Family Weekend Ch. 06: Marshmallows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Settling herself across his thighs, Nel felt John's fat cock pushing through his briefs against her cunny. She tingled from toes to nose. Turning her face to her right and looking across his hairy burly chest, she said, "Ready when you are, Uncle Johnny!"

WHACK! John's palm resounded against Nel's pink flesh, leaving a red imprint. "YIIII!" She yelped, "That was really HARD!" WHACK! He smote her again, harder still, but flat-handed. He left his palm on her cheek in the follow-through, feeling her heat rise through his hand to his wrist. His cock leapt in his underwear. He wished he were naked, too. Nel bit her lip, determined not to give the satisfaction of crying in pain. WHACK! The third stroke fell hardest of all. John had cupped his hand and the blow boomed as trapped air pushed out. He splayed his fingers immediately and squeezed the tenderized muscle. His ring finger tip detected fresh flow of feminine lubricants from her quivering cunt. Nel whimpered and twitched. The pain, though very sharp, quickly dissipated and her pussy was opened and closed upon itself, seeking more direct stimulation.

John slid his right hand between Nel's chest and the seat, urging her to sit up as he praised her stoicism. "That's a good girl, Nel," he said with a soothing voice. "Well done!"

Claude thought, "Sauce for the goose, buddy!" He swiftly turned Megan over his knees, denying her any refusal, and said, "Same for you, Megan." Without the benefit of Nel's advance warning, Megan missed the opportunity to be either prepared or flippant. WHACK! Claude lowered his mitt with a full stroke, bouncing off Megan's ass and returning with a second smack like lightning. WHACK!

"YOWEEEE!" Megan caterwauled. The first strike was still burning her bottom when the second bolt struck in precisely the same spot with at least equal force. Claude had lit a brushfire in her cunt and her body poured out its lotion to extinguish it. He rubbed a circle around her cheeks and sunk his hand along her crack until his fingers were immersed in her goopy grotto. Leaving his right hand in place, with his middle finger on Megan's clit, he smashed his left palm down in a crossover strike to the same bright welt on her pale skin. WHACK! He pancaked her ass and pussy between his digits. She screamed. John, Nel and Claude all recognized her orgasmic coloratura voice. Megan's climax drenched Claude's boxers as he finished polishing her button and rubbing her cheeks.

"OK, Sweetie," Claude cooed, "I think you're done. You can sit up now. Do you need any help?"

Megan rose, shaking, from his wet lap and sat on the settee beside Claude. "No, I'm OK... that was... pretty fucking... amazing, though," she gasped as her breathing normalized. "I didn't think I... could come... that hard that quick!"

Nel laughed across the coffee table. "I told you before, Meg," she said with unrestrained family pride, "Uncle Claude is totally awesome!"

The next roll, out of Claude's cup, was a YAHTZEE of sixes. The quartet stared dumbstruck at the 30 pips scattered like ants at a picnic. Claude spoke first. "Controller 6 - ACT. Everyone is immune and a washout. I say we call it an omen and declare the game over with no winners or losers. The 'ACT' should be 'Get in the hot tub, everyone!'" He laughed and challenged, "Any arguments against?"

John stood and extended his right hand around the group. "Great idea, Claude," he concurred. "The stars should be out. Won't be a moon to speak of, since it was new on Thursday, but the sky is cloud-free. Should be a pretty night to soak."

12