Fang-Banger

Story Info
Predators aren't always monsters...
2.8k words
4.48
17.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smol_Stack
Smol_Stack
12 Followers

Author's Notes: A not-so-classic twist on the whole vampire-vs-human club scene for the Halloween contest! Lucky Blue lives on the edge (of reason, mostly) and is packin' some serious heat as a self-proclaimed "chick with a dick." Being intersexed has some perks, and fucking unsuspecting, snooty vampire boys in dark alleys is one of them. Also, head's up: I care not for anatomy. Charles' bootyhole self-lubricates and he's totally a squirter. Fucking fight me, bro.

---

"Mmm, hello... Come to papa..." Lucky murmured to herself, eyes locked on a young man across the dancefloor. She ground against her partner, a freckled ginger with a lovely mustache, but her eyes never left the man. Or, technically, vampire. He was gorgeous! And she'd be damned if she didn't get the chance at him! Well, she was damned either way, but still.

Charles sat nursing a glass of red wine he couldn't even drink and watched as his twin and their friend danced wildly beneath the flashing lights. Clubs weren't his scene, no, not at all. He'd rather be cold and dead in his grave than stuck in a room full of sweating bodies and lousy music, and that was saying something, as he knew exactly how miserable it was to be trapped in one's own grave and left with nothing to do but dig their way out. His eyes, a warm, dark brown, scanned the room in boredom, locking with a set of piercing blue eyes from across the room. He shivered as the woman grinned at him in a flash of pearly teeth.

He turned away and stared at his wine, ignoring the stranger as best he could. Last thing he needed was a "fang-banger" bothering him the rest of the night.

Lucky danced her way across the floor, moving closer and closer to her target. She knew that look, that sharpness about the eyes. He was hungry, and that meant an easy target for her! If humans were easy to pick up, then vampires were just child's play. In no time at all, she was standing beside his barstool, a hand coming up to smooth over her white pompadour.

"Now who left you over here all by yourself, handsome?" She purred, leaning casually against the bar. She motioned towards the man tending the bar, who held up a finger and busied himself with making drinks.

Charles sat quietly, glaring at her out the corners of his eyes. Great. Thanks to Gene and Casey's antics, he was stuck alone at the bar with some human!

"Man, what's it take to get a drink around here?" She laughed, waggling her eyebrows at the pale man. She stuck out a hand, her voice a sultry purr. "Name's Lucky Blue."

"Charles Callum, a pleasure." He said, not wanting to be rude as he shook her hand. His belly clenched when her hot skin burned against his, hunger flickering in his eyes at the hint of her pulse, steady and strong. He yanked his hand away with distaste, scolding himself for his impropriety.

"Oh, pleasure's all mine baby." She said, taking a seat next to him. "You never answered me. What fool left you all alone?" She watched as he fidgeted, eyes glancing down at her hands again as he spoke.

"My brother and our friend are just over there, I'm not alone." He said, feeling oddly vulnerable. He shook it off as the two aforementioned fools came over, not a hair out of place or a drop of sweat to be found on their perfect skin.

"See, I told you Charlie made a friend!" Casey said, his rich blue eyes glancing from Lucky to Charles curiously.

"You were right! Charles, dear, introduce us!" Gene drawled, draping himself over his brother's shoulders. Charles' face pinched at the contact, but he made no move to shrug him off.

"Brother, Casey, this is Lucky Blue. Lucky, this is my brother, Gene and our friend, Casey." He said mechanically, his voice flat. He was ever so tired of their antics. IF he wanted to have fun, he would, there was no sense in trying to push him into it!

"And why haven't you asked her to dance, brother?" Gene scolded, mock-disappointed as he eyed the young woman with hunger written unashamedly on his features.

Lucky sat quietly as Charles floundered for an answer, eyeing the beautiful creatures and making note of them for later. All three of them vampires? She resisted the urge to snort. Of course they were a little pack, how adorable!

"Eugene! Enough!" Charles sighed as he was wrestled from his stool. Lucky stood, a grin on her face as the pale man was pushed into her waiting arms.

"Please excuse him, he knows not what he does." Gene sighed dramatically, earning a glare from his brother and a giggle from his friend.

"Go on, Charlie, go have fun!" Casey sang, grabbing Gene's hand and pulling him into the crowd.

"You heard 'em, wanna dance?" She asked, hands smoothing down his sides as he glared at her. "C'moooon, what am I gonna do? Eat you?"

"No, of course not." He sighed, pursing his lips. Better to suffer through a dance than his brother's pouting. "One dance, that's it."

"Alright, baby, now you're talkin'!" Lucky cheered, pulling him off into the throng. She pulled him close, feeling the coolness of his skin as she wrapped her arms around his neck and began to dance.

