Family Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
A story about Brian's sexual vacation with his family!
5.3k words
3.75
82.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: All characters in this story are 18 years or older of age. Due to feedback in the past, this story is written in 3rd person, past tense. I am used to writing in present tense, so if I make a mistake, I apologize!

Having said all of this, I hope you enjoy this story. I plan to continue from this story with a second part, plus more, so this story will not be the end!

*

"Brian! Come down!" my mom said.

"Hold on!" I replied to her, shouting out my bedroom door. Our family is going on a vacation to Virginia Beach. We will be staying in a hotel during night. The vacation will be a week long. I will be going with my mom, my little sister who is 19 years of age, of course myself, my older cousin who is 21 years old, and my aunt. My mom is 45 years old, but one would not think that looking at her. Her belly is slightly round, but in the sexy way. She has the perfect amount of belly fat. Her butt and legs also look good. My aunt, who is 42, has an ass that I pray I could bite and my jaws lock up on it. My little sisters name is Michelle and my cousins name is Samantha. Usually, the family calls her Sam for short. My aunt's name is Lily and my mom's name is Lauren. Obviously, I just call her mom. All four of them have blonde hair, yet I have dark brown hair. Maybe it was a recessive gene I inherited.

After a minute of packing stuff, I started walking downstairs until I reach my mom. I looked at her and wished I could start rubbing and kissing her belly, and eventually get lower. Her belly looked perfect in her tight shirt that is about an inch too short. Her butt looked like it would be amazing to lick and squeeze. I looked at my mom with lustful thoughts in my mind. I have a huge belly fetish and I wish I could take it out on every family member, especially my mom.

"Brian!" she said, snapping me out my lustful thoughts.

"Oh-uh-y-yeah." I stuttered, coming back into reality.

"Pick me up so I can get the money." Mom asked. She always hides spare money in the top cabinet above the fridge to save money. It is high enough to where she must stand on a chair. I wondered why she asked me to pick her up, and I am not about to complain.

"Turn around." I said and she does so. I placed my hands on her hips, bend down, and placed her butt against my chest. I stood back up and lifted her up, her soft ass against my chest, my face against her back, and my arms around her belly, feeling its softness. Her belly and butt were so soft. I could immediately feel an erection forming.

"Lift me up higher. It isn't high enough." mom complained. I complied.

"Hold on to the top of the fridge." I ordered and she obeyed. For the second she was hanging on the fridge, I bent down lower and pushed my face into her lower butt/crotch. I then stood back up, using my face to push her up as high as I could, holding her hips to balance her. My dick was really hard and throbbing. One of my fantasies came true. My face was buried deep into my mom's perfect butt. It was so soft, and it surprisingly smelled like peaches. "What if I fart in your face?" mom said and laughed, as I relished this moment. Once she finished struggling and reached the checks, she beckoned for me to let her down and I sadly obliged. I then turned away as quickly as possible to conceal my erection from her, walking immediately to the bathroom downstairs. I felt the need to masturbate immediately.

"You don't you know how to knock?!?" my sister, Michelle, yelled at me. For the split second that I looked at her after accidentally barging in on her, I saw her sitting butt naked on the toilet, fingering herself. I immediately shut the door and ran upstairs to that bathroom. Thankfully, it was empty. I locked the bathroom door and pulled my pants down. I started stroking myself hard, thinking of the softness of my mom's tummy and pf her butt cheeks surrounding my face as my face was buried in her butt crack. I imagined myself eating my mom's asshole out as I masturbated. It only took a couple of minutes for me to shoot a hot stream of white cum from the side of the bathroom I was on to the wall on the other side. I took a minute to catch my breath and then cleaned the mess up. After that, I took a much-needed leak.

I walked out of the bathroom and back to my room. When I walked in my room, I was greeted by my cousin, Samantha. "So, you push your face in your mom's booty and then you barge in on your sister while she's finger fucking herself? Damn you're getting it!" she teased. I blushed red in total embarrassment and walked past her, feeling flustered. She laughed and walked out the room. I finished packing my belongings, including my diary of sexual fantasies, my laptop that has a browsing history I seriously hope nobody ever comes across, and of course clothes.

When I finished packing my belongings, I took them downstairs. Michelle gave me an evil glare, and I give her the "don't look at me like I did anything wrong!" type of look. I took my belongings and put it in the middle seat of the car. We had so much stuff that the trunk of the car that the middle seat was full of it, stacked to the top of the car in the middle seat. There are five family members, including myself, who are going, but only four seats. How will that work?

