Family Weekend Ch. 02: Set Up

Story Info
John and Megan and Claude and Nel open up the cabin.
3.5k words
4.49
38.5k
26

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters In This Story Are 18+ Years Old.

*****

Saturday, September 3, dawned a beautiful Rocky Mountain autumn morning. By 10:45 a.m. Claude James and his 18-year old niece and granddaughter, Nel Martin, had finished their grocery shopping and were on their way to meet John Taylor and Nel's best friend, John's 19-year old daughter, Megan. Soon they would be off to spend the rest of the Labor Day weekend at the Taylor's rustic cabin retreat.

Claude had his shearling ranch coat in the trunk with their luggage and wore Levi's and his favorite brushed wool sand-and-slate plaid Pendleton camp shirt. His brown felt slouch hat, not exactly like, but reminiscent of, Indiana Jones' snap-brim fedora, was oddly incongruous with his battered Adidas. Still, Nel thought he was at least as handsome as Harrison Ford, and better, because he was right there beside her in the Toronado. She snuggled closer to her grandfather and touched her right hand through her bulky knit wool sweater to her baby bump. Rubbing herself softly she smiled and kissed Claude's cheek. He turned his face to her and grinned. "What was THAT for?" He asked, pleased by the spontaneous attention.

"Nothing," Nel answered. "And, everything, I guess..." she lifted her hand to Claude's right wrist, pulling it from the steering wheel. She put his hand flat against her taut abdomen and pressed her own hand on top, pushing both across the dome. "Have you thought about whether you want a son or a daughter?" She asked.

Claude returned his eyes to the road but kept his palm on Nel's tummy, enjoying the warmth, imagining the second life within. "I just want healthy and happy," he replied, truthfully, "but I suppose the best would be for you and your mom to have babies of different genders. Every man wants a son and I would love to have another daughter." He glanced at Nel and looked back to traffic. "Do YOU care one way or the other?"

"That's funny," Nel said, "I was thinking along the same lines, and I'm kinda hoping Mom has a boy and I have a girl... That way she could have a son and a daughter before it was... you know, too late." Nel squeezed her grandfather's hand. "She's nearly forty and I've heard eggs get 'old' and stuff. Anyway, WE'LL have lots of time to give you a son if this one's a girl, RIGHT?" Nel reasoned.

"Right," agreed Claude, pulling into the Taylor's driveway behind John's Cadillac. "Speaking of all this, even under that sweater it's obvious you aren't the same skinny tomboy you were last Spring... no doubt you have told Megan, but how do you want to play it with her Dad?"

"Ohhh, uhm," Nel pondered. "Well, I suppose my pregnancy is a fact... we should just, you know, 'dummy up' about who's the Daddy, I guess."

Just then the far left door of the Taylors' triple garage opened and Megan and John walked down the pavement. Claude got out of the coupe and Nel slid out behind him. "Hey, Megan!" She called.

Megan scurried up and hugged her friend. "Hey, Nel!" She said, breathlessly, "This is gonna be SO great! I have so much to tell you! Oh, my goodness, you're starting to get big, aren't you?" She whispered in her ear, with a soft giggle.

"Yeah... have you told your dad about me?" Nel asked, and saw Megan shake her head 'No.'

Meanwhile, John and Claude were shaking hands, formally meeting each other for the first time, although they recognized each other from previous encounters at the pizza parlor. "So this is your Toronado... Sweet! 1968?" inquired John.

"Nope, 1966. First year." Claude corrected. "It's in great shape for a 50 year old," he laughed, "Especially now that that mechanic in Manitou Springs installed the new carburetor."

"Oh yeah," John replied, "That's right... That was real nice of you to take care of Megan and put her up... Would have been damned inconvenient if Franny or I had had to drive out and collect her."

Claude's cock twitched involuntarily at the memory. He hoped Mr. Taylor did not notice that or the rising color in his cheeks. "It was... the least I could do, John..."

"Call me 'Johhny,' Claude," John quickly interrupted, "All my friends do." he clapped Claude on the back and continued, "I'll just pull the Jeep out and we can load up and get going." He turned and walked back to the open garage door.

Nel watched Mr. Taylor amble away. He was shorter than Claude, by far, but had a very sturdy look. She noticed he and Megan were both wearing similar red-and-blue checked flannel shirts and sleeveless black Columbia down vests. John was in blue jeans, like her uncle, while Megan was wearing the same Marmot Ginny pants she had on in May. Everyone looked ready for anything.

The provisions were quickly transferred from the Olds to the Cherokee Trailhawk and the girls piled in the back seat while the men climbed in the front. "We're unlikely to need the Lo Range 4x4," John said to the crew, "But it's nice to know it's there, and I haven't been up the road this year, so I really don't know what the spring thaw and summer storms have done to the ruts."

