Fantasies Can Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael clenched and unclenched his fingers against the front seat, he was excited to finally lose his ass virginity but he was scared as well. He took a couple deep breaths and let them out slowly. "Yeah, I'm ready." He said finally.

Mitch pulled a condom out of his pocket, slipped it over his length, lubed up his cock then moved up behind Michael. He rested his hands on the other man's ass and spread him open then positioned his cock against his entrance. "Okay baby, just relax." He said softly then he slowly pressed forward with his hips.

Michael held himself as still as he could, taking shallow breaths in through his nose. When he felt Mitch's cock starting to spread him open he closed his eyes and sucked in his breath. He felt his ass stretching around the other man's cock as Mitch slowly pressed into him. There was no pain, just a feeling of fullness. When he had the head lodged inside him he let out his breath in a long moan and tentatively wiggled his hips.

"Oh god you're tight baby." Mitch sighed grabbing Michael's hips as he continued pressing into him

"You feel fantastic." Michael sighed lowering his head to the seat as he pushed back against the other man.

Mitch watched his cock disappearing into the other man. When he had all of him he let out a low sigh and held himself buried inside. He ran his hand lightly over Michael's back. "You okay baby?" he asked huskily.

Michael was taking slow, even breaths as he felt the other man inside him. He reached beneath them and touched where they were lodged together. "You feel so big inside me. It feels like I have a log lodged inside me but at the same time it feels really good."

Mitch chuckled and felt Michael tighten around him making him moan. "You ain't felt nothing yet honey." He gripped Michael's hips and held them tightly as he slowly withdrew.

"Ugh...Oh god..." Michael moaned feeling the other man pull out of him. When he was about halfway out he slammed forward with his hips burying his cock to the hilt once more. "Oh fuck..." Michael cried at the sudden invasion.

"Hold on baby, I'm going to give you a ride you'll never forget." Mitch growled through gritted teeth. He tightened his fingers on Michael's hips as he started driving into him with long, drawn-out strokes. His balls were slapping against Michael every time he sliced into him.

Michael was moaning and clutching at the seat as he moved against Mitch. He could feel the other man's cock slicing in and out of him and was sure there was no greater feeling in the world. His ass loosened and tightened around Mitch's cock and as Mitch started fucking him faster and harder, Michael felt like he was going to die from the pleasure.

"Ugh, oh god, fuck me, it feels so good." Michael cried feeling his cock hardening. He reached beneath him and grabbed his cock and started stroking it slowly as he pushed back against Mitch's powerful strokes.

"Oh god baby, you have such a sweet ass." Mitch sighed slicing into him harder, making each stroke more intense than the last.

"Y...your cock feels so good inside me. Fuck me baby, oh god fuck me." Michael cried stroking his cock faster.

Mitch dug his hands into Michael's hips as he jerked the other man back against him. He sliced faster and harder into him, his cock moving so fast that it was a blur. Both men were breathing hard and cries filled the car as each fought for the glorious release.

"Oh fuck, you're going to make me cum again." Michael cried his fingers digging into his cock as he stroked it furiously.

"Do it baby," Mitch panted fucking into him harder and faster than before. "Cum all over yourself, show me how much you love me fucking you."

"I do, god I do. I love your hard cock inside me. Oh fuck I can't hold it." Michael closed his eyes and screamed as his cock started shooting cum all over the seat.

"Oh god yesssssss..." Mitch cried feeling Michael's ass tighten around him. He buried his cock to the hilt in Michael's ass and let go, filling the condom with his juices.

"Oh my god," Michael sighed letting go of his limp cock as he leaned his head against the window.

Mitch collapsed against him kissing his back as he got his breath back. When he was sure he could breathe he slowly pulled out making sure the condom came with him. When he was free, Michael slowly sat down on the seat and rested his head on the head rest closing his eyes. "That was amazing." He said softly taking a couple soft breaths.

Mitch took off the condom, tied a knot in the top of it and put it in his pocket then fixed his pants. "You are a great fuck baby." He said sitting down in the passenger seat.

Michael opened his eyes and looked at the other man. "Thank you, that was unbelievable."

Mitch leaned over and kissed him softly. "The pleasure was all mine baby."

