Fancy Series: Passing Fancy

Story Info
Spike wants Drusilla's love.
3.6k words
4.46
30k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Everything belongs to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.

Willow shuddered as she sat huddled on the end of the bed. She tried not to think about poor Xander who was also lying on the bed. He had a bad head wound and still hadn't regained consciousness. What if he was dead? Spike came up behind her and she tensed.

"A spell. For me. You're gonna do a spell for me." Spike muttered.

What? "Uh. . .w-what kind of spell?"

"A love spell! Are you brain dead?" Wasn't she supposed to be the smart one of the slayer's friends? He grabbed his trusty bottle of mescal and took a swig. " I'm gonna get what's mine. What's MINE. Teach her to walk out on me. . .what are you staring at?" He glared at her as he noticed her scrutiny.

"Nothing." Willow said quickly. A love spell? It was starting to make sense now. Drusilla must have left him. Oh, Goddess. But she wasn't a real witch, not like Amy. Willow tried to calm down, she needed a plan.

"You can do it, right? Make Dru love me again? Make her crawl?" Spike asked, a hopeful expression on his face.

"I-I can try."

As soon as the words left her mouth, Spike was on her. He grabbed her by the hair and tilted her face back. She shrieked and his painful grip tightened. His voice was almost desperate. "What are you talking about? You'll do it!" He screamed at her.

"Yes! I'll do it." She said automatically as tears began to run down her face. She would have promised him anything at that moment.

Spike didn't believe her, he released her momentarily as he smashed the bottle against the bedpost. He held it close to her beautiful face, amber drops of alcohol slid off the jagged edges to stain her sweater. To the terrified Willow it looked like the salivating jaws of a hungry beast. "You lie to me and I'll shove this through your face! Do you want that?" She whimpered as she shook her head. " All the way through to your brain!"

"No. Please no." She begged.

Spike dropped the bottle to the floor where it shattered into more pieces. His anger had left him, he'd been appeased by her begging. Her choked sob comforted him. She was in as much pain as he was. Misery bleedin' loves company. "She wouldn't even kill me." He whispered. He sat down beside her on the bed which bounced under his weight.

Willow was rigid. She expected him to pounce on her at any moment . Instead, he began talking to her about his love life. "She just left. She didn't even care enough to cut off my head, or set me on fire." He glanced at Willow. " Was that so much to ask? Some little sign that she cared?"

She breathed a bit easier. Spike was obviously grief -stricken by the loss of Drusilla. During the demon duo's stay in Sunnydale last year, the Scoobies had discovered the caring and concern the two vampires had for one another. According to Angel, they'd been together for nearly a century. Maybe if she humored him, she and Xander could get out of this alive. She pushed a stray lock of hair behind her ear as she struggled to concentrate on what he was saying.

Spike didn't know what he was doing. Instead of terrorizing the girl, like he usually did with humans, he sat there telling her about his troubles. It just felt good to tell her, she was pretty little too. Never could resist a pretty face. Besides, once she performed his spell, he'd kill her anyway. No one would know he'd sat here blubbering to her.

" It was that truce with Buffy that did it." He explained. " Dru said I'd gone soft. Wasn't demon enough for the likes of her. I said it didn't mean anything, I was thinking of her the whole time! She didn't care. We got to Brazil and she was just different, just. . . I gave her everything. . . jewels, beautiful dresses -- with beautiful girls in them, nothing made her happy. And she would flirt. . . I caught her on a park bench making out with a Chaos Demon -- have you ever seen a Chaos Demon?" Willow shook her head. "They're all slime and antlers. They're disgusting. She only did it to hurt me."

He sighed heavily as he reached out to stroke her silken red hair. " I said I wasn't putting up with it anymore. She said 'fine'. I said 'yeah, I've got an unlife, you know!' She said. . .," Spike began miserably "she said we could still be friends! Oh-God, I'm so unhappy!" He burst into tears and put his head on Willow's shoulder.

Willow gulped. "There, there." She patted his knee in a perfunctory manner.

"Friends!?! How could she be so cruel?" He said as his mouth moved to the curve of her neck. He nibbled on her jugular vein, not breaking the skin.

