Family Weekend Ch. 03: L'il Sicily

Story Info
Meanwhile back at the Pizza Parlor...
4.2k words
4.5
17k
17

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters In This Story Are 18 + Years Old.

*****

When John Taylor was pulling his Jeep over to the freeway shoulder and his 19-year old daughter, Megan, was preparing to inform him she was pregnant with his child, his first-born, 21-year old Wally, was convening a staff meeting, ten miles away at the Taylors' family owned pizza parlor, Li'l Sicily.

Wally surveyed the four women seated around the largest table in the center of the restaurant. 19-year old Tammy, the newest, still part-time, waitress; 20-year old Rhonda, the regular full-time first-shift waitress; 25-year old Janet, an eight year veteran and the regular closer; and Wally's mother, 41-year old Francesca Taylor, who had not actually worked at L'il Sicily for over ten years and was a virtual stranger to the three employees beside her.

"Thanks everyone," Wally began, "And especially you, Janet. I know this is early for you." Janet nodded approval at the recognition of the short-notice effort required by her to get a babysitter for her 6-year old son, Jack. "Dad and Megan are off the board for the weekend and some hours need to be shifted. I wanted everyone to know the plan. I'll be here to open instead of Dad and I'll stay until about 6 p.m." He pointed to Francesca, the only person at the table with a green polo shirt and no embroidered name. "This is Fran. She is my mother and the co-owner of the business, but, for the weekend, she's going to be a waitress, the same as everyone else. She'll be pulling the short lunch shift, opening with me and leaving at two." He looked at Rhonda and said, "Rhonda, instead of your usual first shift, I'd like you to work four to midnight with Janet. Janet, you're still closing, so come back in at five like normal." Turning last to Tammy, Wally concluded, "Instead of the short night shift with Janet, Tammy, I want you to do a split-shift with extra hours. You'll work from noon until three and then back at six, staying until eleven." He smiled as he made eye contact around the table. "We can't predict this holiday weekend... we've been bored to tears some years, and worked our tails off on other years. I'm hoping everyone can stay flexible, work the shifts and be ready to stay for overtime as needed. Any questions?"

There were yawns and looks, but, no questions. "OK, then," Wally said, looking at his watch. "It's noon. Let's open the doors." He clapped his hands and shouted the restaurant slogan, "Ittsa Nice Place!" and strode to unlock the front doors. Rhonda and Janet followed Wally and continued through to their cars in the parking lot, waving 'so long' to each other and to Wally. Francesca and Tammy walked to the office off the kitchen where Tammy punched in on the time clock to start her first half-shift.

Wally returned to the office, walking quickly, and stepped through into the door just in time to collide awkwardly with the exiting Tammy. He saw her too late, although he did try to stop. His hands went up in his surprise at the same time that she crossed the threshold. His palms flattened against her small, but noticeably firm, breasts. Tammy blushed. Wally coughed, lowering his hands immediately, but, inadvertently pulling the knit fabric of her polo shirt down across her braless molehills. He heard her suck in her breath and he felt her chest rise under his fingers as they finished raking her tented titties.

"Excuse me, Tammy!" Wally burst, flustered by the encounter. "I'm sorry, I should have been watching more carefully!"

"Umm, uh, OK, Wally," Tammy said, sliding by him into the kitchen. "Me too." She hurried off to set up the salad bar, confused by the sudden pounding of her heart and temples, her tingling nipples and the distinct twinge she felt in her cunny when Wally scraped her boobies with his nails.

Inside the office, Francesca watched the entire interaction with a bemused half-smile. When Wally was fully inside the small room, she pushed the door shut, crowding her son as she stepped forward. She quickly seized his wrists and lifted them, pushing her fulsome breasts under his upraised open hands, positioning him on her identically to his accidental run-in with Tammy. Her eyes crinkled with silent laughter as she shimmied slightly against Wally's palms. "Pigeon eggs, or mama's melons?" She asked, continuing to step forward, while Wally retreated, until his back was flat against the big San Marzano Tomatoes wall calendar between his father's desk and the file cabinet. "I think we should have cannelloni, tonight," she continued, musing in a low whisper as her right hand grabbed Wally's crotch and prodded him until she felt his dick stir and thicken in her probing fingers. "You want to eat Mama's cannelloni in a thick cream sauce, Wally?"

Wally groaned and closed his fists around the crowns of his mother's 39DD tits. "Unnnn-huhhhh," he managed to grunt before Francesca abruptly released him, pulled away and opened the office door.

"Good!" She said, over her shoulder with a self-satisfied grin, as she walked through to the kitchen.

For the next two hours L'il Sicily was serving pizzas, salad and drinks to a moderate lunch crowd and Wally had plenty on his mind keeping up with the orders. At 2:15 Francesca slipped up behind him at the bar, looked out over the empty tables at Tammy bussing the left-overs, and patted her son's ass affectionately. "Looks like the rush is over. I'm leaving. See you at home right after work... for cannelloni." Wally looked forward to an afternoon of sheer slow torture, anticipating the mother fucking evening and night ahead.

Tammy, meanwhile, was still distracted by her amzing response to Wally. She knew she was not a classic beauty with a knock out body, but she was a young woman with needs, all the same. At 5'5" and 112 pounds, her old-school model's figure was more banana than hourglass. She knew her 32B bumps were prominent enough, and perky, when she was naked in the shower, but somehow they pretty much disappeared under most clothes. She was at her best in the summer under a T-shirt or tank top, and maybe that was the ultimate deciding factor when she was hired one month ago. Tammy loaded a bucket of dishes into the dishwasher. Her mind raced back to that early August morning interview.

John Taylor had opened the backdoor almost before Tammy stopped knocking. She remembered he had beamed at her as she stood with her fresh freckled face framed by her neck-length dirty blonde hair pulled back into a small knot at her nape. "Good morning, Tammy!" He had boomed. "Right on time. Come on through to the office."

"Hi, Mr. Taylor," she replied.

"No, no," John quickly corrected, "Call me 'Johnny.' All of us ar on a first name basis at Gianni's L'il Sicily." He winked. "One big happy Italian family." He ushered Tammy into the small office, admiring her thin bare legs disappearing into faded and distressed Levi cut-off short-shorts which were practically painted onto her little heart-shaped ass. "Are you Italian?" He asked.

"Uh, no... Irish and German, I think," Tammy answered, wondering if she should have fibbed. "Man, I hope I didn't just screw this interview. I need this job!" She had confessed to John, silently kicking herself.

"Hah!" John laughed. "It doesn't really matter. Everyone's Irish on March 17th and everyone's Italian at L'il Sicily! Sit down at the desk there," he directed, pointing to his own chair and some papers in front of the PC. He lounged against the closed door and spoke to Tammy's back as he continued to inspect her. "Slim. No bra. Well, no tits to put in one, really," he thought, even as he said, aloud, "I read your app there. You worked six months at Burger King. How did you like that?"

Tammy turned the chair around and faced John. "It was alright," she said. "I was living at home, so minimum wage with no tips was OK while I finished high school." She frowned. "I'm on my own now and I have to make more."

"Waitressing is all about tips, Tammy," John said, nodding. He appreciated her tips as they poked against her aqua tank top. "And, to tell you the truth, cute girls, like yourself, get more... PLUS you have a bright smile."

"Um, thanks... uh, Johnny," Tammy said hesitantly. She was used to boys either complimenting her or simply staring, but she had always chalked that up to immaturity or curiosity. She was a little uncomfortable about this man who was practically undressing her with his eyes. "Well, if an eyeful gets me this job, then I'm HIRED!" She silently encouraged herself, shifting in the chair and leaning forward to scratch her right knee.

When Tammy bent at the waist and crossed her lithe bare legs below her cut-off denim shorts, John noticed her breasts were slightly larger and fuller than they had appeared straight on. The swelling side of her right titty, seen through the tank top armhole, made his cock pulse. Then he noticed something else. "Is that a tattoo on your ankle? Looks like a little red heart," he commented, "Just about the same shape as your sweet patoot," he continued in his mind.

"Oh! Yeah..." Tammy said, wiggling her sockless foot dangling in her red canvas Sperry slip-on. "A friend and I got crazy last year. Do you like it? I'm still a little worried I made a mistake I'll regret when I'm older... but it's too late now, I guess." She shrugged philosophically and her little hills lifted and lowered provocatively under her top.

"No, it's cute," John said, with a warm smile. "Lots of kids are getting them nowadays. I don't like a lot of them, but... THIS one is very nice." He licked his lips and moved to the corner of the desk and perched his butt beside Tammy. He casually dropped his right arm behind her neck and put his hand on her bare right shoulder. She shuddered and shrugged slightly at the light touch but did not object or move away from him. John's vantage gave him a direct view down her neckline. Her proudly puffed creamy little breasts had small brown nipples, which sat on large mushroom shaped areolae, that seemed to almost double the size of her actual boobs. "Is she excited or always like that?" He wondered. Forcing his mind back to the interview, he said aloud, "But about the money... I think a girl like you will do very well on the dinner shift, but I can't give you full-time hours..."

