Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 03

Story Info
Indoctrination of Sherri as a slave.
16.3k words
4.59
94k
28

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 08/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 03: Indoctrination of the Slave

This is a work of fiction, the names used are fictional. Any relation to any person, real or imagined, living or dead, is purely unintentional and accidental.

Answering the bell, Robert opened the door, and was not surprised by what she had dressed in. He had assumed she would rebel, and show her independence. Good, he liked that, it meant she had spirit, and passion. He wanted both from his submissive mate.

Sherri entered without saying a word, and once in the living room told him in a mockery of her usual Lawyers voice "We need to discuss some of these terms, I would be willing to agree to some of them, but..."

Robert cut her off and told her "No negotiation, if you think you can negotiate, you wasted a trip. You will sign and agree to all of that. Do you understand?" It was time, time to establish the first levels of control, to strip her down mentally, and then rebuild her. The Military called the first day of Basic Training shock treatment. Shock them, show them that they aren't in Kansas anymore.

"I just wanted to see if we could limit" she started again and was cut off again.

"No, you are trying to talk your way out of it, trying to deal your way out of it. Sherri, shut the fuck up, and sign it, and agree to it. Do it now, or get your ass out of here, I have an errand to run." said Robert waiting.

His presence in the room was a physical force, like a hurricane viewed through a window. Sherri took the pen, and signed the copy he had kept, the one she had was in 50 pieces in her garbage.

Robert sat and signed next.

"Good come with me Slave." said Robert.

Sherri stood and followed, her head down, her mind reeling. She was doomed, and she knew it.

Robert stopped in the kitchen, and pointed to a door. "This is the door to the basement, the key is your fingerprint." he took some keys out of his pocket and put one in the side of the fingerprint scanner. "Place your index finger on the panel." he instructed her.

Sherri complied, and when she did, a light flashed red, and then green. She saw Robert turn the key back the other way, and told her to put it back. This time the light came on green as she did. He nodded and turned the key halfway, then removed it. Apparently the key operated the switch which had three positions. It was program, test, and then operation.

"Now the scanner is programmed to your finger as well. Since you failed to follow my first instructions properly, and dress as I told you to, you will undress here, and remove every article you are wearing. Jewelry included, and using your fingerprint in ten minutes, walk down to the Basement." Robert told her pocketing the keys. Turning he touched his own finger to the scanner, and she heard a lock click and he pulled the door open and started through. "Do you understand Slave?" he asked.

"Yes, but do I have to strip here?" she asked.

He stopped and turned to her "From this moment on, you will answer me with Yes Master, or No Master, if asking a question, you will begin by calling my name, Master, do you understand?"

Sherri hesitated, and finally forced a weak "Yes Master" through her mouth. This was utterly humiliating.

"I see you have a problem with surrendering yourself, so you will from this moment on never use 'I' or 'me' to describe yourself. You will refer to yourself as 'your slave' do you understand?" demanded Robert

Sherri nodded with tears in her eyes. This was humiliating. She couldn't speak. She finally forced out a nearly inaudible "Yes Master".

Robert nodded, and walked down the stairs, the door closed behind him, and she was alone.

Sherri cried for a minute, reached for her sweatshirt, and then raged again. Fuck him, I am going down there and tell him what he can do with his fingerprint lock and all his bullshit. He can fuck me if he wants to, but I am not prancing around nude because he says to.

Sherri reached for the handle and found it was secured. She put her finger to the lock's scanner screen, and she saw the green light come on, and heard the click. She pulled the handle again, and it opened this time.

She stormed down the stairs and reached the bottom, there was minimal light, small LED's lit the area poorly, and she looked around.

"Move into the light slave." said Robert from her right. She stepped towards the circle of light, now very afraid, and moved into it. It was the one area fully lit. It seemed to have three bright white floodlights pointing at it. She stepped into it and the rest of the room went from poorly lit, with vague shapes, to completely black.

Sherri tried to shield her eyes and looked around for Robert. He was suddenly next to her, wearing a black t-shirt and dark chino style pants.

"You were given instructions, and have disobeyed." he said taking her wrist and putting it into a leather cuff of some sort. He repeated the procedure on her left wrist and then moved quickly snapping both to a bar that was suspended overhead. Robert stepped out of the light and Sherri heard the wine of an electric motor and her arms were drawn upwards. She could still stand on the floor, her arms were not drawn tightly, but were straight enough that she had little body slack left.

Sherri was crying now, tears in her eyes, she begged "Please don't do this, please let me go." and she knew as she begged it was useless. She was in the hands of a sadistic lunatic, and had no choice but to endure.

Robert bent and attached similar cuffs to her ankles, and placed a metal bar between the leather cuffs. Her legs were then forced apart, stopping about shoulder width apart. Robert then stepped out of the light again.

Sherri was terrified, she was trapped, she understood that now, the shock of the basement, the commanding tone, she struggled and was almost relieved when Robert reappeared holding a black nylon strap of some sort.

"This is your first collar, it is a training collar" he said placing it on her neck, and as she struggled he moved and then buckled it to her. He then secured it with a small padlock. "It is a dog training collar actually, this size is normally used for larger breeds, German Shepard and the like" he said calmly. "This is the remote" he said holding up a small gray item about twice the size of her key remote. He continued "It has two buttons, one is a warning tone only." he pushed the button and the collar gave an unpleasant electronic squeal in her ears. "This is the correction button, it shocks you, this is an example of what happens when you are corrected." Robert pushed the button, and Sherri's mind exploded. Pain and white light seemed to exist for an eternity, and then it was gone. Panic filled her mind. She had been shocked, electrocuted. Robert knew what she was feeling, he had shocked himself, first on the leg, and then on his own neck Wednesday. He remembered his own training. You must know what your slave is feeling, you must understand her pain, and know what each thing will do to her physically and mentally. He knew she hadn't been knocked out, but only stunned by the shock.

Sherri tried to clear her head, her rage coming in waves now. Robert then placed a red rubber ball between her teeth, and strapped that around her head. By the time Sherri was able to coordinate her movements, she had none to make. She struggled, twisting her arms as much as possible, trying to get free. The bar had been attached to a cable, she could see that. She looked down and saw her feet were secured to a similar bar, and it was secured to recessed eyebolts.

Robert vanished, and classical music began. He reappeared with a long leather strap attached to a wooden handle. He was smiling.

"Sherri, you must learn to obey, and like all creatures on earth, you are taught by pain. He swung the strap and it connected to the front of her left thigh. Her leg jerked and pain shot up her leg, he swung it again connecting this time to her right thigh, and it joined the left in protest. He moved around her now, striking her ass cheek, the backs of her thigh, and then her calves in turn. He walked around her slowly, swinging the leather strap at irregular intervals. Sherri tried to watch him, anticipate the blows, try and prepare for them. She screamed as it pounded into her through her clothing.

He stopped before her. He smiled at her.

"Slave, I am going to remove the ball gag you have been screaming into for the last little correction, and we are going to begin your training. To move along, all you have to do is obey and be respectful. Do you understand?" he asked.

Sherri was in agony, her arms hurt, her ass and legs hurt, and she sincerely wished she had worn what he wanted, or taken her clothing off as he had told her. Sherri nodded her head.

"Good Slave, now remember to be respectful, and you won't be punished, obey and you will be rewarded, comply and you will know pleasure." Robert told her in the same soft patient tone he had used while beating her.

He removed the gag, stepping from the light. Sherri hung and worked her jaw, it ached. He called from the darkness "Are you ready to begin training Slave?"

"Yes" a long pause followed "Master" she finished lowering her head in shame.

"Good, I'll show you I am not a merciless Master, I'll overlook that little hesitation Slave." replied Robert.

The lights came up and Sherri knew what hell looked like. It was not a basement, it was a dungeon. There were heavy wooden shelves on the walls, each contained items of the most perverse and obscene manner imaginable. Sherri looked around and was horrified. She saw whips hanging from wooden pegs in the wall. She saw chains, more bindings, she looked around seeing dildos, mushroom shaped things, and behind her she saw a low table, and some stocks, like in the old movies. Sherri understood the nightmare then.

