Family Vegas Trip

Story Info
Sister and I take advantage of alone time.
5.1k words
4.58
108.3k
155
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
577 Followers

My sister Tammy and I have always been close. She was 18 months older than me. In high school she was the hot chick all the guys wanted to date. Long dark brown hair. Brown eyes, D Cup and great curves. In high school I was the skinny kid that got picked on. She would come to my rescue many times and tell the guys to leave her little brother alone.

I started to fill out and get more muscular when I went out for wrestling. I was still skinny because I was dieting to make weight. In college I went up 3 weight classes my freshman year. I was 152 lbs of lean muscle. Now I was the one coming to my sisters' rescue when some jerk was hitting on her.

My sister and I were attending the same college. For spring break my parents told us they were going to Vegas for 5 days and we could come along. Neither of us were old enough to gamble but going to a sunny place sure was a lot better than sitting at home watching the snow.

We left Wednesday morning. We got to our hotel room and my sister and I claimed the bed in front of the tv since we would be stuck in the room at night we relied on the tv to be our entertainment.

My sister and I quickly changed and headed off to the pool. At the pool we relaxed in the lounge chairs. Swam in the pool and had a few beers.

I noticed some guys stealing glances at her. Yes, I admit she looked really good in that little bikini but this is my sister, how could I even think of her in a sexual way.

We met our parents back at the room at 4. Dad was up $3,000 playing craps and Mom was up a couple of hundred playing black jack. Dad suggested we spend some of his winnings and go out for a good dinner and a show.

After a big dinner a late show and all day in the sun my sister and I were tired and headed to the room while Mom and Dad went back to the casino.

We got ready for bed. Tammy came out of the bathroom wearing a white T shirt and her underpants. I was already in bed wearing my boxers. At a glance I could make a faint outline of her nipples. I quickly looked away not wanting to get aroused by my sister.

"What should we watch?" I asked.

"Let's find a good movie."

I flipped through our movie and picked Body Heat. As the movie was starting Tammy got out of the bed and went into the bathroom and came out with body lotion.

"Would you mind giving me a back rub while we watch the movie?'

"Sure, if you do mine first!"

"Fine, but why do you get to go first?"

"Because my massage will only be as good as the one you give me."

Tammy finally agreed. I faced the tv and Tammy sat on my butt applied the lotion on my back and proceeded with my massage. It was pretty good and after half an hour she said she was done.

"You don't have to pull my shorts down, but will you massage my butt?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"No, it's just my butt. Please."

She moved so she was sitting on my legs and started to rub my butt. After a bit she said, "Want your

"Sure why not."

She applied lotion to my legs. A couple of times while doing my thighs her hands barely touched the tip of my cock and balls. I could feel a stirring in my loins. She finished and announced it was her turn.

We switched positions. I started on her back. While on her back a hot sex scene came on. I felt myself getting hard. The head of my cock poked its head out the bottom of my shorts. It started to poke her butt cheek every time I would lean forward to rub her. I decided to try to move my cock so it wasn't poking her. I pulled it out and it laid flat across her butt. I was still pretty sure she could feel it but at least it wasn't poking her. A couple of times my hands touched the sides of her soft breast. This just made me even harder.

I moved down to sitting on her legs and massaged her butt through her red silky panties. She moaned and said, "That does feel good."

After a bit I moved down and applied lotion to her legs. Her legs parted and I could see moisture on her panties. She was turned on like me!

I returned the favor and a few times let my hand brush across her pussy lips. Tammy didn't say a word. There was a few more sex scenes and having my hands on my hot sister was not helping my erection go down.

When I was done I announced, "Ok all done."

I quickly got under the covers and laid on my side so the covers wouldn't tent and show my erection.

The movie ended shortly after the Tammy got under the covers with me. She seemed to have fallen asleep before it ended, so I shut off the tv and went to sleep. I woke up about half an hour later feeling the bed shaking a little bit.

To my surprise Tammy was gently rubbing her pussy and I could tell by her breathing she was close to having an orgasm. I was so turned on about this my cock was hard as steel. When she came she let out a big breath.

It didn't take long before her breathing was steady and she fell asleep.

