Fancy Dress Whore Ch 3 of 3

Story Info
We both enjoy Courtney's new sideline.
6.7k words
4.49
114.3k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

When we got inside we had a cuddle and she asked who was going to relate their experiences first. I held her hand against my damp trousers and said, "I think that sums up my reaction, that happened when he was pounding into you although I did not even notice, I was enjoying watching you too much."

She gave a little laugh and held my hand against her moist leg, "You can feel my bodies reaction just the same, although I did notice when it happened to me. Neither damp patch proves what we are thinking, I would like us to share our feelings, but I feel that whoever goes second will agree with the one that goes first."

"I understand what you mean, but we could actually be having the same mental reaction to the evening, I hope we are. So far you have said 'it was a marvellous experience' and I have said 'I enjoyed watching you too much' this seems like agreement. The other thing we agree on is our love for each other, which is not in doubt."

Courtney stood back from me and said, "We could be fencing around trying to please each other all night; I will suggest a simple test which may resolve the problem. We will each write on a piece of paper a 'yes' or a 'no' answer to the question 'do we want to continue playing out our fantasy for real'. If our answers are the same great, if they are different we will have to talk."

"You clever girl, that is an excellent idea – there are some post-it notes beside the phone, stand back to back and write just the one word answer." We each found a pen and got into position. I wrote a yes, that is honestly what I wanted but had no problem backing out immediately if her answer was a no. She very quickly asked if I was ready.

We turned around and both held up a 'yes', we gave a simultaneous reaction saying, "Thank you darling. I love you." After a long kiss, I said I needed to get out of my jeans, and suggested a shower. She said, "Yes you look as though you need one but are you sure you want me to before we have some fun."

She then smiled and said, "No I have a better idea, go into the kitchen and get yourself a beer out of the fridge, just lean on the table with it and I will be in soon." I had a good idea what she had in mind and went to get into position.

Courtney soon walked into the kitchen; she had picked up her bag and had a lit cigarette in her hand. She walked right up to me, pushed her hip against mine, and said, "Hello I thought it was the man with the magic fingers I saw walking in, do you fancy finishing what you started last week?"

"Hey, it's hot puss glad to see you again, what have you got to offer?"

Putting her hand on my crotch she said, "Not everything is on the menu tonight, I have an appointment again but a quick half and half round the back of the pub for £50 might be arranged. I don't know about you but your friend here feels like he wants to come out to play." With that, she pushed her tits against my chest and started licking my ear.

"That sounds like a bargain to me, lets go outside you pretty lady."

She lifted an upturned palm in front of my face and smiled, fortunately, I had £50 in my wallet, and I counted it out. She tucked it into the top pocket of her jacket and taking my arm in hers walked out the back door into our garden. I did think this was going a bit far but no real problem we were not overlooked. I was then pinned up against the wall and given a very passionate kissing session, which she broke off saying. "You are damn good with your fingers can your cock do even better?"

She then slid down, unzipped my jeans and took my soggy cock deep into her mouth. She really took it in deep and played her tongue around first the tip but eventually she was even managing to lick my ball sack with the tip of her tongue. If this is the treatment the trucker received, he already had a bargain. I remembered he had pushed her head and did the same, gently, but she soon realised that I was near and pulled away.

Her beautiful eyes looked up at me, "That's a lovely one, I am going to enjoy that pushing into me, sorry about the rubber but it is necessary." She only mimed slipping the condom on me and then turned around and put her hands against the wall, leaning slightly forward her skirt was so short her bum was on display. I slipped my rigid cock into her pussy, I did not need to be slow it was once again soaking wet. As it got fully in she gave a loud grunt and then repeated over and over again the word 'yes' getting slightly louder with each stroke.

Just as her trucker had done, I pulled her up and held her for my last few strokes, as I pumped into her she let out a loud 'yes' which got one of the neighbourhood dogs barking. After a few panting breaths she swung around and gave me a long kiss. "That was good; I hope you will bump into me again."

