Fantasia in C Major

Story Info
Sparks fly as a snow storm rages outside.
3.2k words
3.83
23.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celsi looked at the clock. An hour left: time too much! She flopped onto her bed, and tried not to think of her lie; of her secret. Celsi was going to a party. It had been tough enough to get her parents to allow that, but when they had learned that it was an all-girls slumber party - quite the contrary of the expected reaction - they'd seemed even more fervant that she not go.

It had been her sister who had been instrumental in the plot. Honey knew exactly what Celsi was up to, and only wanted the best for her. Since the beginning of her menstrual cycle when she had been 10, the only person in whom Celsi felt she could confide had been her sibling. It was quite strange, actually, considering Honey's physical nature.

"What are they going to do, Mom, have an orgy?" Honey had asked in Celsi's defence, then turned to Celsi and said, "don't forget my camcorder."

"They may very well," Giovanni had said, only half-joking. Honey had smiled, recalling the pictures of her father's she'd accidentally come across.

"Not everyone was as wild as you were, Dad," she said, now stifling a sneering smile.

Now it was Anna's turn. "Do these girls smoke hemp?"

"O'h, y' better be careful, Celsi. Pot's evil. It'll kill you, or turn you into Satan, or something," Honey had said, looking directly at Anna; from behind Celsi, she'd shaken her head.

"Darren, would you please leave us to talk this over with Celsi?" asked Giovanni seethingly calmly.

"I don't see why I should. She can't defend herself against you, you won't let her. She needs her brother, doesn't she?" Honey had caught Celsi's glance as she had called herself her brother. Celsi knew how much it hurt Honey every time she had to say someting like that, and was grateful that she did.

"Look, all I'm saying is it's hypocritical. You can't tell her she's not allowed to do things you've done already. So what if she experiments with pot, Mom? She'll know it for what it is. It's better than living her life in ignorance, isn't it? Don't you want her to expand her mind? She'll be fine! Even if she only does it once."

"I'm not gonna smoke pot!" It was the only thing that Celsi had said. Honey smiled, knowing what Celsi would find out.

Celsi's heart continued it's barrage on her rib cage as she impatiently watched the clock, waiting for her time to leave. She flipped open her sax case, and assembled it. Wild progressive variations on a theme by Mozart were flung from the bell, as she tried to release the butterflies in her stomach. Would she actually get away with this?

*knock knock knock* Shit! she thought, and ceased her improv. Daddy at the door: "Cel, could you keep it down?"

"Sorry!" Her father hated progressive jazz.

Lily lit the last candle in her mind. There was too much time left; she would end up pacing for an hour if she didn't do something soon. She sat on her bed and took calming breaths that were of no use. Every time she tried to clear her mind, a thought of Celsi would enter. Soon, Celsi would arrive, and a new realm of life that Lily had never thought possible would be open to her. Her thoughts raced, her head swam, and she felt faint. She nurtured the thoughts of Celsi in her head. The short blonde curls danced about her face as she played; she took her clothes off and sat in a chair, blue eyes sparkling; they lay together, touching, kissing.

Lily lifted the skirt of her dress, and rubbed her hand gently over her mound, easing the pressure. She sighed, frustrated; there was no time for that, she must prepare herself. Getting up, she checked the lasagne, lit the incense, turned out the lights, and began pacing. She couldn't think how she'd even begin to eat with her heart racing like this, and her loins were beginning to heat up again.

She checked the clock. Still another half-hour. Lily paced the room a few more times, and stopped at the window. In the past five minutes, a snow storm had flown from the depths of the sky, and was now raging. She sighed.

Celsi jumped skittighly at the sound of the telephone. Soon Honey was at her door, calling that it was her call. She (of course) picked up.

"Hello?" she said tentatively.

The voice that answered sent a wave of relief, and beautiful nervous tension coursing through her body, "Hi, Celsi. It's Lily."

She giggled nervously. "I know."

"Good. It's really snowing. Would you like me to come and pick you up, so you don't have to walk all that way?"

"Thank you so much!"

"Oh, it's not a problem at all," said Lily.

Celsi hesitated before she said, "Lily?"

"Yes?"