Willow thought her heart was going to explode out of her chest as it raced madly. All her senses were screaming at her to flee. But there was no way she could get both herself and Xander out of this. Spike slid his arms around her and expelled a shaky breath. He suddenly discovered a new way he could make Dru sorry for what she had done to him. He nuzzled the little witch's neck, inhaling her scent. "That smell. Your neck. I haven't had a woman in weeks." Spike lifted his head. He was in a full demon face from both passion and bloodlust.

Willow jumped to her feet. "Whoa! No! Hold it!" She held out her small white hands as if they could ward him off.

He almost laughed, she was quite amusing for a human. As if he'd stop just because she asked him to. He decided to continue the game. For a demon, fear was like an aphrodisiac. Or an appetizer. "Unless you count that shopkeeper." He stood up slowly and swaggered over to her. Spike couldn't wait to see Drusilla's face when she found out he'd shagged a human. He'd never been unfaithful to her. And what did his bleedin' loyalty get him? Nothing. He grinned suddenly. It'd destroy Dru, bring her to her knees. Maybe he'd even bring the witch with him to Brazil. Give Dru a bloody demonstration. Yeah, tie Dru up and make her watch while he shagged the lovely little witch silly.

Willow took a deep breath. "Now hold on! I'll do your spell for you. . .and. . . and. . . I'll get you Drusilla back. But there will be no 'bottle in face' and there will be no 'having' of any kind with me. Alright?"

He walked her backwards until she reached the cold wall and put his arms on the wall behind her, pinning her in. "Hmm. . .having you. Now you're making me hungry love." He leaned over and licked her neck. "I'm gonna have to say no to your generous offer to mojo my ex, pet."

"N-n-no? You're going to k-k-k-"

"Kill you?" He said for her. "That all depends. . .do you want to die?"

"No!" She wailed.

"Alright then. I won't kill you." She gave him a dubious look. " I'm telling the truth, luv. But, you have to offer me something else in return. After all -- murder and mayhem is what I do. Gotta have something else to amuse me." She tensed up again as he kissed the tip of her nose.

Willow flinched at the feel of his cool lips. "Smoochies?"

"Smoochies?" He grinned. "I'm not talking about kisses, I'm talking about shagging, pet." His features smoothed back into his handsome human face.

She breathed a little easier at his human appearance. Her brain wasn't working quite right. "Shag? Like the carpet."

"No, luv, like-" He pressed his hips against hers so she could feel his arousal. "this. It has nothing to do with carpets. Though, we could do it on the carpet I suppose. " He looked thoughtful. "But I hate rug burn."

Willow's eyes rounded. "You mean, you want to. . .with me. . .but w-why?" Vampires were supposed to kill humans not 'shag' them as he so charmingly put it.

"Why?" Spike echoed her. Like he needed a reason to shag. Especially a luscious bit of fluff like her. "You'd prefer death?"

"No!"

"Good. Cause it one or the other, luv. Not a whole lot of options for you."

"It's just that. . . but I've never -"

"You're a virgin?" Spike asked incredulously. She was a pretty young girl. Were all the human boys in this town blind?

She blushed as she lowered her eyes. She was talking about her sex life, or lack thereof, with a vampire. This would never happen in Cleveland. Sunnydale sucks. "Yes." He lifted her chin. Spike's smile was both tender and rapacious. It made her stomach to flip flops. She wasn't sure if that was in a good or bad way though. Probably both.

Spike felt himself grow harder at her soft-spoken confession. He'd never had a virgin. " I promise that I'll be very nice to you. Gentle even." He loved the dominant role of teacher or master in the bedroom. It made him ache to possess her, to know that she would compare all the men in her life against him. He pressed her further into the wall. "If you don't fight me."

"B-but-"

"Shh." Spike pressed a silencing finger to her mouth. "The only words I want to here from you now are 'harder', 'yes', or 'more, Master'." He grinned wickedly.

Willow felt her heart skip a beat. And it was in the good way, not the bad way. Although, in this case wasn't the good way really the bad way? Oh, Goddess! Her eyes widened but then closed as his mouth slanted over hers and his tongue invaded her mouth. His skin and mouth were cool but not cold. He touched his tongue to hers and lead it into an erotic dance. He traced the pearly line of teeth and the roof of her mouth, making her chase his tongue.

When she needed air, he pulled away to stare down at her flushed face. "Let's take this somewhere more private, luv." He swung her up in his arms and walked purposefully to the door. That's when she realized she had kissed a demon with Xander in the room. Xander, her childhood love, who was bleeding from a head wound inflicted by the demon she'd been kissing.

