Fanny Ch. 01

Story Info
A real woman with lots of... "potential"
14.8k words
4
11.8k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NSFW - ADULT CONTENT - PORNOGRAPHY

This woman, Fanny, existed for real in my life (under another name, of course).

Some parts of the story have been altered - but not the sexual ones.

*****

So, I was in my early twenties, on a short holiday from the unit.

I intend to visit my good old friend John - he should have arrived home by now.

I reach the handle of the phone, dial the number, and... his father answers the phone...

"John won't come home for some time, since he's been that stupid to jump over the fence of the unit and go to see his bloody stupid sweetheart!"...

I thanked for the info, and put the phone back in the cradle...

What John's father doesn't know, yet, is that "the bloody stupid sweetheart" hasn't bled for almost three months by now, and John has all the chances to become the father of an unwanted child, with a pretty unwanted mother...

John is in his graduating year to become a pilot, so now he has to deal with the exams and also with this mess...

Ever since I've laid my eyes on that sweetheart of his, I've told him that he should be attentive - the girl is the usual type of ladies who dream about becoming officer's wives - a house, good money, and a kid would be the perfect reason for her to do not have to work anymore...

Too bad I was right!

I go to the railway station and take the first train towards the town where John's unit is located...

I reach the unit, show the guards my I.D. And the officer in charge tells me that, since I come from another town, he will do me the favor to permit John to come at the gate...

Then, he invites me into a room, with some tables and chairs.

I know it's against the regulations, but I grab some money and ask a soldier to go nearby and bring two bottles of some cold beer...

It's the least I can do for my friend...

So, here comes John, quite upset, unshaven, and... upside down...

We drink our beers, have a small chat, and then we simply rest in an embarrassing silence.

Finally, he stands up, and tells me: "I don't know if it will really happen, but this time I think that I've convinced the slut to have the abortion...

I've talked her into it staying more than three hours on the phone - this is why, afterwards, I've ran at her place, since I needed to give her the money for the abortion"...

I'm amazed: "But why didn't she come here, so that she could take the money without jeopardizing your situation?"

"She said that she will never come again to see me while I am still in this unit - she's ashamed of my colleagues"

The time is running, and I need to go back at the railway station, to take the train back home.

I reach the station, buy the ticket, then go out to light a cigarette.

It's a nice cool autumn day, with the leaves of the trees already red, reflecting in the sunset.

The place looks as if deserted...

I check the wrist watch - five minutes until the arrival of the train...

Behind me, I hear female footsteps approaching.

Instinctively, I turn my head to see a nice tall, slim brunette - I like what I see.

She's dressed with a neat gray deux pieces, and her long hair is held in a pony tail.

She wears a pair of high heeled black shoes and an assorted black purse.

She also has a suitcase.

I turn my head the other way, and see that it's only the two of us, waiting for the train...

I decide to make my move when the train arrives...

So, as we approach the wagon, I ask her to let me help her with her suitcase.

She smiles at me, showing a pair of beautiful green eyes.

We climb inside the wagon, to find out that, in fact, the train looks deserted too.

She checks her ticket and goes towards the compartment.

I help her until there with her luggage, then I check my ticket.

My seat is two compartments nearby.

I smile, and say: "Well, my seat is two compartments away from here - in case you need anything, or get bored, you know where to find me"...

"To be honest, I'm bored already and, to tell you the truth, this train, so empty, gives me the creeps!"

I turn around and switch on the lights.

"Well, better?"

"Yeah, better, but not THAT better!"

"In that case, if you don't mind, I shall take a seat here with you"

I take the seat across her. She sits down and her skirt climbs up a little, giving me a better view of her beautiful legs.

I'm not ogling, but I start telling her that her outfit is surprisingly exquisite and that I haven't seen too many women dressed like that.

She explains that she works in the fashion department of a very well known clothing factory in Bucharest, so that the outfit is her creation, from drawing to sewing.

She starts telling me about her work until we are interrupted by the uniformed guy who asks us for the tickets.

"Are all the wagons this empty?"

"Yes, sir, this time of the year, this train is almost empty"

"Is there a restaurant in the train?"

"No sir, not this time of the year - only during the summer."

"Well, this is it! Thanks!"

