Fantasies Ch. 01

Story Info
Rick's fantasy is fulfilled.
4.2k words
4.35
148.4k
24
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy and I have been married for almost three years, marrying right after we graduated high school. We had a good, solid marriage, not like some of our former classmates. Both of us had good jobs and no financial worries. One of the best attributes of our marriage was our open communications with one another. We never kept anything secret from each other. Of course, great sex topped our list of attributes to our marriage.

Stacy and I often talked about our sexual fantasies, especially after an evening of making love. Stacy was a lot more imaginative than me when it came to sexual fantasies. I had just a few; Stacy had to make a list out so she wouldn't forget any. I think she even added to it occasionally. She seemed to get some of her ideas from her friends at work during lunch breaks. I guess some women like to chat about sex as much as the guys.

Stacy and I were thinking about starting a family. We'd just purchased our new home. We wanted to make sure we were settled down. We knew our free time together would be limited once we started having children. I think we were both waiting to see if we had the nerve to try fulfilling our sexual fantasies.

Stacy's birthday was coming up in another two weeks and I wanted to give her something memorable for her twenty-first birthday. Stacy's never been one to go in for expensive gifts, preferring something thoughtful and personal. I'd been racking my brain trying to decide what to do for her birthday. Of course, dinner and an evening out would be first. Stacy loved Italian food so I'd make a reservation at Antonio's.

Stacy's 5'7", 122 pounds with shoulder length brown hair. She's gorgeous to say the least with a great smile. Stacy's always been able to attract attention whenever she dresses a little extra sexy. Stacy's got the best-shaped legs and cutest butt I've ever seen. I considered myself very lucky to be married to her.

One evening, I decided to go shopping over the Internet for something inexpensive to get Stacy for her upcoming birthday. I got quite a few ideas, especially a necklace and earrings I'd spotted on one of the jewelry websites. It wasn't too expensive and it was available immediately. I wanted to think about it a little more before making the purchase though.

I surfed around the Internet, clicking on a "swinger's" website. We'd fantasized about what it would be like but never took it all that seriously. I was clicking on some of the various ads, especially those with pictures. I noticed one ad listed from someone not far from us. It was a single guy and not a couple but I clicked on it anyway. I read the ad, checking out the picture. I didn't recognize the guy in the picture but his ad was well worded. He preferred to swing with married women rather than single women. He also considered couples. He described himself, especially noting his thick 10" cock. I had to snicker, remembering Stacy had said she'd like to have sex with a guy who was "well hung". I'm about average in size but nowhere near 10". I heard Stacy approaching from behind me so I clicked on something else before she saw what I was looking at.

Stacy went to bed early that evening. She was still fighting the after-effects of the flu. I stayed up and went back to the swinger's website to find the guy's ad again. I read it over a few times and decided to write a note to the email address listed with the ad. I probably rewrote it several times to get the wording the way I wanted it. I explained about my wife's favorite fantasy of having sex with a well-endowed guy. I also made it clear that I would have to be present but just to watch, not as a participant. I mentioned that he might have to seduce Stacy since I wanted this to be a surprise twenty-first birthday present. I sent the email, not really expecting to get a reply. I was even a little skeptical the ad was real.

The next evening I got on the Internet and proceeded with my usual browsing. I checked on both my email addresses for anything interesting. I quickly noticed a response to the email I'd sent in reply to the swinger's ad the previous evening. I looked around to see where Stacy was at before opening it. She was downstairs doing laundry so I opened the email and scanned over it. The guy had written a very nice response to my initial email. His real name was Kenny. He wrote about what he liked and didn't like, even mentioning a couple of his own fantasies. From his email, he seemed very personable. He asked a few questions about Stacy and about me. He asked if I had a picture of Stacy so he could see what she looked like. The only pictures I had on the computer were a few vacation pictures taken last summer.

I signed out of the email website and scanned the various pictures for one or two of Stacy that I could attach to an email. I searched through the pictures finding one of Stacy in a bikini and one in a short dress. I was hesitant to attach them to an email, still a little skeptical if Kenny was for real. I thought about it for several minutes and decided to give it a shot. The pictures weren't all that revealing. I sent the email with the two photos attached and hoped Kenny wasn't just some jerk photo collector that I'd never hear back from.

