Fan Support

Story Info
Life imitates art in New York City.
1.2k words
8.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

"Tim Donner? It's so great to finally meet you!"

Anne Griffin eagerly shook my hand as she entered the Connor Cafe. She quickly put down her shopping bags and took a seat across from me. I couldn't believe how gorgeous she was: thick, curly, shoulder-length light brown hair, flashing blue eyes, ivory-pale skin, a regal upturned nose.

"So, how are you doing?" she smiled.

"OK...was just sitting here thinking about a new story while I was waiting for you."

"Let me guess-it's about a cute Aussie girl who gets fucked by a black guy, right?"

"Well, I think you figured it out!"

We both laughed and ordered lunch; she ordered chicken tenders and lemonade while I ordered a cheeseburger and a Diet Coke. As we waited for lunch, Anne continued to talk, her hands fluttering beautifully as she spoke.

"I love how you write, and I love the fact that you actually respond to the feedback-so many of the writers don't!"

"I know...I don't know why that is."

"I certainly wish I could write like you."

"I'm sure you can!"

"Oh, come on, mate," she replied. "You're such a great writer."

"Thanks. But seriously, folks in your country are so creative-I don't think it would be hard for you at all."

"Well, if I only had the time!"

I chuckled. "Well, if you ever want any advice, you know how to get a hold of me."

Anne laughed. "So, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"How did you become so interested in Australian girls?"

"Well, I'll tell you. When I was about ten years old, I saw this ad in the paper for a movie called 'Sirens,' with Elle MacPherson."

"Right."

"The ad just showed her in a river, totally nude-she was photographed from the back-and I thought it was, like, absolutely beautiful."

Anne smiled. "I can certainly see why. Well, I know we don't all look like her-although there are a few girls in Melbourne who come close!"

"Yes, and you're one of them!"

"Oh, I wish!" Anne replied, her white cheeks turning red.

"No, I'm serious. You look great. Are you really 41? You look, like, ten years younger!"

"Oh, thank you...yes, I am 41. I hope you don't think that's too old!"

"No, not at all!"

"Thanks!"

I took a sip of water.

"So, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"You said in your e-mail that you liked my stories because you were really into black men. How did that come about?"

"Well, when I was six, my dad took us to see 'The Empire Strikes Back'-my dad was really into 'Star Wars.' That was the first one with Billy Dee Williams-"

"Lando Calrissian."

"Yes. I saw him and-oh my God!-I

fell in love right there. I told all of my friends and everyone in my family that I was going to marry him and have babies with him!"

"Really! Wow."

"Yes. Of course, they all thought I was crazy...although I have to say, you do kinda look like him!"

"Yeah, sure. Only thing we have in common is a mustache."

Anne winked. "I'm not joking."

Lunch finally arrived, and we continued to talk in between bites. It still hadn't sunk in that this gorgeous Australian lady had actually read and enjoyed my stories; it was even more incredible that she was actually here in New York, sitting across the table from me and stroking my leg with her bare foot.

"So," I asked, "when do you head back?"

"Monday," she replied. "This is the first time I've been in America since the divorce. So nice not to have to put up with an arsehole while I'm in your lovely country."

I nodded. I knew how painful divorce could be, and what a relief it was when the proceedings were finally over.

"Have you ever thought of moving to America?"

"Yes, but I know I'd get homesick...I don't know how these actors who come to your country deal with it. I guess you can say that Australia is the one thing I love more than black men!"

We both laughed and continued to talk. After lunch was over, Anne touched my hand.

"Can I ask you another question?"

"Sure."

"I know you write all about Aussie girls...have you ever actually been with an Aussie girl?"

"Uh, no."

She winked.

"Would you like to be?"

-

I tried desperately to hide my nervousness inside Anne's hotel room. I couldn't believe this was happening, and I was scared to death I'd disappoint her.

She kissed me and removed her white blouse, revealing a lacy black bra. She then removed her light-blue skirt, and my cock jumped at the contrast of her pale white thighs beneath her black panties.

She then removed my tie, unbuttoned my shirt and motioned for me to pull off my jacket. I stripped down to my T-shirt and boxers while she smiled eagerly.

She then took off her bra and panties, and my eyes delighted at the sight of her beautiful pale nude body. Her breasts were small but perfectly formed; a light-brown wisp of hair covered her pussy.

She motioned for me to remove my T-shirt, then smiled as she pulled down my boxers. "My God, that's a big black cock!" she exclaimed; I didn't have the heart to tell her that I had seen much larger black cocks in the locker room gyms I shared in high school and college.

I took her pale white hand and led her to the bed, kissing every inch of her body; her cheeks, her neck, her shoulders, her nipples, her arms, her fingers, her stomach. I went down on her eagerly and almost came myself as I heard her gasp in orgasmic delight. I kissed her inner thighs, sucked her toes, kissed her lovely freckled pale back and whispered in her ear that she was the most beautiful lady I had ever met.

It was an absolute thrill being inside of her; I couldn't get enough of her moaning as I pumped my cock into her pussy. I hadn't anticipated that I would actually end up in bed with this beautiful lady, so I didn't have any condoms on hand, and she mentioned nothing about pills. I thought of pulling out before I came, but I so wanted to come inside of her. My marriage had broken up in part because I wasn't interested at the time in having kids, but right now, the thought of Anne being pregnant aroused me to the point of madness. I groaned that I was going to come, and feared that she would ask me to come on her face.

"Yes, yes!" she screamed. "Please come inside of me."

-

We made love two more times before I left her hotel room, first fucking her in the shower, then moving back to the bed to fuck her tight, sweet pale ass. I didn't want to leave, and I didn't want her to leave the country, but I knew this series of moments wouldn't last.

That Monday, she flew back to Melbourne. Several weeks later, she e-mailed me to say that she was indeed pregnant, and that she absolutely wanted to be a mum to my child. I was overjoyed.

I'm making plans to move to Melbourne now, to be with my sweet and beautiful Anne. I always thought that I could only bring black men and Australian women together in fiction. I never imagined that my words would become my reality.

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

MILF and Chocolate Blue Eyez A horny BBC finds a hot MILF willing to play his game.in Interracial Love
The Godless Goddess Finding faith in each other on a first date.in Interracial Love
Heather Becomes a Sex Toy Heath's lover takes her to a party and she becomes a sex toy.in Interracial Love
Two White Married Wives Two wives stray for black cock.in Interracial Love
Girlfriends Brother Made Me Do It Husband has no idea I'm now a slut for Big Black Cockin Interracial Love
More Stories