Then, he politely salutes us and leaves.

We continue our conversation on the hall, smoking.

She left home when she was only a little over sixteen, starting to work at the factory at Bucharest, while going to school in the evenings.

After finishing an industrial college, with specialized classes for textile and clothing design, she became a designer in the same factory...

Nice and easy, the one hour and a half runs and, through the windows, we begin to see the lights of Bucharest.

I realize it's time for me to make the second move: "Look it's been a real pleasure talking to you, and, if you have nothing against it, we can continue our conversation after we arrive - you can leave your case at the luggage department at the railway station"...

She jumps:

"Oh, no! I cannot do that! I only did it once and, due to I don't know what mistake they've made, I had to look for my luggage for almost a month!"...

I show her my bewilderment and say "Sorry!"

"Don't be! As you probably know, the factory is relatively close to the railway station. I live very close to it, so if we take a taxi I shall leave my luggage at home and then we can continue our trip downtown"

"Good idea!"

We reach in front of her block of flats and she leaves telling me that she won't be later than ten minutes...

The taxi driver, after five minutes or so, tells me that the meter is running and that he hopes that I won't have bad luck.

"How come?" I ask.

"Well, sir, if you don't mind my saying, I cannot even remember how many times I've driven chicks that have let themselves be hooked at the railway station by nice men, just like you, only to make sure that they have a nice free ride at home!"...

Hearing him, I start laughing, since I suddenly remember a buddy of mine to whom has happened just the same thing, with the difference that the chick was living somewhere at the other side of Bucharest...

"OK! No worries! In case she doesn't appear in fifteen minutes, you just take me downtown"...

After exactly nine minutes from the moment she left, the beauty comes back in a hurry and jumps inside the cab. "I hope I'm not late!" She says.

Then, she leans towards me and whispers in my ear: "I've changed my mind - give him your address - maybe we stop somewhere to grab something to eat and to drink"...

"No worries about that - I have food and drinks at home!"...

We enter my apartment laughing, since as soon as we left the taxi, I've told her the story that the cab driver has told me.

"In this case, it's good that I haven't decided to take a very short shower - I would precisely have been late! By the way, do you mind if I take a shower here? Am I being too nosy?"

She looks at me with her green pleading eyes.

"Fanny, my place is your place - go, take a shower, as long as you please!

Meanwhile, I shall prepare a few sandwiches and some drinks"...

"That's very nice of you, but, after you finish with the sandwiches, will you be so kind to come and rub my back? Really! I love having my back rubbed in the shower!"...

She smiles and winks at me...

Gosh! I've met in my life lots of girls, with guts, or shy, but what I enjoy at this one is that she knows how to ask, without being vulgar, or going around the bushes!

I'm in the kitchen and I need to cut some loafs of bread - I grab the knife, but almost cut my finger!

Calm, my friend! Calm!

I left the room toward the kitchen before Fanny started to take off her clothes - I knew that if I would have stayed, she would probably have had to take the shower later - much later!...

So, I (finally!) prepare the sandwiches, take a bottle of Ballantine's from the fridge, unwind the cork, fill a half of a glass and drink it in one gulp! I feel too tense in my expectations...

Right after I do it, I remember that there most probably will be some kissing in the shower and I shall smell of booze! Not good as a first impression to a woman! Not good at all!

Think! Man! Think!

Yesssss!!! I've always been a man with initiative and imagination!...

I grab another glass, fill both halfs with whiskey and add orange juice.

Then, I grab the tray with the sandwiches and take them to my room.

I can hear the shower running, so I rush to the kitchen again, grab the glasses and go towards the bathroom.

Fanny is laid in the tub, facing the door, showing me a nice pair of boobs - I've never been an expert at bra measures, so I shall just tell you that they were firm and really fit for my palms to cup them and caress them - and I assure you that I do have pretty large palms...

I approach the tub, sit in one knee on the floor, hand her a glass and say "Cheers!"

She sips from the glass, tasting the drink, and then drinks some more.

"It's good! It must be whiskey and orange juice!"...

She sips a bit more, and asks me: "Why aren't you naked? I don't want you to ruin your clothes while rubbing my back!"

