Family Weekend Ch. 04: Home Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Un-hunh," Keanna said, "I sure DO... but listen to me, girlfriend." She gave Sally's bloused stomach a direct look. "You don't need to be going all up and down ladders and crawling in crawlspaces in YOUR condition!" She pushed Derek a half step forward on the porch. "HERE'S your man with the plan!" She nudged her nephew. "Derek. Step it up. Volunteer your services for the nice pregnant lady! SHOOT!"

Derek's face turned a deeper shade of brown as he cheeks flushed. "Yeah... OK," he said, nearly swallowing his words. "Ms. Martin, you want me to help you with anything?"

Sally was stunned by his sweetness. "Why, Derek, that would be fine. Thank you!" She winked at Keanna, out of his sight, "Why I might even find something for you to eat, so you won't starve between now and dinnertime!" Sally laughed and said, "Come on inside. You want to keep us company, Kee?"

"Oh, no!" Keanna chuckled. "I got things to do, too! I'll be back at 6 or so... If you all finish early, just come on over." She put an affectionate hand on her nephew's shoulder. "You be good and mind whatever Ms. Martin says, right?" She admonished him with an easy voice and then turned and walked away. Her heels clicked a fading staccato pattern on the cement as Sally led her serendipitous helper into the house.

"Now seriously, Derek," Sally said, "Are you hungry? I can build you a sandwich in no time at all."

"Naw, ma'am," Dereck answered, looking up at her and grinning. "That just was Aunty, teasin' me." He gave Sally a long appraising look and added, "But I'm kinda thirsty. You got any... uh, milk?"

Sally did a double-take at Derek's almost imperceptible hesitation and stress on the word 'milk.' "Am I imagining things or was that some double-entendre innuendo?" She asked herself. She decided to pass it off at face value. "Umm, no, actually," She answered truthfully, "Claude finished it this morning. How about an iced tea?"

"Naw, that's OK," Derek answered without guile. "What you want me to do for you?"

"OK, then," Sally grinned, "First we need to get the ladder from the garage. It's on the wall, you can't miss it." She pointed through the kitchen to the garage door. "Bring it to the master bedroom down at the end of the hall. The attic access is through the closet there."

Sally had the shelf clutter and all the clothes on the rod pushed against the far wall of the closet by the time Derek fetched the ladder. He stood looking at her, as she bent over, moving the last pair of shoes to the corner, making room beneath the trap door in the ceiling. "Damn! That green ass is FINE!" He declared to himself. His dick, loose in silk boxers under his track pants, agreed noticeably. "Where you want me to... put it, Ms. Martin?" He said with a soft cough.

Sally looked over her left shoulder. "There's that little pause again," she noted. "Right here, Derek," she said, pointing to the space she had just created. Her formerly size 37DD breasts were already beginning to overfill her now too small bra. As she turned and straightened up, the scoop neck of her blouse fell away from her chest and showed off their deep cleavage. "Right there, huh? Sho' 'nuff, hot stuff!" Derek said silently, staring unabashedly at Sally's displayed tits, pushing over the top edge of her bra under the cotton lace cut-outs. Aloud, he simply said, "OK," and maneuvered the ladder to the wall. He turned around and looked down into Sally's oval face, but his gaze bypassed her hazel eyes and cleft chin, seeking a second aerial view of her chest. "You want me to get up in there now?" He said innocently, with an open smile.

Sally was having a difficult time. She could not evaluate whether her charged feelings were held over from her earlier flashback to her first fuck, to Claude's absence, to her pregnancy or, simply to her imagination. But, it was certainly not her imagination that she was looking into the lustful, hungry, dark eyes of a young, dusky, handsome man-child with a kielbasa in his track pants. "What's wrong with me? I'm so goddamned HORNY!" She acknowledged to herself, even as her self argued back, "So WHAT? Are you thinking Claude isn't fucking Megan, as well as Nel? Didn't you give HIM the green light, so long as he 'saved all his babies' for you and Nel?"

Sally caved. She stepped forward, embracing Derek with her left arm and rubbing her hidden tummy against his smooth polyester jacket. "Yes, Dereck," she breathed, tugging at its zip-front with her right hand and slowly creeping the slide down, exposing his white ribbed cotton tank undershirt. The heel of her hand pressed firmly against his hard chest. She felt it rise as he inhaled deeply. "now would be... just perfect." Her pussy tingled with anticipation.

Derek was more than a little surprised by Sally's move. He was not inexperienced, but was used to chasing or cajoling girls his own age. This was a totally different playbook. He wrapped Sally up and squeezed her, planting his thick lips on her mouth, tasting her sweet breath, dropping his left hand onto her wonderful bottom. She mewled into his cavern as he chewed her tongue.

"Hyyannh!" Sally groaned, tearing her face free, "But not here," she gasped. "On the BED!" She pulled loose from Derek's hug and led him by the hand the few steps to the king-sized bed. Standing beside it, facing the young man, she finished unzipping his jacket and continued her hand movement straight down and inside the waistband of his warm-ups. "My god, he's as big as Monster!" she thought, referring to the acrylic dildo she regularly had used before Claude arrived in Denver from Portland last May. She inserted her fingers through the vent of his silk boxers, slid his foreskin down his dick's neck and pressed her thumb onto the slit on his great bulb. It was tacky with his pre-cum.

