Fantasies Become Reality Ch. 02: BDSM

Story Info
Emily becomes rougher with Mia.
1.1k words
3.82
13.1k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Strip and kneel over there," Emily ordered, pointing at the carpet. "Don't worry, I'll have returned before you know it."

She tiptoed from the room swiftly. I unzipped my slinky dress and stepped out of it. We had gone out for a meal and all evening, I had been willing for us to go home so I could be under her skilful fingers again. Even though she was the most charismatic person I had ever met, that could not outdo her stimulating touch.

I kicked off my ankle boots and wiggled out of my tights. They had been killing me. My toes were numb with pain. Maybe I could ask Emily to massage them for me. I imagined her hands working them and my feet shivered in excitement. Why was she taking so long?

Yes, I wasn't wearing underwear. I had wanted it to be as convenient as possible if she was going to finger me under the table. Unfortunately, it hadn't happened.

I quickly knelt on the floor and placed my hands on my knees. Her footsteps clapped on the laminate floor and padded onto the carpet.

"Mia, close your eyes."

I obeyed her as she walked around the room.

"Open them."

She was standing in front of me in gloriously strappy lingerie. I reached out to touch her. She slapped me hard across the face.

"NO, BITCH! Let's get one thing straight. I let you take advantage of me yesterday so I think it's fair that I get some payback. This time I make the rules. You follow my instructions TO THE LETTER or I shall have to punish you! Understand?"

I nodded, my eyes full of tears.

"No crying!"

She walked over to her wardrobe in high black stilettos and flung the doors open. She pulled out whips, chains, cuffs, some lube and a bottle of water.

"I think I should show you what happens to bad sluts like the one right in front of me."

I felt instantly scared of what she would do to me but my pussy was growing wet because of it too.

"How dare you get wet in front of me!"

She pushed me onto my back with her sharp heels and then rolled me over onto my back. My perky arse twitched at the thought of what would happen next.

"Shall I explain this to you again? Because I don't think you heard it the first time. No twitching. No getting wet. No coming, no touching me or yourself, no screaming, no crying, NO ANYTHING without my permission."

Emily unscrewed the cap off the bottle of water and poured it over my backside. I heard the crack of the whip as it came down hard on my ass and I struggled not to yelp or writhe around. The whip then slithered down the crack of my arse and slapped the insides of my thighs, causing them to burn red. I bit my tongue to stop myself from squealing. She grunted in pleasure and dropped the whip.

"I will never do that to you again as long as you do what I say," she promised as she dragged me onto the bed.

Emily pulled my tummy onto her lap and felt the sensitive cheeks of my ass. All of the pain I had just experienced was worth it to feel her hands upon me. But I was not about to displease her again.

She pulled my buttocks closer and fingered my anus. I was about to drip yet I tensed my clitoris so that none of it spilt out.

"Go on then. Let it trickle into my lap."

I relaxed, letting it spurt all over her legs. She cupped her hands underneath the leakage and when I was finished she lapped it up, even sucking the remaining drops.

"Good girl. Take off my underwear."

After sitting up, I untangled the straps holding her cleavage in place and pinched her nipples. She reared backwards so that I almost fell head-first off the bed. I had to grasp the bedsheets.

"Did I say you could touch me?" she asked angrily.

Setting myself upright, I tugged her bra off her shoulders. Nodding satisfactorily, she wriggled out of her crotchless panties.

Using the palm of her hand, she pushed me by the forehead, making my head rest peacefully on the downy pillow.

"Make yourself comfortable," she instructed as she stroked my hips.

Emily climbed onto the bed and sat on my mouth. The musky scent of her clit and arsehole almost made me break her rules, but remembering what she said earlier, I managed to resist.

"Eat it until there's nothing left," she snarled.

My mouth dug into her slit.

"Come on, you whore, you can do better than that," she teased me, slapping my breasts.

I decided I would prove myself to her. Clutching the orbs of her butt, I leaned into her, using my tongue to play with her. Her clitoris bloomed in front of me and I sucked hard on it. Then, when I knew I had her, I bit it. She shrieked in orgasm, her thighs tightening around my ears, juices gushing. It surged into my open mouth and I guzzled it happily.

I pulled her downwards to taste her jiggling ass that I had been waiting for. Droplets of her cum still dribbled down onto my tongue. Her anus was tight and welcomed my drooling mouth. Because of how wet it was, I just finger fucked her without lube. The hole clenched and unclenched as she bounced against my fingers and mouth. My other arm was flailing so she pressed the heels of her shoes on my wrist. She was still in control.

Suddenly she stood up- making my wrist throb- and jumped off the bed. She looked like she was deep in concentration.

"Did I do something wrong?" I whispered. I had broken the rules.

"No. You did exactly what I wanted. I am very proud. Which is why I am going to give you what you want." She was smiling sweetly.

My pussy tingled at the thought.

Emily grabbed the cuffs and the lube from the table. Using the cuffs, she tightly buckled my wrists to the bedposts. She squirted a puddle of lube into her hands and massaged it gently into my neglected clit. I saw her walk into the light of the moon, feeling in her box for a sex toy. A huge pink strap-on was removed. It was so massive, I felt certain it would not fit inside me. But the idea of her trying was enough to make me weak at the knees.

Emily strode towards me confidently, attaching it to each of her legs.

It was finally going to happen. She would go down on me.

Screaming, she leapt onto me on all fours. The rubbery dick wedged itself into me, stretching my cervix. Cum spat up the shaft of her "cock", splattering her crotch in the milky liquid. I was in heaven and the stars were shining in my eyes.

"Good girl," Emily purred.