"Pretty remote, is it, this cabin?" Claude asked responsively.

"It's on the Barker Reservoir, outside Nederland," John informed him. "The first 45 miles is all paved regular roads, but, then we'll come to a locked gate at the end of 'Doe Trail'. From there it's five miles of graded gravel, though, like I said, there may be some rough spots." He turned his head to the back seat and grinned, winking, at the girls. "We'll be there in about 90 minutes, give or take... You guys settled in back there?"

"We're cool," Megan answered, as Nel nodded from the passenger side.

The Trailhawk moved smoothly in traffic and the girls quickly engaged in conversation, ignoring the men in the front seat. John was merging onto the Interstate 75 when Nel squealed "OH MY GOD, MEGAN! That's AWESOME!" Claude jerked his head around to stare at the hugging teenagers in the backseat. John maintained control of the Jeep but was obviously startled by the ejaculation.

"WHAT? What's going on back there?" Mr. Taylor demanded, eyeballing the excited teens in his rearview mirror.

"Um, nothing, Dad," Megan said, stifling her laughter and pushing Nel away.

Claude weighed in sternly, "Well, NO, obviously SOMETHING is going on... Come on, Kiddo," he said, looking directly at his niece, "What is so 'awesome' that you screamed like that?"

Nel rolled her eyes and pursed her lips, taking a deep breath through her nose. Her chest rose demonstrably beneath her sweater as she held her breath and looked at her friend.

Megan grinned sheepishly and put her hand on Nel's arm. "It's OK, Nel, I was gonna tell him this weekend, anyway..." she said, quietly, "That's kinda what I wanted to get away for... and I wanted you to be here for it."

John faded the Cherokee onto the freeway's emergency shoulder and brought the car to a stop. He turned in his seat and both men stared at the girls expectantly. "Well, I'm waiting, too," he said calmly, but seriously. "What's going on?"

Megan inhaled deeply as Nel sighed her pent breath out with a whoosh. "Uhm, Dad..." Megan began, "I'm pregnant."

John looked like he had been slapped. Claude frowned and looked askance at Nel. She shrugged and said, "That's the news from Lake Wobegone," she quoted glibly, "and that's why I yelled. I was surprised and happy for Megan."

John recovered from the initial shock, looked at Claude briefly and then back to Megan. "So, am I allowed to know who the father is?" He asked, maintaining an even tone which belied his inner turmoil.

"Daddy, why are you so surprised?" Megan asked with sincere innocence. "Haven't we been 'DOING IT' like rabbits all month?" She smiled sweetly and put her hand on her father's arm as it lay on the console between the bucket seats.

"Sweet JESUS! Megan!" John exclaimed, aghast at the public admission as much as by the consequential truth.

"It's OK, Daddy, REALLY!" Megan quickly consoled, rubbing his arm gently and smiling. "Uncle Claude and Nel can keep a secret. I mean, she is, after all, carrying HIS baby, right now. Or did you think she was just getting fat?"

"WH-WHATT?!" John sputtered. He looked again at Nel, more closely, and realized he had not paid attention to how the bloused bulky wool lay over her now obvious potbelly. "Claude? Really?"

Claude was somewhat flustered himself by the outing and yet, he felt considerable relief, too. Nel reached her right arm over the seat between the door and her uncle's shoulder and scratched his right ear idly as she answered for him. "That's right, Mr. Taylor. And my mom, TOO! We're BOTH pregnant with Uncle Claude's babies. But, it's supposed to be a secret. We hope we can trust you!" She grinned wickedly and winked. "I mean WE won't tell anyone that YOU are screwing YOUR daughter. Who needs to know that?"

"Holy Shit!" John said, with a sigh. He slumped back in the driver's seat, restarted the Jeep and pulled out onto the freeway without another word. In fact, no one spoke until they stopped in front of a locked metal gate barring access to an overgrown graveled road. "POSTED. No Trespassing." The red letters on the square black sign were weathered but still readable. John got out, unlocked the padlock, opened the gate and pulled the Trailhawk ahead twenty feet before returning and securing the gate behind them. Back in the Jeep he said, "Well, this is shaping up to be a hell of a weekend, isn't it?"

The graded road was rutted, but, passable at a careful rate of speed. Claude appreciated that his coupe would have bottomed out in several places and was glad for the combination of four-wheel drive, good suspension and comfortable seats. Twenty minutes later, at 1 p.m. on the dot, John parked in a clearing in front of a tall simple alpine A-frame house.