Michael reached down to where his pants were wrapped around his knees and dug out his wallet. He pulled out a hundred and twenty dollars and held it out to Mitch. Mitch just wrapped his fingers around Michael's and pushed his hand back. "This was on me honey. Showing you how good it can be was definitely priceless."

Michael looked at him in surprise then smiled. "Thanks."

Mitch leaned down and kissed him again then reached for the door handle. "Anytime you want a repeat performance you know where to find me."

Michael nodded then watched as the other man climbed from the car and was gone. He looked at the empty space beside him for a minute then pulled up his jeans, fixed them back into place, started the engine and headed for home knowing this was a night he would never forget.

Chapter 2

Michael was pulled back to the present by an insistent ringing. He opened his eyes and hit answer on the vid phone. The screen burst to life and his best friend Nick's face showed in front of him. Nick was 27 and worked with Michael at the construction site. They had been friends for the past 4 years. Sometimes Michael wished there was more than friendship between them but Nick was happily married with a couple of kids. "Hey buddy, it's Friday night, want to go have some fun?" Nick asked smiling toothily.

Michael sighed, "Not really. It has been a long day and I'm exhausted."

Nick frowned, "you spend too much time at home man. You need to get out more."

Michael just looked at him. "Why? There's nothing out there for me."

Nick shook his head. "You're never going to find true love until you get out there and look."

Michael shook his head and stood up pacing the room. "I have looked man. I have looked all over this town, he's not out there." Nick was one of the few people who knew that Michael was gay, it was a well-guarded secret.

Nick just smiled sadly. "Listen, Lisa and the kids are spending the week with her sister who is just about ready to pop. Why don't I pick up a six pack and come over? We can hang out for a while."

Michael thought about it, he really didn't want to be alone but at the same time he didn't think he was really good company either. "I don't know man."

Nick pouted. "Come on man, I'm going crazy over here all alone. This house is too damn big for just one person. If I don't get out of here for a while I'll go crazy."

Michael chuckled. "All right, come on over. I'm not sure what kind of company I'll be but I can't say no when you put it that way."

Nick grinned. "Great, see ya in about an hour." The vid link clicked off and Michael sighed. Nick was his best friend, one of the few people in the world he could really talk to. But all they would ever be is friends. Michael wanted more; he wanted what Nick had with Lisa. He sat back down on the couch and put his face in his hands.

Why couldn't he find love? Where was the man of his dreams that everyone said was out there? Was he destined to spend the rest of his life alone, wanting a dream? He didn't know, all he knew was that something had to give and soon or he was going to lose it and it wouldn't be pretty when he did.

Michael was so lost in his pity of himself he never heard the doorbell ring. He didn't realize Nick had arrived until his droid Andrew walked over and touched his shoulder. Michael lifted his head in surprise. Andrew looked human; he was almost 6', slender with dark blonde hair and jade green eyes that sparkled when he smiled. He had a deep voice that sent shivers down Michael's body every time he spoke. There were times that Michael wished that Andrew was human because he was very easy to fall for. "What's up?" Michael asked stretching.

Andrew smiled at him. "Nick is here and dinner is almost ready."

Michael smiled at him. "Okay, I'm coming."

Andrew headed back towards the kitchen and Michael walked towards the front door. Nick was standing in the entryway hanging up his coat which was covered in raindrops. "It must be raining." Michael said with a smile.

Nick shook his damp hair out of his eyes and picked up the paper bag he had brought with him. "Raining like cats and dogs out there."

Michael grinned. "Well come in and sit in front of the fire, you'll dry out in no time."

The two of them headed into the family room and Michael programmed the fake fire to start. It didn't burn like real fire but it did produce a lot of heat. Nick knelt in front of the fireplace and held his hands out towards the fake flames while Michael reached into the bag and pulled out a can of beer and popped the top and took a long drink.

Several hours later Michael was drunk. He didn't drink much normally and the synthetic beer was giving him a real buzz. Nick was passed out on the couch snoring like a chainsaw and Michael sat on the floor looking at him. He had to admit that Nick was gorgeous. 5'9" with cherry red hair that flopped down over his eyes and made him look roguish. He wasn't as slender as Michael was usually attracted to but he wasn't a big guy either. He was somewhere in the middle.

