Family Tradition

Story Info
Jeff gets a real surprise on his birthday.
9.1k words
4.44
147.2k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sacoh58
sacoh58
50 Followers

Jeff sighed disgustedly as his dad swung onto the dirt path that led to their family summer cabin. He saw his father glance over when he sighed and he really didn't care if he heard him or not. He knew it wouldn't do any good to, once again, voice his dislike at spending his eighteenth birthday the whole damn weekend of it, down here at the lake. He had argued strongly with his mother and father about this but it hadn't worked. They had insisted that he do as they wanted and that he would probably enjoy himself.

Fat chance on that he wanted to tell them. There was absolutely nothing, repeat and underline nothing, to do at the lake. Other then swimming or maybe taking the boat out there was nothing else. At least nothing else he'd like to do. He and his buddies had planned how they were going to celebrate his birthday. Since he was or would be old enough to buy beer he was going to buy a case for him and his friends and start partying.

Unfortunately all of his plans went down the tube when his parents informed him of their decision on how he was going to celebrate his birthday. Hell this was when he was suppose to be an adult or at least pretty well an adult and his parents were treating him like some fifth grader, He told himself that he might as well try and suffer through it and make sure he never failed to remind them how stupid it was. He and his buddies could party next weekend.

Jeff's mother's car was already parked in front of the log cabin; she had come on ahead to make sure there was enough food for them while they were there. He was a little puzzled why they hadn't brought his younger brother along. He figured that since they had decided to ruin his birthday weekend by making him come down there they would just add to his misery by bringing him along too.

Sue walked out of the cabin and waved at them as they parked next to her car. Gruffly Jeff shoved his door open and crawled out as she hurried over towards them. He was a little surprised and ticked when she tossed her arms around his neck and gave him a quick kiss, saying cheerfully, "Happy birthday honey."

"Thanks," Jeff muttered glad that none of his friends were there; he could just imagine the ribbing he would have gotten from them about his Mom giving him a birthday kiss.

Surprisingly she kept her arms around him as she asked, "So you feel any older?"

"Nah," he answered with a quick shake of his head. Every damn birthday she asked him that. He bowed his head as she continued to gaze at him. He was glad he had experienced a late growing spurt, he was now standing five eight, the same height as her.

Martin was opening the trunk to remove the luggage they had brought. He was glad that his dad had insisted on loading the car, maybe he knew that it would be one less thing for him to bitch about.

"So you ready to celebrate your eighteenth birthday?" Sue asked as she moved next to him and casually slipped her arm around his waist. Jeff was surprised by her move; she had never been this...well friendly with him. She hadn't been cold or uncaring but now she almost seemed to be acting like some girl at school. As they walked towards the back of the car he was surprised again when he saw that his father had only removed one small over night bag from the trunk before he slammed the lid shut. Maybe Mom had brought their stuff with her, he assumed.

"Well I got a cake for us to enjoy after dinner," Sue said cheerfully as they started towards the front door of the cabin. Jeff grimaced slightly as he imagined the stupid ritual of having to blow out the candles and having them sing Happy Birthday.

"And I had her pick up a six pack of beer," Martin said. With a quick laugh he added, "So you can have your first legal beer."

Jeff wasn't sure if that was a hint that they were aware that he had already been drinking beer. Hell the only thing that now being eighteen did was allowed him to legally buy and drink beer. No more having someone's older brother or sister getting it for them or hoping the clerk at the store wouldn't ask for ID. Now he hoped the clerk would ask for one, just so he could smile and waved it right in front of his face.

Still having her arm around his waist when they reached the cabin door Sue smiled softly and leaned forward to open the door for him. Frowning slightly in confusion Jeff hesitated wondering what to do. Sue nodded towards the inside of the cabin as she held the door open and he shook his head and walked in. As he stepped away he jerked and looked back over his shoulder when as Sue pulled her arm from around his waist her hand slid quickly and lightly over the upper part of his butt. She continued to hold the door open so Martin could follow inside with the overnight bag. As he passed Sue he paused to give her a long, hot kiss. Jeff groaned softly and continued on inside; how disgusting, his parents being so...so passionate.