"Would you come and get me now? I have to get out of here."

"Sure," she said. "I'll be over in a flash."

As Celsi lay down the receiver, once again, the butterflies returned to her stomach. She paced nervously, her mind racing with her heart. She felt as if she would faint, or else have an orgasm on the spot. Lily was so intensely wonderfully beautiful; an angel or some higher being. She fell on her bed, and thought of Lily coming to rescue her from her mundane life, her strange parents, and conservative small-town high school; from her fear that someday someone would find out; from her equally present fear that no one would ever find out.

Suddenly overcome, Celsi wrung her hands in frustration, and tried not to cry out. A tear formed in her eye, and she quickly wiped it away. Taking a number of deep breaths, she looked into her vanity mirror. There was a masquera smudge from her eye to her temple.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed. "Fuck fuck fuck!" Enter Honey.

"Something wrong?" she asked, knowing full-well. Celsi turned to her sister with more tears in her eyes. "Don't cry!" warned Honey, rushing to hold her. "It's okay. It's okay. Look, we'll get you cleaned up, and then you can go. Don't worry. Everything's fine. Don't cry," she soothed. "Deep breaths."

Honey felt Celsi relax in her arms. "Okay?" she asked.

"Okay," whispered Celsi, "but Lily's coming to pick me up now."

"Then we'll have to do an efficient job. Come," instructed her sister.

Lily took a deep breath. This was it; the moment of truth. With a silent prayer to Freya, she knocked at the door. She heard the sound of four feet racing to open the door. Honey got there first.

"Hello, you must be Lily," she said. "Won't you come in?"

Lily entered and saw Celsi finishing bundling for the cold. At the sight of her love, it was impossible for her to keep the stupid smile off her face. Quickly she glanced at Honey.

"Are you Honey?" asked Lily. Honey put a finger to her lips, and nodded. Lily went on at a whisper, "Celsi says all sorts of wonderful things about her big sister. But she didn't tell me everything. A lot of things make sense now." Celsi was ready and joined Lily at the door.

"Ready?" asked Honey. Celsi nodded. "Watch your drinks. Make sure no one puts anything in them." Honey winked at Lily, causing her smile to widen. "And if you smell marijuana, make sure you get some." Then she whispered, "Good luck and blessed be."

"Bye Mom and Dad!" called Celsi as she left the house.

"Bye, Celsi!" called her mom. "Be home by ..." The door slammed shut.

During the drive, Lily looked over to the fidgeting Celsi. "I'm nervous too," she said. Celsi looked into her eyes, and moved her lips as if to say something, but was speechless.

"I really don't know how to act!" said Lily. "I mean, this is my first time with a woman, too."

"Can we not talk about this?" Celsi pleaded nervously.

"Sure." We won't talk, but communicate in other ways. Lily smiled at Celsi. "I understand."

Another wave of relief washed over Celsi. At least she's not neurotic.

Lily was nervous for the entire drive. Never before had such a scent pervaded her nostrils. She almost forgot where she lived, and frequently had to remind herself to keep her eyes on the road. What could she say to Celsi? They had all kinds of things in common, she knew this, but what could she possibly say? Music: Berio? Satie? Bjork? Films: Spielburg? Egoyan? Lucas? Literature: Erotic? Sci-fi? Mystery Horror? Sex. Food. They had all kinds of interests in common. Why would nothing come to her mouth?

Lily's house was nice and warm, and quite dim. The scent of rose oil played in Celsi's nose, causing her to relax and take in the view. Lily had removed her coat, and now stood in her dress. She was a slight girl, slender and small, slim about the face, but taller than Celsi. Her curled black hair hung loosely past her shoulders, which the dress bared. Her pink lips shone in the candlelight, and her eyes smiled as Celsi gazed into them, and quickly looked away.

Her gaze was drawn to Lily's cleavage. The slender girl had smaller breasts than Celsi's own, but they were smooth and soft, and perfectly rounded. Now, Celsi noticed that the bodice of Lily's dress looked as though it belonged in Renaissance Italy. So much of her cleavage was revealed that Celsi imagined she could see, in the dim, the very top of Lily's nipple, but she quickly dismissed it and looked at the lilies patterned on the bodice.

