Family's Big Win Ch. 02

Story Info
Lottery win allows for big changes.
3.8k words
4.38
51.4k
49

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
09cutter
09cutter
421 Followers

We were traveling up Highway 1 toward San Francisco, looking for a place to call home. My wife Mary, my sons Mike and Brian, my daughter Amy, and me Todd. We were traveling in an expensive Motorhome. Huge and luxurious, because I had won a shitload of money in the lottery.

The previous two nights and day, we had been involved in a incest-fest. The five of us had fucked each other nearly to death. Not that I was complaining, nor were my sons. My wife and daughter could be twins, but for the age difference. Both are petite and tight.

Or at least they were tight til my son, Mike, got to them. You see, Mike was the result of a fling my wife had the night before our wedding. The real father, as well as Mike, have really large cocks.

We had just hit S.F. and I was having a hell of a time with that big beast of a motorhome, on those hills. I finally parked it, and called a limo service. Like I said, I won a shitload of money.

The stretch limo was at our disposal for three days, complete with uniformed driver. We toured all the sights, Chinatown, the wharf, museums, everything. At the end of three days, beautiful as it is, we decided we did not want to live there.

During this time, at night in the beast (as we affectionately called it), we had interchangeable sleeping arrangements. With three men and two receptive, and desireable women, the combinations are almost unlimited. I found out a lot about myself, my wife and my children. Mostly how lustful we could all be.

The beast came with a king size bed in the master suite, a set of bunk beds behind sliding doors, a bunk that came down from the ceiling over the front cab, and two sleeper sofas. Of course it cost more than most mansions, but the interest on my lottery winnings probably paid for it while we were driving around California.

Deciding we didn't want to live in a cold climate, we left San Francisco, and headed south instead of going north to Oregon and Washington state. Next stop, Vegas. We didn't want to live there, but none of us had been there. It was a long drive, but we made it. Of course, I was distracted by my children and wife making use of the king size bed while I drove.

Every time Mike stuck his big cock in one of the women, they would be screaming like banshees. At one point, after fucking my wife, Mike came and sat next to me, still nude. I glanced down to see his monster cock still glistening with their juices.

"Did she pass out again?" I asked him

"She always does." We had learned that he had this effect on women. He fucked them into unconsciousness.

"Braggart." I kidded him.

"It's not bragging if it's true." Mike replied. And it was true. Mary and Amy both were out of it for a good 5 to 10 minutes after being with him.

"Where is Brian?"

"Fucking Amy on one of the bunks." he said nonchalantly. I glanced at his cock again, and saw it starting to rise.

"Don't you ever get enough?"

"I hope not." he laughed.

Having recovered from her euphoria, Mary appeared still nude also. Fortunately we were on a fairly deserted road, or they would have been on display.

"Brian is fucking Amy again. I think he is trying to prove something." Mary said. It did seem that way, he had been fucking one or the other of them as soon as he was able.

"He said that sharing a room with me was depressing, because of my dick being bigger than his. Maybe that has something to do with it."

"I'll have a talk with him." I said. "In the meantime, just give him some room."

"I'm just waiting for him to finish with Amy, With his load in her, I'll be able to slide in easier."

Brian came out soon, and Mike and Mary grabbed Amy and headed for the master bedroom. Brian sat beside me with a bottle of water, trying to rehydrate after his workout with Amy.

"Is everything alright with you, Brian? You have been fucking non stop for days now."

"I dunno, Dad. It's just that every time is see Mikes big cock I gotta fuck something. Even when we were kids, when he would get dressed, and that thing was swinging around, I just get so horny. I mean, I like girls, but sometimes I just.. well ..I just want to suck it. Is that bad? Do you think I'm gay?"

"No, Brian, I don't think you're gay. Maybe bi, but you have been fucking the girls too much to be gay. Besides, I know just how you feel. Ever since I saw him stick that big thing in your mom, I've been mesmerized by it. It is truly an awesome cock. Anyone, male or female, would be captivated by it."

"I guess I have just been trying to prove to myself that I wasn't gay." About that time we heard Amy yell out, we knew Mike had hit bottom in her again. "Do you think he knows? Sometimes I think he is just flaunting that big cock in front of me to drive me crazy. Even when we were growing up, it seemed like he spent a lot of time nude around me."