Charles gulped, the warmth of her seeping into him and making his head throb as he began to move. His hands rested on her hips, earning him a wink before she turned around and pressed her ass against him, rolling her hips slowly. He blinked, taken aback and more than ready to pull away, but stopped, eyes staring hungrily at the side of her exposed neck, at the vein coursing with life and throbbing so seductively at him. He ran his tongue over his teeth, eyes narrowing at the sight.

Lucky felt him still behind her and grinned. Bingo! She turned around, tugging him closer by his hips and pressing them flush together. Still he didn't move, standing unnaturally still as his nostrils flared.

"Somethin' the matter?" She asked, rolling her shoulders and popping her neck. She felt the grip on her hips tighten and offered him a sly grin. "Need some... help?"

"I-I! Of c-course not!" He gasped, jerking at her words. He pulled his hands away but she held onto him, leaning in to peer into his eyes.

"Nothin' to be ashamed of... Besides, I don't mind." She said, tilting her head back to expose the pale column of her throat. Charles gulped, unable to look away. Well, Gene and Casey had dragged him out to feed, and Lucky was offering...

"And the price?" He asked, raising a brow at her quizzically when she just grinned all the more sinisterly.

"Not a damn thing!" She said, tugging him back towards the rear exit. He followed her, her hand gripping his more securely than shackles as nerves ate at his belly.

"I'm afraid I must insist," He said, but she rolled her eyes at him in the darkness of the alleyway behind the club.

"Worry about that later, baby, c'mere..." She said, pulling him to her and pressing herself against the bricks. Charles stared unblinking at her for a moment before stepping away just enough to where they weren't pressed flush together. She pouted at him, but said nothing as she tilted her head again and waited. And waited. She felt cool hands on her arm, then cool lips pressed against her skin. So, he was one of those! She could work with that! She sat back, bracing herself for the burning that always accompanied a harsh bite.

Charles pressed a kiss against the inside of her wrist, breathing in the scent of sunlight and life radiating from her. He parted his lips, fangs pressing gently into her pliant flesh. Warmth trickled into his mouth and he sighed, careful not to bite too hard or spill a single drop as he gave a gentle suck.

Lucky's eyes snapped open and she turned to watch as he sipped from her politely, his eyes locked on hers.

"That's it?" She scoffed when he pulled away, surprising him.

"Excuse me?" He asked, his tone a little sharper than he'd intended.

"You call that a bite? That's can't be enough baby, no wonder you're so crabby!" She'd been with vampires exclusively for the last few years, so she knew a thing or two about her fanged friends.

"W-Why, I never!" He spluttered indignantly, turning to move away.

"Oooh no you don't, I wanna talk about payment." She said, grabbing his wrist and holding him.

"Of course." He said, turning to her and pulling out his wallet. How rude! If he was human, he'd be beyond embarrassed!

"Uh-uh, nope. I don't want your money, love." She said, stepping closer and tugging her shirt open. Charles' eyes grew wide, unable to look away as she exposed modest breasts. "You're gonna feed, and you're gonna do it right, boy."

"I-I, what?" He asked, staring, unblinking at her in confusion. "Surely, you must be-?"

"Nope. Not kidding. That was just sad, Charles. You're a predator! Creature of the night! You should tear into me like I'm prime meat, baby!" She backed him against the wall, pinning him there with her hips. His eyes darted up to hers, full of uncertainty. With a sigh, she tangled a hand in his hair and brought his mouth to where her neck meets her shoulder and held him there.

"You have my explicit consent, Charles." She said, her other arm draping over his shoulders as she got settled for a (hopefully) proper bite.

Charles' mouth opened a sliver, breathing her in again as that lovely vein pulsed only an inch from his lips. He shivered, pressing his mouth against the throbbing nub tentatively. He burned with hunger again as his tongue darted out to taste her, a soft groan escaping his lips. He pressed forward against her, against her warmth, as his fangs scraped gently over the skin, the first tiny lines of blood appearing. Lucky shivered at the sting, her cock giving an interested twitch. See, now that was more like it!

Charles felt his cock throb as he lapped at her skin, the urge to bite growing too strong to ignore. He gave in, lips curling back as he sunk his fangs into her soft flesh with a moan. Lucky gasped, eyes screwing shut at the pain as her cock throbbed between her legs seemingly in time with Charles' delicate sucks. He sipped again, willing himself to be careful, but his eyebrows knitted together as Lucky shifted, his fangs pulling at her flesh as she grabbed his ass. He moved to pull away, but a small gush of blood filled his mouth when she resisted, and he groaned, the sound rumbling through his chest.

"Atta boy..." She ground out, her hands squeezing and groping his ass hungrily. He paid her no mind as she slipped his pants and boxers down, exposing his pale arse to the night air. She spread his cheeks, a finger dipping between them to find his entrance wet with his slick.

