Family Vacation Plus 1 - Week 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe, we can just put the towels away... that would probably be even more pleasant..."

Nobody said anything. Michael froze. There was a weird erotic tension in the room.

"Would you be okay with that, Stacy?", I whispered.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. I could tell she was breathing heavier and her pulse beat increased.

"Yeah... okay... I guess...," she mumbled.

And then Stacy quickly closed her eyes. I looked over to Tom. He wasn't looking at me, he was staring at Stacy's half-naked butt. Then he went over to the small table and was playing with the iPad for a second. All of a sudden, I heard soft background mood music. Then he went back over to the bed. I saw that he was definitely pitching a tent. He was definitely semi-erect by now. And then he slowly grabbed the towel and pulled it away. He then carefully placed it on the bed. Stacy was now lying there completely naked.

I turned my head to the other side and looked at my son. He was still petrified. He wasn't moving. He was just staring at the towel.

"Do you want to stop?", I whispered.

"Uh... uhm... no."

Again, I turned my head and looked to the other side. Now I felt Michael's hands move. I felt that the towel was being grabbed and then he actually pulled it away. Damn. Now I was naked as well... presenting my naked butt to my son.

Meanwhile Tom was massaging Stacy's butt. He had both hands on her petite, naked butt and was rubbing his fingers over it. Damn. That was a hot sight. Stacy had her eyes closed, but I could tell that she was really enjoying my husband's touch.

And then I felt Michael's fingers on my butt. He was letting them glide over my cheeks. He didn't really know what to do at first. He always went back up and massaged my hip. But every now and then his hands would travel further down my butt cheeks. His fingers were caressing my butt.

I turned my head again and whispered:

"Can you... use more oil?"

Michael looked at me, but the he immediately grabbed the bottle. I turned my head again. I wanted to see what my husband was doing. I guess he must have heard me, because he too, was grabbing the oil. I saw that he turned the bottle over Stacy's butt and then drops of oil were dripping down on Stacy's cheek.

And then I felt the wet oil on my butt as well. It was slowly running into my butt crack. And then Michael's fingers were back. He was spreading the oil around and by doing that, he was massaging my entire butt. And then suddenly he was spreading my butt cheeks a bit. I instantly knew that now he had an amazing view of my butthole. Fuck. My pussy reacted by getting wet.

I watched my husband. It looked like his fingers were moving downwards. He was now massaging the lower part of Stacy's butt. He was almost rubbing her thighs... cupping her cheeks. Damn. I could only imagine what he saw... I looked at his sweatpants. And then I saw that he was pitching an even bigger tent by now. Shit. I got even more excited and horny.

And right at that point, Michael was moving his hands to the lower part of my butt as well. His finger's traveled down and to my thighs, before coming back up. But when they were coming back up, his fingertips were sliding along my butt crack. He didn't really touch my pussy or my butthole, but he was extremely close.

"Mhh." I let out a soft moan.

And right at the same time, Stacy let out a soft moan as well.

Again, Michael's hands moved down my butt... on the outside... on my hip... but when they came back up, his fingers moved to the inside. He didn't move them closer to my pussy or to my butthole, but he used his fingers to spread my cheek, while he was coming back up.

I turned my head and looked at him.

It took a couple of seconds, before he realized that I was looking at him. Suddenly he stopped.

"Is it okay... like that?", he mumbled.

I nodded slightly.

"It feels really amazing. But... add a bit more oil again...," I whispered.

Michael nodded and quickly grabbed the bottle.

My butt was already pretty slippery, but I... fuck... I don't know.

Michael added more oil. His fingers immediately spread it around. They were really wet and slippery now, sliding over my naked skin. I turned my head and looked over to the other side. It definitely wasn't a back rub anymore. Both, my son and my husband, purely focused on our butts now. Tom wasn't moving his hands all that much. He had his palms on the lower part of Stacy's butt and his thumbs were massaging the middle part of Stacy's butt. Well... not really her butt... It looked like they were closer to her pussy than her butt.

Stacy was breathing heavier now.

But I had no time to focus on Stacy, because now Michael was spreading my butt cheeks again. He was kneading my cheeks, but with every new motion, he was spreading my cheeks. I could only imagine what he was looking at...

And now... every time he was spreading my butt cheeks, his fingertips came closer and closer to my butthole. Damn.

