression on their faces when they came back into the room. Then Debbie smiled, “Congratulations, Wayne. You’re going to be a father.” I was ecstatic; I turned to mom, she just grinned and said, “Snap.” Then they were both in my arms, we just stood there hugging, tears of joy running down our faces, we had succeeded, we were going to be parents. As I stood there holding my pregnant lovers I thought that the next nine months are going to be very interesting.

To be continued.