Family Weekend Ch. 07: Off The Bench

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HYUNH!" Derek grunted when his shrunken scrotum slapped against Sally's junction.

"OHHHH!" Sally groaned, feeling his hardened largeness fill her entirely.

"HYUNH!... OHHHH!" They growled in unison. Derek thrust up and in while Sally raked his back through his jacket and bounced her bottom off the oak front door, impaling herself ever deeper on Derek's spear.

Their passion quickly consumed them. Derek clenched his glutes, crunched his abs and exploded his firework while Sally's rollicking climax re-doubled. "YEAHHH, AUNTY!" Derek cheered as his cock flexed in Sally's contracting channel. "There you GOOOOOO!"

"Ayeeeeeessss! OHH, MY GOD! YESSSSS!" Sally shrieked, then bent her head and bit into Derek's shoulder through his jacket and undershirt, stifling further noise but doing nothing to stop the ecstatic terror ripping her pussy and soothing it with its balm.

When their storms subsided and they were no longer panting and gasping, Sally kissed Derek sweetly. "Hmmmm," she hummed against his lips, "We better get going. Keanna may not wait... don't want her to knock on the door right NOW, do we?" She bent down for her underwear.

Derek put his hands under Sally's armpits, stopping her in mid-squat. "Leave them, Aunt Sally," he said softly. "I don't want no lid on my box." He kissed her and stepped away, pulling his own shorts and warm-ups back to his waist, before stooping to scoop Sally's dropped keys, compact and lipstick into her bone clutch. He straightened up, palming Sally's damp briefs, handed her her purse and said, "Let's go see if Aunt Keanna is ready for us." Sally turned and opened the front door, unaware of Derek inhaling her sex-scent from the crotch of her drawers before he shoved the balled up cotton wad into his jacket pocket.

12