Somehow I wanted him to touch my pussy as well. I was completely relaxed and my pussy needed to be touched. So I inconspicuously and slowly raised my pelvis. By doing that... lifting up my butt like that... I arched my butt towards my son. And by doing that, I also spread my legs a bit... So now... my pussy must have been way more visible and more accessible as well.

But Michael was still focused on my butt. He was again, spreading my cheeks and now he must have had a perfect view of my butthole. And then it happened: one of his fingertips touched my butthole. Fuck.

"Mhhpf," I moaned. I had my eyes closed and I was just enjoying the moment. I couldn't believe it. My son was actually touching my butthole.

And then it happened again. I guess, since I didn't protest, Michael got bolder. His finger was basically resting on my butthole.

I opened my eyes. I wanted to see if my husband realized what his son was doing. But Tom's eyes were focused on Stacy's butt. It looked like, he was also spreading her cheeks, but his fingers were further down. I could only imagine if he actually touched her pussy right at that moment.

Stacy was softly moaning. The music was quietly playing in the background, but it did cover up some of her moans.

And then suddenly Michael's finger started massaging my butthole. I felt that one finger in particular was right at my hole. It was so slippery with oil... I was getting nervous. My pussy got wetter and wetter and my breathing intensity increased. I wanted my son to continue. So I arched my butt back even further. Barely noticeable, but it had the effect, that everything down there was even more accessible now.

And then suddenly Michael's palms and hands weren't moving anymore. The only thing that was moving, was his middle finger. Michael pushed it further down... pressing it slowly against my butthole. I opened my lips. I was panting.

I opened my eyes and looked at Stacy. She was biting her lip. I didn't really know what my husband was doing to her, but she seemed to enjoy it a lot.

And then it happened. My butthole opened up, and Michael's oily finger slowly slipped inside. OH. SHIT. FUCK.

I closed my eyes and moaned.

Michael was standing next to the bed, and I guess he was using his left hand on my butt, because all of a sudden I felt his second hand further down. I felt another finger touching my pussy lips from behind. Fuck.

And then Michael slowly pushed both middle fingers forward. His left middle finger slipped further into my butthole and his right middle finger easily parted my pussy lips and was slipping into my pussy.

Oh shit. I was so fucking wet. I was never really into my butthole being played with... but this time, with all that oil... it felt fucking amazing. Michael was moving his fingers up and down now. Slowly and carefully sliding them in and out of my pussy and ass.

I was so fucking close to an orgasm.

My hand was lying by my side the entire time, but now I grabbed Michael's thigh.

He immediately slowed down his movements and slowly pulled his finger out of my butt. That was too much for me. I came. I came so hard. I was trembling and panting.

After a few seconds I was opening my eyes. I looked over to the other side of the bed. Tom had already placed the towel back over Stacy's butt. Now Michael was doing the same thing.

"I hope you ladies enjoyed your betting winnings," Tom said. "Come on son, let's give them some privacy."

:--

Nothing else happened that night. Tom and I were sleeping in one room and Stacy and Mike were sleeping in the other room.

Again, the next day was really fun and amazing, but I again noticed, that Stacy was looking for my husband's company a lot more than in the beginning of the trip.

Of course, I didn't mind. I knew the vacation was coming to an end at some point and we were all just enjoying this crazy, amazing vacation.

In the evening we found a bed&breakfast and got an apartment for us. So after we had lunch, we went back to our apartment and changed for the night.

When I was done taking my shower, I came back to the living room/bedroom. Michael was lying in bed. He had the iPad in his hand and was watching Netflix. He had one earphone in his left ear. Tom was sitting in a huge recliner, with cozy pillow-arms, a couple of feet away from the bed. He was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of loose boxer shorts. His legs were up on an ottoman and a blanket was draped over his feet.

The only light in the room came from the TV screen. Tom was watching a movie. So I lay down on the bed, next to my son, and started watching the movie as well.

I felt really good. I was taken back to other vacations we had in previous years as a family. I looked at my husband and at my son and smiled.

Stacy was in the bathroom, taking a shower and getting ready for bed.

The bathroom door was behind me to the right. It was right between the bed and the recliner. So when Stacy walked in, I turned my head and looked at her. She was wearing a powder blue satin loose hot pants and a matching powder blue satin blouse as her nightwear. She was still wearing her burgundy glasses and she was looking at me and at the bed. She saw that Michael and I were lying in bed and then she looked at my husband.

