Family Understanding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Cumming" Sarah yelled as loud as she could.

She impaled herself one last time as hard as she could, while an explosion of juices shot out from between us like a water fall. I let out a powerful groan as I felt her vagina spasm and squeezes around my still hard cock. She fell forward gain panting heavily, I let her rest there again letting her enjoy the aftershocks of her virgin orgasm. After about ten minutes she sat back up smiling back down at me.

"Mom is going to be home soon" Sarah said reluctant to separate.

"Your saying this now?" I asked.

"Well I had other important things on my mind." she smiled.

She lifted and let my rock-hard cock slide out, then spinning off my bed she skipped to her close picking them up like nothing ever happen. I was still hard even though I had cum first, it was a little annoying the way she had been in control of the situation for so long and I was thinking of a way to get back at her. Then I remembered something, I got off the bed and sneaking up behind her wrapped both arms around her. Her breast rested on my forearms and lucky my sex juice coated cock slid right between her ass cheeks.

"Hey, do you want to get caught or something?" she asked while smiling.

"No of course not, but don't you remember what you promised earlier?" I asked back.

"Really?" Sarah asked. "Right now, mom could be home any minuet."

"You promised, didn't you?" I reminded her.

"Are you saying you don't want to feel my thick cock in your slutty ass hole?" I asked whispering in her ear.

"That's not fare" Sara tried to plead even as she rocked back and forward on my cock. "Your using what I like against me."

"If you don't want to get ass fucked like the slut you are you can always just leave." I teased.

"Dave" she moaned. "I want it please."

"If you want it you better ask for it better than that." I said feeling proud that I was in control now and could get back at her.

"Umm" She wined picking up her sliding pace.

"Say it" I demanded.

"Please ass fuck me Dave. I need your cock rammed up my ass. I'm your slutty little sister whore that needs you to fill my holes with cum." she panted.

With that I pulled back adjusting Sarah so she was bent forward with her hands braced up on the door and her ass in the air. Because she was shorter than me she had to balance on her tip toes, as I lined the head of my cock with her ass hole.

I was very light at first because everything I read said to go slow as it would be a painful until she got used to it, but I had under estimated my sister again. As soon as I applied a little pressure her ass felt like it had been waiting for this, her ass hole puckered open and sucked the head of my cock in. I was so surprised I moaned loudly. Sarah also let out a loud grunt as I slid half my shaft up her ass and stopped thinking she needed to get used the feeling.

"I know that's not all of it Dave" Sarah cooed putting her weight on my shaft.

"I didn't want to hurt you." I said while gritting my teeth.

"I practiced with an 8-inch dildo for more than 6 months to get ready, you don't have to be nice to my slutty ass hole." Sarah said proudly.

"Well than you asked for it." I laughed.

I slid the rest of my shaft deep into Sarah, still at a controlled pace. When the hilt of my cock hit ass cheeks I stopped to catch my breath. The feeling of my cock slammed into my sisters' ass was beyond belief, hot tight and amazing.

"Just like that Dave." Sarah moaned loudly.

"Fuck that tight slutty ass!" Sarah yelled.

Hearing how much she enjoyed me cock stuffed in her I began to pull out and slid back in, slowly at first, but picked up the pace as I felt my cum boiling and knew I was going to cum soon.

"Oh, fuck yes Dave!" Sarah was Yelling with every one of my powerful thrust.

She had all her weight against the door now as I started to use her like a silicone sex toy, with every thrust I could feel her try to push back only to have more cock forced into her. I was going like mad watching Sarah's ass cheeks clap around my shaft as her legs shook beneath her another orgasm quickly coming on.

"Kids I'm home!" Mom Yelled as she entered the house.

Sarah shot back like the door was on fire covering her mouth before she could scream again. While I was lost in my own world she slapped my arms trying to get my attention. I only slowed down enough to ask her what she hit me for?

"Mom is home." she said.

"Then you should help me finish before she catches us." I snapped back.

"Then hurry, I'm almost there to." she moaned softly.

"Kid's did you hear me?" Mom asked.

"Ya mom I'm just getting help from Dave." Sarah said trying to control her voice.

I couldn't get the same feeling with Sarah pushed back and standing up as I had before. So, I reached under her legs and lifter them off the ground, I was fit and Sarah was surprisingly light so once her legs was off the ground my cock impaled right into her ass again.

"Shit" Sarah yelled with both hands around her mouth.

"Everything ok up there?" Mom yelled up the stairs.

"Ya mom just found my mistake." Sarah squeaked back.

"Ok, I have some stuff in the car so have Dave come down when you are done with him." Mom yelled back.

"I'll be done in a minute." Sarah said.

With all of Sarah's weight right on my cock I could fuck her ass deeper than I did before and it was sending me closer to Cumming, but I didn't want to finish alone.

"Rub that clit slut I'm going to fill your ass with cum." I hissed in Sarah's ear.

"Yes please." she moaned.

Sarah started playing with herself roughly slapping at her clit and rubbing it in little circles. I knew she was going to cum any second so I didn't feel bad as I let go and shot a hot load of cum right up my sisters ass. As cum rocketed up my shaft I froze stiff enjoying the feeling of coating Sarah's insides, and at the same time Sarah arched her back, almost fling out of my hold as she came for the second time. Shooting juices all over my balls and down my legs. We both stayed like that for a few moments trying not to scream out loud and letting the waves of pleasure wash over us. I let Sarah down while my softening cock slid from her pale round ass with some effort.

"You should go help mom now before she gets suspicious." she gasped.

"Do you think you can make it to your room without her noticing?" I asked.

"I need to slip into the bathroom and get dressed, you go down and get her out side so I have time." she replied.

I grabbed a towel and cleaned off as best I could before pulling on shorts and running down the stairs. I didn't bother to get a shirt or anything because it was hot and I was still sweating.

"Mom did you need my help for something?" I asked.

"Oh, ya Dave I got some heavy box's in the car and picked up soda for the weekend can you grab them for me?" she said with a smile.

"That's a lot of stuff mom I don't know if I can carry all that." I said trying to get her to come out side with me.

"Dave don't be lazy." mom squinted.

"I could use some help." I said.

"I'll help you." mom sighed.

"What's the point of all your new muscles if you're not going to use them." she said.

"Shouldn't teens be full of energy all the time?" mom asked.

I wanted to say, "All my energy was pumped in your daughters ass!" but instead.

"I have more energy after I eat." came out.

Mom and I brought in the boxes and drinks, then Sarah came down stairs. Mom roped her into helping with dinner and I hid in the living room watching TV, it was a few hours until dinner was served. We all sat down to eat and made small talk about what we did that day.

"Sarah are you ok?" mom asked.

"You don't look to comfortable." she probed.

"Ya I'm fine mom I just feel a little sore from all the exercise I got today." Sarah answered while shooting me a glance.

"Well you shouldn't push yourself so hard." mom tried to scold.

"You two kids are always hurt or tired when I need your help." she joked.

"Try two look out for each other more, spend more time together." she said.

"That sound like a great idea mom, he definitely needs me be on him more." Sarah said giving me another glance.

At that moment I knew three things', first I wasn't going to get much sleep tonight. Second my shorts were getting tighter, and I liked the rush of knowing Mom could catch us. Third I no longer had any thoughts of stopping my sister from having her way with me, in fact I was planning what I wanted to do to her next time Mom left us alone.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01 Max spies on Mom.in Incest/Taboo
One Teen, One Mom, Three Aunts and a Cousin Guy discovers family female sex secret at Christmas wedding.in Incest/Taboo
Family Curse The summer after John turns 18 he has to face hidden secret.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories