Family Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling out his pocket knife he snapped it open, "I'd be very still this knife is very sharp and you might get cut," she immediately settled down. He snickered, "Smart girl!" he slipped the thin blade between her hip and the panties cutting them away like they were made of paper. Pulling them off he threw them in the corner also.

Getting off her back he stayed on his knees beside her on the bed and quickly flipped her over. With one hand on her breast he squeezed her nipple hard and twisted. When she screamed he laughed, "Now you brought it on yourself so if you feel a little pain remember," his other hand slid down her belly and two of his dry fingers slid in her wet cunt very easily, "Well, well Don was right you do like it rough! I love a woman that likes to have a little fun, and don't worry in a couple of days you'll get all the fun your soaked pussy can handle!" laughing at her expression he pinched her other nipple harder l making her scream.

Pulling her up he shoved her through the door into the living room and pointed to the stove, "Get busy we're all hungry for food, for a start and later we'll be hungry for something else," he smiled at her angry glare as she rubbed her sore nipples then licked the fingers he had in her pussy, "Well Don you were right she was soaked, tastes good too."

Don was sitting at the kitchen table with a cold beer, "Yeah I know, wonder how her slut of a daughter is doing? I haven't heard any noise from her room. She can be an argumentative bitch"

Don't worry about it; Marlene won't take any shit from her. If the little thing gets too feisty she'll make her lick her asshole whether she wants to or not. When she was in the joint there wasn't a woman on her floor that didn't do what she wanted after the first week she got there."

"That's what I heard. I guess I'll have to watch the film later to see what happened," the two of them snickered and gave a high-five.

Poor little Veronica refused to do anything when Marlene and Larry threw her on the bed, "Its not going to happen assholes and you two can go to hell if you think I'm going to strip!" she crossed her arms and legs.

Larry laughed and turned to Marlene who was smiling at the little tart, "Now sweet meat you have to do it or we'll make you. You don't want us to make you do things you don't want to do? Even though I like a young girl to try keeping me out of their pants, it just never works in their favor," running her fingers through her hair she smirked when Veronica shied away, "Larry grab her feet please."

Larry nodded and almost got a kick in the head when he grabbed her legs. With his strong arms he held her easily, "Got it Mar."

As soon as he had her legs she grabbed the front of the tee shirt she was wearing and pulled it over her head exposing a lacey see-thru push-up bra that barely contained her large breasts, "Would you look a the rack on this little girl! I bet the guys like to get their hands and mouth on them, don't they?"

She wasn't having very much luck covering her self, "Let go of me bitch!" she screamed and kicked at them.

Holding her hands above her head Marlene pressed them into the mattress. With her other hand she pulled out a knife and snapped it open in front of Veronica's face stopping her thrashing, "W, w, what are you going to do with that?" she whimpered as the blade got closer to her tits.

"Well sweet meat this can go one of two ways. The first is I remove that sexy bra by cutting it off and in the process I may cut you. The second is you take it off and save a nasty scar. So your choice?" she ran the back of the blade across her nipples which were sticking straight out.

Swallowing hard she didn't take her eyes off it, "Ok, ok no problems. I'll do it, I'll do it," they let go of her but stayed close. Marlene kept the knife pointed at her while she reached around arching her back to unsnap her bra then pulled it off leaving her hands on her breasts, "There are you happy now?"

Larry giggled, "Not yet but I'm sure I'll be a happy guy later!"

Marlene laughed, "Yeah and I bet I'm a happy girl too. Ok baby doll pants next please. Don't forget the panties too."

Resigning herself she unsnapped her slacks hooked her fingers in the waistband of both then slid them down until Larry grabbed the cuffs and stripped them off quickly. He let her finish sliding off the tiny thong she had on.

"Wow Mar that barely covered her snatch! Move your hands bitch! Oh isn't that cute she shaved off all that nasty pussy hair, just the way I like it smooth and clean!" he stepped between her legs forcing them open and slapped her hand away from covering it, "Would you look at that, the lips are all swollen and," he slid a finger in her cunt, "Yup she's wet too. Maybe we can break you of that smart mouth little girl!" he started to fuck her with his thick long finger making her whimper.

Marlene slapped her hands away from her tits bent down and sucked a nipple in her mouth making her let out a soft moan. Glancing up in her face she turned her head to Larry and winked. Biting the nipple she pinched it between her teeth hard.