"Now Slave, we are going to begin at the beginning, since you have chosen to remain dressed, and have been punished for that, for now, I will ignore the disobedience of your remaining dressed. When I release you, first your feet, and then your wrists, you will move to the Red Pillow on the floor, which I have generously given you, and kneel on it. I will instruct you on the proper way to kneel. This will be your ready position, it indicates submission, and a willingness to follow my instructions." said Robert as he released one ankle and then the other. Sherri felt her wrists lower and then he released them.

Sherri hesitated, and then moved forward on shaky limbs, to kneel on the pillow. She adjusted her position as he directed, her eyes fixed on the remote he had strapped to his right wrist, it was the one for her collar. She knelt, her ass on her heels, knees about 6 inches apart, hands on the tops of her thighs, back straight, head down. Fingers joined and running lengthwise on her knees.

Robert walked and sat down in a large wooden chair before her. "Good slave, you obey, and that is all I ask. You see, obedience and no pain." said Robert.

"Now, to begin your training, we are going to accomplish much this weekend, I am going to teach you how to live, how to love, how to laugh, how to walk, and talk. I will teach you about pleasure, and teach you about terror." he said.

"How to love, you think this is love you sick bastard" Sherri screamed at this insane sadistic son of a bitch.

Robert touched his wrist, and Sherri screamed. He shook his head and sighed.

Sherri shook her head to clear the fog the shock collar had given her. She heard his voice telling her to get to her ready position. She realized he had shocked her again. The son of a bitch had electrocuted her again. She looked up with angry eyes and told him "Fuck you" and the world went dark after a moment of system wide pain accompanied by a screeching tone in her ear from the shock collar. This time she was unconscious.

Sherri came to and found herself hanging from the chains again, she realized that she was gagged, again, but her feet were not secured, well they were she saw looking, but not to the bar, to chains with slack in them. She shifted her weight to her feet, from her sore wrists and looked around.

Robert was standing there, and told her. "You are going to suffer this weekend, suffer in ways you can't possibly imagine yet. Pain, agony, and despair will accompany you this weekend if you don't begin to submit, obey, and be respectful." Robert used some sort of curved bladed knife to cut through her sweatshirt, leaving it dangling from her shoulders, he repeated with her T-Shirt, and then her bra baring her breasts. Sherri hung there terrified, she didn't know what was going to happen next, but she hadn't enjoyed anything yet. Robert went to one shelf, and returned with a small silver chain, and what looked like rubber coated roach clips attached at the end. He grabbed her left breast roughly, and attached the clip to her nipple. Pain seared through her and she struggled, backing away as far as she could, and then the right breast joined the left's agony. He let go of the chain and it felt like there was a hundred pounds dragging her down.

"Oh, there are far worse tortures than this" Robert said as he walked away, touching the stopwatch on his wrist. He paused and raised her an inch, and watched as she stood on the toes of her feet to relieve some of the pain in her wrists. Keep the pain new, inventive, keep the humiliations and the tortures coming. Let her realize that there is no end to the torment, submission is the only relief from the agony.

Robert walked out of sight up the stairs and took a moment to relieve himself, and then get a glass of water.

Sherri screamed her anger, pain, and fear into the gag. It was muffled, and her body knew pain now like she had never imagined. Her shoulders ached, her wrists ached, and her hands were getting numb. She feared her hands losing circulation at the whim of this madman, and she stretched more pushing with her feet to get some blood into her hands. That increased the rate at which her calves would tire, and then cramp, but that was part of the torture. The pain never subsided, it only increased. If you tried to lessen it one way, it got worse another. Sherri shook herself trying to throw the nipple chain off, but it wouldn't budge. It was on and staying. She was sure she could rip it off if she could get her hand free, she couldn't get free.

Robert was gone some 45 minutes and returned. He stepped before her and asked if she wanted him to remove the clamps. She nodded vigorously and mumbled into the gag. Robert removed the clamps, and saw the pain as the blood rushed back into the nipples. "The pain of the blood going back into the nipples is often worse than the clamps." Robert explained.

Sherri felt the pain and wondered if he had removed the nipples when he had the clamps. Robert gently rubbed them, and the pain subsided. Sherri became aware of her nipples growing erect, perking up.