At the same time, Lily was looking at Celsi. Her blonde hair bounced in natural ringlets on her shoulders. Spaghetti straps held up a plain black dress, which looked fit for a formal high school dance. It was short and revealed much of Celsi's fine legs. Not at all a dress suited to the weather, but Lily was Celsi's amour not her mother, and so didn't comment. Bare arms, and bare legs; Lily smiled to herself at the sexiness of her love, and caught the girl gazing at her breasts.

Finally, Lily broke the silence. "I think this is where I say, 'You look lovely tonight, my dear.'" Celsi smiled, and blushed. "And then you say, 'Thank you Lily, but you look far more beautiful.'"

Yeah, that, thought Celsi, seriously.

"And then I say, 'Oh no! It's you who look beautiful.' But we're not going to go through that. Have a look around while I put the finishing touches on dinner."

Though the bachelor apartment was dimly lit, Celsi could make out the bed and couch across the way from the door she was standing at. Celsi took her time in walking around, and exploring. In the center of the room was the dining table, where two red candles were lit, providing the only real light in the room. Lily must have spent hours on the napkins; they were folded like doves on the two place settings. The "kitchen" portion of the room was tiled black and white. Beside the fridge was a counter which housed a micorwave oven, a sandwich maker, and the sink. To the left of the counter stood an old gas stove and oven. Clesi could make out a covered aluminum dish in the oven.

The bathroom looked like it had been a walk-in closet; it had a sliding door, and was rather claustrophobic. A tiny shower stall stood to the left of the "entrance." Celsi thought to herself how terribly difficult it was going to be for her ever to use this bathroom.

As the soft sounds of Satie's piano works began to float around the apartment, Celsi turned to look at Lily, but Lily was already behind her. She gasped, and inhaled the perfume from Lily's long, cygnacious neck. Without a word, Lily smiled into her love's eyes, and stroked her cheek. Celsi closed her eyes, took another deep breath. She felt soft, warm, moist lips press against her own dry, cracked lips, and was suddenly ashamed of the state of them.

"Komm," said Lily. "das Essen ist fertig." She took Celsi by the hand, and placed her in her chair.

As they laughed and joked with each other, their tension dissipated, and their affections flowed more freely. When Lily looked into Celsi's eyes, she couldn't help but smile. Celsi, still bashful, would turn her head away and blush furiously, which caused Lily to laugh inside. Celsi felt at home, though, like she'd never felt anywhere. Lily seemed to be so much more than just another girl, and her smile was so warm and welcoming, as it stretched over her small mouth.

After they ate, they watched Lily's tape of The Vagina Monologues from the couch at the foot of the bed. They laughed at "My Angry Vagina," and cried in each other's arms at "My Vagina, My Village." Lily watched Celsi's eyes grow wide at the range of orgasms described by one women. After the show, the girls turned to talk; their eyes met and Lily's heart skipped a beat. Celsi's eyes, watery and blue, were so deep and inviting; her lip trembled as she stared into Lily's dark eyes.

As if pushed from behind by a gentle, but powerful hand, their heads glided closer until their lips touched. Emotion churned inside each of them as their lips pressed against each other. Celsi instictively touched Lily's face, and Lily drew delicate designs on Celsi's back.

Celsi stopped, "I'm only 18 ..."

"I know," Lily interrupted. "But, we're not going to." At this Celsi nodded, and slumped onto Lily's shoulder. Tugging on Celsi, Lily got up, and lay on her bed, drawing Celsi to lie with her. They lay facing each other, and kissed again.

"Oh, Lily," sighed Celsi as their lips parted, and they embraced, "I don't ever want to leave."

"Then stay here, the night. I have a pair of pyjamas that are really comfortable to sleep in, you can use anything of mine, except my toothbrush, but I have a spare one ..."

"My parents would never let me." Celsi sighed deeply, and flopped her head onto the pillow as Lily took a quick look out the window.

"It's not safe to drive anymore; it's not safe to walk; you can't fly home. Call your parents; tell them we're all staying."

"What?" asked Celsi.

"You're supposed to be at a party, remember? Just call your parents."