"But, I really NEED..." Tammy started to protest.

"...However," John continued over her, "if you wanted to help me open on Wednesdays, when I'm alone, I'd pay you an extra buck an hour as a bonus. Maybe, if everything goes well, in September when school starts again, I can give you a full schedule." He squeezed her shoulder. "Do you think you would like to do that?"

Tammy turned the chair 90 degrees toward John and looked into his face. She had seen that glazed wolf-eye on boys. "Holy shit!" She suddenly realized, "He wants to fuck me! For a buck an hour? I don't think so!" Maintaining a sweet poker face, Tammy put her right hand on John's left knee and applied slight pressure, feeling his body heat through his chinos. "Maybe..." she smiled. "Could I eat here for free, and..." she ran her hand down to his calf and gently closed her cupped palm around the firm muscle before sliding back to rest behind his knee. "Be paid cash for any, you know... extra work?" Tammy's expressive watery-blue eyes pierced John.

"Eat here?" John repeated. "Sure. What's your favorite pizza?"

Tammy was certain she had him. She stood and wrapped her right arm behind John's back, scratching his shoulder blades with her nails, while she pushed her left hand hard into his lap. "There it is!" She cried to herself, discovering his thickening, bent over dick. "I like Italian sausage..." she whispered, squishing his spongy bulb with her fingertips. "And lots and lots of sauce." She unbuckled John's belt and popped his waist button. He groaned while Tammy continued, "I'm hungry now. Can you... FEED me?"

John stood from the desk and impulsively, responsively, kissed Tammy hard as she finished unzipping his pants. He pushed his trousers down and shoved his tongue into her mouth. Tammy started sucking it right away while her left hand completed its mission and fished John's rock hard fat fellow out of his Jockeys. She cuddled his heavy nuts as he wiggled his ass and shook his briefs down to his ankles.

"Hmmmm," Tammy said, huskily, breaking the kiss and kneeling in front of the waving boner. "That looks like... a big YES!" She popped his knob into her mouth and swirled her tongue over his slit, tasting the beads of pre-cum surfacing there. John moaned and pulled her head closer to his loins, undoing the scrunchy holding her hair back and piling the blonde mass on top of her head as his fingers massaged her bobbing scalp.

Tammy liked sucking cocks. She got off herself when she did it and it had protected her virginity. When she finished a boy he never wanted to fuck her. "Mmmmff..." she mewled around John's hot rigid penis. Her cunt began percolating. His dick was already throbbing and her cupped hand felt his eggs tighten up in their wrinkled hammock. She increased the pace of her strokes om the shaft and gobbled at his swollen glans.

John did not last long. "AARRGGHH! HYANNHH!" he shouted as his nuts exploded. He clasped Tammy's head tight in his hands, holding her firmly to his crotch as his hips lunged, pushing his dick to the back of her throat.

"Guhnnn, guhn, guhnnnn," Tammy gargled as her own orgasm arrived. She fielded every spouting gob of gunk as fast as John fired it. As always, it was soon enough over. Tammy pulled her head back, licked her lips and scraped the drippings from John's prick. She smiled and stared up at her new boss as she sucked her fingers clean. "Yummm. 'Giann's L'il Sicily... Ittsa nice place"... to EAT!" She laughed as she paraphrased the restaurant's motto. "How was that for YOU, Johnny?" she asked, casually interested.

"Uhh, that was... just fine, Tammy," John answered weakly.

"So..." Tammy rejoined, broaching the critical topic. "Do I get a... signing bonus... say, $50? It's Wednesday. I helped you OPEN UP, didn't I?" She stood and kissed him on the lips.

John tasted his semen on her breath. She smelled of sex and passion. "Uh... sure thing... but we haven't finished, yet." He pulled Tammy roughly to his burly chest, squashing her boobies. "I still have more sauce..." he growled, low in his throat, unsnapping her denim shorts and pushing them quickly past her skinny hips. "...that needs to be put in the PANTRY!" His right hand grabbed her small wet pussy, hiding behind her soaked cotton panties.

Tammy gasped. This had never happened. "Oh my God!" She realized in her reeling mind, "He IS going to FUCK me!"

John's left hand flew up under the cotton tank top, raising it up Tammy's back and over her head. Pulling down, he bared her startled, excited tits, pinning her elbows to her sides with the twisted aqua rope. He bent his head and consumed her entire bite-sized right breast, pulling the firm rubbery flesh far into his mouth and sealing his lips hard to her ribcage.

