Fancy Dress Party

Story Info
The best looking woman at the party was his tennis partner.
2.4k words
4.53
108.9k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 2 months after being transferred to our London office from my home in Vancouver, I got invited to a Fancy dress party.

"Just so you know, that means you wear a costume," my coworker Lynda told me. "I believe they might call them a costume ball over in Canada." Close enough, I thought.

I went to a costume store close to my office, and was pleased to come across a Royal Canadian Mounted Police costume, or "Mounties" as we call them in Canada. As it was very fitting with my heritage as a Canadian, so I decided to rent it for the party.

The night of the party arrived, and I got dressed up in my Mountie costume. I was actually quite impressed with how I looked. There is something about a man in uniform, even if he is just pretending for one night. "That should impress the local English girls," I said to myself as I did one last check in the mirror before heading out of the door.

When I arrived at the party, there was already a good number of people there. Everyone seemed impressed with my costume, and I soon had two the girls from my office following me around and flirting endlessly.

"Are you going to keep all the girls to yourself, or are you planning on sharing?" a voice behind me asked. I turned around to see a blonde woman in a black, spaghetti strap dress. She had a pretty face with deep blue eyes and an engaging smile. I was surprised to see a woman asking me to share the women at the party, but then I looked closer and realized that the blonde in the spaghetti strap dress wasn't quite who I expected.

"Blair, is that you?" I asked. Blair smiled and nodded. Blair is a co-worker of mine, and is definitely not a hot blonde woman. He's a light brown haired man who I've become friends with due to our shared passion for tennis.

Blair did a quick spin, "What do you think of my costume?"

"I didn't even recognize you. Honestly, when I first saw you, I thought you were a woman!"

I introduced Blair to the two girls from the office, and we chatted with them for a while. After an hour talking with the girls though, I was incredibly bored. They were pretty, but dumb as posts. It was getting late and I was starting to get tired.

"Blair, I think I'm going to head out," I said.

"I will as well," Blair said. "Do you want to head out together? Your place is on the way to my flat."

So Blair and I left the party, and started walking home. My place was about 10 blocks from the party, and Blair lived another 3 blocks beyond my place. I was feeling a little tipsy, so being out in the night air was refreshing, and Blair and I were joking and laughing as we walked home.

We approached a busy intersection. As we got to the curb, I put my arm around Blair's waist. Blair looked up at me. "What are you doing?"

I quickly retracted my arm. "Oh, sorry. I guess its instinct. When walking with a pretty woman at a busy intersection, I put my arm around her to protect her." Blair looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Not that I think you're a pretty woman," I continued, blushing with embarrassment.

Just then a car drove by, and two drunken guys hung their heads out the window and whistled at Blair. "Hey lovely!" one of them called.

Blair laughed. "It seems that those blokes think I'm a pretty woman." The light turned green, and we walked across the intersection. I made a conscious effort to stand further away from Blair than before. Suddenly the walk that had been lively and full of jokes was punctuated by a very awkward silence.

After a block of walking, Blair stopped and turned to me. "Why are you standing so far away from me now?"

"I guess I'm still embarrassed," I replied.

"Don't be embarrassed. I won't tell anyone. It was an instinctual reaction. I believe in instincts."

I was relieved, and Blair and I continued walking the few blocks left back to my apartment building, laughing and joking again. We arrived at the entry to my apartment building.

"Well, good night," I said to Blair, turning towards my building. Blair moved to stand in front of me so that we were standing face to face.

"Remember before when I said I believe in instincts?" Blair asked. I nodded. "I believe in just doing what feels like the right thing to do, and seeing how it plays out. Too much thought is bad. Do you agree?"

"Sure," I said, though the only thing I was really sure about was that I had no idea what Blair was talking about.

Blair smiled and looked down at the ground. "So now I am going to act without thinking, and see what happens," he said, and with that raised his arms and put his hands onto my chest. He looked up from the ground and we locked eyes. "I just did what my instincts were telling me to do. What do you instincts tell you to do now?" Blair asked me.

If I had thought about it, I probably wouldn't have done what I did next, but I took Blair's advice to heart, and just acted on instinct. I put my right hand on the back of Blair's neck, and pulled his face close to my face so I could kiss him. Our lips met, and for a moment Blair seemed tense and unsure, but his apprehension passed quickly, and soon our lips parted and our tongues touched.

Blair's hands moved from my chest to wrap around my back. My right hand continued to hold Blair's head while my left hand moved to the small of his back. We stood kissing outside of the front entry of my building for a good 10 minutes. I moved my left hand down his back until it was grasping his ass. Blair moaned and his hips thrust against mine. Blair broke off the kiss.

"Are we just going to stand out here all night, or are you going to invite me up to your flat?" he asked. I took Blair by the hand, and led me directly into my building. We were practically running as we bounded up the 3 flights of stairs to my apartment door. Blair was laughing with joy, a very tilting, feminine laugh.

I unlocked the door to my apartment, and grabbed Blair. We held onto each other tightly as we spun through the entry hall of my apartment and into the main room. Our lips were locked in passionate embrace, but somehow we managed to make our way over to the couch and fall onto it.

We continued to kiss, our bodies grinding against each other. My dick was hard as a rock. Blair threw off my Mountie hat, and soon had the jacket and shirt of my costume off. He grabbed the waist of my pants, and pulled them down and threw them off. I was left wearing nothing but my boxer shorts.