"Wh-Wha-?" He gasped, wrenching his fangs free of her and staring at her in lazy confusion. Warmth burned in his belly, the world hazy and slow around him as he tried to think.

"Ssh, I've got ya," She growled, tugging his pants down to his ankles. He stood still, too hungry, too aroused to move. When she nudged his foot, he lifted it, and she wasted no time in tugging the leg of his pants past it, freeing his leg. He blinked slowly at her as she growled, grabbing him by the thighs and slamming him against the brick, his legs wrapping around her waist on instinct.

"Mmf!" He whimpered, the denim of her jeans rubbing against his bare ass as he gripped the back of her shirt, fists bunching up the fabric. He keened when she kissed him, the unmistakable human taste mingling beautifully with the metallic tang of her blood. His cock throbbed against his belly, trapped by his shirt as she ground her hips against him, something bulging against his ass. He trembled, eyes unable to focus as she pulled away and the sound of a zipper met his ears, then something searing hot pressed against his hole.

"Bite all you want, baby," She growled, gripping his ass to spread his cheeks. She pushed the tip in, her teeth grit as she forced her way past his resistance.

Charles yelped, the pain and pleasure lashing through him as if he'd been whipped. It was too big, too hot, and filling him far too quickly as she pressed deeper, her thrusts shallow as she let him adjust. With a shudder, he felt his body go lax, his eyes refusing to focus as he stared at her neck, at her bouncing chest. With a cry he bit down blindly, his nails tearing through her shirt and leaving red scratches down her back in his carelessness. Warmth burst in his mouth, flooding his senses as he tried to swallow. His fangs tugged and tore at her as she began to thrust in earnest, more blood oozing from her and smearing across his mouth and chin. He whimpered, swallowing and slurping noisily as she pounded him against the wall, his hole tugging with every sharp, painful thrust.

He licked at her, trying to slow down even as she sped up, her cock jabbing deeper and deeper into his guts. He growled, nails digging in sharply into the meat of her back when she slammed into his sweet spot, and he let out a ragged shout. He nudged her head out of the way and clamped down on her neck, moaning and gurgling as his cock gave out, coating his belly with his seed.

Lucky hissed at the pain, her belly taut as her own cock gave out, filling the vampire with the hot, white goo she'd been holding back. She gripped him hard enough to bruise if he was human, lifting him up and away from the wall as she drove her cock in and out messily, her come and his slick mixing and forming a thick froth that dribbled down her cock.

"Oooh, fuck!" She grunted, fucking her come deeper into his guts as she pounded him without mercy. Charles whimpered, clinging to her as his still wet cock twitched, swelling again. He breathed raggedly around her neck, his eyes rolling back in his head as he slurped lazily at her neck, tongue lolling out to lap at her hot skin. Her hands on his hips pulled him against her thrust for thrust, his cock slapping against his belly as she all but tore him apart. She slammed into him hard enough for him to see stars, fire in his veins as she rammed into his sweet spot. He bit down again, eyes squeezed shut in pleasure as heat began to build in his tummy, his thighs burning and stinging as he grew close again.

Lucky growled, driving her cock into him and relentlessly chasing her orgasm, feeling her balls grow heavier by the second. She let out a frustrated grunt, hips pistoning into him angrily as her toes curled in her boots. She was so close!

Charles went still, eyes popping open in horror as the sting traveled to his ass, his cock throbbing in warning. His mouth fell open as he screamed, face contorted in pleasure as his body spasmed around her cock, slick gushing around her and soaking her jeans. She growled, shuddering as she felt the spray against her cock, and it was all it took to finally drive her back over the edge. She ground against him, moaning as she emptied her balls inside him again, hips jerking and twitching with every spurt of come she poured into him.

Charles whimpered, twitching and shaking as she finally grew still. He managed to open his eyes enough to peer at her, gazing down at the still bleeding bites dotting her chest and neck. For the first time in years, he felt full, sated in every sense of the word. He made a face as Lucky pulled her cock free of him, her come gushing out of him and dripping against the dirty pavement beneath them.

"Better?" She asked, a cocky grin plastered onto her own blood-smeared face. Charles nodded stupidly and kissed her, all but hanging off of her as she staggered back to set him down. He felt heavy, drunk on come and blood as he struggled to pull his pants back on. Lucky watched, giggling to herself as she stuffed her cock back into her jeans. She slapped his ass, earning another yelp.

"I'll see you around, baby." She said, claiming his mouth in one more kiss before she slipped past him and back into the club. Charles panted, leaning against the brick and staring up at the night sky.

Maybe he should start listening to Gene and Casey more often...

---

Author's Notes (Again): Welp... Okay. That was pretty bad. But hey, happy Halloween, amiright? Shoutout to my baby-mama Nex for indulging me in this nonsense!

Smol_Stack
Smol_Stack
12 Followers