Screaming she tried to get it out of the woman's mouth but every time she pulled away she would clamp down harder. Larry was rubbing his cock while he fingered her pussy and laughing at her trying to escape.

Pulling his finger out he sniffed it and licked her juices off, "Mmm, nothing like eighteen year old pussy that's been broke in. Come on Mar let's get this easy slut in the other room before they wonder where we are."

She released the nipple and kissed it, "Oh sweetie don't worry I didn't even break the skin. Come on let's go join the party."

Veronica slid off the bed with tears coursing down her cheek stood up and went in the other room holding her breast, "Bastards!"

She could see her mom at the stove making dinner and except for no clothes it looked normal.

Don stood up, "Go help your mother Veronica while I get our guests something to drink," when she hesitated he slapped her ass hard making her scream, "When I ask you to do something do it!"

She nodded rubbed her cheek and stepped over to her mom, "What do you want me to do?"

"Why don't you put together some salads hon?"

They knew if everything was fine they would be ok. The table got set and the food put out. Don sat at the head and motioned the others to take a seat. When Shannon tried to sit down next to him he reached over taking a handful of her hair, "What do you think you're doing dear? You two will eat when we're finished. Stand over there where we can see you, now!" she and Veronica quickly moved over against the back of the couch and stood there looking confused.

She whispered to her daughter, "We'll be ok, just do what they want and when they're done with us we'll go home."

Don finished first stood up and sat down on the couch to watch.

The others finished and made their way to sit on the other seats except for Marlene who sat on the arm of the couch next to him looking at them cleaning up. When the water started she leaned down and whispered, "How far are we going to take this baby? I mean I'm willing to make love to both of them, right now!"

He smiled at her grabbed her hand and put it on his hardening cock, "Don't worry I don't want them hurt, well maybe just a little," pointing at his wife, "She's the one I want to break of screwing around on me unless I get to participate, and her I want to break of not listening to what I tell her. Of course after planting my cock in her tight hole last night I want it to be just us fucking as a threesome."

Marlene grinned at him while stroking his cock as it stretched down his pants leg, "Shit Don, if I had known about this snake in your pants before I would have fucked you anytime!"

"Thanks sweetie but I thought my wedding vows meant I couldn't do that, but all that's changed."

"Dave, Larry how was dinner?" they nodded at him, "Good, as soon as you two are finished come in here."

They looked at each other and holding hands came in to the living room. Shannon stood tall and proud, not ashamed of her body. Veronica stayed at her mother's side trying to cover hers up.

"What!"

Don stood up when he saw her eyes go wide at Marlene's hand rubbing his cock. "What are you looking at slut?" her mouth opened and closed shocked at what she had seen.

Veronica smiled when she saw her dad's cock pressing against his pants, "Look at your daughter dear. You used to look at my cock like that too. I think she enjoyed having a man in her cunt instead of a kid. Isn't that right sweetie?'

Not looking at his face she kept her eyes on his hard on and the wet spot by the head, she nodded.

Smiling at her he clapped his hands, "Well let's get this party started!"

With Shannon and Veronica standing in the middle of the living room watching he pulled off his shirt threw it on the table and stripped off his shorts releasing his throbbing cock.

Marlene had unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it too then reaching back unsnapped her bra to toss it too. She had a magnificent pair of tits, thirty eight 'D's that stood out firm and high with large dark red nipples that were already hard. Pulling her jeans down with her panties she let her hairy bush out to air. They could see the droplets of her pussy juice on the hairs below her slit.

Dave stood up and tossed his shirt on the pile. Unbuckling his belt he slowly unsnapped the buttons on his jeans then let them drop. His cock wasn't as long as Dons but it was still thick and hard curving towards his stomach dripping pre-cum down the shaft.

Larry grinned tossed his shirt over then unbuckled his jeans to let them slide down to the floor. His cock was bigger than average and almost as long as Dons.

Don had Marlene start to stroke his cock using his pre-cum for lube, "Like what you see girls? Shannon which cock do you want to suck? Come on I can tell by the lust in your eyes you want a strange cock in your mouth."

Thinking she would call his bluff she pointed at Dave and got down on her knees in front of him. Closing her eyes she opened her mouth waiting for it.

"See Dave you owe me five bucks. Shannon because you didn't wait you can stay on your knees while Veronica gets her pussy licked by Marlene."