Blair stood up, and wiping his lips, walked over to the stereo in my apartment. He pulled out a Sade CD and put it on. He sat in the chair opposite the couch I was lying on, and looked at me with a very seductive look. Blair started to move in the chair, moving his hips and body while continuing to sit in the chair. He reached down, and pulled the hem of his black dress up until he exposed both his black panties and his flat stomach. He reached down and yanked on his panties, pulling them down until he could kick them off.

Blair was leaning back in the chair, his head tilted back so that the blonde hair of his wig tumbling down the back of the chair. He arched his back, pushing his hips up off the chair. I looked at his groin. He had smooth white skin and a completely shaved crotch, making his penis, which was hard and long, appear huge. With his back still arched, Blair ran his hands up and down his body, occasionally running his hands over his thick, hard cock. I put my hands down my boxers and stroked myself while watching Blair play with himself.

"Oh, I can't take this any more." I stood up, pulled off my boxers and went over to the chair. I grabbed Blair's head, and was soon kissing him. I knelt on the arms of the chair, and could feel Blair push his hips up. Our cocks touched, and I felt a jolt of electricity course through my body. Blair reached down, took both our cocks in his hand, and started to stroke. I drove my tongue deeper into Blair's mouth as he masturbated us both.

I felt myself start to shiver, and I knew I was close to cumming. "I'm going to cum," I said. Blair pushed me off him and threw me down on the couch. He put his mouth over the tip of my cock, and started to stroke me hard and fast. I moaned, arched my back and shot my load into Blair's mouth. As I was coming, Blair pushed his head down as far on my dick as he could, taking me deep into his mouth. Once I had released all my cum, and my body relaxed. Blair took his mouth off my cock, and pulled himself up my body until our lips met again.

We lightly kissed as I recuperated on the couch. Blair ran his hands up and down my torso. "I've always admired your physique when I saw you in the change room at the Tennis club. I must admit, there have been more than a few times when I have thought dirty thoughts about you." Blair moved his lips over my nipples, and started sucking on them, back and forth, giving each one attention. My cock soon started to stir back to life, much quicker than I would have expected.

"Let's move to the bedroom," I said. Blair entered my room, and lay himself down on my bed. His dress was still hiked up above his stomach, and his cock was still very hard.

"I love that you are completely shaved. It looks so hot, so tempting" I said.

"Why don't you give in to temptation, and kiss it, then," Blair said. I've never sucked a cock before, but Blair's looked so tasty, I couldn't resist.

I kissed his legs, moving slowly up his legs from his knees towards his groin. I reached this crotch, but didn't kiss his cock right away. I have had some pretty decent blow jobs in my life, and I decided to use all the tricks that girls had used on me in the past. I licked around his cock and balls, letting my tongue taste his salty sweat. I moved down to the base of his ball sack, and slowly ran my tongue up his scrotum towards his shaft. Reaching the shaft, I put open my lips, and took the shaft between them, running my open mouth up and down the length of his cock. Finally, after teasing Blair for a few minutes, I allowed my open mouth to crest the tip of his deck, and finally took him in my mouth.

I started by sucking the head of his dick, and breaking off to flick it and lick it with my tongue. After a minute of that, however, Blair was becoming very turned on and somewhat impatient. He put his hand atop my head, and pushed me down his shaft. Soon I had Blair deep throated in my mouth. I started pumping up and down on Blair's cock. I could feel Blair twitch and shiver with pleasure. My own cock was rock solid between my legs, and I started to jerk myself off while sucking on Blair's cock. Blair started thrusting his dick in and out of my mouth, hard and fast. He groaned loudly, and thrust himself as deep as he could inside me. His dick exploded with cum, and I swallowed it all.

I pulled up from Blair's dick. "That was so good," I said. "I loved sucking you off. It's made me so fucking hard, though." I continued to stroke my cock.

Blair, who was lying on his back on my bed, threw his legs up in the air, grabbed his ass cheeks and spread them apart. "Let's take care of that hard dick." I positioned myself between Blair's legs, and pressed the tip of my dick against his asshole. Blair's ass opened up for me, and soon I had my dick deep inside Blair without any trouble.

I thrust myself deep inside Blair. He moaned with pleasure and started slapping his ass with his hands. "Oh, it feels so good. Fuck me, hard and fast," he screamed. I quickened my pace, and pushed with all my might into his asshole. Blair started panting, moaning and screaming. He urged me on, repeatedly saying "deeper," "harder," and "faster."

I was pumping furiously, sweat pouring down my face. I felt an orgasm rise up inside me. "I'm going to shoot my load!" I cried. Blair started to pump his ass up and down on my cock, adding to my own thrusting. With one final deep thrust into Blair, I came. I could feel that the stream was strong, and there was a lot of cum. Blair ground his ass against my body as my dick pulsed out all of my cum.

I pulled out of Blair and collapsed beside him on the bed. We kissed lightly for a few minutes, and then both fell asleep.

I woke up first in the morning, and made some coffee for the both of us, which we sipped in bed.

"I don't suppose that Mountie costume is yours, is it?" Blair asked.

"No, I have to return it to the rental store tomorrow," I said. "What about the dress and wig. Are they are rental?"

"No, in fact I have different wigs and dresses at home for all sorts of occasions. Maybe we could have a fancy dress party at my place next weekend for just the two of us. I'll put on something sexy." Blair said, running his finger down my chest.

"I don't have a costume," I said.

Blair laughed and kissed me on the chest. He looked into my eyes and said, "That's okay. Come as you are. I don't expect that you'd be wearing clothes for much of the evening anyway."