Suddenly she slowly walked towards him.

"Do you mind if I cuddle-up a bit?", she mumbled to Tom.

"No, of course not," my husband answered.

And then I watched as Stacy walked over to the recliner and took a seat on the pillow arm. She put her legs onto the recliner and bent them to the side. Her knees were now over my husband's thighs. And then Stacy put her head on Tom's shoulder and her hand on his upper body.

The two of them were looking at the TV. It was weird... I don't know why, but I really liked that the two of them were getting so close. I knew my husband wasn't into her, he was just enjoying her company. And of course, I knew, given the fact that he was a 45-year-old guy... he was really enjoying the company of a cute 18-year-old, who seemed to really enjoy being close to him.

I continued to watch the movie. I glanced over to my left... Michael was totally fixated on watching his Netflix documentary. But then I recognized that Stacy was fidgeting a bit. I glanced over and saw, that she wasn't quite comfortable sitting on the lopsided pillow-armrest.

And then I saw that my husband was stroking over Stacy's arm and then he patted on his lap, signaling Stacy, that she could move over.

Stacy looked to her left and looked at me. I immediately looked back at the TV screen.

But out of the corner of my eye, I watched Stacy and my husband.

And then I saw that Stacy was actually sliding over and a second later she was sitting on my husband's lap. Actually, she wasn't really sitting on his lap, she was more or less, lying on top of him. Now I couldn't even see my husband's head anymore. Stacy's head was completely blocking it.

I tried to focus on the movie, but I couldn't. I glanced to my right, every chance I got. And then I saw that Stacy grabbed my husband's hand and put it over her stomach. Tom was now hugging Stacy from behind... holding her close.

I glanced over and saw that Stacy had her hand over my husband's hand and was stroking it slowly.

We were watching the movie like that for a while... and then it looked like Stacy was moving her hip. I turned my head slightly and saw, that she was actually grinding her hip back and forth on my husband's lap.

Holy shit. I...

Was Stacy rubbing her butt over my husband's dick, while I was right there with them?

Damn. Maybe my husband's dick even got hard, because Stacy's petite, teenage butt was sitting on top of him.

I couldn't see my husband's face, so I didn't really know what he was thinking... or feeling...

It drove me crazy... but in a weird, erotic way.

And then I saw, that by rubbing Tom's hand, Stacy's blouse had risen up a tiny bit. Somehow it seemed to rise up further and further and then I suddenly saw her belly. And instantly, both their hands moved, and my husband's hand was now resting on Stacy's naked stomach.

And from time to time I saw Stacy's hip grind back and forth.

Oh shit. She was probably driving him crazy.

Then I felt that Michael was moving next to me. I saw that he placed the iPad on the nightstand and put the earplugs away as well. I glanced to my right and saw that Tom and Stacy stopped what they were doing and remained completely still. I glanced back to my son... He was turning to his side, facing away from me. He was clearly going to sleep. It was already 11 p.m. and he was probably exhausted. He didn't even say goodnight.

So I looked back to the TV screen. As soon as Michael was done moving around, Stacy continued to grind her butt. And Tom's fingers were slowly caressing Stacy's naked stomach.

And then all of a sudden, Stacy looked over to the bed. I immediately closed my eyes and pretended that I was sleeping as well. I kept them closed for a few seconds, before opening them back up, a tiny, tiny bit. Given the fact that the room was pretty dark, I hoped that it would look like, they were actually still closed.

And then I saw that Stacy bent forward and quickly grabbed the blanket that was draped over my husband's feet. And then she put the blanket over the both of them, covering them up.

I couldn't believe it. It looked like Stacy wanted to check if I was asleep and then she tried to use the blanket, so that nobody saw what the two of them were up to.

It's crazy... I wasn't mad... I was getting aroused. I thought about what went on under that blanket. For a few seconds the blanket remained relatively still... but then it started to move. Again, Stacy looked over to the bed, to see if I was asleep. Then she stared back at the TV. And then I saw that the blanket was moving even more. And suddenly the blanket unintentionally slid down and I saw that Stacy's blouse was pulled up even further than before, and it was clear that my husband's hand was under Stacy's blouse.