Just before bed, I checked the email website and there was the response I'd been secretly hoping for. There were attachments to the email so my virus software scanned them before opening the reply. Kenny had sent back three pictures of himself with his response, all nudes. He wasn't kidding about his 10" cock. He was also a very handsome guy with an athletic build. I could almost picture him and Stacy together. Ken made several compliments about Stacy's pictures. Kenny stated he loved to seduce married women but he also knew when "no" meant just that. He wouldn't push it any farther than Stacy or I wanted him to if we decided to get together. The ball was in my court, I had to make a decision as to whether I was going to try and set up something or not. I couldn't make the decision without first thinking things through. I responded to the email letting Kenny know I'd received it. I didn't make a "yes or no" comment.

I thought about Ken's email all the next day at work. I wanted to watch Stacy having sex with him but I was also afraid I might be pushing her too far. I didn't want to take a chance with our marriage. I kept remembering Kenny's comment about accepting a "no" without getting upset. I decided to email him back that evening and see what we could set up. I was going to take the gamble. I wrote Kenny an email that evening, letting him know what I'd like to set up and on what day. We just needed to get our arrangements all set in place.

Ken replied within an hour and said the date and time was good for him. He also had a couple of good suggestions as to how we'd work Stacy's seduction. We wrote back and forth till we had our plans all worked out. I was getting more excited as we emailed back and forth. I could sense Kenny was getting equally excited from the tone of his emails.

Saturday evening, Stacy and I were all set for our dinner at Antonio's. Stacy was finished getting dressed. She decided to wear her favorite white dress, which she knew I especially liked. It wasn't too short, the hem just above the knees an inch or two. She wore white high-heels and thigh-high nylons. She looked good enough to eat. I presented her with the necklace and earrings I'd purchased over the Internet so she'd think that was her birthday present along with dinner.

We had a great dinner, lots of pasta and red wine. Stacy wasn't much of a drinker so the wine was having a relaxing effect on her. That was part of our plan. I didn't want Stacy drunk, just well relaxed. After dinner I suggested a drive through the country. I had the directions to Kenny's home in the country memorized so I could pretend it was a casual drive. So far the plan was working. I glanced over at Stacy sitting in the near darkness of the car.

I decided it might be best to let her know where we were actually going and why. Stacy wasn't too thrilled with what I'd planned. She said we should have picked someone together rather than just me do the choosing. I started to turn the car around and head back home, giving up on my plan.

"No, No. Let's go meet this guy." Stacy said in a tone of annoyance. "I'm not guaranteeing anything though."

We drove the rest of the way in silence. We finally reached Kenny's house and I pulled into the driveway. The house sat a good distance from the road. Stacy got out of the car and I put my arm around her waist guiding her towards the front door of the house. I rang the doorbell and quickly heard footsteps approaching from the other side. Kenny opened the door. He was neatly dressed and well groomed. He looked exactly like his pictures. Kenny greeted us, shaking our hands. I introduced Stacy to him. Kenny got a big smile on his face the instant he saw her.

Kenny led us to the livingroom motioning for Stacy and I to sit down on the couch. Kenny sat across from us. I think he could tell Stacy wasn't too happy about being there. He looked at me with a questioning glance. I finally told Kenny that I'd let Stacy in on our plan. He was disappointed, I could tell. Kenny forced a smile, maybe he was relieved. There was a long pause of silence. Kenny suggested that since we'd come all this way, we at least have a drink.

Kenny and I went to the kitchen to get some wine for Stacy and beer for ourselves. Stacy stayed sitting on the couch. She wasn't smiling.

"Well, what do you want to do?" Kenny inquired. "Do you want me to try and seduce Stacy or would you prefer we wait till some other time?"

"I don't think she's too happy but I don't think she's totally against it either." I answered. "I'm not really sure what to do."

"OK." Kenny responded. "Well………….let's see what happens. Let me see how far I can get."

I thought about it for a minute before reluctantly agreeing. Kenny said to let him take the lead but he'd respect Stacy's decision if she resisted. We went back into the livingroom. Kenny handed Stacy a chilled glass of wine. She thanked him and smiled. He sat down next to her on the couch. I took the chair across from them. Stacy sipped her wine slowly while Kenny and I talked casually on various subjects. Stacy finished her wine; Kenny took the empty glass from her.

Kenny complimented Stacy on her dress and jewelry. He rested his hand on her knee near the hem of her dress. Stacy thanked him for the compliment, telling Ken I'd given her the necklace and earrings for her birthday. Ken wished her Happy Birthday, kissing her on the cheek. Stacy blushed at his action but didn't object. Kenny kissed her again, this time on the lips for close to a minute. Stacy put her hand on his shoulder like she was trying to push him back but she wasn't trying all that hard.

