Family Visit Ch. 01

Story Info
A family visit brings unexpected erotic pleasure.
2k words
4.4
158.1k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds of splashing woke him from his nap. It had been a long day of driving and he was exhausted. His mom thought it best if he rested while she visited with the rest of the family. He was so tired he just nodded and headed up to the guestroom.

Travis sat up and moved to the window. It overlooked the pool and he could see the rest of the family out there talking and having a good time. His mom was talking to Aunt Jen and Grandma while his cousins were playing in the water.

"Damn... things have changed since the last family visit." He thought as he looked down at them. Aunt Jen had lost a lot of weight and look really nice. Her skin seemed to glow and with her waist trim now, it made her already big breasts look huge... especially in that tiny bikini.

Travis stared down at them from the second story window and let his eyes travel to his cousins in the water. They all looked older and yet the same as last time, except for Jen's oldest Sarah. She'd bloomed over the last year and looked gorgeous.

"Wow... Sarah looks amazing," He thought as his eyes traveled up and down her body. Sarah didn't come to many of the family visits. She always gave the excuse of being too busy in college. "I guess I'd find out for myself soon if she was right."

Travis had just turned 18 recently and had graduated with a full scholarship to the local State College. He was excited about it, but at the same time, he was worried about his mom. It had been just him and her for years now, ever since his dad died. He was all she had.

His mom didn't date... at all. He asked her once about it and she said she was too busy and besides, she'd done the wife thing with the love of her life and didn't feel like trying again. He could tell though that she missed having someone love her like that.

Travis looked at the woman in question then and was surprised at how beautiful she was... and in a bikini too. She never wore anything but one-piece swimsuits at home.

"Wow... where was mom hiding tits like those. They're bigger than Aunt Jen's." he mused as his eyes drank in her body. As he stared at her, he felt his cock getting hard. This startled him and he blushed and pulled his body back just as he noticed Aunt Jen looking up at him.

Travis stared down at his hard 8 and 1/2 inches and shook his head. "Damn it... I can't let them see this."

He moved to the hallway and peeked to see if anyone was there. Thankfully, the coast was clear, so he rushed to the bathroom. As he shut the door, he failed to notice it didn't catch.

*****

"... and so he's going to be starting in September. I'm going to really miss having him at home with me."

Jen nodded to her sister and smiled. She had peeked in at Travis earlier while he was sleeping and was nicely surprised at how handsome he'd become. "That body and that gorgeous face of his..." she pondered. Travis's father had been gorgeous and it had eaten her up inside that Mary had gotten him instead of her... well, except for that one time.

She blushed a little remembering that Christmas party where everyone got drunk and traded partners. It had been such a hot party. Watching her sister being fucked up the ass by her Greg while feeling Mary's husband, Daniel's, long thick 8 inches inside her had been something that kept her going even now almost a dozen years later. It had been so long since she'd had such a good fucking and hell, just some good sex period.

Her husband had left her for his college roommate claiming he hadn't known he was gay until it just snuck up on him. "Snuck up on him and up his ass, he means," she sniped. "No wonder he was so into anal. and having me fuck his ass."

But now she and Mary were alone. Sure she had her three kids - Sarah, Beth and Angie - but Sarah was away at college and her twin daughters had just hit 13 and no longer wanted anything to do with her. She felt so alone at times. She sometimes felt jealous that Mary had Travis.

"Yeah, I bet you will. Having Travis around must be nice. He's grown up to be quite a handsome man. That body of his... wow. He must work out all the time."

Mary looked at her sister as she thought about her son. "True, he does work out quite a bit. He turned his father's workshop into a gym when he was 13; did it all himself. Ever since then, he works out every day. I guess five years of exercise has done wonders for him."

Her thoughts turned to her son for a moment and she realized how much he looked like her husband. It was then that the loneliness hit her and she ached inside. It had been so long since a man had touched her, kissed her, sank inside her and stretched her so nicely.

Jen watched Mary blush then and smiled. "She's fantasizing about something naughty. Could it be Travis she's thinking of? I wonder if the two of them... no, she's too prudish to do that. It took getting her drunk to swap before. Still... I wonder if Travis is anything like his father."

She looked up at the house and saw Travis looking down at them. He was standing at the window and staring. He was half in shadow/half in light... but she could make out that he had a massive hard on.

"Well well... someone's thinking naughty thoughts. I wonder which one of us it is he's thinking about?" She pondered as she watched him look down at himself and rush away.

"Hmm... he's going to go stroke off one I bet." She smiled at the idea of her nephew stoking his cock while thinking about one, or all of them.

"I need to pee. I'll be right back."