I walked back in and just sat down for the few minutes it took for everybody else to finish getting ready. As they finished, I noticed my cousin, Sam, wearing skinny low waist jeans with a crop top. Her outie belly button looked like it would taste good in my mouth. Her ass looked good too. My sister, Michelle, was also wearing skinny jeans, but also wearing a tight shirt that covers her tummy. All four of them have perfect bodies and asses. My aunt Lily was wearing a short dress. If she bent down, her ass would probably show. I would love to eat their asses and pussies out, and to play with their tummies. It is a sexual fantasy of mine.

"Okay, so how is this going to work?" I ask everybody as we all walked out to the car, mom locking the door behind us. I checked my pockets to make sure I had my phone, phone charger, portable phone charger, and wallet, and breathed a sigh of relief. The drive is only slightly over an hour away from where we are now, but I still want my portable phone charger.

"How is what going to work?" Aunt Lily asked.

"There are five of us and four seats, because of all this stuff." I pointed out.

"Oh." Samantha said.

"Well, somebody could sit in my lap. We would just have to hope the cops don't see it." I suggest.

"Of course, you fucking pervert. Expect me to sit in your lap after you walk in on me in the bathroom masturbating..." Michelle snarled at me, stopping herself once she realized she just told on herself. Everybody except for me laughed at her.

"Well if you were smarter than a fifth grader, you'd lock the damn door, knowing there are perverts like me in the house." I snarled back. She gave me the death glare.

"I'll sit in your lap." Aunt Lily said.

"Good. Now let's get in." mom said and we all do so. My breathing turned a bit ragged, feeling turned on that I will have my aunt in my lap for over an hour. What's better is I can rub her tummy and whoever sits in the other back seat won't see me, because of all our belongings dividing the two back seats. I decided to sit in the back-passenger side seat so it will be hard for whoever sits in the front passenger seat to see me from the rear-view mirror, and because mom would focus on driving. Thankfully, Michelle gets in the other back seat so she doesn't have to see me. Sam went in the front passenger seat. Aunt Lily squeezed in and sat on my lap. I could immediately feel her soft butt cheeks against my crotch.

Mom started the car and started driving. Everybody stayed quiet as my breathing started to get slightly ragged. After a minute, mom drove over a rough dirt road, so when that happened, aunt Lily bounced in my lap. I wrapped both of my arms around her and rested both of my hands on her tummy, feeling her breathing. I could feel my crotch getting hard. I looked down and saw that, in her effort to sit on my lap, the short bottom hem of her dress was not covering any of her butt. I could see her panties and partially bare butt cheeks pressing against my crotch. Looking at this and feeling her soft tummy caused my dick to quickly get hard. Soon, my dick started pressing hard against her butt crack. It started resting on there, kind of like a hot dog in a hot dog bun. At this point, I did not know how aunt Lily could not have noticed.

She pulled her phone out and started texting somebody. After she finished, she showed me the text, and I realized that she texted herself to communicate with me, because this would have been really embarrassing to talk about out loud.

"Can you rub my tummy honey? I feel really gassy." read the text. I immediately obliged. I slowly started squeezing her belly all over with one hand. I grabbed her phone with the other hand and typed a text.

"If you must let it out, I want you to let it out as loud as you can, okay? I love you Aunt Lily. I will rub your tummy as long as you want me to." is the text that she read from me. She looked back at me and smiled warmly, then faced forward and laid her head back on me. I squeeze massaged her tummy, covered by her dress. After a minute of squeezing her tummy, I felt it gurgle.

"Let it out." I whispered into her ear. This has always been a sexual fantasy of mine. As her tummy gurgled and my hands felt its gases and softness, my dick started throbbing, pushing in and out against her butt, pumping precum out. Fearing that mom could look, aunt Lily took a large towel and covered her tummy and crotch area up, covering my hands that were stroking it. After a minute, mom turned the radio on full blast and aunt Lily farted loudly on my lap. Nobody in the car said anything. Mom was too busy listening to the music, Sam was doing whatever she was doing, and Michelle could be heard snoring like a grown man.

After my aunt farted on my lap, I kissed her neck several times. I leaned my head close to her and her eyes were closed. She was smiling and breathing hard. I took one finger and started to finger her belly button. Her breathing got more ragged, as my breathing did. I took the phone from her and texted.

