Fantasies Become Reality

Story Info
A couple story about their first visit to an adult bookstore.
2.2k words
3.78
41.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PervyJ
PervyJ
7 Followers

I'm a happily married 45 year old man. My wife and I have a healthy, kinky sex life. Lauren is 55. Ten years older than me, though she looks ten years younger. She's 5'1. She's got beautiful skin, shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes, perky little breasts, silky legs and a perfect ass. It helps that she's a runner.

What turns me on most about my wife is her brain. She's a reader and lives for documentaries. Holding an intelligent conversation is about the sexiest thing you can do with a person while remaining clothed. It's the mutual appreciation of our minds that make us best friends, soul mates, and why the relationship works.

There is a side to her that few have witnessed. When we have sex she reveals her inner slut. The sex when we first started dating was spectacular. When she starts talking while I'm inside her it makes it very hard to last. She'll reveal where she is in her mind. She never sees me as me. I'm always a stranger. Sometimes, she's getting gang banged in a cult. I'm a young virgin whose cherry she's popping. Or she sees me watching her while other men are enjoying her and laughing. That was a particular favorite of hers. Those stories while being engulfed in her hot, wet pussy and looking at her sexy face and body were enough to make any man explode in delight.

In public she doesn't dress very revealing. Jeans and a sweater or pretty business casual. So the first time I saw her reveal her ass in a Target was a shock. We had to stop in to pick up a birthday card on our way to a family birthday party at an expensive restaurant. She had on a somewhat elegant black, tight dress. Two teenage boys walked by us and turned down the next aisle. Out of nowhere she turned her back to me and said, "I bet they'd like to see this." with a devilish grin. She lifted her skirt revealing her silky white ass and a sexy red thong.

I said, "What the hell? Stop." I was laughing, but I was suddenly so aroused. "I can't believe I did that!" She laughed too.

I know people have done worse, but in the public eye that's as far as we went at the time. Needless to say, by the time we got to the birthday party I was way too in the mood to be alone with her then to celebrate our friend's special day. Especially since she was teasing me and lifting her dress during the rest of the ride there. I don't know what got into her. Neither does she. There wasn't even alcohol involved yet, but sometimes the mood just strikes you.

Now mix the mood with vodka tonics for my wife and trouble will ensue. I had one at the party, but in order to cope with the boredom, she indulged in a few.

We survived the "Ordeal" that was a family get together. "I love you, baby. Thank you for putting up with me and more importantly my family." I told her.

"Aw.. I love you too. Stop it. We're a team. You put up with my family. It's only fair."

We kissed and I slid my hand up her dress up her silky legs and felt a warm moistening pussy. "We need to get home now." I said.

We have about a 45 minute drive ahead of us. I need to keep the mood alive. I remember seeing it on the way there. So I knew there was an adult bookstore/theatre on our drive.

I suggested, "Why don't we stop and get you a new toy?"

"Really?" She replied.

"Yes. We passed that store on the way here. I'm feeling like treating you to something special."

She was ecstatic.

We parked. Let's do this. We both had major butterflies in our stomach. We never actually went into one of these places. We've read about them and fantasized, but this is reality.

We went inside and it had an old musky smell. There were a few men scattered around looking at movies and toys, but mostly her. There were also two men behind the counter. One middle aged guy with a bit of a belly, balding and a mustache. The other was a twenty something black guy.

We were a bit overdressed for this place. It was really turning me on that they were looking at her. Even the vodka, didn't ease the tension. She barely left my side.

Lauren bent over to pick something up from a bottom shelf. From behind us came, "Mmmmm..." from the black kid, which got me a little stirred up.

"How are you kids doing tonight?" Said the older one.

"Ok. Thanks." I replied, "Just looking."

"Have you been here before?"

"No. First time." For some reason, I was shaking with nerves.

"Well, no reason to be afraid." He chuckled. "This facility is very couples friendly. The theatre is newly renovated. Women get in free. Men are $10."

"Couples rate?" I asked.

"No. Just $10. Would you like a tour?"

"Ok." Lauren replied.

I'm still taken back by the whole thing that we're even here. We never take it outside the bedroom. She does have some vodka in her.

Henry, the black kid, comes around the counter. "Hello folks!" He couldn't have been more friendly. "What your name?"

"I'm Lauren and this is my husband, Dave."

"Nice to meet you both. Lauren, come with me." He unlocked the door to the theatre and ushered Lauren inside. I started to go and they stopped me for $10.

"I thought this was just a tour."

"Sorry. It's $10 for all men. This way if you decide to stay, you can."

"I don't have any cash on me. Do you have an ATM?"

"Yes. Next to the counter."

With that Henry and my wife entered the theatre with the door shutting behind them. I was kind of surprised. I felt like when you lost your parents in the mall. It happened so quick.

The people around the store including the guy behind the counter were looking at me as if to say, "Whoops. You didn't expect that did you."