Thursday:

Not sure what time Mom and Dad came back to the room but they were sound asleep when Tammy and I woke up. We decided to venture out and get some breakfast. They didn't even wake up as we took turns showering and getting ready.

As we sat and ate our breakfast all I could think about was Tammy masturbating next to me in bed. I didn't dare say anything.

We returned to the room and Mom and Dad were up and getting dressed. Something didn't seem right. That is when I could smell something different. Oh my god it was the smell of sex in the air. My parents knocked one out while we had breakfast!

The rest of the day we did stuff as a family. Saw the wax museum. Went a couple of casinos. I slipped in a couple of quarters in a slot machine and won $5. I felt like a criminal since I wasn't old enough to gamble!

About 3 we went back to the hotel and Tammy and I headed for the pool for a couple of hours while Mom and Dad took a nap to get ready for a late night at the tables.

When we returned to the room Mom and Dad were getting dressed for the evening. We had dinner together and after we were done eating Mom and Dad said, "Don't wait up for us."

Dad handed me $150 and said told me to go have fun with your sister.

My sister and I decided to go have a few drinks at the bar. Tammy went to the bathroom and said she would meet me. I ordered a beer and a very attractive lady named Candy came and sat down next to me. She started with some small talk. It wasn't long before her hand was rubbing my thigh and she was telling me how sexy I was.

My cock started to get hard and the bulge was noticeable in my pants. She ran her fingers across my bulge telling me I had a nice package. At that time Tammy came up and sat next to me at the bar and saw this lady touching my package. She quickly pulled her hand away and said, "I am sorry I didn't know you were here with someone."

"This is my sister Tammy."

"Oh, okay. Well in that case (she leaned in and whispered in my ear) how about we go to your room. For $400 you can fuck my brains out?)

"Thank you for the offer but I am going to have to say no."

With that she got up and left.

Tammy had an odd look on her face. "What the hell was that about?"

"I just met my first hooker!"

We laughed about it and had a beer and then a couple of strong drinks. We took a walk down the street and stopped at a couple of casinos for drinks.

We walked by a stripper bar and Tammy said, "Let's go in, it will be fun!"

I agreed and this was a first for me. First a hooker now a stripper bar. We found a table near the back. I have to admit. I have never seen so many gorgeous naked woman in my life. It wasn't long before a lady took our drink order and after we had our drinks another lady came to our table to ask if either of us wanted a lap dance.

"My brother does!" Tammy told her.

What has she gotten me into?

"It's $60 for a dance and $120 for 3 songs in a private room."

I was down to $70 so told her at the table is fine.

The dance was very erotic. I was able to touch her butt and sides but not her boobs. She had these perfect B cup boobs with small dark nipples right in my face. It took a lot of will power from not sneaking a lick or kiss of them as she had them inches from my face. She ground her ass on my lap until my cock was really hard. As she sat on my lap she reached between us and repositioned my cock with her hand so when she switched facing me her pussy was grinding on me.

I was about to cum in my pants when the song ended.

"Do you want another dance?"

"Sorry, I am down to $10."

"Ok honey. Come back when you have more money. I will take good care of you."

"Wow that was hot to watch. Oh my God look at you. You have a boner!"

I blushed and try to reposition my cock to hide it a bit.

"Let's go back to the room"

"Why, so you can get rid of your blue balls!" She laughed.

It took about a block before my erection went away. I felt like people were looking at my crotch while we were walking down the sidewalk.

Once in the room we got ready for bed. We decided to watch Piano Teacher.

Tammy came out of the bathroom with body lotion. "Massage time?"

"Sure. You can be first this time."

This time instead of just pulling her T shirt up she got up a little on her hands and knees and took it all the way off. I caught a quick peek of her large breast hanging down and her light pink nipples.

I gave her the same massage as I did last night but took liberty of touching the side of her breasts a little bit more. Between some erotic scenes on the movie and touching the sides of Tammy's breasts my cock was fully hard. It was poking her again too.

When I finished she said, "I am chilled. Just lay on me and give me some body heat.

I pulled my cock up so it was pointing up. I laid down so my chest was on her back. I looped my arms under hers do my hands were across her chest just above her boobs. My cock was along the crack of her ass.