"OK, let's just finish the drinks and I'll go get undressed"

We finish our drinks, and I stand up, when she says: "Will you please take the glasses with you? I really need a refill!" And she smiles again at me in a very sweet way...

In my room, I take off my clothes, asking myself if to still keep my underwear - what the heck! I'm not ashamed with what I've got between my legs! Why hide it?!? Especially since, most probably, there will be a large tent over there, due to my hard on...

So, stark naked I refill the glasses with booze and enter the bathroom.

There! She looks at me, measuring me from head to toe - she smiles: "Can you imagine that I wanted to see you like this from the moment I've laid my eyes on you?"

"What can I say?... Likewise! But I'm a dirty minded man! For me it's just normal!"... And I wink, smiling.

"Yeah! Right! Cause we, women, are all nuns!"...

She stands up in the tub and takes a glass from my hand: "I don't ask which glass is mine, since, as I hope and crave for, in a very few moments it won't matter, we are going to kiss - aren't we?"...

I step into the tub, grab her ass with my free hand, bringing her close to me, and give her a light kiss on her forehead, then on the nose, and, finally, on her lips.

She opens her mouth with hunger and our tongues start dancing, swirling, and curving, pressing one towards the other.

I know I'm good at it, as so many women have told me, so I do my best to impress her.

I stop for a moment, take away the glasses and put them on a shelve.

I grab her again by the ass and, with the other hand, I start caressing her boob - she's got large suckable nipples, but, for the moment, I start licking her neck and her ear lobe.

My dick is punching her still wet belly and I feel her hand grabbing and caressing my balls.

We keep on caressing like that for a minute or so...

She gently drops on her knees and starts engulfing my dick.

I grab her pony tail with one hand, while with the other I caress the back of her neck.

She stops, takes off my dick from her mouth and says: "Look, I'm sorry, but I won't be able to engulf you all - you are too large for me! Sorry!" And, again takes my dick into her mouth, doing wonders to me with her tongue, alternating with the back of her throat...

It's been more than two weeks since I haven't had a woman, so I start feeling that I'm close.

"Honey, I'm close - how shall we do?"

"You mean, you're going to cum?"

"Yes! I haven't been laid for some time, sorry!"...

"No worries! It's your cum, and at this moment I'm your dumpster - wherever it pleases you! It's OK with me! Anyway, we are in the bathroom!"...

She grabs me by my dick and engulfs me again.

Every time she releases my dick from her throat, to breathe, she starts massaging the base of my dick.

This, of course, enhances my need to release. She senses that, and with the other hand, starts massaging my balls, while with a finger she pushes gently under my balls on my prostate...

I can tell you, this girl knows what to do to a man to make him feel good!

I can't hold it anymore: "Honey, I'm cumming!"

The jets of sperm go directly towards her throat and she chokes, but keeps on holding me there.

I feel good! Really good!

I release her pony tail and her neck and I help her get up - I want to kiss her, since I sensed that she has swallowed my cum.

I try to approach her, but she gently holds me at a distance with the palm of her hand: "Wait!"

She then grabs the handle of the shower and points the jet towards her open mouth and her face.

"I'm aware that you, men, aren't very happy to taste your own sperm - now you can kiss me"

I grab her by the back of her neck and kiss her frantically - I love the way this woman acts in every aspect!

After a minute or so, I feel an itch downstairs and my dick starts swelling again!

She feels that too - she suddenly stops. "Look, when I've told you that I need a rub on my back I've really meant it! So, please, take the sponge and do me, please!"

After we rub each other's backs, we put an end to the shower and go back into my room.

She sees the sandwiches and tells me "Tee! Thanks! I really needed some!"

She seats on an armchair, grabs a sandwich, but, suddenly stops: "Look! There may be a problem"...

"What problem?"

"Well, if I eat now, I won't be able to suck your cock for an hour or so"...

"Honey, if that is the case, you can have all the sandwiches! I really crave for your bottom now!"...

We eat in silence, listening to some music, when I suddenly remember that our glasses are still left in the bath room.

I go there, empty them into the sink - no way to drink warm orange juice with whiskey!...

Back in my room, I grab from the mini bar a bottle of red wine - I know that where she comes from, people are very good at preparing red wine...

"OK! I'm fed up! Thanks!"

"You're welcome!"