Turning towards him she smiled, "Oh I can wait big boy. I want to see her with another woman anyway."

He grinned at her and waved his hand at Veronica who was smiling at Marlene.

Grinning she reached in her large purse and pulled out a huge strap-on dildo, "Well we'll start that way anyway. Then I get to plant this gorgeous rubber cock deep in her cute shaved pussy," the back end of the strap-on had a smaller dildo that she slipped in her cunt with a sigh, "Ooh that feels good! Not half as good as your tongue will feel, but we'll get to that later," tightening the straps she grabbed Veronica and bent her over the couch arm pushing her face towards her fathers cock.

"Here sweet cheeks eat that while I fuck you," looking at Don she grinned and used some lube from her purse to slick up the rubber cocks shaft.

Veronica couldn't wait to suck his cock and as she slid the massive head between her lips she felt Marlene licking her asshole. Moaning around the juicy slit she pushed a little more down in her mouth using her tongue to lick it. Then she felt Marlene lubing her asshole and inserting her finger deep in her rectum. Pulling his cock out of her mouth she looked around, "What are you doing?" she didn't get a chance to say anymore her dad pulled her mouth on his cock again to shut her up, clamping his hands on her head he started to fuck her face making her gag.

"Ok Marlene give it to the slut, you know she wants it by the way her pussy drips!"

Nodding, she slipped the head of the dildo in her ass slowly pressing forward then pulling back slowly. Dripping some more lube on the rubber cock she pressed in her again until the ten inch long fake cock was over half way in.

Veronica had never been fucked in her ass before and because her mouth was full of dads cock she couldn't scream from the pain. She had stopped sucking him and just held her mouth open around it clamping her eyes shut while the other woman pumped her ass full of the dildo.

Don held her in place watching as Marlene humped her ass. As the sphincter muscle relaxed he could hear the slurping sounds as she pounded into her.

"Damn her as is tight! Shit I wish I had a cock so I could feel it," getting into a rhythm she started humping Veronica's ass faster because her orgasm was close.

Veronica didn't know at first what to think as the other woman slid the dildo in her, it hurt a lot at first but now she kind of liked it! The more Marlene slammed it in the closer she got to have a mini-orgasm of her own. Not wanting to leave her father out she started to suck him in earnest, slurping his cock as deep as she could take hoping to swallow his cum.

Don felt her relax as she ate his cock. He wasn't ready to fill her mouth just yet so he took his time pumping her throat, "That's it baby suck daddies cock."

Shannon was getting hornier by the second watching Veronica get ass fucked. Keeping her eyes on them she slipped her hand down between her legs to rub her clit giving herself away by moaning.

Don heard her, "Guys she just doesn't learn. Do whatever you want to her so she'll realize she isn't in charge anymore."

Shannon wasn't scared a bit she thought she knew that the worst they would do is fuck her silly. She was looking forward to it, "Yeah guys do me!" she licked her fingers and let out a small laugh then smirked at Don.

Larry stood up and left the room for a second. He came back with some rope and proceeded to tie her hands behind her back. When she started to protest Dave pinched her nipple hard enough to make her scream then pushed a gag ball in her mouth snapping it around her head, "Sorry can't hear you!" he laughed then pinched the other nipple.

Shannon was starting to sweat now. She had never been tied up and gagged before; it freaked her out a little.

Larry cut the rope around her hands and then slipped a cushioned bar under her arms and tied her to it. The he threw the rope up around a large ceiling beam and pulled her up until her feet were barely on the floor.

Grunting out what she thought were words they just smiled at her as her head shook from side to side. Getting panicked she started to kick at whoever was closest. Dave got a stomach full of her foot making him grunt and gasp for air as his breath was knocked out.

When he got his air back he stepped in next to her side looked her in the eye with a snarl, "Good shot Bitch, why don't you try it again?" he brought his arm back and quickly punched her in her solar plexus with a short jab making her air shoot out her nose to drip snot on her tits. "Sorry I can't hear you!"

Larry came around as Dave cleaned her up with some paper towels, "That wasn't very nice Dave she was only trying to wrap her legs around you so she could fuck. See how wet her pussy is?" he slipped his fingers in her cunt pulled them out and licked them, "Oh yeah she wants it bad. Well sweetie we're just getting started with the entertainment part."