"Home sweet home," Mr. Taylor announced, shutting off the car. "All alone and off the grid." He opened his door, saying, "You guys open up the house, air the mustiness out, while I get the ol' Perkins cranking." He strode off to unlock the cabin and then disappeared around the deck to the rear.

Nel and Claude followed Megan behind her father and entered the spacious living room, dominated by a huge rock hearth. In minutes a fresh mountain breeze was fanning through the open glass doors, sweeping out a season of closed-in stale air. Shortly afterward, John returned, flipped a wall switch and said, with satisfaction, as the kitchen lights turned on, "Let there be light!" He crossed to the refrigerator and smiled, listening to it hum. "Leave the perishables in the ice chests until tomorrow, then the fridge will be cold enough."

Megan looked at her father. "When Mom said there was no electricity, I thought that meant the generator was broken."

"Nah," John scoffed, "She just doesn't count anything that doesn't come off the public utility's mainline. She always worries about running out of diesel and not being able to blow her hair dry!" He laughed out loud at his joke and left the room to finish unloading the gear from the Jeep.

When all the bags were in, John looked around and grinned. "Well, I guess everything is all out in the open now," he said. "I had figured you and I, Claude, would take the upstairs bedrooms and let the girls share the big bedroom on this floor, but now it's all topsy-turvy." He spread his hands and finished, "So how do we want to divvy up the sleeping arrangements?"

Megan piped up, "We should give our guests first dibs, Dad." She looked at Nel. "The upstairs rooms have double beds and sunset, or sunrise, views from their decks. The master bedroom is a sunrise view and has a queen-size bed. Other than that it's all pretty much the same." She stepped in front of Nel and held her hands. "Which one do you and Uncle Claude want?" She asked.

Umm, can we be selfish and have the biggest bed? Uncle Claude is 6'3" tall, you know..." Nel said, hoping her grandfather's size would be a convincing argument.

"No problem at all, Nel," John quickly assented. "That would have been my choice for you for the same reason." He looked at Megan and winked, adding, "What do you think? Shall we bunk in the Sunset Room? It will keep things quieter."

Megan giggled behind a raised hand. "Oh, Daddy!" was all she said, picking up her bag and heading for the staircase.

John watched her round ass wiggle in her black Marmot pants as she lugged her suitcase up the spiral stair opposite the fireplace. He lit a match to the laid hearth and stood up. Turning to Claude and Nel he said, "Make yourselves comfortable... it's a great day to be in the mountains and there's a nice trail down to the creek, just off the deck. You can't get lost." He looked upstairs and back at Claude. "I'm a little tired from the drive. Think I'll go lay down for a bit."

Nel pulled hard on Claude's jeans' hip pocket. "Come on, Grandpa," she whispered conspiratorially, "Give them some space. Help me unpack and let's go to the creek." Claude allowed himself to be led through the kitchen to the master bedroom while John wound his way up to the second level.

In the front bedroom, over the living room, Megan had already stripped to her long-sleeved Thinsulate undershirt and pink 'Hello Kitty' bikini panties. She lay on her back on the bed, legs akimbo, with her arms bent under a pillow behind her head. Through the bedroom door she saw her father's head appear in the stairwell cut-out. She wiggled involuntarily and a thrill shot through her tummy, electrifying her pussy. John stepped over the threshold and quietly closed the door behind himself, unbuckling his jeans as he approached the bed.

"Oh my god, HURRY, Daddy!" Megan hissed, trying to be quiet, but unable to contain her excitement. "I'm leaking already! I can't believe how HORNY I got just TELLING you I have your baby in me!" She squirmed, pulled her arms from beneath her pillow, and pulled the hem of her undershirt up over her big boobs, flattened on her chest under their weight, yet, still mounded large enough to hide the lower half of Megan's cherubic glowing face.

John focused on the darker rose splotch at the center of his daughter's pastel pink bikini crotch panel. Her plump pussy lips sucked the thin cloth in between them. His dick throbbed as it hardened in his Jockeys. He unzipped and pulled his denims and briefs down to his ankles and crawled on the bed between Megan's legs, pushing her stocky thighs ever further apart and watching her cunt open like a flower behind the stretched wet panties. Her sex-scent rose to his nostrils and inflamed his senses.

John pushed his face against Megan's cunt and sucked the oozing juices through the filter of her underwear as his hands slid under her ass and pulled the panties' waist band down past her cheeks. "Uuuhhhnnn! Mmmmm, yess! Daaddy!" Megan panted and moaned, pulling his hair and holding John closer to her cunny. Her bikinis were pulled away, past her dad's chin, stretching across his throat. He did not raise his head, but, instead drove his tongue deep into her hot, slippery, weeping channel. His nose slid up to the top of her crease and pushed against her clit as he sucked and probed.