Kenny pulled his lips off Stacy's. She didn't appear to be mad, just surprised at his advances. Stacy stared right at me. Kenny didn't look back towards me; he kept focused on Stacy. Kenny put his right hand on Stacy's leg, just above her knee. She had her legs crossed. Stacy looked down at his hand as Kenny leaned in and kissed Stacy on the lips again. This time Kenny was a little more aggressive with his kisses, grinding his lips against Stacy's. I watched as Kenny eased his hand up under Stacy's dress. He was massaging her legs slowly slipping his hand up higher under her dress.

I saw Stacy's hands on Kenny's shoulders gripping them tightly. They didn't appear like they were forcing him back off her. I could feel my cock getting harder, watching the two of them. Stacy uncrossed her legs, the hem of her dress pushed almost to the top of her nylons. Stacy was moaning loud enough I could hear her over the soft music coming from the stereo. I was beginning to breathe hard, I'm sure Stacy and Kenny were breathing harder too.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh……ohhhhhhhhhhhhh" Stacy moaned. "Stoooooopp"

Stacy's moaning was getting louder. Kenny spread Stacy's legs far enough apart for me to see her white panties. He put his hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy through the thin material. Stacy was squirming as his hand manipulated her pussy. She pulled her lips away from Kenny's.

"Rick…………..Rick make him stop…………ohhhhhhhhhh" Stacy moaned.

I wasn't sure if she really meant it or it was just her natural instinct to call for me to help her. I leaned forward in my chair. Stacy's mouth was wide open and she was breathing hard. Kenny continued rubbing her pussy a little more aggressively. "Stacy, you really want me to stop?" Kenny whispered loud enough for me to hear.

Stacy didn't answer, just moaned. My cock was so hard it was beginning to hurt being confined in my slacks. I rubbed the bulge my cock through my pants, trying to relieve the pressure. Kenny looked over at me. He was smiling, almost grinning.

"Let's go upstairs to the bedroom." Kenny said.

Kenny got up off the couch and pulled Stacy to her feet. She was unsteady on her feet so Ken put his arm around her waist. We climbed the steps to the upstairs bedroom. Kenny kept his arm around Stacy's waist pulling her in close to him. Kenny turned on the lights in the bedroom as we entered. The covers on the bed had been removed except for a single sheet. Kenny took his arm from around Stacy's waist and walked over towards the bed. I noticed Stacy was shaking a little. Maybe I should call a halt to this, I wasn't sure. Kenny started taking his clothes off. Stacy and I both stood there watching him. Kenny had on tight black boxers. The extremely large bulge of his cock was very prevalent.

"Rick, why don't you take Stacy's clothes off so I can get a good look at that sexy body of hers?" Rick quipped.

I hesitated for an instance then pulled the zipper down on the back of Stacy's dress. I slipped the dress off her shoulders and down her arms. The dress clung to her hips briefly before falling to the floor. Stacy stood there briefly before stepping out of it. She put her hand on my shoulder to steady herself. Stacy stood there in her bra, panties, nylons and high-heels.

"Hmmmm……..Take off her bra." Kenny commanded.

I unhooked Stacy's bra and took it off her. Stacy started to bring her hands up to cover herself. She brought her hands about halfway up, then put them down to her sides. I stood behind Stacy looking over her shoulders. Her light brown nipples were slowly growing erect. Kenny slowly approached Stacy. He kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Rick, why don't you have a seat." Kenny said, glancing toward a chair against the wall.

I walked over to the chair and sat down watching Kenny slowly seduce my wife. My cock was still hard and still hurting. I rubbed it through the material of my slacks but it didn't help any. I decided to take my clothes off so I could relieve myself as the seduction progressed. Stacy glanced over at me sitting in the chair naked.

She looked up at Kenny and kissed him hard and passionately. Kenny's hands on her waist slipped down over her butt, squeezing gently. The bulge in his boxers looked like it was going to burst through the material any second. My cock was standing straight up. I lightly stroked it up and down. Stacy and Kenny were still kissing. I could see his tongue probing deep into Stacy's mouth causing her to moan softly.

Stacy's lips parted from Kenny's. He cupped both of Stacy's breasts, gently kneading them with his large hands. I could see her hard nipples pinched between his fingers.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh…….yessssssssssss………….mmmmmmmmmmm" Stacy moaned.