Jeff assumed they still fooled around; hell they were both in their late thirties, but did they have to be so lovey dovey in front of him. Especially with him being stuck there all weekend. If it wasn't his parents he might have liked watching them fool around; at least a little bit. He knew and his friends often told him that Sue was a nice looking lady.

Sue was thirty eight but really looked as if she was ten years younger. She had dark blonde shoulder length hair and a soft almost sexy sounding voice, except when she was mad. Jeff wouldn't admit it, at least out loud, but he would agree that she had a nice figure, for a lady her age. He had seen her wearing a bathing suit on more than a few occasions and could see she had a slender figure. Her breasts appeared to be the right size for her figure, not too big and definitely not too small. Her one piece bathing suit did show that she had a small pouch on her lower belly, the result of having two children and her butt was just a little large but not fat by any means. Her long, slender thighs supported her nicely. He grunted softly telling himself that that might be his only pleasure this weekend, seeing her in her bathing suit. He instantly told himself that that was disgusting; this was his Mom he was thinking about.

Walking into the main room of the cabin Jeff decided that if there was any consolation it was the fact that last year his Dad had installed a satellite dish so at least he could have some TV to watch while he was trapped there. He inhaled deeply pleased to note that Sue was preparing his favorite meal; he was glad for that but it wouldn't change his feelings about this weekend. Martin put the over night bag in the guest bedroom as Sue went out to the kitchen to check the food. They both came out into the family room a short time later. Jeff didn't know why but his Mom's continuous smile was beginning to both annoy him and also intrigue him. It was like she knew something and as amused by this knowledge. He hoped it wasn't that she had some idiotic birthday surprise cooked up. Damn he was an adult he wished they'd treat him like one.

Martin sat down in the easy chair near the couch where Jeff was. Sue paused near the couch and glanced at the two before saying, "Well if you two will excuse me I'm going to go change into something else."

"Sure honey, no problem," Martin said lightly.

Jeff simply snorted; like it mattered. He was puzzled why she was going to change; what she had on didn't seem that inappropriate; A casual pull over top and jeans. Why did she need to change, it wasn't like they were going out to some kind of fancy restaurant for dinner. Hell they were just going to have dinner here at the cabin.

After Sue had left the room Martin rose and started for the kitchen, saying, "Since you're old enough to drink wanna have a beer?"

"Sure...I guess so," Jeff said his eyebrows shooting up in surprise. He knew that his Dad drank but he had never seen him drink alone, well he wouldn't be drinking alone, he corrected himself. He had just never kicked back and popped a beer open; at least not that he had ever seen.

A few seconds later Martin came out of the kitchen with two cans of beer. Grinning he tossed one to Jeff and walked back over to the easy chair. Jeff looked at his Dad more than a little surprised by his action. He was almost acting like he was trying to be buddies with him. Now his Dad hadn't been real distant but they had never been real close either. He wondered if this was all some kind of bullshit act; now that you're a man lets be pals.

Martin opened his can and raised it towards Jeff saying, "Happy Birthday son."

"Uh thanks Dad," Jeff said quickly as he opened his can and raised it in response to his Father's toast. He took a drink of his beer glad to see that his Dad had bought real beer and not some watered-down cheap beer.

"You know when I turned eighteen my Uncle took me out and got me a hooker," Martin said casually as he settled back in his seat.

"Oh really," Jeff said not really sure how to respond. He hoped that he wasn't about to launch into some story about how it was when he was young.

"Yeah he said that since I was now a man I should get a chance to have some manly pleasures," Martin said with a laugh.

"Okay," Jeff answered with a quick chuckle, he decided that that was the proper thing to do. He still wondered why his Dad was sharing this with him; he really didn't care and he really saw no need to know this. But he figured he had better just sit there and listen maybe there was a reason. He gritted his teeth lightly as he wondered if maybe his Dad was going to get him a hooker to celebrate his birthday. He decided that that would be a real nice present.

"Well I know you've done some dating already," Martin said as he took another sip of his beer.

"Yeah," Jeff said with a quick nod. He hoped he wasn't trying to give him a fatherly talk about the facts of life. Hell he knew all about the birds and the bees, he just wished he could try it out.