There had been several nights that Michael had laid awake thinking about being with Nick but he knew his friend didn't swing that way and he wasn't willing to throw away their friendship for something that would never happen. Michael watched Nick sleeping and sighed as he took a drink of his beer. He felt a pair of hands cup his shoulders and lifted his head to look into Andrew's eyes. "Ready to go to bed?" Andrew asked softly squeezing his shoulders.

Michael smiled up at him. Andrew was the closest thing he had to a wife. Andrew cooked, cleaned, and fucked him when he wanted sex. He was everything a wife would do, but he wasn't human. He didn't have feelings; he didn't look at Michael and say he loved him, although he was programmed to if that is what Michael wanted.

Michael looked down at the can in his hand and nodded. He had enough to drink. Now all he wanted was his pillow. He put the can on the coffee table then let Andrew help him to his feet. He was a little unsteady and leaned on Andrew as the droid helped him to bed.

Once they were in the bedroom Andrew helped him undress then got him into bed. Michael lay naked on the bed and looked at his companion. He knew he needed sleep; he was so drunk that he could barely see, but he didn't want to be alone. He spent too much time alone these days. He held his hand out to Andrew who took it and just held his hand. "Make love to me." Michael said softly staring at his friend.

Andrew gave him a lopsided smile. "You need sleep, not sex."

Michael tugged on his hand and Andrew moved towards the bed. He let Michael pull him down beside him and kissed him back when Michael pressed their mouths together. Andrew didn't resist as Michael worked at his clothes, pulling them from his body. He didn't pull back when Michael took one of his nipples between his lips and sucked hard at it. He stroked the other man's hair and held him against him as Michael touched him. He wasn't programmed to feel, he was programmed to give pleasure and that is what he did.

He pushed Michael to his back and leaned over him taking his soft cock between his lips sucking gently at it. Michael whimpered and leaned his head back as he closed his eyes and tangled his fingers in Andrews's hair. As Andrews's mouth moved over him he bucked up with his hips. He could feel his tongue moving over the sensitive flesh, the way Andrew nipped gently with his teeth as he cupped Michael's balls in his hand and squeezed them gently.

Michael lay back enjoying the sensations coursing through him as Andrew brought his body to life. His cock hardened in Andrew's wonderful mouth as he worked his teeth and lips over him, teasing the hard flesh in all the right ways. When he took Michael's cock into his throat, Michael cried out and shot out a bit of precum down Andrews's throat. Andrew bobbed his head up and down over him; taking Michael in as far as he could with each stroke. Michael was crying out and clinging to Andrew's hair as he moved him over him and bucked up with his hips. "Ugh, oh gods yes, suck my cock, make me cum." He cried slamming Andrew's face down over him.

Andrew sucked him harder, his tongue whipping over the sensitive flesh as he grazed him with his teeth. Michael whimpered and jerked Andrew's head harder over him as he slammed upward with his hips burying his cock into Andrew's mouth forcefully. Michael's head was slamming back and forth against the pillow as his breathing became ragged, he was so close, he could feel the cum boiling in his balls and he knew it was going to be a hard one. Andrew always got him off so hard he could barely move.

As he felt Andrew bite down on the tip of his cock he screamed as he started shooting. "Fuck, I'm cummmmmmmiiiiiinnnnnngggggggg..." he cried slamming the other man hard over him. Andrew swallowed all of him then lifted his head as Michaels' hand fell to the bed. Andrew looked at the man lying there as he licked his lips. Michael's eyes were half closed and there was a soft smile on his lips.

"You need sleep." Andrew said softly.

Michael grabbed at him as he started to pull away. "Fuck me Andrew; I need to be fucked so badly."

Andrew sighed, Michael looked like he was going to pass out any second, but he was programmed to do as Michael commanded, he couldn't tell him no, it wasn't in his programming. He slipped off the bed and quickly stripped out of his clothes then climbed back onto the bed. Michael licked his lips as he looked at Andrew's 9 inch cock rock hard. He pulled his legs up against his chest and held them against him as Andrew moved between his legs.

Michael had been fucked up the ass so much that he didn't need lube anymore. Andrew spit on his hand, wiped it on his cock then lined his cock up at Michael's entrance. He pressed forward with his hips sliding into Michael's tight hole. As he felt him fill him, Michael moaned and tossed his head back. "Yes, oh yes, fill me up, that feels so good."