"Nnnnyyaahh." Now, it was Derek who moaned. Her fingers, wrapped on his cock, squeezed their way down his 10 inches to his fat balls. She cradled and pushed them, in his sack, up against his root, extending her long middle finger between his legs, along his ass crack. He grabbed her shoulders in his big hands and pulled her peasant blouse down, baring her melon tops in their holders. He bent his head and kissed each breast just above the edge of her bra, pushing his tongue under the seams, searching until he found her stiffening nipples. His fingers unhooked the center clasp, peeling the underwired cups away from her tits.

"Aahhhhnnn" Sally exclaimed as Derek closed his mouth around her right halo and tugged her aching tip. He cupped and hefted her left breast with his right hand while he pushed his left under her shorts' rear waistband, covering her bottom as if he was palming a basketball. Sally raised her left hand, under Derek's open jacket, and crawled her way over his flat hard back, dragging his undershirt loose from his waist as her fingers sprouted beneath his collar. She crabbed her fingernails over his nappy scalp and pressed him tighter to her boob. "Hnnnnn," she moaned, "Keep... sucking... Derek," she whispered breathlessly, "Maybe I've... got milk... after all." Her fib was irrelevant to both of them. He growled and redoubled his effort, crushing her other breast in his powerful grip.

Sally twisted her body and fell back on the bed with her knees spread wide. She arched her toes, in her scuffs on the floor, and flattened her thighs against the side of the mattress. Derek abandoned her bosom and knelt between her calves. His hands slid over her ribs, surrounding her domed tummy. "I never felt a pregnant lady before," he said, regretting, as soon as it came out, how stupid he sounded. He tapped her navel several times lightly with his right middle and ring fingertips. Chuckling softly, he observed, "You sound just like a ripe watermelon..." Derek kissed her naked stomach while Sally laughed and raised her arms, pulling her white top and open bra over her head then tossing them on the floor.

"Go on, Thumper," Sally encouraged, "I'm sturdy. Touch it, tap it, find out what it's all about." She lowered her arms and massaged his strong shoulders as he circumnavigated her baby bump with his splayed fingers. He kissed her belly, drilling his tongue to the bottom of her navel as he pressed and slid his hands all over her abdomen. Her cunt thrilled under his attention.

Sally pushed Derek down, closing her legs over his shoulders, rubbing her thighs on his ears. He smelled her sex-scent through her clothes. She lifted her butt from the bed as he stretched her green waistband, lowering her shorts. Her cotton panties' soaked crotch announced her fully outlined primed pussy lips. Her thick dark muff was a shadowy tufted triangle behind a thin veil. Derek licked his lips. His nostrils flared, taking in her exciting pungent fragrance. He planted his face on her twat and sucked her abundant fluids through the underwear while his hands pulled them over her hips and bunched them, under his chin, with her Bermuda shorts.

Sally clasped her hands behind Derek's head and tugged. He sealed his lips to her cunny and dredged her with his tongue and broad nose. At the top of her crease he latched onto her clit and rolled it between his rubbery lips. "AAyyeess! Oh Yes, OHHH YESSSS!" Sally cried as he sparked her climax. "Don't stop NOW! You've drawn my butter... GIMME your CREAM!"

Derek stood and stepped out of his pants and boxers, leaving his Reeboks on. His large thick cock was utterly black against his lighter medium brown dusty body color. Its purple-rose fireman's hat shone. Sally scooted back to the center of the bed, pushing her shorts and panties off, as she oriented herself with her head on the pillows and her toes pointed to the mattress corners at the foot.

Derek wasted no time clambering up between her thighs. He pointed his ready cock at her hoop and drove the lane. "UUuuuunnhh!" Sally gasped. Claude had a nice size cock and it was plenty chubby, but she had forgotten what Monster felt like until Derek slammed into her, stretching her wider and deeper than she had felt for 4 months. "Nnnnaaahhh," she moaned in ecstasy as he pulled halfway out and drove in for another slam dunk.

"Guhn! Guhn! Guhn!" Derek gnarred deep in his throat with every thrust. He was unsophisticated, but efficient, and every poke pushed Sally closer to her pinnacle. "Guhn! Guhn! Guhn!" Derek was also quickly approaching his resolution and, in fact, fired first. "GRAAGGGHHH!" He froze, buried to the hilt in Sally's sleeve. His excited dick discharged his main load in a single massive volley, then twitched and flexed as the stay-behind-Charlies rushed from his nuts to join their companions.

Sally clawed Derek's back with her nails. "No, Thumper! NO! DON'T YOU STOP!" She cried in frustration, beating on his ass with her heels, as her tension began a decrescendo without achieving its erotic fullness.

Derek restarted his rhythm, with difficulty because his young cock thought he was done. He pushed his hips forward and pulled back dutifully over and over. Sally wept, searching for the return of her joy. Finally, she fell loose and flopped her legs and arms. She knew it was over.

Derek rolled to his left. His soft hose retreated from its warm hiding place and lay unconcerned against his thigh. "Sorry, Ms. Martin," he drawled sincerely. "You just so new and different I couldn't hold it back no longer."

Sally rolled onto her side and stroked Derek's downcast face. "No worries, Derek," she buzzed, graciously, "I'll put you in again." She kissed him lightly and got off the bed. "I'm going to the bathroom. When I get out we'll look in the attic. OK?"

"Yes, ma'am!" Derek exclaimed with a toothy grin. "Thank you, Ms. Martin!"

12