Jeff had dated a couple of girls and wasn't completely ignorant to sex even though he was still a virgin. Technically at least. He had never had sex with a girl but he had been involved in some heavy petting with one of the girls he had dated. They had on more than a couple occasions gotten quite intimate. She had allowed him to slip his hand inside her top and play with her breasts and a couple of times let him stick his hand in her panties and finger her. But that was as far as it had gone; she refused to have sex with him or anyone for that matter until she was married.

It was more than a little embarrassing to think that he was the only one in his group of friends that was still a virgin. He wasn't sure if all of his buddies had scored with a girl yet, despite what they bragged. It just galled him to know that he hadn't had sex with a girl yet; other than in his mind.

"Well to be honest I did think about doing what your Uncle did for me but your Mom said no," Martin said with a shake of his head. He nodded at him saying, "We discussed it and she had other plans."

"Okay," Jeff said with an understanding nod. Great instead of letting him at least have a date with a hooker and the chance to pop his cheery she decided to drag him down there for the weekend; thanks Mom.

"Oh don't act so glum," Martin said with a chuckle. He nodded at him and gave him a quick wink saying, "You just might enjoy her plan."

"Okay," Jeff said in a not too confident tone. He raised his beer to his lips and took a drink. He could just imagine how fun this was going to be; trapped here all weekend with his parents while they ruined his plans on how he wanted to celebrate.

"Now that you're eighteen you're for all intents and purposes a man," Martin said. He lightly swirled the contents of his can as he said, "And, well, we decided to let you enjoy this milestone. Your Mom and I agreed to let you be a man for the weekend. You'll be in charge. Do whatever you want while you're down here."

Jeff stopped the urge to tell him that what he wanted to do was go back home and hangout with his buddies. Instinctively he glanced over towards the opening bedroom door. He couldn't stop the surprised look that crossed his face when he saw his Mom coming out of the bedroom.

Sue was dressed in a light summer dress. Despite it being his Mom Jeff swept his eyes over her as she walked into the family area. The dress fell to near mid-thigh on her and the neckline dipped down below her breasts, that and the backless design of the dress clearly revealed that she was not wearing a bra. A little clumsily Jeff took a swig of his beer in an effort to hide his surprise but he kept his eyes on her as she walked over and sat down near him on the sofa.

Casually Sue crossed her legs at the knees after she had sat down and flashed a nice bit of her thigh when she did. She settled back and asked Martin, "So have you told him about this weekend?"

"Yes," Martin said with a definite nod. He gestured at Jeff, saying, "I told him that for this weekend he's in charge. That whatever he wants to do he can."

"You understand honey?" Sue asked looking at Jeff. She raised an eyebrow ever so slightly as she asked, "Whatever you want you can do. You're the man of the house for this weekend."

"Okay," Jeff said slowly. He wasn't sure what exactly they meant by being totally in charge. Maybe that meant he could select what they watched on TV or something lame like that.

"Now we want you to understand that this is only for this weekend," Martin said slowly. He looked closely at Jeff as he said, "But come next week it's back to the way things have been."

"Okay," Jeff said with a slow nod. He was confused as hell but decided to try and act nonchalant about it until he could figure just what the hell was going on.

"Well I'd better get going," Martin said suddenly and stood up.

"You're leaving?" Jeff asked glancing at his parents in confusion.

"Yeah I want to get home before it gets too late," Martin said glancing at his watch. He took one last drink of his beer and said, "I need to pickup your brother. Well have fun."

To his mounting confusion he watched as his Dad started for the door and his Mom popped up off the couch, following him towards the door. Was this their plan; bring him down here, say he's in charge and then leave? He slumped back on the sofa and took a long drink of his beer. This birthday was quickly going from wasted to a total disaster he ruefully decided.

Glaring at his parents he watched as they stopped at the door and to his surprise they kissed; a long, somewhat heated kiss. To his further surprise his Dad reached down and gave Sue's ass a quick squeeze. Damn were they wanting to tease him with this display, he wondered. Leaving him here all alone for the whole damn weekend.

"Well I'll see you Monday night," Martin said after he had broken his embrace with Sue.

Jeff's eyes widened and his jaw sagged when Martin opened the door and stepped out and Sue calmly closed the door behind him but stayed inside. Smiling broadly she turned and walked back towards the couch. There almost seemed to be a light bounce in her step as she walked. He clearly heard the car door open and then slam shut a second later.

