Fancy Dress Party

Story Info
My first night out dressed as a maid!!
782 words
4.13
44k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
debbstv
debbstv
15 Followers

Living near the coast, there are quite a few caravan/camping sites near us,Every new year me my wife and friends go out in fancy dress to one of the parks that has a great club house, Usually I go as Batman, a Centurion, things like that but last year my wife suggested we all go out dressed as French maids! As I was the only male in the group I was terribly excited...

I could not say no it's been a fantasy of mine for years to have my wife dress me. I have in private for many years without her knowing but we got dressed I was wearing a new bra and pantie set in black with white lace trim matching suspender belt, black stockings and 4inch black patent stilettoes with little satin bows on the back.

My wife was amazed at how well I could walk in them and asked if I had worn them before. I said I just can lol. she did my makeup very heavy and tarty with bright red lipstick just how I like it a wig she got from the fancy dress shop, long blonde curly one to which she added a satin and lace maids cap, then she showed me the dress we would all be wearing, A classic satin French maids dress with a little satin apron and a big bow on the back. Although I was incredibly nervous, I soon started to relax as the alcohol started taking effect. It felt so good to be out dressed like that after being in the bar for an hour or so I said I was going out for a smoke but as I'm the only one of us who smokes I had to go out my own.

Standing in my outfit in the smoke shelter I was enjoying my reflection in the mirrored glass from the club room when I saw a guy come out, he was about 50ish big built and he made his way over to the shelter. We got talking about things, he was a laugh and I immediately felt at ease with him. After finishing my smoke I said I should get back in to the party and left.

I was at the bar and he came over again while I was waiting to get my drink and as it was packed he stood behind me but very close I felt him right behind me and could feel something sticking in my bum so without thinking I moved back so I could feel his bulge pushing against me, as I had been drinking and my inhibitions lowered I began moving my bum against him.

He never moved or said anything, I got my drinks turned round smiled at him and went back to the others.

After about an hour I went back for a smoke there was about six of us in there when the guy from before came in one by one the others left I was sitting down and again we got chatting After a bit of small talk he said how naughty I was to tease him as I had at the bar. I laughed and said I could feel you liked it he said you don't know how much, he sat next to me I put my cig out and he said don't go back yet have another one.

He gave me a cig and I bent forward for him to light it, I ended up sitting back down right next to him. After a while I felt his hand on my leg feeling my stockings I turned to look at him and he moved closer and placed a soft kiss on my lips, although surprised I opened my mouth to invite his tongue into my mouth which he did kissing him felt so wrong but made me feel so horny I moved my hand down onto the hard bulge in his trousers with that he stood up unzipped his trousers and pulled out the wettest pre cum soaked cock I have ever seen. pushing my tongue out I licked the tip up and down the shaft then lowering my mouth round it sucking licking wanking him he lasted about 40 seconds then started to thrust his hips as he shot his full load in my mouth I licked him clean swallowing everything he had given me I stood up kissed him again was about to go back inside when when he said, "I have a caravan her and I'm here for the week if you are free?" I had to get back inside to the others before They became suspicious, but the thought was tempting...

debbstv
debbstv
15 Followers