Kenny released Stacy's breasts, taking a step back from her. He put one hand on her shoulder and reached down to her panties with the other. He slipped his hand just inside her panties toying with them. He suddenly gave them a hard yank, ripping the thin elastic straps on both sides. Stacy's body jerked when her panties were ripped off. Kenny tossed them towards me. They fell at my feet. Kenny grinned at me. I was so turned on by his actions I almost shot my load right then.

Kenny led Stacy over to the side of the bed. She sat down near the edge staring at the bulge in Kenny's tight boxers. She seemed mesmerized by it. Kenny reached down and pulled Stacy's legs up causing her to fall back on the bed. He pulled her nylons down and off her long legs. Kenny had my wife completely naked laying on his bed. Kenny glanced at me for a brief moment, then knelt down between Stacy's legs. He kissed her thighs, slowly making his way towards her pussy. Stacy looked over at me, a slight smile on her face. I felt relieved, thinking she wasn't as upset with me as she was earlier.

Kenny inched his way to Stacy's pussy, kissing the folds. Stacy's head turned away from me looking down her body at Ken. She moaned continuously as Ken worked her hot little pussy with his lips and tongue. Ken pushed Stacy's legs straight up and spread them far apart. I could see his tongue sliding in and out of my wife's pussy. She was moving her butt side to side as Ken slipped in and out of her.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmm…………ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Stacy moaned.

Kenny's tongue found Stacy's hot little clit. He sucked on it making Stacy cum with a long and slow orgasm. Stacy's back arched up off the bed, her head bent back supporting her. Her legs shook uncontrollably during the entire orgasm. I had to stop stroking my hard cock to keep from coming at the same time.

Kenny slowly got up from his kneeling position. Stacy was lying flat out on the bed, her legs dangling over the sides. She was breathing hard, still recovering from her orgasm. Kenny positioned her farther up on the bed and put a pillow under her head. He got off the bed and pulled his boxer's off. He was facing away from Stacy so she couldn't see how big is huge cock was. Kenny was kidding about having a thick 10" cock. I wondered, almost to the point of worrying, if Stacy could take much of it inside her.

Kenny turned towards Stacy. Stacy's eyes grew large at her first sight of Kenny's huge cock. She looked over towards me, almost terrified. Kenny was slowly climbing back between Stacy's legs. Stacy brought her legs together and pulled them up to her.

"Oh God. I can't take that! "Stacy exclaimed. "You're way to big!"

"That's what they all say at first." Kenny said, grinning. "I'm sure you can take it."

I was about to get up from my chair and call a halt to everything. Kenny pulled Stacy's legs apart and spread them wide. He put his strong hands underneath them, raising Stacy's butt up off the bed. He pushed his hips forward a little penetrating Stacy's wet pussy with the enormous head of his cock. Stacy tried to pull away but Kenny's strong arms held her tight. He gyrated his hips slowly pushing more of his huge cock inside Stacy. Stacy appeared to try and relax as Kenny slipped a few more of his 10" in her pussy.

"Wait, let me suck you off!" Stacy exclaimed. "Let me do that!"

"OK." Kenny replied, grinning. "Right after I fuck you, I'll let you suck me off."

Kenny worked his cock deeper and deeper until Stacy couldn't take anymore of his massive cock. I could by the expression on her face; her pussy was stretched as far as possible. Kenny pulled his cock back, almost pulling it all the way out. He slowly eased it back in. Stacy moaned as he proceeded to fuck her slowly. Kenny looked over at me giving me a signal that Stacy was alright and he wasn't hurting her. I sat back down in my chair. Kenny gyrated his hips when he'd push his pelvis forward. Stacy's legs were spread almost straight out trying to accommodate Kenny's thick cock. He pumped her a little faster and Stacy came hard, he ass pushing down into the sheets. Kenny was fucking Stacy harder and harder, not plunging all the way into her. Stacy continued moaning and then let out a loud shriek as she reached another orgasm. Ken barely moved his cock during Stacy's orgasm. When she calmed down Kenny fucked her fast and hard until he pumped his hot load deep inside her pussy. He bucked his pelvis into her a few more strokes, cumming a second time. I was stroking my cock so hard I came in one long spew. My cum shooting out onto the carpeting. Stacy's brought her legs together wrapping them around Kenny's waist. She put her arms around him till they both caught their breaths. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

12