He reached in Marlene's big purse and pulled out a pair of nipple clamps then rubbed Marlene's tits with them kissing her deeply, "Enjoying that ass darling? Is it as tight as it looked?"

Grunting she smiled at him and grabbed his dripping cock to jerk him off, "It was real tight but now I think she enjoys getting buggered," pulling the dildo out they could see deep in her bowels as her sphincter slowly closed the opening, "See baby I bet she could take even daddies cock up that ass now!"

Larry laughed at how Veronica groaned when she slammed the dildo back to the hilt in her ass forcing a little more of Dons cock down her throat.

He came over and held the clamps up for her to see then slowly traced them down her shoulders, chest and onto her rock hard nipples. They wouldn't break the skin but clamped down hard enough to make her think they were. Snapping them open and closed a few times making her jump he put one ion his mouth then grabbing her whole tit in his hand he squeezed out then clamped it on that nipple making her squirm. Looking her in the eye he took the other out of his mouth licked it a little then did the same to the other nipple. By now tears were running down her cheeks as she tried to shake from side to side hoping they would fall off.

Stepping back he and Dave laughed at her. Larry started to slap her tits as they swayed back and forth, "See honey they don't fall off! Ask Marlene she wore them at an orgy for several hours, got fucked by most every one there and they never fell off even once."

Dave went over to the bag and pulled out some wires connected to a small generator which he plugged in. Clicking it on he touched the wires in front of her face making little sparks jump, "We just added this to our bag of tricks. I've had them attached to my testicles and Wow did I cum, like a rocket!" He clicked them on her nipple clamps and turned the power on low making the muscles in her tits quiver like two bowls of jello.

Marlene laughed at the reaction, "Cool, I'm next!"

The guys ran their fingers and hands over her body using lubricants and dildos from the purse. The fake cocks were various sizes and every once in a while they would turn one on and slide it in her cunt or asshole. With her feet just barely touching the ground she couldn't spread her legs or get away fro their assault on her senses.

Veronica was trying to give her dad the best blow job she could while the woman fucked her ass.

Don could feel his balls tighten up but didn't want to cum in her mouth. Pulling her face off his meat he slid out from under her, "Larry, come on and get your cock sucked. Damn if she didn't almost drain my balls!" stepping around he kept stroking his rock hard cock keeping it hard.

Larry sat down on the couch and let her suck his cock deep in her throat. He was ready to blow after rigging up Shannon and watching his girlfriend fuck this little tramps asshole. Putting his hand on the back of her head he sighed while she gobbled him up, "Shit baby she sure can suck a cock! Let's see if she can swallow a load! Ummmmmmmnnnnngggg!" clamping his hands on her head Larry spewed his thick load of cum down her open throat making her gag and choke. Pulling back just enough he reached down and held her nose so she had to swallow as his cock shot out another load of cum. When he squirted out the last he let her go; grabbing her ears, "Now sweet cheeks lick me clean and try not to miss any!"

Afraid she would get the same treatment her mom was getting she licked his cum off his shaft and balls until he said it was ok.

Marlene pulled the dildo from her ass letting her stand up, "I don't know if you got off or not, but I did and that's all that matters. Dave let the little slut take a load in her ass to get the feel of it. Go on honey sit on Dave's cock so he can give you an ass cream pie.

She went over and just stood there not knowing what to do.

"Turn around dummy so everyone can see my cock go in your asshole!"

She turned around and squatted down until she could feel the head of his cock slip past her sphincter and into her bowels, "Oh fuck it fills me up so much!" she grunted as he humped deeper then pulled her back so they could watch him fuck her and he could squeeze her nice tits.

Marlene pulled off the dildo and kneeled down between her legs to lick her pussy, "Oh how I love a young sweet pussy to eat!" she stuck out her tongue and licked his balls then ran it up the shaft to stick it in her slit. Wiggling it around she moved up and sucked her clit between her teeth running her tongue quickly over the little round nub making her moan and squirm. Sucking it in her mouth she bit down and she screamed and tried to push her away, but Dave held her back while Marlene alternated between biting and licking until Veronica was having orgasm after orgasm. Taking her fingers she slid first two then three in her cunt as it stretched open. Four fingers slid in easily but she wouldn't stretch any more so using her four fingers she fucked her with them licked and bit her clit until she started to cum, squirting a small stream of cunt juice on Marlene's lips and in her mouth.