Family Visit

Story Info
Visit with family he has not seen in 15 years.
2.7k words
4.3
75k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandarb
mandarb
2 Followers

Authors note: This is my first time submitting a story, comments and feed back is greatly appreciated. This story is a work of fiction and contains gay and lesbian family sex, if this is offensive to you please stop reading now.

I had not seen my cousins in 15 years as they had moved to the other side of the country when they were very young. I had decided to take my first vacation in 4 years and go and see my favorite aunt and the city of Vancouver. I called my aunt to make sure that they would not be out at the lake that week. She said that they were planning on going on Wednesday but that I was more than welcome to join them. So I packed my bags and got on the plane to see my family.

I landed at the airport and after getting my luggage went to leave the terminal to catch a cab, as I was leaving the luggage area I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and there was my Aunt Toni with the most gorgeous redhead that I have ever seen. She was 5'10" tall with wavy red hair to the middle of her back, She had a huge chest, (I am not that good at judging), and an athletic build. I gave my aunt a hug and she introduced this goddess beside her as my cousin Carol. I said hello and gave her a hug, Toni told me to follow them out to the car. I grabbed my bags and followed them outside to the parking lot and put my bags in a brand new hummer. We got in as my aunt drove and Carol and I sat in the back and we all talked, mostly about me and what I had been doing.

I should describe my self and aunt at this point, myself, Lee am 6' 3" tall approximately 185 lbs (at last check). I am average build with brown hair that I usually wear in a brush cut. Toni is 5'4" with shoulder length blond hair and is a little over weight with a very large chest.

They told me that my cousin John was visiting friends and would be home tomorrow so it was just going to be the 3 of us tonight. As we got to the house I unpacked my bags from the Hummer and Carol showed me to the room that I would be staying in. It was huge; the bed room was about the size of my studio apartment and had an attached full bath. I unpacked my bags and hung my clothes in the closet Carol told me that we were going out for dinner at an upscale restaurant at 7. I went and had a shower to relax and attempt to get the thoughts of having sex with my cousin out of my head. I put my black suit on with my red shirt and tie and went to meet my aunt and cousin downstairs to go to dinner. I was very glad I was wearing my suit as the jacket covered my arousal at the sight of my aunt in a perfectly tailored emerald green pant suit, and Carol in a black cocktail dress that looked like it had been painted on.

Dinner was excellent 5 star restaurants and Toni told me to get what ever I wanted as she was treating. I can not remember what I had but it was excellent. I know that we talked but have no idea what the conversation was all about, I could not get the image of Carol out of my mind. We left the restaurant and went back to the house at about 9 pm. I excused my self saying I was tired from the flight and wanted to get some sleep. I went and had a shower and had to relieve 2 hours of pent up sexual thoughts of both my cousin and my aunt. I had never had thoughts like this about my family before so I needed to relieve the stress and tell my self that it was just because I had not seen them in so long and tomorrow would be fine. After an intense orgasm in the shower I washed my self off and went to bed.

I woke up abut 8 am and could smell coffee and bacon coming through the entire house. I hauled my self out of bed and got dressed and went downstairs; had breakfast with Toni as Carol was not awake yet. After breakfast I went for a walk around the neighborhood with my camera in hand and took a lot of pictures of the houses and landscaping in the neighborhood. We returned to the house bout an hour later. Toni told me that Carol was out in the pool and to join her until John got home this after noon. I went upstairs to change into my trunks and as my room looked out on the back yard I looked out the window and immediately became hard. Carol was swimming in the pool but her suit was sitting on the lounge chair 5 feet from the edge of the pool. She got out of the pool and walked over to the chair and dried off, and started to apply sunscreen all over her body, I reached inside my trunks and grabbed my 7 inch cut cock and stroked it while watching her put on the sunscreen and lay down on the lounge chair, I exploded all over the wall in my room and felt that now I was able to go down to the pool and not be embarrassed. I cleaned up the mess and went out to the pool. As I approached the back door I looked out and Carol was still lying on the chair on her stomach now thankfully. I opened the door and called her name so that she would know I was coming. She looked over at me grabbed her suit and towel and covered her self up. I jumped into the pool and swam a few laps to allow her to put her suit back on. I jumped out of the pool and went to a chair beside her and lay down to get some sun. We talked about her school and my work, very mundane things never letting on that I had masturbated to her naked body earlier.

I must have fallen asleep as Toni was calling us in for Lunch saying that John would be home in a couple of minutes. Carol and I got off our chairs and went in side, as we were eating lunch in walks a god of a man, Classic model looks, with short blond hair and a goatee, athletic Swimmers body. Carol introduced me to her brother John, and for the 3rd time in 2 days I was glad that I was wearing loose fitting clothes and this time that I was sitting down. (I am Bi sexual but no one in my family knows except my sister). After lunch and more conversation that I can't remember Toni told the kids to take me out sight seeing around the city for the rest of the day as she had some work to do before we went to the lake on Wednesday.

The next day and a half was spent seeing the sights around Vancouver as well as a trip to Victoria Island. My cousins and I got along so well you would think that we were had grown up together. On Wednesday we all got up early and packed for the lake, I packed all my stuff up, including all the stuff I had bought over the last 2 days, as we were staying out at the lake till Saturday because I had to catch the Bus on Sunday morning to head to a friends in Vernon and then on to Calgary to catch a plane and head back home. I still had another week left in my vacation.

