Family Wedding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensations she was creating was unlike anything Troy had ever felt and he wanted it to last forever one moment, then the next he would do anything to release. "Fuck baby you suck cock sooooooo fucking good. Mmmmmm god so fucking good darling don't stop baby. Mmmmmmmm god so goooood please make me cum baby.. I so want to explode for you baby."

Cindy took it a bit too far and knew he was going to explode, without thinking she squeezed the base of his thick cock with her right hand firmly. Instinctively she knew somehow that this would stop him from cumming and it worked. She used this new piece of information to her benefit and did this to him over and over until he was begging to release.

Troy was so caught up in his lust he had forgotten he had guns and knifes and could command her to do anything he wanted. Troy was pleading like a little school boy and Cindy was loving it.

After 30 minutes Cindy could deny herself any longer wanting to feel him cum in her mouth. She wanted him to release so she could feel the power she now held over him. Massaging his huge balls with her left hand and frantically stroking the bottom half of his shaft with her right hand she sucked the remaining portion down her throat sucking as hard as she could.

Cindy heard a deep growl from Troy's chest announcing his pending eruption. Cindy squeezed harder on his balls and felt them begin to pump the load. There were two powerful contractions from his balls before she felt the first squirt hit the back of her throat. She was able to swallow the first two mighty squirts before there was too much volume and it started to leak out past her lips to dribble down her face.

Cindy was surprised how much she loved the manly taste of Troy, it was a bit salty but very yummy and swallowed as much as she could. She continued to fondle and squeeze his balls and stroke his shaft long after the last squirt.

Forgetting completely the situation she was in she said "did you enjoy that baby."

Barely able to talk Troy croaked his respond back "did I ever enjoy that, fuck that was the best blow job of my life."

It took a few seconds before Troy got his wits back and stood up straight and pulled his pants back up. "I see that you enjoy giving oral I will remember that for later" he said with a smile.

Troy now turned his attention to Rachael "now my sweet little bride to be, lets see how good you look."

"Please don't hurt me or my cut my dress off like you did mother's, I am getting married in about 6 hours."

"Oh darling just make sure you do as I say and maybe you might make it to your wedding.. your dress I am not sure if it will make it" Troy said with a devilish smile. Troy moved closer so he was right in front of Rachael.

Rachael had on a beautiful satin and lace dress that was buttoned up front that was on the conservative side showing no cleavage at all. "Lets see if we can fix this dress a bit for you Darling." Troy raised the knife to the top button and held it there menacingly looking into her eyes.

"Please don't hurt me or the dress, I will do anything you ask just please let us go."

"You just don't get it Darling, your Father and Mother have to pay and this is part of the payback". Troy then slid the knife under the button and with a twist of the wrist it popped off. The buttons were very small and they were close together, every inch. Troy went to the next and again a flick of the wrist and it was gone.

"Please not the dress, anything but the dress" Rachael pleaded with agony in her voice.

"Don't worry darling, I am going to make this old maids dress look sexy like it should to show off that sexy body of yours".

Several more buttons dropped to the floor until they had been removed to the halfway point between her breasts and bellybutton. Troy then used the sharp knife to cut the excess material to make a deep plunging V. Rachael was in tears begging him to stop, but all Troy did was laugh and tell her that he was making her old maids dress better.

When finished with his handy work Troy appraised it and stated "well darling you can't wear that bra, it will completely ruin the look."

With tears in her eyes Rachael spat her reply back "and what the fuck look is it suppose to be."

"The look you are now my dear, one of a common whore, not the pristine virgin that you were once. To finish the look we have to do a few more things." Troy lowered the knife and slid it back into the sheath at his side. He then unbuttoned the dress further and pulled the dress down her shoulders leaving Rachael with only her conservative bra covering her breasts. Removing the knife again and a couple quick flicks of the wrist the bra fell to the floor.

"Oh my darling you certainly did get your mother's breasts didn't you". Troy didn't think it was possible for a woman to have nicer breasts than Cindy. But there they were, breasts that rode higher and were larger than her mothers. With his left hand Troy took hold of her right breast and weighed it in his palm.

"My god darling you are one fine woman, I wish your mother hadn't so expertly sucked me off. It is going to take me a bit to build up another load large enough that is suitable for you. But I must not forget my promise to my boys over there, I did promise you to them."

Rachael was sobbing now "please not that... I have never even seen a man naked until today, let alone suck a cock".

Cindy who had been passively sitting on the floor just watching interjected "I could suck your friends off."

"Oh darling I am sure you could, but your oral talents are needed at the moment, but don't worry you will get another chance before I am done with you."

Troy walked over to where his two friends were and took one of the hand guns away and took there place watching over Dave and Mike.

"Troy I knew you would come through for me, I have always wanted a virgin to suck me off and to have her do it the day of her wedding is almost too good to be true" the largest of the two said. The other guy didn't say a word just followed along over to Rachael. But Neil didn't stop there, he continued out of the room and returned holding a video camera.

Jake, the larger of the two men said in a gruff voice "missy I would take off that pretty dress unless you want to have it a big mess."

Rachael knew that she was going to have to do this and accepted her fate and slowly peeled away the dress so that she was only wearing a garter and panties. "Now on your knees and suck old Jake off" Jake commanded.

Rachael did as she was told and was able to unbutton his pants and pull out his huge cock despite the tears in her eyes. "Please don't do this, please have mercy for me".

"Shut up bitch and suck me off" Jake said with venom as his cock swelled at the thought of cumming all over her beautiful young face. Jakes cock was larger than Troy's, it had to be almost 10 inches Rachael's small hands couldn't reach all the way around it.

"The sooner you suck old Jake and Neil off the sooner we can get onto the next phase" Troy said from across the room.

Rachael had never sucked a guy off, let alone see it done until just a few minutes ago. She had watched closing how her mother had sucked off Troy and started to do the same. It didn't take long before she was doing a quite good job and had Jake moaning his approval of her efforts.

Rachael was not into oral like her mother and only did it to get it over with. She was adequate in her efforts and was able to get him to cum in about 10 minutes. Jake forced his cock deeper into her throat before giving a load grunt as the first squirt hit the back of her throat.

Rachael was surprised by the force of the first squirt and pulled her mouth away so the second squirt hit her face. Jake held his cock pointing at her pretty face and gave her several more powerful squirts covering her entire face with his thick creaming cum.

Jake looked over at Neil to make sure he had captured it all on video. Neil just smiled and gave him the thumbs up. Neil then handed the camera to Jake and took his place.

Neil didn't let Rachael clean herself up the least and made her service him until he added to Jake's collection on her face. Cumming was dripping from her hair, face down her breasts until it collected in the neatly trimmed bush.

Jake was capturing the entire thing on video, he pulled the camera away and said. "you will be done with this part once you have cleaned yourself up completely. You can use your fingers to clean yourself up, you must lick up every last drop" he said with a laugh.

With tears and cum in her eyes that caused her once very nice makeup job to run down her face Rachael began to clean herself up.

12