We just laid there like that watching the movie. During one of the sex scenes I felt her butt cheeks squeeze my hard cock. Two thin pieces of clothing between my cock and her ass and it felt good. I was not sure if she meant to do it or not but I gently put more pressure onto her ass.

She squeezed my cock again and shifted her body a bit. As she did this my hand had shifted to where it was now under the top of her breast.

Her hips seemed to be rolling a bit as if she was humping the scrunched up covers under her. She adjusted her body some more and reached down and adjusted the covers under her. This time I purposely moved my hand so when she was done her right boob landed completely in my hand. My God I was getting a full feel of my sister's boob!

I pressed my cock harder against her ass. She responded with more grinding. I moved my left hand so I was touching her more of her breast. She shifted again allowing my hand to slide completely under her breast. I knew this could not be by accident so I started to gently squeeze them.

I felt her nipples getting hard in my hands. I rolled her nipples between my fingers. Our breathing was getting heavier. Neither of us was even watching the movie. It was now obvious that she was humping the lump she made out of the blankets and I was humping her ass. Neither of us were moaning. Just both breathing hard. My balls were aching to cum. That stripper gave me a big tease with no release.

Tammy's body started to quiver and she came hard. Her fingers had a death grip on the comforter as she came. A few more grinds and I shot 4 hard jets of cum. Her panties, her lower back and my stomach were covered in my seed.

We just laid there. Neither of us wanting to get up. My erection started to go down. I pulled a hand out from under her boob. After a minute I took the other hand out. The movie was over and I said, "I suppose we should go to sleep."

Tammy agreed. We didn't say a word about what happened. I woke up an hour later to the bed shaking and Tammy was masturbating again. This time I put my hand on her elbow and followed her arm down to her hand and wet pussy.

My fingers joined her fingers inside her wet pussy. My cock was hard again and pressed against her ass. Eventually she let my fingers take over her pussy. She reached back and took a hold of my cock that had worked itself out of the fly opening. Her fingers were wet from her pussy.

She started to jerk me off as I finger fucked her pussy. Right now I didn't care this was my sister. I slid my free hand under her and up her shirt and took her breast in my hand and started to massage it. I moved my finger to her clit and started to circle it with my finger. She was getting very turned on and her hand started to pump my cock faster.

I moved to direct contact with her clit and started to rub it really fast and added more and more pressure to it. Before I knew it I was shooting a load of cum on Tammy's back as she came hard clamping her legs together and trapping my hand between her thighs. We just laid there and I felt her hand loosen on my cock but still held onto it. We both fell asleep in that position.

Fortunately we had a bed sheet over us as when Mom and Dad came into the room at 3 a.m. Tammy still had her hand on my cock. I waited until I could hear my Dad snoring. Then I gently pulled my boxers up and slid Tammy's panties up.

Friday:

Tammy and I woke up at 9. Dad was snoring and Mom was out cold. We showered and dressed and went to breakfast together. Not a word was spoken about last night. We took a walk up and down the sidewalk taking in the sights. We returned to the hotel around noon and Mom and Dad were up. We headed out for a tour of the Hoover Damn. I would say that was a fun trip.

Friday night we took in a show with my parents. It was a no name comedian but he was good. But I was just looking forward to getting back to the room with my sister to see what tonight's activities would be.

When Tammy and I got back to the room she came out of the bathroom again holding the lotion in her hands and in a guilty look on her face said, "Body rub?"

"Of course." I replied.

She stood in front of the bed and took of her T shirt giving me my first full view of her beautiful body.

Her breasts were white and had a nice tan line from the Vegas sun. Her nipples were light pink and kind of puffy. She had a neatly trimmed brown patch of hair on her pussy. I had all of 3 second view of her before she flopped onto the bed.

We decided to order a porn movie. We giggled when we thought of what Dad would say when he went to pay the bill.

While giving her a massage I removed my boxers with one hand. I sat more on her thighs so when I would reach up to the top of her back my hard cocked pressed between her thighs. Pre cum was dripping between her thighs.

We didn't even make it through the movie before Tammy said, "I am tired. Let's go to sleep."

We got under the covers and I spooned up behind her. My cock was poking between her thighs just below her pussy.

Tammy lifted her leg slightly and I pressed my cock between her legs so the shaft was against her warm wet pussy. I felt her hips move ever so slightly as she rubbed her lips against my cock.

