Fantasies by Pornokeo Ch. 01

Story Info
Ellen meets her Prince Charming.
1.6k words
4.04
28.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This tale begins in a small village in Southwestern Ontario, Watershed, population 2003. Our heroine, Ellen, lives in Watershed and has for the last twenty years. Her entire married life she had spent in Watershed. Ahh, her marriage. If you could call it that. Joe, her husband, was gone again with another young woman that he had charmed like so many before. He always came back, sometimes sooner, sometimes later. She had always taken him back. She loved Joe. He had never mistreated her and when he was sober and held a job, he could be a good provider. Ellen and Joe had no children even though they tried. Neither had ever used any kind of contraceptive. It just never happened. Ellen said, 'If God meant it to be then so be it.' Neither had been to a doctor to find out why.

Ellen and Joe were married at twenty-five. Now both in their middle age and Joe going through his 'mid-life crisis', Ellen just hung on. When Joe was away with one of his flings, Ellen didn't look for other men. It was just her nature. 'I guess she was just a one man woman'. That's why it was so strange that this time it was to be different.

It was mid-morning and Ellen went to the local grocery store to pick up a few things. She had worked there for a couple of years, but Joe didn't like his wife working, so she gave it up. It was the closest thing to socializing that she ever did. That day she had chosen a white cotton pair of shorts and a yellow tee shirt. The shorts were from last year and fit rather snugly and with the tee shirt she couldn't wear a bra as it didn't looked right. So she went bra-less. She didn't think anything about it at the time. It felt comfortable.

She was at the fruit section when she noticed another shopper approaching and she lifted her gaze and noticed it was a young male shopper. 'Maybe thirty or so,' she thought to herself. She smiled and said hello and went back to her business. The young man smiled back and returned her gesture as he walked past her. She could feel his eyes on her as she looked up as he went past. He was looking right at her ass. Starring would be more true. His gaze slowly swept from her behind to the ripe mound above her crotch. She felt strange as she could feel her clit erect and her vagina begin to moisten. She was looking at his eyes, when his line of sight arrive to her breast. She felt them heave and her nipples became so hard they were protruding for everyone to see. Then their eyes met.

"Nice," he said as he smiled and continued down the aisle.

Ellen didn't say anything. She couldn't. She was so taken aback with this young man's attention that her head was spinning. She gathered herself together and went to the meat department. She had almost gotten herself back together when she began to feel strange and turned around to find the young man starring at her again. She blushed as she felt her temperature rise.

"You are one beautiful lady," he said as he approached her. She didn't know what to do. Run or fight. She held her ground as he extended his hand.

"My name is Jason and I was wondering, if you weren't doing anything after you're done here, well, I was wondering if I could buy you a coffee of something." He took her hand and kissed it as if she was a princess. She was flattered with this young man's advances and there was something about the way she felt when he looked at her the way he did. There was no mistake about what he had on his mind.

"Hello Jason, I'm Ellen. Maybe a coffee. I'm almost done," Ellen replied as she headed for the checkout. She felt a little apprehensive with his approach, but her instinct was usually pretty good when it came to men. Except Joe that is.

"Do you always pick up strange women in the grocery store?" Ellen asked with a smile.

"Depends on how strange they are!" he replied. "But I know you're not strange; just foxy."

"No, I'm not strange. At least I don't think that I'm strange. In that way anyway, if that makes any sense." Ellen replied with her foot in her mouth. "Do you think I'm strange?"

"Not at all Ellen. I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," as Jason continued his charm.

"You are most flattering Jason and, no, I'm not strange. Why are you hitting on an old broad like me for anyway?" Ellen said as they sat down in the cafe'.

"I appreciate a mature woman. As the saying goes, 'A woman is like fine wine. It gets better with age,'" he said as he continued to charm. "Your married?" he questioned as he noticed the rings on her finger.

"Not right now I'm not. The old man has taken up with some young thing and has left me again," Ellen said as she stared of into space.

"I hate to see such a pretty woman neglected like that. Maybe we could do something about that," he said as he took Ellen's hand.

"Well if your willing, I'm able," Ellen said as she shocked herself with her boldness. 'She had to follow through with this,' she thought.

"If you've got the place, I've got the time," Jason replied as he kissed her hand again.

They both got into Ellen's car and went to her home. Ellen could feel her heartbeat quicken as she drove up to her door with this young gentleman in tow. She had never imagined anything like this would happen in this little town, never mind to her.

Once inside the door, Jason took Ellen in his arms and gave her a long passionate kiss that seemed to last for an eternity. She melted with his touch. She could feel his manhood growing as their bodies touched and it sent shivers down her back. He massaged her behind and she responded by grinding her mound against his now erect shaft. She was excited by the effect she was having on this young man and she knew if she didn't lose her shorts and panties soon that there would be a tell tale spot on her crotch. Not that it mattered at this point and time.

Jason sensed her urgency and carried her upstairs to the bedroom. He caressed her breast as he raised her tee shirt over her head and released them from their confines. His eager lips found her nipples and he began to suckle her. Ellen moaned out loud as his nibbling was making her hot. Joe had never been one for much foreplay, so this was all pretty new stuff for Ellen. He pushed her back and he slid down her short and panties and tossed them on the floor. He spread her legs and started to kiss the inside of her thighs. She could feel her wetness leak between the lips of her pussy and down between the crack of her ass. Jason spread her lips with his fingers allowing her wetness to flow. He quickly began lapping her juices from her sodden pussy and anus. She was in heaven. Joe had never gone down on her. She loved the feeling of his mouth on her pussy and it felt so nice when his tongue darted in and out of her butt hole. His fingers were gently caressing her clit as he continued to suck up her wetness. She wanted him in her, but it felt so good what her was doing that she let him have his way with her. All of a sudden she had her first orgasm as he continued his oral assault. She ground her vagina into his face as the convulsions continued to build within her.

"Jason, I want you in my hot, wet hole. Please fuck me!" Ellen screamed as she shuttered to another orgasm.

Jason took down his pants and revealed his swollen manhood. 'He's much larger than Joe,' Ellen thought as she watched his penetrate her with his lance. She had never felt so full as he buried his bone deep within her. His slowly slid it in and out of her. She grabbed his hips to try to increase his pace, but he held back.

"Enjoy the moment," he said as he continued to pump his shaft into her hungry hole. "Let me do the driving."

Ellen could feel another orgasm building as she lay back and let Jason take control. He started to increase his momentum as Ellen shrieked out and came again. With Ellen convulsing beneath him, Jason could feel himself reaching that peak. He started to thrust harder, deeper into Ellen. She continued to spasm as he pounded his meat into her wanting pussy. Then he exploded shooting his seeds deep into her womb. Ellen clamped tightly onto his manhood and milked him dry with her pussy. He collapsed on top of her, both of them breathing hard. Both satisfied.

Jason stayed for a few days and then left as quickly as he had come. Ellen didn't expect him to stay. She was glad to have the experience and for what Jason had left her with. Nine months later she gave birth to a health baby boy. She convinced Joe to call him Jason and Joe was so proud to have his son that he gave up on other women and became a real home body.

THE END

We authors write these stories for your enjoyment and we are rewarded with your votes and comments. All we ask for in exchange for sharing our fantasies is your vote as that is all we have to urge us to continue.

Thank-you for your vote.

Pornokeo