She takes a gulp of wine from the glass, then stands up and goes and lays in bed on her back.

I don't expect any invitation and go lay beside her.

She turns towards me and starts caressing my chest and belly, avoiding to touch my dick.

"You can touch it too! It won't mind!"...

"See? I've told you that there is a problem! If I touch it, I cannot keep myself from sucking it! If I suck it, with my stomach full, I risk to vomit on you, your sheets, your carpets, your furniture..."

"Well, if that is the case, maybe it's just time we let my dick see the inside of your cunt - what do you say?"

"OK! But please be gentle, since I've just eaten"...

"Fanny, there also is another alternative - we can simply rest for a while, even take a nap if you want, and we do later what we're supposed to do! No problem!"

She starts laughing: "Well, if you imagine that I wanted to come here with you to sleep, you must be joking! No sir! You won't see me sleeping this night even for a minute! Nor will you!" And she keeps on laughing...

"Very well then!"

I raise on my knees, get between Fanny's knees, take her by her legs and my dick starts it's journey inside her cunt.

The water and shampoo has made her dry, so I need to insert and take it out several times.

She somehow manages to grab me by my hips, away from her cunt, towards her mouth. "Give it to me a little - I shall make you wet with my saliva and I won't vomit. I promise!"

I stick a quarter of my dick in her mouth and she starts coating it with her saliva.

Then, I take it out and go back down - this time it works from the start.

She's tight - really tight, but my dick seems to influence her cunt to start the fluids.

After a minute or so, I manage to stick it all inside, but I can clearly see on her face that it hurts...

I stop and start withdrawing, nice and easy, until I sense that she becomes comfortable.

"Now, I believe that this is what you can take without feeling some pain"...

"For now, yes - I shall let you stretch me later, after the food will be digested"

She smiles at me: "You're a very nice guy. Gentle and understanding! I'm really happy I have shortened the visit to my parents"...

"What do you mean?"

"Normally, I should have stayed at their place until the end of the week - that includes the end of my holiday, too."

"So, let me see - today is, or, better said, was, Tuesday - this means that if we get along well, we can spend the rest of the week together?!?"

"Almost, since on Sunday morning I need to be at home - I need to prepare myself for going to work on Monday"

While we were having this conversation, I was still, with my dick inside her, while she was milking it with the walls of her cunt - she really knew what she was doing!

I've started moving again, withdrawing my dick until I was almost out, then reentering to the point I knew it was OK with her.

We were alternating the still moments - milking included, with slow strokes - no hurry.

After half an hour, or so, I've felt that I was close again: "Now, the critical question: where will it be this time?"

"I was wondering when will you ask me - for a guy who hasn't been laid for some time you really have lasted a lot! Apart from where you are being now, wherever you please, but my throat, mouth included - for that, I still need some time!"...

"Will it be on your belly and tits?"

"Look, I'm not gonna play the prude little girl now with you - I've been fucked up my ass before, so you can do it there and you will surely feel much better than jacking it on my outer body"

And, again, she gave me a huge smile.

Now, I was having a problem, since along all the fucking we've been doing, she just hasn't had an orgasm. Like it or not, I'm not the kind of guy who looks only for his satisfaction. If, being with me, I don't give the woman at least three orgasms, I feel bad.

"Look, since it's our first time together and, as you say, you're not prude, I shall ask you plain and simple: is there a technique or something that I should do to you to make you cum too?"

At that moment, all the serenity on her face was gone, and her green eyes have darkened.

"Don't ask. Just stick it up my ass and I shall tell you later!"...

I've put her legs on my shoulders, gently took it out from her cunt, which, by now, was really wet.

Then I've inserted my thumb inside her cunt and started to wet with it the entrance up her ass.

To my surprise, her ass wasn't tense at all, so I could easily insert the tip of my thumb there...

I started pushing my dick at her entrance - it just entered, nice and easy - and, please believe it, I'm not small, nor thin over there...

After entering with almost a half of my dick, I've started fucking her, nice and easy, each time trying to enter some more...

To my surprise, she didn't show any signs of pain and I could stick it ALL in!

"Now, do me!... Harder!... Harder!... That's it!..."

Since her legs were still on my shoulders, I've made the soles of her feet rest on my chest and then I've started pumping her really hard.