Fancy Dress Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
Courtney dresses as a whore for the party.
6.4k words
4.42
257.3k
83

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

The best place to start is with a brief introduction, my name is Ron, 35 years old, married to Courtney aged 32, for a very happy nine years. We have no kids, medical reasons, and are both in sufficiently well paid jobs. Quite usual considering nine years of marriage, our sex life remains adequate but is getting more of a routine pleasure rather than fantastic. We were very good friends and neither of us felt sex was a problem but one event led to better things.

Things started with a fancy dress function at the small members club we use about once a week. The cheese and wine party poster specified all members wear fancy dress, neither of us were keen, but we thought we had better support the function. A few nights before we were sitting watching the television and discussing what to wear, it ended up with me dressing as a pimp and Courtney as a whore. The only reason those characters were chosen is because we were watching a film which featured a hooker being murdered.

We had no idea what a pimp dressed like but I ended up in a black jumper, black trousers, and a black great coat Courtney picked up in a charity shop. The only other attempt at looking the part was taking a cheap gold medallion off an old belt of hers and fixing it to a necklace.

Courtney has a perfectly proportioned body, she is 5' 7" tall, most of it leg, with long straight natural blond hair. She wore a simple tan coloured crop top over a 'push up' bra – not necessary because she still had very firm breasts for her age but it created a superb cleavage. She wore her shortest denim mini, I am not sure she had worn it since she purchased it several years earlier. The sluttish final touch was a pair of clear plastic platform stilettos, real porn star stuff that she had worn for me in the bedroom occasionally.

It was a pleasant evening, we both had plenty to drink and eat, and most of our friends were there to chat too. Courtney always stands out at the club as being among the most attractive members but that night she was easily the best. Courtney enjoyed all the attention, and the comments her attire attracted, most of the men there jokingly asked how much she charged for some action.

When we got home, we were both all over each other as soon as we got inside; I stripped off on the way upstairs but told her to keep her gear on. She took my very rigid cock into her mouth as soon as we were on the bed and gave me some excellent attention. I pulled up her skirt and sunk a couple of my fingers into a very moist pussy. We sorted ourselves into a classic '69' position and I sucked her to a very good orgasm in a very short time.

Changing position, we then had a quite frantic 'missionary' fuck much to our mutual satisfaction. Snuggling up to go to sleep and she said, "You seemed to like using your whore." The sex was amongst the best for a long time although some action after a night out was usual we were both more enthusiastic that night.

Other than waking up to a nice kiss and mutual thanks we said nothing about the previous night's activity. We both got up late and did our usual Saturday chores including the weekly grocery shop. Things took an interesting turn at bedtime when she told me to wait downstairs until she called me. After a while, she called me up and the sight of Courtney dressed in her whore outfit greeted me. She smiled and said, "Hello sailor, how would you like to use your whores body this evening, most things are on my menu?"

I thought what a nice offer and replied," Can I afford to use your ass, I have not had the pleasure for ages."

"Of course you can, as its you I will even allow you in bareback, there is some lube on my bedside table, just leave fifty pounds behind, I have a special introductory offer on today." I still had my wallet in my trouser pocket so I counted out fifty in ten pound notes and put them on her bedside table. I applied plenty of lube to my suddenly aroused cock as she jumped onto the bed and laying on her back with her legs held apart. "Come on, get in here, time is money to us girls you know."

As she said that, her hand went down and she spread her pussy lips apart with her fingers, using the middle one to rub her clit. We were used to anal but did not partake very often, when we did it was usually at my request. While still working on her sex she used her other hand to guide my cock against her puckered hole. She pulled some of the lube from my cock and worked it in to her ass with a finger and said," In you come, as hard as you like, you are paying."

I gently pushed against her hole, which gave way without much effort, and I slipped a little way in. She lifted her legs, still wearing her slut shoes, up around my waist and pulled me in further. We soon had a lovely rhythm going with me giving long strokes as deep as I could go with her full cooperation pulling me in and yelling 'yes'. She did manage to orgasm some times when we had anal but this time she was well away, aided by her own finger action.