"Are...aren't you going with Dad?" Jeff asked shaking his head in confusion when he heard the engine start.

"No silly I'm gonna stay here and help you celebrate your birthday," Sue said lightly as she sat back down near him. Jeff closed his eyes and quickly shook his head; this has got to be some kind of a trick, he told himself. He frowned sharply and glanced towards the door when he heard the car backing up and then drive away.

Jeff swallowed heavily when Sue shifted closer to him and placed her hand on his thigh. She smiled at him and asked, "So what would you like to do to begin celebrating your birthday?"

"I...I don't know," he stammered.

"Well dinner's ready," she asked gently rubbing his leg. She cocked her head to one side, saying, "Are you hungry?"

"Uh yeah," Jeff said nodding his head quickly.

"Well come on lets eat," Sue said cheerfully as she rose. She turned to face him once she had and held a hand out to him. Shaking his head he took it and allowed her to help him to his feet.

Jeff was puzzled once he had stood up Sue remained standing there. He nervously cleared his throat and nodded towards the kitchen saying, "You said dinner was ready."

"Yes," Sue said with a quick nod. She tilted her head to one side as she gazed at him and then said in a soft voice, "I haven't given you a birthday kiss."

"Okay," Jeff said with a quick shrug. Might as well, again he was glad his friends weren't there; he could just imagine the ribbing he would have gotten. He again cleared his throat and licked his strangely dry lips before he leaned towards her and quickly kissed her on the cheek.

"Oh come on you're a man now," Sue protested as he started to pull back. She reached out and placed her hand on the side of his face saying, "That wasn't a kiss. Forget I'm your mother and give me a good kiss. Remember you're in charge for the weekend."

Startled Jeff simply nodded his head; he looked closely at his Mom for a long moment. He could see by the look in her eyes that she was serious. He took a breath and then again leaned towards her. To his surprise Sue leaned towards him, a little clumsily their lips bumped. His eyes widened as he lightly pressed his lips against hers.

Sue's lips were partly opened and she moved her hand from the side of his head to around behind, holding him still. He frowned when he felt her tongue lightly brush against his lips; quickly it swept along his pursed lips. He tried to pull his head back but she held him steady. He wondered if maybe she had been drinking a few beers before they had arrived

Finally she broke their kiss but kept her hand behind his head. She blinked a few times as she gazed at him. In a soft almost husky tone she asked, "That wasn't so bad now was it?"

"N...no," he admitted.

"It was kind of nice," she said as she began to lightly toy with some of his hair at the base of his skull. Nervously he simply mumbled a response and nodded. Sue smiled and told him, "Relax honey. I'm not going to bite you."

"Okay," Jeff said with another quick nod.

"Come on lets eat," Sue said and then stepped away. She reached down and took hold of his hand and quietly led him out to the kitchen.

Groaning longingly Jeff pushed his plate away saying, "I'm stuffed. That was great Mom."

"I'm glad you liked it," Sue said as she rose from her chair. She picked up her plate and then Jeff's saying, "There's plenty left so we can have this for leftovers if you want."

Jeff watched as she took the plates over and put them in the sink. He wondered if she would insist he help with the dishes. Whenever they were there that tended to be his and his brother's responsibility, washing the dishes. Instead she just turned away and came back to the table. She sat down and asked, "Anything else you'd like?"

"Not right now," Jeff said shaking his head. He sighed and patted his gut saying, "Like I said I'm stuffed."

"Well if it's that bad you can always do like your Father would do when he had ate too much," Sue said.

"What's that?"

"Well he'd usually unsnap his pants," she said with a shrug.

Jeff simply grunted recalling how embarrassing it was when his Dad would do that. Luckily he would only do that when they were at home; it had been funny when he was younger but now it was just stupid. Carefully he got up wondering what to do to amuse himself.

Sue stood up and took his hand, asking, "Well now that you've had dinner is there anything you'd like to do?"

"I dunno," Jeff said with a shrug of his shoulders. He thought for a second and then said, "Maybe watch some TV."

"Okay," Sue said. She stepped next to him and slipped her arm around his waist. She nodded towards the living room and said, "If that's what you want to do."

sacoh58
sacoh58
50 Followers