Even if it was dark in the room, and I had my eyes partly closed, I knew that my husband was playing with and caressing Stacy's titties. He probably was rubbing her nipples under her satin blouse. Mhhhm. Stacy was probably wet already... sitting on my husband's junk and having her breasts played with.

Stacy grabbed the blanket and pulled it back up. For another minute or two, she was looking at the TV, but then I saw that she had her eyes closed. Now I could open mine again. My husband couldn't see me, because, I couldn't see him as well. Michael was sleeping next to me. And Stacy had her eyes closed.

And then I saw that the blanket moved a lot. It looked like Stacy was wiggling a lot. I didn't know what she was doing. Was she taking her hot pants off? Was she pulling my husband's dick out? I didn't know.

All of a sudden the blanket stopped moving. But then it was slowly being moved back and forth. Stacy was again, grinding her butt.

And then the blanket was slowly starting to slide down again. It looked like Stacy wasn't even aware of it. She still had her eyes closed. And then Stacy's upper body was revealed. And to my surprise, it looked like my husband's hand wasn't under Stacy's blouse anymore.

Oh boy. Were they on Stacy's hip? Or on her stomach again? Or maybe they had slipped into her satin hot pants and my husband's fingers were caressing Stacy's pussy!? Either way... It looked like Stacy was still grinding her petite butt over my husband's dick... which... I was sure of it... was hard by now... probably wedged in between Stacy's butt cheeks.

Damn. My pussy was wet. I felt like a damn voyeur. And then all of a sudden it was all over. Neither Tom nor Stacy were moving anymore. They stayed completely still. After a minute or so, I was convinced that they had both fallen asleep.

I slowly and quietly took my panties off. I was wearing a nightgown with panties underneath it. I stuffed the panties under my pillow and reached between my legs to find my wet pussy. I was so horny, I had to touch myself.

But then all of a sudden Michael moved and started twisting and turning next to me.

:--

I must have fallen asleep at some point, because when I opened my eyes, I was still lying in bed. It looked like the sun was about to go up. And when my eyes finally opened all the way... I saw the recliner!

I was lying on my side, and staring directly at the recliner. My husband was still there. He was sleeping. I could see his face. But... Stacy was still there as well. She was lying on top of him... her head on his shoulder and her hand on his chest.

They were both still cuddling. Both of them were asleep. I smiled. It was a beautiful sight. It almost looked like they were father and daughter.

And then all of a sudden, I felt that the bed was moving.

Oh shit. I completely forgot that Michael was sleeping in the bed next to me! And now he was rolling over. He was rolling over to his side. Strangely, he was lying under the same blanket as I was and now he was rolling towards me. I had no time to react. All of a sudden Michael was lying directly behind me. And as soon as he touched me, he instinctively put his arm around me. Damn.

He was pressing his body against mine... hugging me...

And then I felt his morning wood poking me in the butt. Shit.

I immediately tried to wiggle away, but I guess Michael felt that, because he grabbed me and held me there. Still... I kept wiggling away... And Michael kept moving closer, holding me.

And then suddenly he mumbled: "oh."

I guess all that moving around woke him up. I thought he would immediately move away, given the fact that he was hugging me and... that his hard penis was pressing against me... but he didn't. He stayed were he was, with his arm over my body and his penis pressed against my butt cheeks.

But... of course, since I was wiggling away... he kind of knew that I was awake as well.

"Mom...," he whispered.

I didn't say anything.

"Are you awake?"

I turned my head around... barely... just a tiny bit... and nodded... looking at him.

"Can you stay?", he whispered.

I kept looking at him. I didn't respond -- I didn't move away. And he was completely still for a couple of seconds as well. And then I nodded and I let my head slowly fall back onto the pillow.

But then all of a sudden Michael was moving his hip, rubbing his hard penis against my butt.

I immediately raised my head again and glanced back at him.

"No," I whispered. "Your father is right there." I nodded in the direction of the recliner. We were both looking directly at Tom and Stacy.

For a couple of seconds Michael didn't move. And then he whispered:

"Watch them..."

And all of a sudden he was moving his pelvis again. I couldn't believe it. I glanced back at him with a serious look on my face... But it didn't help. Instead I felt his hands on my thighs. For a second, I thought, he wanted to caress my thighs, but then all of a sudden, Michael grabbed my nightgown and pulled it up... over my butt.