We got out to the lake and got every thing unpacked and set up just after lunch and had lunch in the cabin. Carol and John took me out for a tour of the property and the lake; I took my camera and my Telephoto lens so I could get some nature shots. (I am an amateur photographer and I own my own I.T. consulting company). I took a lot of pictures of the property as well as of John and Carol. (as a memory of the holiday I told them, what was going through my mind was material for future masturbation sessions as John was in a very small pair of walking shorts that clearly showed off his package, Carol was wearing a bikini top that looked to small for her and the same style of too small walking short). We went back to the cottage just in time for Dinner. We all sat around and played Risk for a couple of hours and then decided that we were going to go to bed. John, Carol and I shared one room and Toni had the other. There were 2 Queen Size beds in the room so it was decided that John and I would share one and Carol could have the other. Carol went to the bathroom to change and John and I undressed and crawled into bed. Carol turned off the light as she came out of the bathroom to go to bed.

I woke up at about 2 am and had to go to the washroom, leaving the lights off I stumbled across the dark room to the washroom. As I was stumbling back to the bed I thought I saw movement from Carol's bed, so I stopped and attempted to adjust my eyes to the dim light that was coming through the window from the security lights. I could swear that I could see what looked like her hand moving between her legs under the covers. I went and stumbled back into the washroom to relieve the hard on that had occurred possibly due to my imagination.

I though that I heard a knock on the door just before it opened and Carol walked in to me with my fist wrapped around my hard cock. She looked at me then at my cock and closed and locked the door. My cock deflated slightly when she came in but returned to full hardness as she approached and reached for it with her left hand. Lightly stroking my cock she licked her lips then my right nipple, and slowly licked and kissed her way down to the tip of my cock. I swear I almost passed out as her lips parted and slipped over my cock head. She sucked on my cock like a pro, deep throating my entire 7 inches as I came down her throat. She swallowed every drop and licked my cock clean then stood up and kissed me, deeply and passionately like a lover not like a cousin should. I could taste my cum on her tongue. She sat on the toilet and relieved her bladder and then turned off the light and went back to bed. My mind was reeling with what just happened but decided that I should head back to bed and try and find a way to talk to Carol tomorrow about what happened. I stumbled back to bed, I stripped off my underwear as I am not us to sleeping in anything and went back to sleep.

I woke up again about 4 am and thought I felt something on my cock; I stayed still and felt the movement of a hand on my cock. I looked over and saw that Carol was still apparently in her bed so that had to mean that the hand on my cock was Johns. I stayed perfectly still and enjoyed he feel of the hand on my cock and felt it move again. I looked to John through my half closed eyes to see if he was awake or just stroking me in his sleep. I could see no sign that he was awake so I just stayed still and enjoyed the hand job that I was getting, making sure that I showed no signs of being awake.

I felt the bed shift as John moved and placed his head on my chest. I felt my cock get hard again as his hand was sliding up and down the length, I felt what I thought was his tongue on my right nipple sending a surge to my cock, he felt my cock jump and he wrapped his lips around my nipple and sucked while still stroking. I know now that he is awake so I lie still pretending to be asleep so that I don't startle him and stop the wonderful feelings that he is bringing to me. I feel the bed shift again as John moves to kiss the tip of my cock and look up at me to see if I am awake. I make no movement to give away that I am awake and feel his lips wrap around my cock and proceed to give me my second blowjob of the night. I am not sure who gives a better blowjob John or Carol, but both of them can deep throat and both swallow. John shifted back to put his head on my chest and fell asleep.

For the second time in almost as many hours my mind was reeling again. I have just had 2 amazing blowjobs from my cousins with neither one of them wanting anything in return. I must have fallen asleep again because next thing I know my aunt is calling us for breakfast. John and Carol are already up and out of the room so I get up get dressed and head to the kitchen for breakfast.

That day was uneventful as it was raining outside so we could not go down to the lake, so we stayed inside and played cards and board games. I was unable to get either Carol or John alone to talk about what had happened the night before as Toni was always around and it was a torrential downpour out side.

After dinner I went to our room and grabbed my Laptop so I could work on the website for a client as it was due Tuesday after I got back from my holiday. After a couple of hours of working on the site I needed to rest my eyes and stretch my legs from sitting cross legged on the bed. I went to the washroom and splashed some water on my face to wake up a bit. Went to go to the kitchen to grab a snack but was stopped dead in my tracks half way down the hall by what sounded like someone having an orgasm. I walked as quietly as I could down the hall to look in the main room. As I looked around the corner I could see Carol with her hair covering her face and her naked torso in what appeared to be the throes of ecstasy but could not see anything else as the couch was in the way. I crawled to the couch so as not to be seen and disturb what was going on, I looked over the couch to see what had caused Carols' ecstasy. What I saw gave me the biggest hard on I have ever had in my life, Carol was sitting on Toni's face and John had his face buried between his mothers legs. I reached inside my shorts and started stroking my cock.

I saw John sit up just after Toni screamed into Carol's pussy and slid what appeared to be a 9 inch uncut cock into his mothers pussy. He leaned forward and kissed Carol, his sister in a very non brotherly kiss while kneading his mother's very abundant tits and fucking her like she was the last woman on earth. I must have moaned out loud as Carol looked over and called my name, telling me to come and join them.

To be continued.... if comments warrant continuation.

mandarb
mandarb
2 Followers