Family Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, why didn't you children wake me?" their mother wailed. "I would have had so much fun. The three of you were remarkable, simply remarkable."

"Apparently, you aren't the only one who thinks so," George intoned in a flat voice, nodding toward the counter at the right lower counter.

Robert whistled. "Over a 100,000 hits and it's only been up an hour." He turned to his sister excitedly. "Car, we might just nab the FOTW, he pronounced the acronym as a word 'foot wah', the 'Fuck of The Week. The winners of the FOTW received complimentary tickets to the Sex Olympics. They were in Bangkok this year.

The virtual threesome rose from the bed. Robert was fixated on the sight of his cum-slick, still half-hard cock swaying as he walked down the hall. They entered the sex lounge's bathroom.

"In the tub, dears," Ms. Banard instructed.

The sibs did as they were bid.

"One at one end, the other at the other," Ms. B said, stepping to one side. "Knees apart, overlap your legs." She steadied herself with one hand and climbed onto the narrow deck at Caroline's end of the tub. She squatted, resting her back against the wall. Caroline arched her neck to see what she was doing. Robert's face was openly confused.

The woman reached between her legs, spread her cunt with two fingers, and a golden stream of piss arched from between her legs to splatter across Robert's cock and lower belly. Caroline began to laugh, reached between her legs, spread her cunt lips, and let loose. Being closer, her stream hit him in the face and neck before petering out on his cock.

Robert, at first startled had remained calm. He managed to hold off, how he was never sure of, he had to piss worse than he'd ever needed to in the past. The HoloVid followed his hand as it moved down his belly. His fingers paused to play in the puddle of hot piss that filled his belly button. His cock had grown soft enough he could point it at his sister without pinching off the flow. His fingers left his belly button and gently grasped his cock.

He grinned and pointed his cock at his sister. His piss hit her tits and a golden mist blossomed in the air above them. Caroline's finger pinched and pulled at her nipples. Ms. Barnard beamed at her pupils.

When Caroline scooted down and opened her mouth, Robert complied and re-directed his stream. His piss filled his sister's mouth. She swallowed, opened, swallowed and then allowed her brother's hot water to overflow her mouth and run over her chin.

The HoloVid stopped, Caroline's blazing eyes staring out at her audience, mouth open, yellow water frozen in time as it spilled from the corners of her mouth.

George and Martha stared at their offspring. Martha's eyes were wet.

"Oh my sweet darlings. Mommy is so proud of both of you."

Behind her, their father settled for a single grunt of agreement.