Fantasia

Story Info
A detailed description of erotic seduction.
1.4k words
3.56
5.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This has got to be a hell of a day. I'm sitting here, hung over and horny as can be. Watching you, thinking of how I'd love to have you. Sitting here, studying your every move. Looking at your fantastic body straining against the confines of your clothes, wanting you so bad, my loins ache with desire.

Just to think that there is the remote possibility of having you drives me up a wall! Thinking of all the wonderful things I would do to you, how I would start to arouse you. First, to kiss your tender lips, your neck, your ears, letting my lips drift across your face, your beautiful eyes, your ruby lips, I'd kiss and fondle you forever.

Slowly I'd let my lips trace down your neck, unbuttoning your blouse to allow my hungry lips access to your beautiful breasts. Running my tongue down the front of your neck, I'd plant intimate touches down the front of you. Reaching your gorgeous mounds, I would first release them from the confines of that imprisoning bra. Having done that, my tongue would slowly find it's way to the tender nipple of your breast.

Slipping your blouse from off your shoulders, I would gently drop it aside. Then, taking the straps of your bra and pulling them off, I would remove the last obstruction from my view. Letting my eyes feast upon your beautiful breasts, my tongue and lips, eager to caress your sensuous mounds.

Tenderly my lips would make their way to your luscious, hardening nipples. Softly my tongue would flicker across your budding tips, gently teasing you in blissful torment. Sucking and tenderly biting your protruding tits, I'd slowly bring my hand to rest on one. Slightly squeezing it so lightly, rolling the nipple around with my tongue, my hand pressing your globes so delicately.

Dropping my hand down to the top button of your slacks, gently undoing them, I'd slide the zipper open, carefully slipping my searching hand within. Tenderly, sliding it down your soft, sweet body. My warm, loving fingers, eager to touch your sweet, honey pot.

My kisses flowing from your breasts, down your supple body, down, slowly, stopping only to pay homage to your fantastic navel. Sensuously letting my tongue transverse your trembling torso, my lips beginning to relish your soft tender skin.

Your breathing becoming heavier as I begin to tug at your slacks, pulling them down over your cute little ass. Raising your body ever so slightly, you allow me to bring them to your knees in one swift motion. You lay back, as I pull them down the rest of the way; I slip both of your shoes off too.

Pressing my lips to your curvy thigh, I run my tongue along your shapely leg. Down, down, that cute sensuous leg raising slightly to allow my searching lips access to your pretty ankles.

My tongue moistening your panty hose as it treks back up your leg, I search frantically for the top of them, reaching the top, my hands tenderly pull at the top, slowly rolling them down off your waist. Down over your cute little ass. Your breathing quickens as I force them down your legs. I'll pause for a moment to gaze upon your dark pretty triangle, showing through your pretty white panties. Carefully brushing your sacred ground, my lips continue their plight. My tongue causing shock waves up your spine as I lap it across your pearly gates. Tenderly I moisten your panties with my tongue.

Wanting you, needing you so badly, my passion building to a fever pitch. My rock hard shaft not being able to refrain, a trickle of semen betrays my cool exterior and I begin to disrobe. Casting off my imprisoning wardrobe I stand erect and naked before you.

Continuing to remove your panty hose, I try not to miss any spot. Kissing and fondling you as I roll them down, I feel the growing stiffness in my loins. Tenderly removing them from your feet, I accidentally bring one of your legs in contact with my aching swelling member. From the moment you touched it with your foot, it grew to its fullest extent. Swelling instantly before your eyes, my hot, throbbing meat invited your touch.

Lying there, clad only in your panties, my huge, awaiting rod, wanting to ravish your sweet, soft tush, waits, not wanting to ruin this tender moment.

Finally, I feel my scrotum screaming for release, my staff begging to bury itself in your lovely snatch. I bring my trembling hands to the top of your panties. That sexy, white, virginal garment that is keeping us apart. I tug at the elastic band; you shudder as I slowly, tenderly, slide them down your warm vibrant body.

As I bring them down, my lips come in contact with your sensuous skin. Tensing up, your body is trying to reject your feelings.

My soft, searching lips pressing against your feverish limbs, heightens your blissful awakening. The sheer, white garment that was separating us, now pulled down to your knees. My lips following the path of your panties, tenderly flowing along your leg, gently lingering at your calf, just to let you know I'm there. Down to your ankle my tongue would transcend, slowly to linger at your feet, oh so tenderly stroking and flickering across your soft sweet skin. Then up, up toward your moist, tender love nest, my lips would run. Causing shock waves of ecstasy, to surge through your spine. Gently my lips would travel up the inside of your thigh, up slowly to the urgent fire between them.

Seductively I run my snaky tongue around and over your sweet wet bush. My erect member, beating against your frail body, as I part your legs. My tongue lashing against your labial lips tries to separate them so it can penetrate that warm, wet, love nest.

Entering those heavenly gates, my lips play a teasing game. My tongue stabbing at your clit harder and harder. My raspy muscle scrapes and jabs at your stiff little button. "Now, oh yes baby, now you can begin to let go."

As my rigid tongue, probes your deepest, inner most, sexual trigger spots, my pulsating cock is ready to burst. Squeezing your nipples and making you moan, my dick swelling against you.

"Now, oh baby, now."

You moan, as you reach for my steel hard shaft. Your juices flowing as I lap up your sweet tush, running my hand up the crack in your ass. Gently inserting a moist finger in your protesting sphincter, teasing and poking to make it give. Then, as it parts, I insert my stiff roving finger up, all the way to the knuckle.

My other hand closing in on your dripping, wet mound, I dig my fingers deep in your snatch, slowly I move my slippery fingers up inside, to play with your "G" -spot. Your trembling body, wanting release, I tease you until no end.

"Oh now, please, now, do me, Please", you plead!

Ever so tenderly I replace my hand with a budging, huge hunk of hot poker. As I slide the massive head into your moist, dripping, pleasure spot, your juices flow uncontrollably.

"Yes, oh jeez, yes, now, oh baby," your voice is so erratic. Your body shudders and convulses in short jerky movements.

Deeper I plunge, my long hard shaft, straining against your tight little tush. Your body trembling, I push my rock hard meat all the way in, my balls bouncing against your ass. My finger pushing your womb closer against the head of my pile driving prick. Faster and faster I pump, shoving my mammoth monster against your vibrating body. Thrusting up to meet my strokes you quicken my response.

Our lovemaking reaches its peak and it is almost time for a climatic crescendo. More and more, faster and deeper. Then, when you can no longer stand it.

Wham! My love juice gushes forth, filling you so full of my draining desire, hot, sticky, sweet nectar, bursting into your ravishing pretty pussy. Filling it so full, it over flows onto the bed sheets.

Having done my dastardly deed, I lay by your side in sheer wonderment. Trying to recall the blissful moments we just had. Tenderly caressing your loving honey pot, I drift off into euphoria, only to be rudely awakened by the 5:42 bell.