Andrew pressed into him until he was buried completely and held himself there for a minute letting his cock flex inside Michael. Michael whimpered and lifted against him as he tossed his head back and forth against the pillow. "Oh Andrew, oh fuck me baby." He pleaded grabbing at Andrew's strong arms.

Andrew leaned down over him, pressing his legs into his chest as he slowly withdrew. Michael let out a shaky breath as he felt Andrew leave him then cried out as the other man slammed forward into him once more. "Yes, oh god yes," Michael cried as Andrew started slicing into him with long, deep strokes. Bottoming out each time and holding himself buried inside him until Michael wanted to scream from the feelings of it.

Andrew pressed into him as Michael whined and lifted against him. His cock was rock hard and pressed between their bodies throbbing mercilessly. Michael started breathing heavier and cried out as Andrew sped up the force of his thrusts, pummeling hard into Michael. Michael screamed as he thrust hard upward pulling his lover further into him with each stroke. "Ugh, oh fuck yes, it feels so good. Pound me; make me feel that hard flesh." Michael cried reaching between their bodies and grabbing at his hard cock and furiously stroking it.

Andrew leaned back, slicing harder and faster into Michael making the other man cry out repeatedly as he stroked his cock so hard he was sure he was going to rip it off with his bare hands. Andrew slammed hard into Michael so hard that the bed protested their furious movements squeaking like crazy but neither noticed, they were lost in a world of complete lust. "Fuck, god yes, make me cum." Michael screamed feeling his balls starting to burn with the need to let go.

He stroked his cock harder, squeezing and pulling at the hard flesh as Andrew pummeled his ass like a madman. The droids thrusts were so hard and deep that Michael was sure his cock was going to come out his throat. Michael's head was thrashing against the pillow as screams of pleasure escaped his lips. He was breathing in ragged pants and was sure he was going to hyperventilate at any second but the pleasure was so intense he didn't give a damn. He could die happy right now with all the feelings coursing through his body. Suddenly he couldn't hold back anymore and screamed as his cock started shooting all over his stomach and chest. "Ugh...Fuck I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggg..." he cried as his cock exploded with juice.

Andrew kept pummeling him as his cock let go, when it was down to a drizzle Michael collapsed and started snoring, his hand still clutching his cock. Andrew stopped moving and looked down at the other man. If he could have felt anything he would have admitted that he loved Michael. He loved giving him pleasure and watching him explode before his very eyes.

Andrew pulled out of him, pulling Michael's legs down so they rested comfortably on the bed. He grabbed the blanket and covered up the other man then crawled in beside him and wrapped his arm around Michael's waist just watching him sleep.

When Michael woke the next morning he was alone and had a pounding headache. He sat up gingerly holding his head as he sat on the edge of the bed. "Ugh...I will never drink again." He growled as he slowly peeled his eyes open.

He heard a noise and slowly lifted his head as Andrew walked into the room carrying a glass. "Here drink this." Andrew said holding the cup out to Michael.

Michael took the glass and took a long drink. He gagged and his eyes widened. "Are you trying to kill me?" He sputtered looking up at Andrew.

Andrew smiled at him. "It is for your headache, medicine isn't supposed to taste good. Now finish your drink, take a shower and breakfast will be ready in a few minutes." He gave Michael one last look then turned and left the room.

Michael watched him go with a glower in his eyes. He hated it when Andrew got all high and mighty on him. He slowly took another sip and then closing his eyes downed the glass. He growled when it was empty and put the glass on the night stand. He closed his eyes and sat there for a minute feeling the pain in his head receding. When he was sure he could stand without puking he stood up and headed into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

20 minutes later he walked into the dining room, cleaned up and shaven. He was dressed in a pair of jeans that looked painted on and a flannel shirt that seemed molded to his body. His hair was brushed and hung in waves down his back. He sat down at the table next to Nick who was digging into a pile of pancakes and took a sip of the coffee Andrew set in front of him. "Sleep well?" Michael asked looking at Nick.

Nick finished the bite of pancake he was chewing and took a sip of his coffee. "Yeah, like a baby. Which is unusual, usually I don't sleep well when Lisa is gone."

Michael smiled and dug into his own plate as Andrew set it in front of him. They ate in silence for a few minutes and when the plates were clean Michael looked at Nick. "What is it like having someone in your life?" he asked softly leaning back in his chair.