"Oh, yeah!" Celsi called her parents. "They actually sounded pleased!"

"I thought they might," said Lily, and she pulled Celsi back to her. Now, Celsi was smiling brilliantly, looking into her girlfriend's eyes. Lily's smile smoldered as she brought her lips to press against Celsi's again. Celsi lay back in ecstacy, and Lily began drawing designs on her face, her fingers brushing lightly over Celsi's skin, finally stopping at the rose that was her mouth.

Celsi's lips parted slightly, and Lily ran her middle finger in between them. All of Celsi tingled at the touch of Lily's soft fingers on her lips, and she sucked air into her mouth, pulling Lily's finger deeper, and licking it. Lily smiled, and withdrew her finger.

Celsi looked with half-open eyes at the goddess who had just touched her. "That was hot," she said, and immediately felt stupid. How romantic! "That was hot?!" Pathetic!

"It was, wasn't it. We'd better throw a bucket of cold water on this, or else we'll break the law." Celsi reluctantly nodded her head. They decided, instead to watch Better Than Chocolate.

"It's one of my all-time favourite movies," said Lily afterward.

"I really liked the soundtrack. Great numbers." Lily nodded. "Do you think we could do 'Julie Christy' with the band?"

"Well, I don't know if Julie Christy would be up for an orgy."

"What?" Then she got it, and rolled her eyes at Lily's sheepish smile.

"It's getting late," said Lily as Celsi yawned.

"But, I don't want to go to bed yet," protested Celsi.

"Let's go to bed, and talk until one of us falls asleep," suggested Lily, and she got up to get Celsi her pyjamas. Celsi changed in the washroom, and examined herself in the mirror. Her nipples stuck out at her; she was embarassed by the way the tight fabric made her body react, but couldn't keep from rubbing her thighs together as she brushed her teeth, and washed her face.

When she stepped out of the bathroom, Lily was seated in the Lotus position, on her bed. She wore a light blue t-shirt, and a pair of white panties, and was looking at her. "Cold?" she asked, smling devilishly. Celsi blushed and shied away. "I'm sorry," she said, "let me play with your hair to make it up," and she rolled her fingers at Celsi in a beckoning motion. As if on wings, Celsi floated over to her, and sat on the bed in front of her.

"How long," began Lily, as she strung hair about her fingers, "has it been since someone told you that you're beautiful?"

Celsi tried to think of ever having been called beautiful. She coudln't, and said so.

"Never?!" Lily was genuinely shocked. Her fingers left Celsi's curls and embraced her around the waist. "I want you to listen to me," she said, "Celsi Aurora diMarco, you are beautiful, and have a very attractive body, besides. No matter what happens, I want you to remember that. Okay?"

Celsi nodded, and blushed again, but Lily just went back to playing with her hair. "And you have lovely hair."

Celsi giggled, and sighed as Lily's fingers prodded at her scalp, and sent wave after wave of relief over Celsi's entire body.

"I think you really needed this tonight," said Lily.

"I think I've been needing this for some time," said Celsi, boldly.

"Me too." There was an awkward pause.

"Lily?"

"Yes, my sweet?"

"Are there really that many kinds of orgasms?"

"I think there are more kinds than in The Vagina Monologues. Tell you what," she said, resting her head on Celsi's.

"What?"

"Someday, we'll discover them all, okay? You and me."

Celsi felt warm wet tension in her loins. "Okay," she breathed.

When they both yawned, Celsi said, "I think I would like to get into bed."

"Okay," said Lily, and getting up she kissed Celsi's forehead, "I'll take the couch."

Without thinking Celsi said, "No."

"No?" asked Lily. Celsi shook her head shyly.

"You want the couch?" asked Lily, to be sure. Again, Celsi shook her head. Holding back a gigantic grin, Lily embraced Celsi again, and scooted her off the bed. She pulled down the covers and slid underneath. Celsi watched as her girlfriend slid her soft smooth legs between the opening of the sheets. Lily held a hand out for Celsi, which was accepted, and Celsi slid her body into bed as well. Entwined in each other's arms, with each other's scents playing about the air, the two girls fell into a blissful slumber amid the raging storm.