After I regained my senses I went to the ATM. Slowest in the world with a $5.00 service fee. Ridiculous. It gave me a twenty dollar bill. I couldn't put it in the slot to unlock the door. I had to break it. There was now a line. I feel like this was all happening on purpose. It was like I was in a Twilight Zone episode. There about six people in front of me now buying who knows what. I jumped in front and said, "Sorry. My wife's in there, probably waiting. Could you just break this real quick?"

"She's fine. You have to wait."

Everyone in line was now looking at me and telling me to relax. She's in good hands and laughing. This was getting kind of humiliating. I was getting kind of angry and aroused at the same time.

The people in line in front of me all went in to the theatre now before I broke my 20.

I handed my twenty to the man with the mustache now. He really took his time. It felt like 10 minutes had passed already. I'm expecting her to come out the door any moment. No such luck. I feel a huge lump in my throat from the anxiety of what's happening. "I can see by the look on your face that you're uncomfortable. Don't be. We're about nothing but pleasure here. Nobody is going to get hurt or get anything done to them that they don't want."

"Thanks." was the only thing I could barely get out. He handed me my change then pulled back. "You have to promise that whatever you see in there you're going to not freak out."

"Well, after saying that how can I relax?"

"Well, see now I can't let you in otherwise."

I look around. Everyone who was in the shop is now in the theatre. A good amount of time passed and I can't imagine what I'll see.

I told the man that this was a fantasy of mine and I'm just nervous. He finally agreed to let me inside.

I was slipped the $10 bill in the slot and the door unlocked. When I opened the door it seemed pitch black at first. Then the lights started to adjust. It seemed there were different sections. I looked to my left. There was the sound of men fucking. That's what was on the screen. A few old men were watching. Some were jerking off and one man was blowing another.

I walked down the hallway. There were screens everywhere in little cubby hole areas with long leather seats and a big circular table in the middle. The first few cubby holes were empty. Then I walked further down the hallway and there was a crowd of men. I froze. I noticed the majority had their cocks out. I knew they were watching Lauren do something.

The challenge was getting to see what my wife was up to while moving through a sea of cocks without touching one. I said, "Excuse me" to the first few and they obliged with cock in hand. As I'm getting by I heard the moans that weren't coming from the televisions. Some cocky young guy who was in the store apparently said, "Found your wife dude."

He moved for me. There she was. She was naked. I didn't know what happened to her clothes. There was a long black leather couch at the end of the hall in a room that opened up.

She was on all fours with a cock in her mouth of some guy and the black kid was fucking her from behind. I felt like I was having an out of body experience. A voice came from me, "What the fuck?!"

They all looked at me. The man who's cock was getting sucked looked up. Henry, the young black employee who was taking her from behind looked, smiled, and waved, and Lauren with the cock in her mouth turned, winked, and kept sucking. 'See you got in." Said Henry.

I stood and stared. My heart was racing. "Relax man. I have a condom on. It'll be like I was never here." Henry calmly stated. "Don't worry. I'm taking good care of her."

Just then the man getting the blowjob pulled her by her hair off his cock and shot a huge load on her face while screaming in grunts. "It won't be like I was never here. Hahaha!"

They all laughed again. Just then Henry sat down on the couch and sat Lauren back on his cock. She rode him. People shoved me out of the way with their cocks out now that my wife was sitting upright. She could take more. A guy about 6'6 with a huge beer gut and a cock hard as a rock pushed me out of the way with force. He ran up to my wife and came heavily all over her face and hair. He walked by me while zipping up and said, "Sucks for you. Enjoy. Ha!"

My intelligent, professional wife was getting gang banged now in an adult theatre. It's really happening. All the "pillow" talk is real. I was getting pushed back. Eventually I couldn't see my wife anymore; just men with their pants down filling in around her.

I was a mixed bag of emotions, but my cock was rock hard. I heard a few people say, "Thank your husband for me." The black kid who was "taking care of her" was apparently finished. He walked out and put his arm around me. "See this cock? Drained. Thank you. I think it's great that you're supportive of your wife like that and let her have fun. I got to go watch the front. My boss is coming back."

I couldn't take my eyes off his glistening cock. The big guy with the mustache who, I guess, runs the place came back. "My turn." The crowd parted. He picked up my naked wife. He threw her over his shoulder. Hands we're feeling all over her. He plopped her down on a big round table and mounted her. Thrusting in and out till he pulled out and came all over her. Lauren was a big mess of cum. "I hope you brought towels. Haha! I'll bring you some paper towels. You can clean up. Y'all were great." My wife looked spent and sticky.

She laughed and said, "Did you have fun?"

I was speechless. Every one thanked us on the way out. It was the most surreal experience of my life. As soon as we got home we walked into the bedroom. We got undressed. I said, "My turn." Her body was sticky with cum from so many other men. I didn't last long at all. Somehow, after we finished, we laughed out loud together. I said, "Next time. I get another woman involved."

Our life is back to normal and we haven't been back yet. However, men keep posting in the Craig's List Missed Connections that they want her back. Who knows what the future has in store for me and my slut wife?

Every time I read one, I get hard thinking of men wanting my wife.

PervyJ
PervyJ
7 Followers