Spike began ascending a large wooden stair case. She struggled in his embrace, pushing against his chest. "We can't do this!"

He kicked open the door to another room and threw her on the king-sized bed unceremoniously. They were now in Angelus' old room."I want to be gentle, pet, but I also like it rough." He warned as he joined her, driving the air from her lungs as he pressed his chest against hers. "Do you want it rough?" His expression promised there would be no mercy.

"N-no, please."

He gave her room to breath. "I do love hearing that word. Please what?"

"Please don't hurt me."

"Master."

"What?"

"That's what you're gonna call me. I'm your master."

"Please don't hurt me, Master." Willow gritted her teeth. Apparently, he was a chauvinist. Though this wasn't the time to educate him about 'girl power' and the wonders of feminism.

"Good girl. Now, I'm going to be your teacher, just like all those bloody sods that you listen to at school. Only the subject I'm teaching is much more fun." Spike took a moment to appreciate the irony. He'd be cheating on Dru in the very bed she'd slept with Angel. Kinda poetic. He looked down at the little red head. "I think you're wearing too many clothes, pet."

Spike pulled her into a sitting position and gently eased her sweater over her head, leaving her clad in only in a white lacy bra. Her chest was heaving, frightened as she was. His hands undid the tiny clasp at the front and her breasts were suddenly freed. She wrapped her arms around herself reflexively. He chuckled, surprisingly patient with her reaction.

He pried her fingers loose and stared at her openly. He whispered in a husky tone. "They look like their made for my mouth." Willow's stomach clenched at the mental image of him suckling her. He pressed his large hand to the valley between her milky white breasts and pressed her back to the bed. Then he settled himself over her and took one pouting pink crest into his cool mouth to suck. His other finger played idly with her other nipple, pinching it between his fingers.

Willow was awash in sensation. Her only sexual experience to this point was a few stolen kisses with Xander and some rather intense necking with Oz. She brought her hands to his head, cradling him as he suckled her. She felt him smile against her breasts. He switched, lavishing attention on her other nipple.

Spike changed tactics then, kissing his way across the flat, trembling plane of her pale stomach to the waist band of her jeans. He flicked the button open and easily undid her zipper. "Lift up, pet."

"Yes, Master." She said demurely, a teasing light entering her eyes.

He grinned in response, grateful that she was going along with this. He wanted to make this good for her. Spike pulled her jeans down her hips, taking her tennis shoes with them. They landed in a heap on the floor. Now she was clad only in a pair of white cotton panties. She was astonished to find that the crotch was soaked.

She lay back on the pillows once more, legs closed but not clenched together. Willow knew this was going to happen regardless of what she did. Nothing she could do to stop him. It's what she kept repeating in her lust-addled mind. . . but deep down she knew she was attracted to the vampire, wanted him.

He ran a hand along the outside of her thigh. Willow was embarrassed to be lying before him in only in her panties when he was still fully clothed. "Master?"

"Yes, luv?" He said distractedly as he continued caressing her smooth flesh.

"What about your clothes?"

Spike smiled down at her. "Have you ever seen a man before, pet?"

Willow blushed, it extended all the way from her cheeks to her neck and over her chest. "No, not in the flesh. But um. . . Xander rented this movie one time. . .we thought it was going to be 'Good Will Hunting' but it was actually 'Good Will H-h-humping." She blushed a deeper red. " Not the same thing at all, it was so-" She looked at his bemused face. "Being quiet now."

He threw back his head and laughed. "You're adorable, pet." Still grinning, he stood up and shucked off his duster and pulled his t-shirt over his head. He sat on the bed and pulled off his boots. Then, Spike stood again and undid his belt buckle and unbuttoned his jeans. He pulled them down and stepped out of them. He wore no underwear. His erection jutted out from his body, hungry and incredibly hard.

Willow gulped. It was so thick and long, she wondered how it would ever fit inside her. How would it feel? Her small, pink tongue darted out to moisten her lips and his penis responded by twitching, wanting inside that warm, welcoming heat. She was so curious about him, wanting to touch him. "Master, may I. . .touch you?"

Spike groaned at her words. He wanted to go slow and easy but she was killing him. He couldn't remember ever being this aroused before. He lay down on the bed and put his hands behind his head. "Go on ,then." He said softly. Spike would stop her soon, he couldn't take much more of this.