"Mike is not malicious in any way. If he suspected you liked it, he probably thought he was doing you a favor by letting you look."

Brian thought for a minute, "You know Dad, I think you're right. I can't tell you the number of times I jerked off with Mike's cock on my mind. That was before I started fucking girls."

"Well, to be honest, I did too. Night before last, in San Francisco, while you were busy with your mom, and Mark was pounding Amy senseless."

Brian looked at me kind of funny then asked "Have you ever been with a guy, Dad?"

"No, but we all think about it. It's only natural to be curious. Like in gym, taking showers with the other guys, we all look. We act like we don't, but we do. Especially when you're young, you worry about how you compare to the other guys. Then you see one like Mike has, it would make anyone stop and think. You grew up seeing it, if you're bi, that was probably torturous. You probably had to whack off a couple times a day."

"More like five or six." Brian added

"He probably knew that too. Maybe you should see how far he will let you go with him." We heard Amy scream out another orgasm.

"I hope you don't want to talk to Amy for a while." he said. We both had to laugh.

I had called ahead, and got us a suite at Caesars Palace. It was beautiful. Great view of the strip. It only had two bedrooms, oh well, we would just have to make sacrifices.

It was late when we arrived, so we all showered and ordered room service. The showers were huge, with multiple shower heads. So we all bathed together, sort of like the Romans did. It was quite fun actually, all those wonderful bodies naked and soapy. I noticed that Brian actually wrapped his hand around Mike's cock a couple of times, which didn't seem to bother Mike.

The food was excellent, and although I'm not much of a drinker, the five of us killed off two bottles of champagne. Brian and Amy took one bedroom, Mike, Mary, and I, took the other.

We were both working on Mary, one on the top half, one on the bottom then we switched. She had one orgasm when I was eating her and one with Mike's tongue in her. Mike started to mount her when she said "Let your dad go first." I didn't know if it was that she just wanted me, or that she wanted me to pave the way for Mike's cock. Either way I wasn't complaining.

I boarded her and was going pretty good, when Mike put his cock in her mouth, just inches from my face. I watched her struggle to take it in. She only managed the fat head, and maybe an inch or two. I was hard for her to keep it in her mouth while I fucked her, so she would take it out, and moan a bit, then swallow it again. She saw me watching her, and she took him out, held it up to me and said "Kiss your son's cock."

I hesitated for only a few seconds, then leaned in and kissed it on the head. I'm sure she could feel my cock lurch in her, so she stroked him a few times, bringing some precum to the tip. "Lick it." Again I only hesitated shortly before sticking my tongue out and consuming the proffered nectar. I had eaten his cum from her pussy a few times, but straight from the source was different. I unloaded in her.

As I withdrew from her, Mike said "Thanks for lubing her up for me Dad." and climbed into position. Balanced above her, his cock missed the mark, so I grabbed it and put it where it belonged. Again Mike said "Thanks Dad." and started the long trek inward.

Mary put her hand on her belly, just below her navel "I can feel you moving in me." I placed my hand there, and sure enough, I could feel the fat knob of his cock moving back and forth in her. I will never know what it's like being that deep in a woman.

I think I will never tire of watching Mike fuck Mary. It's a marvelous thing to witness. It's like what God had in mind when he created sex for pleasure as well as reproduction. The entire process, from beginning to end is exquisite. The Grand Masters would have loved to put it on canvas. Porn producers should be so lucky to get it on video.

The expressions on her face change throughout. He is a master of the dance. He watches his partner to know where to lead them, but he is definitely leading. He knows when to thrust hard or soft, deep or shallow. When to grind and when to pound them to a crescendo. And though he is the master of the dance, his partner is his main focus, and the beneficiary of his expertise.

It is quite a dilemma for me, I want her to have total satisfaction, but it appears she only receives that from another man. I am totally turned on by her having sex with another man, but it is obvious that she enjoys it more with him than with me. In addition, that other man happens to be our son,

We spent the next two days enjoying Vegas. We got comped tickets to shows, because being rich makes you a high roller I guess. I did manage to spend some time in the casino. The kids aren't old enough to gamble, so mom took them shopping. Good thing the beast has lots of cargo room.