"Ayi AYI AYYYIII!" Megan yelped in a crescendo. Her kegel muscles tugged her dad's tongue while her orgasm broke and flooded his face. She squeezed her thighs tight against his ears and closed her ankles around his back. He had no escape and pulled her hips hard against his mouth, lapping and swallowing and sucking until he could no longer breathe.

With a rush of adrenalin John broke his daughter's hold and pulled away from her fount. In an instant, he scrambled onto her chest, pinning her to the covered mattress, and lunged his length and breadth fully into her still climaxing cunt. "Huh! Huh! Huh! Huh!" He huffed as he humped his hips, driving his dick deep with every stroke.

"Yes! YES! YESSS! Oh DADDY!" Megan screeched. Her climax was so intense she was unsure whether it was a single protracted powerful release or a synergistic, mind bending, compilation of serial orgasms. When John came he crushed his shooting nuts against her bottom. Flaring stars burst in her head and Megan blanked out.

"HYANNHH! BABY!" John roared in Megan's ear. His voice echoed hollowly through fog. Her head thrashed and her heels pounded on her father's back and buttocks. Megan clawed John's back and bit his shoulder. He crunched his gut and hammered her again and again until he collapsed, sweating and shaking onto her ragged limp form.

Downstairs in the master bedroom, Nel looked up at the ceiling when the tumult began. She laughed and mouthed, "I told you so," at Claude while she pushed him out the open slider onto the deck. He scooped her into a close embrace and kissed her sweetly with increasing ardor until Nel changed her mind and backed into the bedroom again, pulling her grandfather with her.

Claude waltzed his niece around the bed and kicked the door closed before he guided Nel to the edge of the queen-size oak frame and pressed her until she fell back on the quilted coverlet. Like lightning, he pushed her heavy sweater above her breasts, already filling out with her developing pregnancy. They bounced in her bra and popped free as he pushed that garment up with the knit wool. He seized her left nipple and large round areola in his lips and pulled the top of her tit deep into his mouth, sucking hard. Nel raised her arms and pulled her top clothes over her head, throwing them to the floor, before lowering her arms and cradling her hungry uncle to her aching swollen bosom. "Nnnnnaaaahhh, uhhnncccle," she moaned, while he worked his hands on the front her Ginny pants and opened them, spreading the fly to her hip points. Nel arched her back, driving her boob harder against Claude's eager mouth, and raising her ass, allowing his hands the needed room to shove her pants and panties past her buttocks.

Still latched firmly to her tit, Claude unzipped and opened his denims and pushed them, with his boxers, below his knees as he climbed onto the bed. Finally, he released Nel's tortured puffed breast and spun her, as on a spit, between his legs, holding her waist and pulling her up. She clambered to her knees and spread her thighs, opening her dripping gate in front of his raging fat cock. In a thrice, Claude plunged his prick to its root in her primed pussy.

"UUUHHNNN!" She grunted with satisfaction, feeling his fullness on all walls to the utmost depth of her channel. She squeezed the hard visitor with all her might, desperate to retain the strength and length of him. "Hahhhn!" she cried as his dick slid back, leaving her. "UUUHHNNN!" she grunted again, glad of his return. "Hahhhn!" she moaned, mourning his repeated departure.

In. Out. "UUUHHNNN! Hahhhn!" Nel's ears rang and the room spun. She rocked forward and back with each thrust and withdrawal, bumping her ass on Claude's thighs. His iron fingers gripped her waist, pulling her with additional force on every lunge.

"Here! Here! Here! Here!" Claude growled with every pumping pull. He felt his sack shrink-wrap his balls. The tightness increased. The tension built. When he recognized his surge was imminent he finished his sentence as he held Nel's bottom hard against his loins and let go his lust. "Here! Here it COMMMMMMMES! Sweet Cheeks! HERE IT COMMMMMMES!"

Nel yelped with prolonged pleasure "AYYYYEEEEEEESSSS! Gimme gimme gimme Grandpa!" She squawked as she kneaded her fingers into her pillow and pushed her hind end still harder against his hardness, flexing her cunt around his stout spout.

At last, with a gasping wheeze, Nel jettisoned forward and flopped face down, leaving Claude's greased dick dangling, half-hard. He fell forward, covering her back, smearing his final spurts of sperm on her spine. "Goddamn, Kiddo," he panted into her ear, "That was some ride!"

Nel rolled her head and said, haltingly, out of breath, "You're... telling ME!... Must be something... to do with... knowing Megan is... upstairs... pregnant and screwing... her DADDY!" She laughed weakly and rolled over, pulling Claude's face to hers. "Kiss me, Grandpa, baby needs her sugar!"