She continued, "Oh darling, thank you that was so good, we needed to have our chat earlier but just think what that would have felt like if we had done it just after him?" she took my hand and we went back indoors. "He didn't say much all the time but as we parted he did mention that he hoped to sample some more dishes from my menu sometime. I must buy a small tube of lube to keep in my bag"

I gave her a loving cuddle and light kiss. "I love you so much, I think we should go and have a shower and then cuddle up and go to sleep."

We woke up in the morning still in the same embrace we were in the night before. I had no need to ask if she was having any doubts, she said, "Good morning my love, thank you for a lovely evening. It feels good waking up and remembering the two cocks that gave me so much pleasure."

"What does my very own hooker what to spend her earnings on?" caressing a boob I said, "These are very nice already."

She took one of her boobs in each hand and said, "Oh I think they would look nice with a bit of extra filling, perhaps one day. However, I am not in the profession for the money, strictly part time and in fact I will try to find a charity to give all my earnings too, we do not need the money. Perhaps a charity that campaigns to legalise prostitution or if not one that looks after working girls."

"That would go down well in court, 'But your honour I only do it for charity', think how much coverage the media would give that story. You would be able to get several boob jobs with the cheque from the tabloid paper you sold your exclusive story and pictures too."

She jumped out of bed, "Before your fantasy gets completely out of hand remember I am only part time, I am not going to be playing every weekend, although I think we had better plan something for tonight. My initiation was a little brief." With that, she wiggled her bum at me and disappeared into the bathroom.

We completed our normal weekend chores with us both in a very happy and attentive mood and Courtney said she needed to do some more shopping. It took us nearly two hours to find what she wanted, a black leather top that she intended to wear for the evening and a red corset. The corset she said she was not sure when it would be used but we agreed it looked nice. To keep her warm and slightly more presentable she also bought a black leather coat, which fell to a few inches above her knee. The other sensible purchase was an expensive black wig, long and curly which did look authentic when she tried it on.

Courtney was looking forward to the evening; she said no nerves at all, and was very lively as she prepared herself. She even used an enema and worked a little lube into her ass although stating it was just in case. When I offered to work it in properly for her, she said. "No chance, you can wait, it is you that likes to keep me frustrated before I go out so you can be as well."

She dressed in the black strappy platforms, leather micro skirt, and her new leather top. The top worked very well, black leather leaving a lot of midriff on display and a laced front shaping and displaying a great deal of her titflesh. She also put on the new wig and although she did not look the same, it was still my Courtney. Checking her small shoulder bag she added a small tube of lube, a pack of wet-wipes and a roll of small plastic bags. The bags were for her to dispose of any used condoms, very professional.

There were still eleven condoms left, which she said, would probably be enough, but jokingly? added that I could find her some more if necessary. The new kit also included a pay-as-you-go cell phone which we had picked up while grocery shopping. According to Courtney, this was in case she needed to keep in contact with any of her punters. She was ready and eager by seven thirty and we left in my car, with no real plan of how the evening would develop, we were going to play it by ear.

We decided that she would start with the café, I parked up in the same position as previously, and sharing a good luck kiss my prostitute wife was walking away from the car. From behind, I still had a good view of her figure but the leather jacket did make her look a little more respectable. Although it was dark, I actually had a better view into the café because of the lighting and watched as she went up to the counter.

There were no other customers and I watched as they chatted away, both laughing and as Courtney gave him a twirl and lifted her leg up onto one of the chairs. What happened next was a surprise, Tom, I remembered she had said that was his name, walked over to the door and turned the sign from 'open' to 'closed' and locked the door at the top and bottom. Tom went through a door at the back and as Courtney followed, turned and without him seeing, gave me a wave.

She had not been out of the car for five minutes and a punter already - she was some girl. A light came on upstairs and Tom closed the curtains. Presumably, soon after she received a third cock inside her since our marriage, she confessed to some experience prior to that date. It was not a very long session and he soon unlocked the door again, he had not missed any customers. Courtney sat down at one of his tables and had an after sex cigarette with a coffee.