I all too quickly dumped my load well into her bowels and slumped down on top of her, we were both nicely shattered. I asked, "Is there any chance of an overnighter or must I leave now?"

She said, "Thank you that was good, lets cuddle up and go to sleep after I get out of my working gear."

In the morning I woke up to the extremely pleasant sensation of her lips and tongue working on my, obviously rigid cock. Not a first but a very rare way for her to wake me up, I said. "This is nice, but can I afford it?" Her answer was to sit astride me and sink my cock into her pussy and start humping away, I just grabbed a bouncing breast in each hand and matched her rhythm.

We both achieved very satisfactory climaxes as good as simultaneously and after regaining her breath, she jumped off and said, "Dressing up seems to have put some life into our sex drive, I think we should go shopping for some more gear later, I seem to have some spare cash here beside the bed. What do you fancy, sexy nurse or maybe school girl?"

"This has indeed turned out to be a fun weekend, as to how to dress your sexy body I am all in favour of the 'If it isn't broke don't fix it adage', lets see if we can find some more whore gear."

A very unusual experience for me, I actually enjoyed three hours wandering from shop to shop, we both maintained a sexual mood all the time. She spend considerably in excess of her 'earnings' but I told her it was no problem she had plenty of earning potential and would soon get her investment back.

Our purchases included a pair of shiny black stiletto boots with very pointed toes, and a pair of tarty slip on mules with even higher heels. Three skirts, a denim mini and two ridiculously short micro skirts, one blue denim and one white leather. As it was a Sunday not all the shops were open, so we had to forget a few ideas, mainly corsets and underwear, but we did find several revealing tops and a short denim jacket.

We also found a pair of very large gold hoop earrings and although she does not smoke, I insisted we bought her twenty long cigarettes and a cheap lighter, because all whores smoked. Courtney was even keen when we found a beauty salon open and I suggested she went in and had a full trim and waxing down below.

She was lucky, they could do her right away so we arranged to meet at a nearby café when she was finished. I struggled in with all the purchases and settled down to wait with a coffee and a couple of cigarettes. When she came in and found me, I bought her a coffee and she said, "I think it's time we went home, I am feeling all tingly down below and want you to fuck me." She was still dressed in her nice tight jeans, heels and a tight white jumper but I had an idea.

"How do you feel about the idea of going into the toilet and changing into some of your new gear now?" She agreed to do so if that is what I wanted but said she was not very keen on delaying some action. We selected the outfit and off she went to the toilets, I toyed with the idea of just leaving a note on the table for her to find on her return. I thought better of it and decided to propose my idea face to face, I did not want to upset her new mood.

She soon returned wearing the black boots, denim mini (not the micro), tight yellow top showing lots of cleavage, and the denim jacket. She had also applied heavier makeup and was wearing the new hoop earrings. I got her to sit down and light up a cigarette and said, "Would my sluttish whore like to find her own way home on the bus, it would give any fellow passengers a thrill?"

She smiled, "OK that sounds like it could be fun, I do feel very sexy."

I risked pushing a little further and said, "I expect you need to nip back into the toilet to take off your thong, unless you have already?"

Courtney blushed slightly and said, "Hey, that is going a bit far, I had that done for your eyes only – although why not, as I said I do feel randy – yes I will." She got up and I watched her sexy body sway off to the toilet again. While she was in there I sorted out the bill and we walked out into the street together. We had a kiss and cuddle although she pushed my hand away when I tried to get under her skirt to feel the new smoothness.

She said, "See you later darling." I stood and watched as the hooker walked off down the street, her hips and ass swinging.

It only took me twenty minutes or so to retrieve the car, load up the purchases, and drive home. Nearly a full hour after I saw her walking away down the street she burst through the front door and almost yelled, "Come on you bastard, up to bed and relieve my sexual tension." As she pulled me up the stairs, she dropped off her jacket and as soon as we were in the bedroom undid the poppers on her skirt and it fell to the floor.