The second night in Vegas, we were back in the suite after a great meal and show. Brian asked Mike "Do you think you could not fuck Amy tonight? Her pussy is just closing up after the last time, and I would like to have her when she is tight for a change."

Amy looked peeved, "Hey! It's my pussy you're talking about. I will decide who fucks it and when." said Amy rather indignantly. After a minute she calmed down and added "He's right though, you do stretch me out a bit. Not that I'm complaining." she laughed.

"Why not do like we did last night, Mike? Let Brian go first while she is still tight. That will lube her up for your monster cock." I suggested. The three of them went into one bedroom, and Mary and I went to the other.

"Does it bother you that Mike has been stretching me out?" Mary asked when we were alone.

"Well, It's funny, I have always wanted to see you with another man. Especially one with a big cock, Mike certainly fills that bill. Although I did have something a little smaller in mind. " I said trying to ease her worries.

"You never told me that."

"Well, I didn't want to hurt our relationship, and I didn't want you to think less of me. You know like I wasn't manly enough or inferior in some way. But it's different with Mike, he can't steal you away from me because he's our son. Secondly I didn't know you had already been with a big cock, so you know how I compare already, and have for years without hurting our relationship."

"Now, it's just a matter of sexual fun. We both enjoy you getting a big cock. For me, when I fuck you after Mike, I like knowing you have been pleasured very well already. Your pussy could be as deep and wide as the Grand Canyon, and I would still cum pretty quickly. Just watching you with him gets me close, and then sliding into your well used pussy, and knowing how it got that way, makes me cum."

"That's why I love you. You're always thinking of me, even if it's not to your best interest." Mary smiled and took my cock in her mouth. She worked it for a while. Then she asked "You like knowing Mike fucks me better than you do?" as she continued to stroke me.

"Yes, I love knowing you are completely sated. Even if someone else does it for you." I could barely get the words out. She was slobbering on the head and then concentrating on it with her hand.

"You don't mind if I like his big cock more than yours?"

She barely got my cock back in her mouth and caught the first volley down her throat. She swallowed my load and said "I'll take that as a no."

We left Vegas, and headed towards Flagstaff Arizona. We didn't want to live there either, but we wanted to see the Grand Canyon,

I parked the beast in a nice R.V. camp, and rented a car. The canyon is an awe inspiring sight. It's hard to imagine the millions of years it took to carve it out.

It was pretty late when we got back to the beast. We decided to spend another day in Flagstaff, before moving on. The next day, as we were lazing around, a truck hauling a decent looking camper pulled into the space next to us.

The beast has a canopy that extends from the top, and a cooktop/grill that pulls out from one of the storage compartments. Another compartment has a wetbar and fridge.

We were just relaxing under the canopy, when the driver of the truck came over. "That is one beautiful piece of machinery you've got there." He said while strolling over.

"Thank you, we like it. Want a beer?" I offered.

"That's mighty kind of you. Name's John Waters, and this here is the apple of my eye, Nancy." he said gesturing to the pretty young girl who just came around the camper. He took the beer with his left hand and offered his right for a handshake.

I introduced my family, and caught sight of the boys eyeing Nancy. Offering John and Nancy seats under the canopy, we all set down and got acquainted.

It seems John lost his wife to breast cancer just before Nancy graduated at the end of school, so she is the same age as Amy. He and Nancy took a break from reality, and ended up here. It's funny how his bad luck and my good luck brought us together at the same place, at the same time.

John seemed a nice sorta guy, though still in shock over his loss. After a while, the kids decided to go swimming at the camp pool. They went to their respective places to change into swimwear, and returned. Mike and Brian took notice of Nancy's long legs and big breast. John tried to hide his interest in Amy's petite figure displayed in a very small bikini. Mary and I both noticed a tent form in his shorts.

As the kids left, I said to John "We both are fortunate to have very beautiful daughters." nodding to his crotch.

He was very embarrassed, covered his lap with his hand and said "I'm so sorry. You see, since my wife was ill, we haven't had.. uh.. relations in over a year. I guess it's starting to catch up to me." Mary looked at him sympathetically, then glanced over at me. I thought for a moment and then nodded at Mary.

"John, have you ever seen the inside of one of these large motorhomes?"

"No, Todd, I can't say that I have."