I noticed that two different cars appeared to be cruising around the area; both had passed me slowly on two occasions. I text messaged the fact onto her new phone and after reading it she stubbed out her cigarette and leaving the café took up her pose just down the street on the corner. The new coat may have given an air of respectability earlier but stood leaning against the wall with it left open and her foot up on the wall there was no doubt, what she was advertising.

I was right about at least one of the cars, which came back and pulled over to talk to her. Another street hooker classic scene, hopefully with better results than the van previously, she had a brief chat but he also pulled away. I was just wondering what had happened when I saw that the driver had just moved to park the car a little way up the street. He walked back and Courtney took his arm and walked down the side alley – alley and not car, strange.

I realised what was happening when the light in the bedroom above the café came on, she had obviously made a friend, or at least business associate, of Tom. If she had the use of a nice comfortable bed rather than a car or back alley, I suspected I was in for a long night. Her punter had a full half an hour session. When they appeared from the alley, she gave him a nice long kiss and while he got back into his car, she took up her position and lit a cigarette.

She had only just put her cigarette packet back into her bag when one of three customers I had seen go into the café a few minutes earlier came out and started talking to her. After a brief conversation she was taking his arm and off down the alley. A minute later, the light was on upstairs again. I had seen no other girls all evening; this area was definitely a good business proposition with demand usually exceeding supply.

Around twenty minutes later, I almost missed seeing her guy appear at the back of the café and another go through the door to replace him upstairs, she was certainly getting plenty of cock tonight. I now kept an eye on that door as well, and yes, the third customer was partaking of a session with my beautiful wife. We had only been out for 90 minutes and she had been on her back most of that time servicing a total of five, I wondered how long she would keep up the pace.

When the last of the three came down they all left the café and Tom put up the closed sign again. Courtney appeared and after a brief chat with Tom, I saw her head disappear behind the counter where he was standing. I could not see the expression on his face but I suspect it was ecstasy; she was giving him a blowjob. She soon popped up again and with a parting hug, he let her out. She stood at the door, made a show of transferring her bag to her right shoulder, and walked off towards the pub.

I drove up beside her and she jumped in, "Oh darling, I have been fucked well tonight, I think you should take me home now, I must have been having much more fun than you were just sitting in the car."

"Providing you have had pleasure I am quite happy, are you sure you don't want to see if your trucker is in the pub, he may like another menu choice?"

She gave my leg a squeeze and said, "I need you to take advantage of the physical state my body is in, leave any talk until after."

On the drive home, she rested her hand on my crotch and the other on her own, probably just as well but she did not move either. Getting home it was into the bedroom immediately and she suggested we both strip, pandering to my prime fetish she kept her shoes on. There was no damage to her lovely body; the only signs of her use by five men were a moist and reddened pussy, erect nipples, and a glint in her eye.

She said, "I would like my husband to give me a rough and hard fuck please, surprisingly my action so far tonight has been rather gentle." I tried to accede to her request, no foreplay was required, five others had taken care of that. Putting a leg on each of my shoulders, I went for it, as I pushed in it forced her legs back bending her double with her knees almost touching her breasts. My rapid strokes soon had her gripping my arms very hard, my full weight must have been pushing down on her.

Her eyes were tightly closed and her brow furrowed as she grunted each time I pushed fully home. As I pounded away her face reddened and sweat was leaking from every pore of her body, slowly her grunts changed to cries of 'yes' and her eyes opened wide. My final, even harder strokes were accompanied by her having a screaming climax, her hands painfully gripping my arms. I untangled myself, lay beside her, gave her a kiss on the lips, and asked, "That was superb, how was it for you?"

"That caught my mood just right my darling husband, let's cuddle up while I get my breath back. We can go downstairs, have a cigarette, and chat in a minute but you have not finished yet, no one has used my ass tonight."