I had no chance to admire her naked pussy as she fell onto the bed pushing my head into her crotch. She had obviously found her trip very arousing, her clit was already a little swollen pushing out from under its hood, and her hole was very warm and moist. I lapped and sucked at her clit and with no difficulty slipped three fingers into her soaking hole. This treatment gave her an instant orgasm; with a loud yell, she almost decapitated me gripping her legs against my head.

While I stood and got rid of my trousers, she lay there with her whole body, shuddering. As soon as I freed my cock I rammed it right in and gave her a very hard, and fortunately, long fucking. This appeared to be exactly what she wanted; she thrust her body up against mine every time I went in and was extremely vocal all the way through, which was unusual.

When I finished she slipped down, took my cock into her mouth, and sucked our combined juices off it. She was completely shattered by the experience, and said. "I like playing this fantasy; we are getting some great sex from it." We were in complete agreement on that point, sex had not been that good for us since our honeymoon.

After we both showered, we sat around in the lounge, just in our dressing gowns and chatted about the experience. She snuggled up and said. "I was feeling randy, as I noticed you were, all the time we were shopping. When you suggested my bus trip, I actually thought it was a fun idea, in no way would I have suggested it, but it did fit my mood. When you added the naked pussy bit I was doubtful but thought 'what the hell, why not'"

"As for my trip, I did have fun. I do not look bad for my age, modest as well, and am used to men looking me up and down and thinking 'that's a nice body' or 'she's smart'. Most of the men eyeing me up when I was walking along or sitting on the bus were not thinking that, they were thinking 'I could fuck that'. You experienced the result of my thoughts; I was dripping before you even started."

In bed that night, we had a very pleasant, normal session. Things were really looking up I had cum three times during the day and Courtney even more times. The following week was back to normal except we were both extra attentive to each other and she did seem to dress a little sexier for work. We did however revert to our normal weekly ration of sex, which was a pleasant couple of evenings, although there was a little more zest involved.

The weekend started with our normal visit to the club and a pleasant bout of sex afterwards. Lying in bed afterwards, we agreed that we would go out for a drink on Saturday night as well and perhaps have some extra fun.

For our Saturday outing Courtney dressed in a tight white top, with short sleeves and her denim mini with her stiletto boots. She also slipped on her denim jacket and had a large black bag with her. We went out, quite late, and found a couple of seats in a large pub on the riverside. During the couple of hours there, I had three lagers and Courtney started with three alcopops but finished having several vodka and tonics.

Although it would not be fair to say, no one noticed her but the pub was very crowded and the competition comprised nubile young bodies showing off a lot of flesh. I finally thought it was time to see if she wanted to play and leant over and asked, "Do you think it is time for you to take a little walk?" She smiled at me, jumped up grabbing her bag, and said she needed to go loo first.

She took ages, a long queue probably, but when she did emerge, I was very surprised at her appearance. She had changed her boots for the mules, ditched the jacket, and now had on the ridiculously short denim micro skirt. As she was nearer the door, she gestured for me to follow her out. I joined her and gave her a cuddle, "You slut, you look like a whore, just what have you got in mind?"

She gave a pretend demure smile and said, "I thought you might have a suggestion, here take my large bag, I need to get a fag from my little shoulder bag."

We were on the old quay area beside the river; most of the warehouses were converted into disco clubs but apart from that, the whole area was pretty run down. It was a good half mile, mostly through narrow alleys, from the town centre. She was obviously open to suggestion so I said, "I'll get a taxi from here, but you may as well walk back into town and pick one up there, see you later."

She lit up her cigarette gave me a quick kiss and walked off down the street. I watched as my lovely wife disappeared into a dark alley looking like a slightly drunken whore. I did wonder if I should follow, it was obviously a bit dangerous, but there were still plenty of people around so I just took a cab from the nearby rank.

