Family Weekend Ch. 08: Double Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, yeahh, Aunty," Derek answered softly, "Don't see why not... but," he paused.

"But, what?" Asked Sally, sliding behind the teen and running her hands on his ribcage.

"But, you all are wearing clothes and Aunt Keanna asked for this lotion... What you want me to do with THAT?" Derek seemed genuinely uncertain about how to proceed.

Keanna hooked her thumbs under the hoody of her shift and raised her arms. Her dress pulled straight up her tall cocoa brown body, revealing her pussy encased in a luminous purple satin triangle and string thong. She held the dress' hood in her right hand, high above her head, and used her left hand to clear the dress hem above her prominent unrestrained bosom. Then she tugged the jersey fabric the rest of the way off her head and tossed garment over the arm of the nearby cushionless couch. In her old pro form she strutted, naked but for the G-string, twice around Derek and then to the lined up couch cushions, where she flipped away her high-heels and lay down on her right side, with her left leg propped akimbo on her heel. "Clothes?" She asked with a lilt in her voice. "What clothes, nephew? Front or back, top or bottom... You choose and tell me which way to roll."

While Derek gawked at the perfection of his aunt's body, Sally, still behind him, rapidly removed her blouse and bra, then stepped out of her skirt and sandals. It was her turn to sneak up on Derek. She closed the gap and laid her bare baby bump against the curve of his back, rubbing her boobs boldly across his shoulder blades. "I'm going to lay down too, Thumper," she whispered in his ear, "But first let me help you get rid of these long trousers." She pushed her hands inside the Pumas' waistband and shoved them down, squatting as she did so, maintaining full contact with her hands and belly on his rump, thighs and lower legs until the black polyester pants pooled on the floor around his Reeboks. Zip! Zip! Sally opened his leg cuffs and lifted Derek's shod feet free of the track pants. She stood, slowly reversing her slide, until she was hugging him from behind, running her hands flat against his iron chest, slipping the cotton undershirt this way and that over his sternum and gut. "There!" She declared, "Now you seem more, oh, I don't know... masseur-like?" She tittered. Keanna laughed with her as she watched Sally step around her nephew and bend down to lay on her back on the loveseat and chair cushions. Sally pushed her breasts up as she bent her arms behind her head. Her hips lay flat, her knees spread apart and the soles of her feet touched. Her moist pink gash sparkled beneath her light brown beaver at the top of the diamond formed by her bowed legs. "No choices, here, Thumper," Sally said with a wink, "I want my tummy rubbed first!"

Derek knew he was going to be challenged by this opportunity. His dick was already as hard as a crowbar and stabbing through the vent in his silk boxers. He knelt on the carpet between his 'clients' and silently wished for the tenacity and focus necessary to avoid instantly dousing them with his own cream before he even had the Jergen's pump fixture unlocked. Keanna thought a bit of distracting conversations would help her sister's son maintain himself in the beginning. "Thumper?" She asked, still laying on her side, waiting for Derek's direction, "Where's THAT coming from?" She asked no one in particular.

Derek chuckled. "Oh, that's just Sally being cute," he answered. "When she let me touch her belly, I kinda thumped it with my fingers, like I'd do a melon, to see if it was ripe." He grinned and reached over with his left hand and popped his fingertips on Sally's raised stomach. Her navel made a kissing noise but her taut tummy echoed with a dull thud. "See what I mean?" He asked Keanna. "Anyhow, now she like to call me 'Thumper' and I kind like to THUMP HER, so that's how we do." Keanna's ploy had an effect. As Derek talked his dick drooped. It was still fat and outside his shorts, but the purple head had withdrawn into his black foreskin.

Meanwhile, Derek had silently guided Keanna to lay on her back, similarly to Sally's pose, and had squirted a figure-8 of Jergen's on each woman's abdomen. Now he was busily working his hands in tandem, rubbing the lotion into them. He moved from their bellies to their breasts and massaged from the outside in. He imagined he was in an ice cream parlor. Sally had two big scoops of vanilla on her chest and they peaked into hard bright cherries. On his right, his aunt's smaller, but healthy, scoops of chocolate ice cream rose to firm heights capped with thick black raspberries on small ultra-cacao discs. Sally and Keanna were soon squirming and moaning as his powerful fingers and palms worked deep into their tissues and underlying muscles. He methodically covered all areas of their torsos and tummies, but he found himself magnetically drawn lower and lower until, ultimately, his massage became very limited in its scope.

Neither woman minded, or if they did, they found no words to complain, so occupied were they with their animal responses and guttural noises. Derek pulled away his aunt's purple pussy patch and stretched its straps free of her butt. He pressed the heels of his hands against the soft lips of each cunt and burrowed his fingers into the pubic forests. He closed his eyes and concentrated on the different textures of the hairs. Then he felt the amazing similarities as he slipped his fingers between the lips and plied along the slick grooves from their tunnel holes to their clits. Keanna began rhythmically lunging her hips against Derek's fingers, while Sally was an erratically writhing snake. Her pelvis rocked and rolled unpredictably but always maximizing her pussy's contact with Derek's massaging digits.