Mary nodded and smiled as Jen got up and headed inside. She rushed quietly up the stairs and moved to the bathroom. As she got there, she noticed the door was partially ajar. "That lock never worked. It let me get quite a few peeks at Daddy when I was a girl. Talk about a monster cock."

She giggled quietly and pushed the door open a little. Looking in the mirror, she could see Travis sitting on the toilet stroking away on a gorgeous looking cock. "Mmmm he's big like his daddy."

Jen stood in the hall for a moment and pondered what to do. "No one will come up here and when will I get this chance again?"

She decided to just do it when she heard him moan. "Mmm yeah Aunt Jen... suck me, suck my fat cock."

He was thinking about her. A warm tingle passed through her and she could feel herself becoming moist. "Fuck it... I'm doing it."

Quietly, she pushed the door open, slid inside, then pushed it shut hard, hearing the lock catch.

******

Travis stroked his hard cock, thinking about all of the hot women he had been staring at... naked before him in his mind. He saw his cousin Sarah spread out on the floor fingering her pink pussy and blowing kisses at him. He saw his own mother sucking on her own nipples while ramming a vibrator in and out of her pussy. He also saw his Aunt Jen kneeling before him sucking away on his cock. It was so real.

"Mmm yeah Aunt Jen... suck me, suck my fat cock."

He could almost feel her lips wrapped around him, bobbing up and down on his tool. He was stroking away with long strokes and it felt so good. He was in his own little world and didn't notice the door open until he heard the lock catch.

"Huh?"

He looked around and saw he wasn't alone - his Aunt Jen, the one he had just told to suck his cock, was in the room with him.

"Aunt Jen! What... what are you..."

Jen moved over to him and placed a finger on his lips.

"Shh baby. It's ok." She looked him up and down and stared at his cock, licking her lips.

"You have a really nice cock baby. It's so big and hard. I bet looking at us in our tiny bikini's got you so horny."

Travis nodded and tried to hide his hard cock.

"No no baby... don't hide it. A cock like this should be shown to everyone and adored." Jen said as she kneeled down in front of him. She reached out and touched the head and smiled as a bubble of precum welled up.

"Someone's happy to see me..." She smiled and leaned in to lick the head of his cock clean. Travis moaned and closed his eyes in pleasure. "Mmmm yummy. I'm going to like this."

Travis opened his eyes as his Aunt Jen kissed his cock and licked all around it, then wrapped her lips around it and slowly sank down his shaft. As his cock slid into her mouth, the feeling was like sinking into a hot wet oven. He was in heaven.

"Oh god Aunt Jen, don't stop."

Jen smiled around his cock and began to suck as she slid up and down on his yummy cock. He was so hot and hard inside her mouth and he tasted so good. "Mmmmmm"

Travis blinked in shock and thrust his hips up into her mouth at the feel of her humming around his cock. Already on edge, he felt himself getting closer.

"Oh fuck... I'm so close...so close..."

Jen sucked hard and looked up at him upon hearing his words. She grabbed his balls and massaged them while sliding deeper onto his cock. She wanted to blow his mind as she blew his cock.

"That's it baby... cum for me... cum for Auntie Jen." She thought as she increased the suction and pushed him in as far as she could.

"Oh god... cumming!" Travis whimpered at he thrust up into her mouth and came. Surging cum exploded up and out of his cock into her mouth. Jet upon jet of his hot sticky cum flooded her mouth as she sucked him dry.

Jen swallowed the cum filling her mouth, swallowing over and over. "Damn, he's got a big load here... bigger than his Daddy," she thought as she drank it all down. "Tastier too."

She continued to suck until she felt him stop, then reached up and stroked one more spurt of cum out of him before he finally relaxed.

"Mmmm... you taste so good baby." She said looking up at him.

Travis looked down at his Aunt Jen and smiled at her. She had a satisfied look on her face and there was cum dribbling down her chin. "That was... wow. Thank you so much."

He moved to try to stand and she pushed him back down. "Oh we're not done yet, baby, not by a long shot."

Jen stroked his cock and sucked on the head. She knew he was young and had a reload that should kick in soon... and was pleased when Travis's cock began to get hard again.

"Mmm there we go.." She said as she stood and peeled off her bikini, revealing her beautiful breasts with their dark nipples and her shaven pussy. She moved over his lap and ran the head of his cock up and down her dripping folds.

"I have got to have this baby inside me."

Travis smiled, in shock by her words, how beautiful she was and what she was doing to him, and just nodded as she lowered herself onto his cock.

She sank down onto it inch by inch. "Oh god baby, you're bigger than your Daddy," she said as she sank all the way down and leaned forward to kiss him.

Travis stared at her and thought, "She's fucked dad?!" He was about to ask her what she was talking about, but changed his mind when she kissed him and began to move up and down slowly on his cock.

"Come on baby... show me what you're made of."

To Be Continued...