Fantasies

Story Info
A girl's secret fantasies come true.
1.2k words
4.03
43.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the shower when Adam called. My answering machine picked up the call. “I’m in the shower getting clean-leave a message or call back. Thanks!” beep. “Hey honey,” said Adam on the machine “I’m coming over with a little surprise. See you in a little while” click. By that time I was washing my knee length hair. My hair has always been a pain in the butt to wash since it is so long but my hair is my crowning glory.

“Hey honey” Adam’s voice purred in my ear. I jumped, startled by his sudden appearance. “Shh, don’t be scared it’s just me.” Said Adam as he ran his hand down my wet hair.

“Adam!” I squeaked out. “When did you get here? I wasn’t expecting you so soon.” I said, throwing my arms around his neck, pressing my naked breasts against his chest.

“I know honey. I called but your machine said that you were in the shower. You need to stop leaving erotic messages on your machine.” He wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed me under the showerhead. Suddenly he disentangled my legs from his waist and pushed me to my knees.

“Wash me wench. I require cleansing.” He said as I reached for his throbbing hard cock. I love the way his cock feels in my mouth. I could hear his low moans of pleasure as I washed and licked and tongued the veins of his throbbing manhood. When he had had enough, he pulled me up and kissed me on the cheek. “That was great baby. You get better every time.” He said, his voice hoarse with desire.

He turned me around to face the wall of the shower. I knew what was next and it turned me on. When he called me wench, it was only a matter of time before he would take me the way I liked it; rough, hard, and up against a wall.

“You like this bitch?” he asked as he shoved his cock up into my hot shaven pussy. I moaned loudly and pushed back against him in reply.

“You going to be a good little whore?” he asked as he thrusted again deeply into my pussy. I nodded my head and moaned low in my throat. I started to rub my clit as he thrust hard up into me. I felt like I was going to explode. It felt so damn good I didn’t want it to end. I was about to orgasm when Adam pulled out of my pussy. I whimpered in dismay until he smacked me ass.

“Hush wench,” he growled into my ear “if you want more you are going to have to earn it. You earn your cock wench and be grateful for what you get.” I was on my knees again. He handed me the bottle of body wash.

“Wash me thoroughly and I had better like it.” I knew what that meant. I was to wash him using only my hands. I poured a little body wash into the palm of my left hand and proceeded to give him the best hand job ever.

After I had rinsed him off, he decided that I had spent enough time in the shower. I got the same impression when the water started to run cold. We got out and dried each other off with big fluffy towels that I had just taken out of the drier before I got in the shower. After I was dry, Adam sat me down on a chair and brushed out my long hair. When he was done, he braided it into one long braid down my back. I was surprised when he put a blind-fold over my eyes when he was done with my hair.

He pulled me from the chair and led me from the bathroom. He laid me face down on a bed. I thought it was mine but I wasn’t sure. My wrists and ankles were bound spread eagle and attached to bedposts so I figured the bed was mine after all.

Adam started out rubbing my back and ass. His hands massaging my back felt good. Really good. I was almost to the point of slumber when Adam lubed his cock in my pussy and then drove it into my ass; this is what I had been waiting for. I loved getting butt-fucked. It felt so damn good.

As Adam was fucking my ass, he slid a ribbed dildo into my pussy. Double penetration had always been a secret fantasy of mine. I loved how filled I felt. I moaned and stuck my ass up as much as I could while being bound. Adam chuckled softly and lightly smacked my ass again, bringing a gasp of surprise from my lips.

He roughly thrust into my ass and synchronized the thrusting of the dildo to match him. I could feel the dildo hit my G-spot as he thrust it in. He pulled out as he shoved the dildo in. I could feel the tip of it hit the back of my vagina as it thrust in and then feel it slowly rub me inside as it withdrew. I moaned low in my throat and shuddered in delight. The dildo withdrew as Adam thrust into my ass. I could feel both the dildo and his cock in the thin skin dividing my ass from my pussy. Oh the sensations that caused. I shuddered again as the dildo hit my G-spot. Any more of this sweet torture and I would die. I needed to cum. I needed it badly. Adam shoved the dildo once more into my pussy and then turned on the vibrator. I could feel it vibrate as Adam fucked my ass long and rough. I was almost to the point of orgasm. So close, I moaned and shuddered as it came closer.

“OHHH!” I screamed as my orgasm hit me hard. I kept cumming and cumming. At last I shuddered one last time and lay panting tied and blindfolded.

“You need to learn not to talk in your sleep baby,” he said in my ear. “You tend to reveal your fantasies while you are dreaming and talk about them in your sleep.”

I could hear the smirk in his voice. I was glad that on this occasion that he listened to what I obviously spoke of while dreaming.

He thrust one last time in my ass and blew his load up my ass. I could feel the hot cum fill my hole and I moaned in pleasure. Adam rolled off me and unbound me. He rolled me over, took off the blind-fold, and kissed me gently on the cheek.

“I hope I made you happy honey” he said sweetly “I tried to remember as much of what you said in your sleep as I could.” I could see the nervousness in his eyes. Adam was the sweetest guy I could have ever met.

“I enjoyed it Adam dear. You made me extremely happy. Thank you.” I sat up and ran my knuckle down his unshaven cheek. “You are sweet to try and remember my fantasies just to please me.” I kissed his cheek and gave him a hug.

He cleaned up shortly after that and then we made sweet love on the bed all night long.