"My crotch is uncomfortable. Can you lift your butt up really quick?" I texted her. She obeyed. When she did so, I unzipped my pants and let my dick hang out of it, bare. I felt so horny. I beckoned for my aunt to sit back down on my lap, and I had to suppress a moan when I felt my bare dick rest against her bare butt cheeks, with only her butt crack being covered by her panties. Immediately after, my aunt texted.

"Oh honey, am I turning you on?" I rea the text and texted back on her phone.

"Y-yes." I typed and she read as I breathed hard.

"I haven't had good sex in a long time and I am fucking horny. Make me your bitch." she texted and let me read. I was really surprised to hear her, of all people, say that, but I didn't complain. I whispered in her ear.

"I can do whatever I want?"

"Yes. Just make my gassy tummy feel good. Later, when we get to the hotel and are alone, I'm going to give you a present." she said. I kissed her neck and she let out a slight moan. I pushed my throbbing and wet dick as hard against her butt crack as I could without anyone noticing. She slightly rubbed her almost bare butt against my bare dick. I worshipped her belly while I discreetly kissed her neck. My breathing turned so ragged that it almost felt hard to breathe. I wanted my dick inside her butt. I wanted to release my cum. I took her phone and texted.

"I need to release. I'm so wet." I texted and she read.

"Please do so. You make me so wet baby." she texted back and took her phone. I used one hand to stroke her tummy and used the other hand to slowly push my hips back and forth, masturbating my dick against my sexy aunt's bare ass. Without me asking, aunt Lily lifted her butt up and pulled her panties down, so her ass was completely bare. As she let her butt down, I took my hands and spread her ass cheeks as far as possible, and rested my dick as close against her bare butt crack as I possibly could. I let go of her butt cheeks and they hugged my pulsating and throbbing dick. I slowly grinded her, masturbating my dick against her completely bare butt crack, as I gently bit her neck and squeeze massaged her tummy with one hand and caressed her inner right thigh with my other hand. As I was doing this, I "accidentally" brushed my fingers against her pussy and it was so wet. When I did so, a moan escaped her lips. Thankfully, it was quiet.

"Shh." I whispered in her ear. I started to gently finger her pussy with one hand as I gently grinded her butt and masturbated myself, while rubbing her tummy with the other hand. For the next few minutes, both of our breathing was ragged as I fingered her pussy and masturbated myself against her warm, soft bare ass cheeks. Thankfully, mom had the car stereo playing full blast, so nobody could hear what we were doing. In only a few minutes, aunt Lily climaxed. I cupped my hand on her mound and caught all of her cum with my hand. I reached in her dress and rubbed it on her bare tummy. Feeling her bare tummy set me off. Immediately after, I took my other hand, covered my dick, and cummed all in my hand and her butt crack. For the next minute, both my aunt Lily and I whimpered in sexual pleasure and exhaustion. I rubbed the mixture of both of our cum all over her butt and tummy. After all of this, aunt Lily farts on my dick. I felt the air come out of her butt and blow against my dick, and it felt so good. After she did that, I kissed her.

"It smells good." I said to make her sexually smile, even though I could smell nothing.

"I want to do this every day. Make me your bitch." Aunt Lily whispered to me, turned back, and kissed my lips. I fingered her tummy button, filled with our cum, as I kissed her back. I kept looking in the mirror as I French kissed my own aunt, making sure mom could not see what was happening. After five minutes of rubbing our cum all over her body, mom turns the radio off. Immediately, Aunt Lily and I acted like nothing happened, her pulling her dress down and I casually holding her tummy.

"Everybody wake up. We will be there in five minutes." mom announced. Aunt Lily winked at me and lifted her butt up. I put my wet dick back in my pants, zipped it up, and sat back down in normal position. Before my aunt set her butt back down, I put my hand on my lap, index finger sticking up. When she let her butt down, my cum covered finger pushed partially into her butt hole. She smiled and laid back on me as I felt my finger resting in her butt hole. With my other hand, I repeatedly patted my aunt's tummy. I didn't care if anybody heard it.

"Awe do you love your aunt?" Mom said as she noticed me repeatedly patting her tummy in the mirror. I patted it loudly too.