"Nyyaaahh!"

"Uuuhhhnn!"

"Ayyyeee"

Hnnnnnnnn!"

The chorus of whimpering moans grew and mingled such that Derek had a hard time knowing whether he was hearing Sally or Keanna. He was also having a hard time with his own inner feelings. His ice creams had melted all over both his hands. His scooper was back to its full size and waving around. It was confusing and frustrating because he wanted to fuck them both and didn't know where to start, or even, if he could.

Sally's tide was rising fast and she had good reason to fear she would not catch it without intervention. She rolled away from Derek, forsaking his hand, and crawled to the loveseat. "Kee! Quick, Come over here with me!" Sally barked at her friend with undeniable urgency. Keanna scooted away from Derek and knelt beside Sally. Both women leaned over the cushionless settee and grabbed the sofa back, each draping her inside arm across the other's back. "DEREK!" Sally screeched hoarsely, desperately, "We NEED you, NOW! Get over here!"

Derek scrambled to kneel behind them, his knees dividing each set of legs. "Come on, THUMPER!" Sally cried, "Put that monster IN me!" She gasped as she felt Derek's cock drive home with a single long thrust. "Uhhn! Yess, now do KEE! Then come back to ME!"

Derek caught on and pulled out. Twisting to his right he drove his dick hard into his aunt's pink and brown gash. "Yiii! Oh My God! You're HUGE!" Keanna exclaimed as her nephew's turgid trunk overfilled her cunt, stretching it wider and deeper than she had ever known.

Derek gave Keanna an extra stroke, pulled out and shifted his hips to the left. "Hyuhh!" He grunted as he returned his dripping piston to Sally's lubricated sleeve. Two hard shoves and then back to Keanna. "Hyuhh! Hyuhh!" There kinky pubes meshed like Velcro. Then he returned to re-enter Sally.

The ladies were primed and after a couple of switches all three lovers' muscle memories helped them establish a consistent and fulfilling rhythm. Derek was worried about what would happen when he shot his load. "Who gonna get it? Who do I WANT to get it? Can I PICK?" These questions were soon enough irrelevant. Sally screamed and climaxed first, while Derek was fully lodged against her back chamber. She crashed her walls on his prick, fighting its egress unsuccessfully. Keanna's orgasm was only moments behind. When she heard Sally cry, her own dam broke, just as Derek's engorged know split her labia. "Hyuhh! Hyuhh!" He pushed deep and was at the top of his second thrust when he felt his balls let loose. "AUNTY! Oh AUNTY!" He shouted as his semen sprayed into her halls.

"ME TOO, THUMPER!" Sally yelled hysterically, "Give it to ME TOO, GODDAMMIT!"

Derek popped his cock from Keanna's twerking twat and jammed it, still firing, into Sally. "Hyuhh! Hyuhh! Hyuhh!" He rapidly stroked in her slippery sluice holding himself in after the third plunge.

"Get BACK HERE, Derek," Keanna croaked, "Don't leave me hanging! I WANT YOU!"

Derek was getting dizzy but he gamely returned to his aunt's cunt and deposited his final jets of jism where they might do the most good. "AAHHHH, Yesss! OH GOD! YEsssss!" Keanna babbled while she worked her kegel muscles and milked Derek's tiring, but willing nuts, of their reserve elixir.

"Oh sweet Jesus!" Sally exhaled profanely as her crisis wound down. "You did great, Thumper! So proud of you!"

Derek, exhausted from the workout, flopped over the women's backs. His long arms snaked around their stomachs and he gently kneaded his fingers in their sweaty skin while he recovered his breath. "Th-thank you... Aunt... Sally," he said when he was able.

Keanna turned her face left and nuzzled Derek's neck, kissing him lightly. "Oh yeah, I get the 'Thumper' now, nephew..." Her voice tailed off into a lilting chuckle. "You know what I think would be great right now? A SAUNA... What do you say, let's go!" She stood and tugged Derek's arm, encouraging him to stand.

When he did Sally got up also. "I've never done that," she confessed. "What's it like?"

"It's like nothing else." Keanna answered. "You gotta experience it at least once, girl."

"Is it safe for my baby?" Sally asked nervously.

Keanna spread her hands and shrugged. "You know, I don't know... Tell you what, Derek and I will sauna... you just take a nice shower. We can call it a night and next week, when you see your doctor, you ASK about it. We can always do it anytime."

Sally was relieved and thought this was a sensible idea. "OK" she said, picking up her clothes. She put on her blouse and skirt and slipped on her flat sandals. "I'll just go home now and take that shower and tuck myself into bed." She arched up on her toes and kissed Derek deeply, stroking his broad back with her flat palm. "Good night, Derek. You are so lucky to have an aunt like Keanna... make sure you show your appreciation!" She giggled and stepped over to Keanna. "Good night, Kee, thanks for not thinking I'm a party-pooper. Let's get together tomorrow, OK?"

"Absolutely," Keanna nodded enthusiastically. "C'mon, Derek, I'm getting cold standing here all naked." Sally, purse and bra in hand, let herself out the front door as Keanna and Derek drifted down the hall to the sauna bath.

12