Removing the gag he asked her "Are you ready to obey my slave?"

"Yes Master" she said without hesitation.

Robert lowered her until her arms hung limply in the bindings, and her weight was on her feet. "When I release you, return to the pillow, assume the ready position, and we can begin again." he said.

"Yes Master" she said again, without hesitation.

He nodded, and released first her feet and then her hands. Her arms dropped limply to her side, and Robert knew they were aching and quite fatigued. When he released her right hand was free she moved to the pillow and collapsed on it, moving to a position that appeared like the Ready position, and Robert knew she was in great pain right now. He had to be careful, too much pain, and she would seek solace in the endorphins that would be released automatically.

He walked to the throne, and sat down. "First I wanted to find out some things about you, let's start with your sexual history shall we?"

Sherri shuddered, discussing sex with this man, fine tell him she loves it, whatever he wants to hear. "Yes Master"

"Have you ever sucked a cock?" Robert began.

"Yes Master" she answered quickly.

"Did you enjoy it?" he asked

Sherri didn't even look up in surprise, she just nodded her head and said "Yes Master".

"I don't believe you Sherri, because if you enjoyed it, you wouldn't have gone home alone last Friday." Robert told her. "Slave, you are trying to please me, and that is good, however when you are asked a question, I expect the truth, and will know you are lying if you try it."

Sherri looked up at this, he wanted the truth? Well he was going to get it by God. "Yes Master, your slave (she remembered to say it instead of I not wanting another beating) doesn't enjoy sucking cock, but will do it if you command." she added hoping to keep him from getting angry.

Robert nodded, "Excellent Sherri, you see, I am not angry that you lied, you were trying to please me, I am not angry that you haven't yet enjoyed sucking cock, because that is the truth, and the truth, communicated respectfully will not bring you punishment."

Sherri was confused, she had assumed that she would be getting her ass beaten by now, and figured that this weekend would see her beaten black and blue before it was over. She figured that if she agreed to anything he said, he would be happy, but he wasn't happy when she said something he knew to be a lie.

"I don't understand" she said, genuine confusion in her voice, and face.

"Sherri, I am merciful to my Slave, I even recognize your respectful tone and behavior when you forget to say Master, and Your slave in your question." Robert told her comfortingly.

"Master, please forgive your slave" Sherri said quickly,

"I already have, but you say you don't understand? What don't you understand? That I want the truth? Or that I don't want you claiming to enjoy something which you believe I would want you to?" he asked.

Sherri was really confused, he wanted her to tell him the truth, and use the words Master and your slave. OK, she could do this.

"Now, how did it make you feel when you sucked a cock?" he asked her

"Master, it made your slave feel degraded, worthless." she answered honestly.

He nodded and smiled. "Good, you answered with the truth, and using the proper tones, I am pleased." He then rose and got her a glass of water, placing a special straw he had gotten in the Wedding Shower party section. It was a straw with a penis head where you put your lips to suck the liquid out. He handed it to her and she took it gratefully. Her throat was so dry and raw from screaming and the crying. She was also very thirsty.

She took the glass and gaped at the straw. It looked like a little dick sitting there in a glass of ice water. She realized he had set this up, and now she knew what she was supposed to do. She hesitated, considered drinking straight from the glass. She sipped on the drink through the penis straw. Her throat thanked her, it was so dry and sore and parched from the crying and screaming.

Robert watched, and knew what was happening. It was a faint variation on brainwashing. The pheromones were trying to work, and any natural arousal she would have later, not yet he admitted, would couple with the image of the penis straw and the relief to her raw throat.

Sherri put the half empty glass down and wondered if she was going to be gagging on this assholes dick next. She figured she was supposed to be polite and respectful. She looked up and said "Thank you Master for the water". She was actually kind of surprised that he had gotten it. Other than the penis straw, the glass was clean, obviously recently washed. The water was quite cold, just what her throat needed. She assumed he would have her go get it, if he was doing as she expected, humiliate her and degrade her.

"Sherri, you are welcome, and I know it soothed your throat. I'm sorry, but I have nothing for the pain except some Advil or Excedrin. Would you like some?" Robert asked her.