I responded by slowly pumping my hips. Her pussy was wet and was dripping its love juices on my cock. Our movements became more in rhythm with each other. She took her hand and pressed her fingers along the bottom side of my cock so when I would thrust in I was hitting her clit. Her touching my cock again was such a turn on.

I reached around Tammy and cupped her breasts. We were both breathing heavy and my strokes were getting longer and faster. A couple of time I pulled back to far because when I thrust forward the crown of my cock slid inside her warm pussy. My cock was hitting her clit steady now and she was also using her other hand on her clit. I felt myself ready to cum. A couple more hard thrust and my cum filled the palm of her hand with my seed. She held my cock hard against her clit as she had her own orgasm.

She took her hand that was full of my seed and rubbed her hand all over my cock and balls soaking it into my skin.

She rolled over onto her stomach and my cock slid from between her legs. Her heavy breathing calmed down a bit and she fell asleep.

I lay there for a while thinking how weird this is. I am getting my sister off and we have not talked one word about it and nothing is said while we are doing it. Eventually I drifted off to sleep.

I slowly woke up feeling horny as my cock was getting hard. Being half asleep it took time to register that Tammy was licking and sucking my cock and getting me hard. I looked over at the clock and it was 1:30 a.m. I could see my parent's bed from the outside Vegas lights and they were not back yet.

I let out a soft moan as she took my whole semi hard cock deep into her mouth. It wasn't much longer and I was fully erect. I pulled her hair off to the side so I could watch. She started to show her skills as she licked the tip of my head. Sucked the tip. Licked the shaft and balls, sucked on my balls.

Tammy started to just suck my cock now and jerking me off. She held my balls with her other hand. Her pussy was on my leg and she was humping my leg as she gave me a blow job. She momentarily slowed down on my blow job as she had a small orgasm. I felt my toes starting to curl up. In the matter of 5 seconds I shot 3 streams of cum into my sister's greedy mouth. I felt some cum drip down my cock. But other than that she swallowed the rest. Without saying a word she crawled up next to me and went to sleep.

Saturday our last full day in Sin City:

Tammy and I were awake at 9. Mom and Dad were sound asleep. We slipped out and went and had some breakfast then went for a walk. By the time we got back to the room Mom and Dad were just getting out of bed. I thought I could smell sex in the air. But then maybe it was from Tammy and me? Tammy and I decided we just wanted to hang out at the pool all day. Mom and Dad joined us at the pool for a couple of hours before heading up to the room to nap. The day was uneventful except I did enjoy seeing Tammy in her skimpy bikini.

As a family we had dinner. Dad looked at me and said, "Well this is our last night. You kids go have some fun."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a wad of bills and handed me $500! Tammy looked at me and said, "Come on I have an idea."

First stop was a bar and she ordered us each two shots of top shelf tequila. After we pounded them down she announced, "We are going to the stripper bar again and you are going to get a private dance in the back room."

I was surprised my sister would say that. We got a table and we checked out the selection of girls. She made a rule that we both had to agree on the lady. We finally agreed on a lady. She had long straight black hair that stopped just above her ass. High cheek bones. Dark brown eyes. A beautiful smile. Her tits were kind of small but they were perky with a dare areola and her nipples were hard while she danced on the stage.

Tammy went to the stage and put $10 in her G string. Tammy got a little stage dance from her! I saw Tammy say something to her then looked my way.

Ten minutes after she was done dancing on the stage she came over to our table and said, "Hi my name is Katie. Are you having a good time here?"

We made small talk with her as she sat on my lap. "So, your girlfriend says you want a private room dance with me. How about both of you come and no extra charge."

"First of all, this is my sister. But yes I am interested. How much is it?"

"$200 for half an hour. I promise you we will have a great time. I think your sister should come too. That would be so wild."

Tammy jumped into the conversation. "$250 for 45 minutes and I get a little dance too."

Katie took us by the hands and said, "Let's go."

The room was small. Just enough room for a small couch to fit in along with a small coffee table. Tammy and I sat next to each other on the couch and in no time Katie was stripped down to jut her shoes and garter belt and stockings.

Brian6588
Brian6588
577 Followers
12