We went downstairs, in our dressing gowns, and decided on coffee rather than alcohol. Cuddling up on the sofa Courtney said. "Before I fill you in on my thoughts and experiences, are you still enjoying our fantasy?"

"Absolutely, it far exceeds expectations, providing you are still comfortable with it, and enjoying it, long may it continue. I was sitting in the car and I suppose I should have been bored, but on the contrary, it was exciting knowing you were getting pleasure."

She then moved so her naked ass was sitting on my lap and said, "It is down right stupid that we are getting enjoyment by me selling sex, letting other men use your loving wife's body. However, as we discussed it is just sex, it has nothing what so ever to do with love, other than the love we have for each other."

I kissed her neck and added, "Yes it probably is stupid but we were happily married and there was nothing wrong with the sex. Instead of continuing in the same routine we have found something that has given us both pleasure and brought us both even closer together. The minute either us of have any doubts we just say so and it all stops without any recriminations."

She smiled, "You summed that up rather well, we have got closer together, and I think this approach to me getting extra sex is the correct one. The other 'loving wife's' scenarios do seem open to emotional involvement, for example if I was screwing my trucker every week he, or even me, might become too attached. Tom is another example, although not a problem, I have been talking to him too much and I am even obligated to him for his help. That is two out of my six gentlemen that even in this fantasy could become a problem, although don't worry they are no where near it."

"I am glad you are thinking like that although your two examples are no where near being a problem. Perhaps you could explain why Tom appeared to be pimping you though?"

"I think I will now tell you the complete story of my evening from the beginning. I left the car intending to have a coffee. I was not feeling nervous at all and intended to find a cock or two to satisfy my randy feeling body. When I walked in to the café Tom was very pleased to see me and immediately asked if I was working. I just told him maybe and he asked how much for a quickie upstairs, without hesitation I said '£50 for a straight fuck, we can talk about anything else you have in mind'."

"Within five minutes of leaving you, Tom had locked up the shop, taken me upstairs, given me the money and was sinking his cock into me. I will not say it was a fantastic fuck but it was different, he is a very fat man, I did not cum but he certainly did. Apparently, his wife is in hospital and because he liked me, he said I could use his room until he shut the café at nine o'clock. I thanked him and thought I better get out on the street while I had a nice comfy bed to play on."

"I took up a pose just outside, no doubts in my mind at all; I wanted another cock to play with. It was very exciting when that car pulled up almost immediately, we had a quick chat, and I was off to my bed. He was just an average guy, about our age and very polite, but when I had him hard with my mouth he went at it like a buck rabbit. He had me going very quickly and kept me there for some time, he was not rough just powerful, it fact it was me that hurt him. He had rather nasty scratch marks on his back when we had finished."

With that last comment, I reached under her gown and felt that her nipple was very hard, "That is just great darling, the whole idea of the fantasy is for you to get pleasure."

She took my hand and pressed it harder into her tit, "You can touch but let me finish before we go back upstairs. Although I was not rude I got rid of that guy as quick as I could, your little slut wanted more cock as soon as possible. I could not believe my luck when that big chap came out of the café as soon as I was back in position. Apparently, Tom had telephoned around telling a few of his regulars that a fantastic new girl was working."

"Men, and cocks, all have their good points. My 'buck rabbit' had me on a high and this big chap was a lot slower but he was larger and went deep, giving me another nice little climax. As you know I had them queuing up for my favours and the next guy was upstairs in no time. He was older and despite my best efforts assisting him he did not manage to give me an orgasm but he was happy enough with his own. The last one was also a bit of a dud from my point of view, I had to use my mouth for some time to get him ready and then he came rather quickly.

"I went down to thank Tom for his pimping and asked if he wanted any commission, he told me not to be stupid and that it was his pleasure. As I expect you noticed I did give him a little more pleasure before I left. He said something that pleased me, and I suspect it will please you, his wife will still be in hospital next weekend."

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers
12