"Yes, I do. Poor aunt Lily is gassy. I have to make her tummy feel better." I said and smiled as I kept patting her tummy all over. Aunt Lily pouted as mom and Sam laughed. Michelle was still snoring.

"You better hope she doesn't fart on your lap. It may get loud." mom teased us both. If only she knew how much I enjoyed Lily farting on me as well as what we just did. I smirked at aunt Lily and she blushed red.

"Maybe I'll sit on your lap and fart on you too." Sam said and I laughed.

"Well you are your mom's daughter." I replied and we all laughed. I took my finger out of Lily's butt hole and rubbed her lower tummy with one hand as I patted her upper tummy with the other hand.

"Her poor tummy." I said.

"Awe I'm a bit jealous. I wish you would rub my tummy like that." mom pouted.

"And me too." Sam pouted. I felt another erection forming again. All my sexual fantasies may end up coming true.

"Awe I will rub your all's tummies too. I promise, okay? Sometime during this vacation, I will rub your tummies." I said in a sweet voice.

"Okay." they both said simultaneously.

"You all will love it. This feels so good. I could fall asleep." Aunt Lily said. I patted her all over her tummy with both of my hands for the next couple minutes it took for us to arrive. When we arrived, I stopped and Sam woke Michelle up. Everybody got out of the car. As Lily got out, I sneakily concealed my erection. She scratched her butt with her hand, probably wiping my cum off it. I got out of the car and walked in the hotel with my family. Mom registered us for two hotel rooms, so we could have decent living space. Each hotel room has two beds, which means two of us would be sleeping together in one hotel room.

"Okay everybody grab some stuff." mom said once she got our keys. We walked back out to the car and grabbed as much as we could each handle. As we walked to the hotel which thankfully was on the first floor, I asked a question.

"So, who is straying in what hotel room?" I asked.

"Well not the same one as me. I'm scared you'll rape me." Michelle says with disgust and all I do is hang my head down. My sister treats me like crap most of the time, and it hurts, but I won't let it bother me so much. Tonight, I plan to do dirty things to my aunt. I looked at my sister in the face and... did she feel guilty suddenly? It seemed so.

"Tonight, Brian and I can share a room." Aunt Lily says and winks at me.

"Okay that is so." mom said. "You two can have some aunt and nephew bonding time for the next hour. Then we will all eat together." mom added. We arrived at our hotel rooms. Mom walked in her room with my sister and cousin, as I walked in mine with my aunt, carrying belongings in. As soon as we let our belongings down on the bed, I walked out and walked back to the car to carry the rest of my belongings, as well as my aunts. I walked back into the hotel room and she smiled at me. I closed the door and locked it. I walked to my aunt, who laid on her back, arms stretched up. I lifted her dress up to expose her underwear covered pussy and her bare tummy. I immediately started kissing her lower tummy with lust.

"Oh baby. Please me. This feels so good." my aunt moaned. I suddenly stopped doing it momentarily and she pouted.

"Let me turn the TV on full blast so mom and them can't hear." I said and giggled, doing so. I then kissed her lips. "I love you so much." I said and started to lift her dress off above her head completely. Now, she was just in her bra and underwear. I started sucking on her throat and she moaned loudly. I kissed an uneven line down from her throat to her navel. When I reached her navel, I started to suck it. My dick was hard as a rock and started throbbing in sexual tension, even more intensely than it was in the car. I sucked the skin around her tummy button until it was red. As I did so, Lily breathed really hand and moaned.

"I'm gonna cum." she said but I knew she had a while to go. I did this for ten more minutes, eating her sexy belly out. I did so until she made a request. "Fuck me in my ass." she requested and moaned.

"My dick in your butt hole?" I asked to make sure I understood her correctly.

"Yes." she whimpered in pleasure. I stood her up and pulled my pants and underwear down. I turned her around and rubbed the tip of my dick against her butt crack. She gently grinded my dick until I gently pushed it in her butt hole. I started to push in and out of her butt hole. I could not believe I was literally fucking my aunt in her ass. I loved it.

"OH HONEY. DON'T STOP. GO HARDER." she screamed as I fucked her ass. I fucked her even harder in the ass, moaning loudly myself as her butt hole contracted against my dick in rhythmic, orgasmic patterns. My breathing turned so ragged that I started sweating profusely. I fucked her hard in her ass for the next five minutes, until I couldn't take it anymore. I cummed a large load of cum right into my aunt's ass. I pulled out after and moaned in pleasure.

12