She rolled over on to her side and placed a trembling hand on his smooth white chest. Swallowing, she brushed her mouth over his. Spike resisted the urge to grab her and deepen the kiss. She placed small kisses down his throat as she gently abraded his nipples with her fingertips. She worked her way down, kissing and touching his cool flesh as she pleased until she was eye-level with his erection. It bobbed under her scrutiny. Spike clenched his fists, wondering what she would do next.

She circled the tip with her index finger, catching the semen that leaked from the tip. Locking eyes with him, she deliberately brought to her mouth and licked it away. Spike groaned and quickly rolled her over. "Very good, pet. You're already learning. But if I don't calm down a bit, this lesson will be over soon."

He brought his hands to each side of her panties and ripped them off her. Willow gasped. She was now completely bare to his gaze and he seemed fascinated by that part of her. He pushed her legs open gently and inhaled deeply. Relishing the musky scent of her arousal.

Reverently he brought his fingers to her quim and traced the folds with his fingers. He plucked at her engorged clit with gentle persistence. Willow arched her back, eyes closed in pleasure. Spike knew that he should probably insert one of his fingers in her tight opening but he was selfish. He wanted his cock to be the first thing that penetrated her. Wanted to possess her with that action.

Right now, Willow was teetering on the edge of her first orgasm. She rocked her hips against his hands in an age old rhythm, seeking release. Spike brought it to her with the flick of his nimble fingers and she came moaning "Master."

"Was it good, luv?" He whispered.

"So good." She said, resting against the pillows.

"My turn now, pet." He said as he put himself between her legs. He lifted her hips and her eyes widened as his shaft settled against her opening. Frightened eyes met his ice blue ones.

"Is it going hurt, Master?"

"A bit." He answered honestly. She nodded but her eyes still spoke of her fear. It aroused him more. She was spread-eagled and helpless underneath him. Like a nail waiting for the hammer to pound it. He sunk into her, inch by glorious inch. Meeting the barrier of her innocence, he seized her mouth in a searing kiss before he thrust hard. He wanted to break her maidenhead all at once.

A tear streaked across her face and he lapped it from her cheek. He groaned as he pushed his mouth in to the curve of her neck and began to thrust into her. He was aiming for that moment of oblivion, that hot, dark star in his mind that held the only peace he'd ever known.

She writhed beneath him, meeting his thrusts as his hands guided her hips. He inserted his hand between their bodies, playing with her clit again. She came again, this time screaming "Spike."

Spike growled in triumph, his demonic visage emerging. He sunk his fangs into her neck and once more thrust into her, savage this time. As his cold seed filled her, he drank deeply from her throat. She tasted so bloody good. He pulled his fangs from her, glad to see that he hadn't taken too much. She rested beneath him, eyes closed. Replete. Spike rolled off of her and pulled her body close to him as he drifted off to sleep in a contented haze. *******

Spike looked out at the night sky from atop the high rise building. Drusilla was wondering through the roof top garden, talking to daisies or some rot. The red haired witch was on his mind once more. Funny, he didn't even know her name. The most abandoned night of passion he'd ever known and he didn't even know the name of his siren.

He'd thought about her often since he'd left Sunnydale. Spike had made himself leave the bed that night, bewildered by his reaction to the mortal. He'd even called Peaches from a payphone outside of town to tell him where the witch and her little friend were. He'd been worried about her safety! He had forced himself to return to Drusilla, determined to make their relationship work.

She had been jealous of his red head, cursing and snarling at him. He'd enjoyed her increased attention at first but was perplexed. He couldn't make love to Dru anymore without picturing the girl. He would thrust into Drusilla and picture his lovely virgin beneath him. His lover's cold touch failed to arouse him. It was only when, in his mind, he stroked warm, peach-colored skin, he was able to perform. What a bloody mess he'd gotten himself into!

He took another swig of mescal. Then, he reached into the pocket of his duster to pull out the lacy scrap of a bra she'd worn. He couldn't resist taking it from the pile of her clothes that night. He held it to his nose, inhaling her unique scent. He imagined himself taking her again and groaned as he hardened instantly. It would blow over, this little obsession he had with the witch. It would simply have to run it's course. Just a passing fancy. That's all it was. Just a passing fancy.