"UUNH! UUNNH!" Tammy moaned, first in protest, then with pleasure. Her boob, caught in his powerful vacuum, shot unbelievable thrills to her pussy. John forced his right hand under and around the crotch of Tammy's panties, driving his first two fingers into her tight tiny cunt. "Jesus!" He exclaimed, pulling his face away from her pulped peak and staring, amazed, into her wide eyes. "Are you a VIRGIN?" He slid his fingers to the top of her slot and pinched her stiff clit. She yelped and squirmed, flooding his hand with fresh juice.

"Hunnnnhhh... unhhh... yesss!" Tammy whimpered, knowing she would soon not be able to say that again truthfully.

"Well, that's very special," John cooed gently, plunging his fingers into her os, feeling the membrane just inside. "It's a real honor to be... your first... MAN."

"Ayyyyiii," Tammy cried softly, climaxing a second time. She squeezed her thighs hard against John's hand and shut her eyes tight as exciting waves flashed from her cunny to her cranium.

John pulled his fingers away and tore her undies down, exposing her virtually bald virtuous twat tucked beneath its sooty blonde smudge of sparse pubic hair. His cock's fat head nudged her thin lips, insinuating itself with easy steady pressure. Tammy opened her legs and pushed her constrained arms forward, grabbing John's naked hips with her hands, urging him onward. He kissed her with an open mouth. She ran her tongue over his lips as she smashed hers against his teeth.

"Uhn!" Tammy grunted, feeling the soft swollen glans bump her hymen.

"HUH!" John grunted harder in return, jamming his hips forward while yanking her ass roughly in against his body.

"YIII!" Tammy yelled when John's spear pierced her shield. Her cunt stung, but quickly sent soothing lubricants to the trauma zone. The pain melted and she maneuvered her hips and legs, rolling her pussy around his immobile stalk.

John slowly started stroking as he felt her tunnel collapse and hug his cock. He rhythmically drove quicker and deeper, in time with Tammy's increased agitated acceptance of his lodged pole.

"Unh! Unh! Unh!" She grunted.

"Huh! Huh! Huh!" He huffed.

Incredibly, it seemed to Tammy, her arousal and tension rebuilt with every plunging piston stroke, pushing her to a previously unknown pressure point. John was a determined machine. He knew, if he kept at it, he would come again and he pounded Tammy mercilessly. His nuts ached familiarly and his cock throbbed in her tight twat. He felt her tremble and he thrilled as she trilled and whimpered in his mouth.

"Now! BABY!" He cried, breaking their kiss and lunging powerfully, slapping his balled up sack against her gate, driving his dick to its full extent and shooting his reserves into her steaming cunt.

"Oh My GOD, JOHHHNNNEEE!" Tammy screamed at the top of her voice as she fell over the cliff and was swept to sea on a monster third climax.

They clung to each other, frozen in time and space, while their bodies calmed down. John felt Tammy relax in his arms and he grinned stupidly at her flushed freckled face. He stroked her lank hair. She kneaded her fingers in his waist. He withdrew his flaccid cock and pushed his right hand against her drooling pussy. "Let me get your uniform." He said quietly. "We open in five minutes." He raised his hand to her lips. She sucked his finger tips. "When you're dressed, come out to the bar. I'll give you your 'bonus'."

*

Shaking her head, Tammy closed the dishwasher and hit the start button. She liked fucking Johnny every Wednesday morning and the extra $50 cash was important. "I wonder," she considered to herself, "if Wally would pay me for a Saturday blowjob? I bet he would if I worked it right."

At 2:55 p.m., Tammy saw the restaurant was empty. She quickly walked to the front, locked the doors and turned off the 'OPEN' sign. Returning to the kitchen, she saw Wally was in the office doing bookwork on the PC. She walked in, punched out on the time clock and closed the door.

"Hi, Wally," Tammy said, standing behind his chair and putting her hands on the top of his shoulders. "Can we talk for a minute?" She flexed her fingers in his trapezius muscles. "OOO! You seem tense!" She murmured and began rubbing his neck and shoulders.

Wally exhaled a sigh. "What is it, Tammy," he asked. "I'm kinda busy." He rolled his shoulders and neck, though, appreciating the strength of her warm working fingers. Tammy dug deeper and pinched firmly. Wally made a guttural noise she had heard many times from many boys.

"I just wanted to apologize for bumping into you this morning. It felt bad... no, I mean, it felt GOOD, but I felt BAD because you were, like, obviously embarrassed." She moved her hands up his neck and rubbed her index and middle fingertips behind his ears. "Oohh, now you are relaxing... being the manager is... HARD... isn't it... You deserve special attention."

12