When I got home, I lit up a cigarette and stood at the front window waiting for her return, I must admit to more than a little anxiety as time went on. I was thinking it was becoming a silly fantasy and getting worried when a taxi pulled up. Courtney, the slut, got out, talked to the driver, and then handed him his fare and he drove off. When she came in, I gave her a hug and said, "I am sure he would have been happy with a quick blowjob rather than cash."

"Don't be silly, I am only our fantasy whore, no cocks, other than yours are going to get inside me – come on take me to bed." My reaction to her comment, being honest with myself, I knew I actually wanted her to go much further with the fantasy involving lots of other cocks – or did I? That was not the time to worry about it; she was ready to be fucked.

Once again, I found her very wet and I managed to have a very satisfactory go at her pussy and after a brief recovery and good long go in her ass. She enjoyed every minute of it and we were both too shattered when we finished for any discussion, just cuddling up and going to sleep.

Over a late breakfast she described her walk, "It was not as much of a turn on as the bus trip, it was worrying walking through some of those alleys in the dark, and I did not get to see many men to eye me up either. Waiting for a taxi was a little better, two or three men eyed me up and the taxi driver seemed very appreciative. He needed to adjust his mirror and I am sure he was looking in that much more than at the road all the way home, I think that may have had something to do with my naked pussy and an extremely short skirt."

"As I told you last night, I think he would have accepted payment in kind for the trip, in fact if you were flashing your pussy like that I am sure he would have. Perhaps next time I will have to send you off without any money."

She smiled at me and said, "In your dreams Honey, 'forsaking all others' remember that bit when we got married?" Even in the sober light of the morning I was sure I did want her to expand the fantasy but decided to take it slowly.

"Well I hope the driver was married because you must have left him very frustrated."

For the following week, things went back to normal, well better than normal we were actually getting on like two young lovers again. We were doing most things together and chatting a lot more. Our weekend followed the usual pattern with a visit to the club on Friday and watching television on Saturday night. She had started her 'off' week so I did not mention our fantasy but hoped we could manage something the following weekend.

The nice atmosphere at home continued all through the following week, which was actually good for both of us even if the fantasy did not progress. I was still hoping though. Arriving home from work on Friday, she always finished work at midday on a Friday; my very own whore greeted me. Courtney was wearing her black boots and white leather micro with a plum coloured top showing a lot of cleavage.

She greeted me with, "Hello lover, you have not called me for ages I was beginning to think you had lost interest in your very own prostitute. Take me up to bed and I will let you lick my freshly shaven pussy." I followed her beautiful body upstairs, that skirt was an indecent length, and she took me into the bedroom. "Get stripped for action then lover." While I got out of my gear, she also slipped off her skirt and top.

When I had stripped, she knelt down in front of me with a wet flannel in her hand and said she needed to clean me up first. She was really getting into the part telling me what nice equipment I had and she knew it would give her pleasure. She then gave me a marvellous mouth job but got me into her pussy before 'I wasted it' as she described it. I was very close to cumming when I sunk into her pussy, but no problem so was she. A brief, hard fucking had us both climaxing at the same point – a superb way to start the weekend.

After we had a cuddle, she said, "I will go and have a shower and get dressed again, after our meal you can take me out for the evening, I think we could find somewhere more interesting than the club tonight."

I gave her a grin and said, "I don't like part of your plan, the mood you are in I don't think you need a shower. A little bit of cum leaking out all evening won't hurt." She just called me a pervert and got dressed and we went and ate the nice meal she had prepared. We left it until about half eight to go out, we had decided to go to a pub on the other side of the river to the clubs. It was not as developed with lots of old warehouses and included the only area in town that could be described as the 'red light district'. That was a bit of an overstatement though, in fact the only activity were a few prostitutes that sometimes plied their trade on a couple of the streets.

The pub was rather down market but had live music going for part of the time and was reasonably busy. We both had a few drinks sitting on stools at one end of the bar. Courtney was showing an indecent amount of leg perched on the stool, in fact one guy who rather blatantly knelt down to tie up his shoelace certainly got to see more than her leg. The bar was crowded so plenty of men took the opportunity to rub up against her legs in the crush for the bar.

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers
12