"Mary, why don't you show John around the inside? Really give him the full tour."

She looked at me questioningly, I nodded again at her. Then she said "I'd be delighted to give John the full tour."

Just as they closed the door, I saw Mike and Nancy sneak around the side of John's camper. I was sitting outside about fifteen minutes, wondering if Mary and John were doing anything. The thought gave me a raging boner. She had been faithful to me until just recently, and then only with our sons. Even though I silently gave her permission, would she go through with it?

I got up from my chair, and headed to the door. Just then I heard a yell come from John's camper, and knew that Mike had hit bottom in Nancy. Chuckling to myself, I opened the door and peeked around the corner. I could only see about half of the king size bed in the master suite. I could see Mary's legs wrapped around John's ass as he pounded into her. I only watched for a minute or so, before closing the door and returning to my chair outside.

There was a slight rocking motion going on with John's camper, and I flashed on an old adage. "If this camper's rockin', don't come knockin'" The rocking motion increased, then came the primal scream. Nancy would be out for a while.

A few minutes later, a very sheepish looking John exited the beast, followed by Mary. I noticed that Mary was wearing a different pair of shorts than earlier. I guess it was her way of letting me know they had been nude together. Of course, I already knew it was more than that.

I invited John and Nancy to join us for dinner, he cheerfully accepted. Mike and Nancy appeared, she was walking a little unsteadily, but she positively glowed. Mike's cheshire cat smile was telling also.

"Are you alright, Nancy?" John inquired, noticing her awkwardness.

"Yeah, Dad, I'm great, just great." she answered, a little too happily.

We grilled steaks and had a good time chatting with John. Since they were traveling from Texas, and we were going toward Texas, we doubted we would be seeing them again on our trip. He told us to check out a town called New Braunfels, which is between Austin and San Antonio. It's right on the Guadalupe River, in the Texas hill country. It was where they were from. We had intended to visit Dallas and Houston, I hadn't even thought about San Antonio and Austin. Texas is a mighty big state.

After they left, I couldn't wait to get Mary alone. We went to the master suite, and left the kids to their own devices.

"So,,, how was it?" I asked her as I was clawing at her shorts.

"Nice. Very nice."

"That's it? All you're gonna say is nice. I'm dying here, tell me everything."

"Well, I didn't spend a lot of time showing him around the beast. I had him in the bedroom pretty quickly. I kissed him, and he got the message. We undressed each other, he seem to appreciate my small frame. I guess his wife was built more like Nancy, tall with big tits. I wasn't expecting much until I got his shorts off. He was a little bigger than you, like two inches longer, and noticeably thicker. Not as big as Mike though.

"I sucked him a bit, but he was wanting to be in my pussy so bad, I couldn't keep him from it. He asked me if your cock was as big as his, and I said it wasn't. I think he liked that. He entered me slowly, like he was afraid of hurting me. I was just starting to like it when he shot his load in me. I was a little disappointed, thinking it was over. I guess he really hasn't had sex in a long time because he never went soft, and kept fucking me.

"I really got into it then, he was rotating his hips as he pounded into me. I was moaning and grunting. He asked me if I liked his big cock. I said I loved it. Then he asked if it was better than your's. I knew you would want me to tell him the truth so I said 'Yes', and that really got him pounding me hard. I had two nice orgasms before he came the second time."

I was stunned and stone hard. She told him his cock was bigger than mine. I was envious and excited. She admitted to me that he was better at fucking her than I was, and she told him so. I was hurt and horny. I was barely in her when I unloaded.

"I guess you're not angry that I fucked him."

"No. He obviously needed it, and I sorta gave you permission."

"Not to mention, you like hearing about me getting fucked by another man. I wish I'd known this side of you years ago. We could have been having lots of fun."

"We still can. Better late than never." My limp dick was still in her, and firming up. "So you liked his big dick?"

The next morning we were up and around so we could get an early start. We were having coffee out under the canopy before storing it away for our trip, when John and Nancy came over. We sat and enjoyed our coffee as the kids went inside. After an hour or so we exchanged phone numbers and I banged on the door to tell the kids to get ready to leave. When they came out, the girls looked pretty worn. John eyed them suspiciously. We said our goodbyes, and left.

09cutter
09cutter
421 Followers
12