Fantasies Come True Ch. 2

Story Info
Her second fantasy is realized.
953 words
4.16
65.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HornyDoll
HornyDoll
26 Followers

I was just awakening on the morning of my 18th birthday, the night after my party, when I heard my bedroom door creak open. I knew it was my dad because my best friend Hannah, who had slept over, had gone to work at nine earlier this morning and my mom had the day shift as an ER nurse at the local hospital, just like every other Saturday.

"You awake Madison?" Nothing. I was still too groggy to care. "Lovie?" I heard him approaching, so I cracked open one of my eyelids. "Hi sweetheart. Happy birthday!" He gave me a big fatherly kiss on the forehead. "Wow. You're gonna be an adult next year, Mad. Do you mind if daddy snuggles in with his little baby one more time before she disappears before my eyes?" I couldn't care less in that state of sleepiness. "Hnmmm."

As soon as he pulled down the sheet to slip in, that's when I remembered that I had fallen asleep naked, after my first lesbian affair with my best friend. Thank goodness I was facing the other way.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't realise you were old enough to sleep naked. Um, well, maybe we could just cuddle on the couch later."

"No, daddy." I was awake now. "Turn around, I'll put on a t-shirt." I quickly put back on the tankie and g-string I had gone to bed in and opened up the covers to my daddy.

As he slipped in, I could tell he still felt pretty uncomfortable. I could feel my nipples gently rising and my cunt moistening. I was starting to have fun with my daddy. He held me tight in a spoon and I was almost positive I felt his dick twitch through his boxers. As he wrapped his arms around the front of me, he gently grazed my nipple. I swear, he was just doing it to torture me!

I could feel his hand slowly creeping up higher on my shirt, then lower again and this time inside, it kept going higher again. It was then I realised I wanted my daddy to fuck me for all he was worth, to fill me with the seed that had created me inside my mother. I was sliding down further at this point, to try to get him to reach my tit faster, but it didn't seem to be working. So I took his hand and placed it SMACK on my tittie.

He was a little taken aback at first, I think, but he started kneading my little boobies and twisting the nipples. It felt really good. By this point, his dick was poking my back. I couldn't take it anymore, so I turned around and planted a kiss right on his lips.

He responded instantly with such eagerness. It was a new warmth within me, to be making love to my father. "Daddy, I want you. Please." He opened his eyes and looked into mine. "You're not my little girl anymore, are you? You're my little woman." He rolled me over onto my back and lifted up my shirt. (Why had I bothered putting it back on?) He gently took one of my nipples into his mouth and sucked gently, while nibbling a little. It was soooo arousing.

After a while, he started tracing a tentative trail down to my belly button, then down further to where my bush was. I could hear him sniff in my scent and I remembered how much I had appreciated my best friend's musk. He gently placed the crotch of my little undies to the side and quickly flicked his tongue over my clitty. I came right then and there. I couldn't take it anymore. My juices started flooding his face and he was lapping them up as best as he could. "Oh Daddy, that was the best cum I've ever had."

Next thing I knew, his dick was in my mouth. No, it was better than a dick: it was a cock. My daddy had a cock. I felt so dirty using that word, but that only turned me on more. I was flicking my tongue inside his foreskin, then I tugged it down and really started giving it to him. All the while, I was massaging his big balls. I could feel them start to rise so I stopped.

"Please fuck me daddy. Fill me with your cum. I want to feel you inside my cunny."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded and he placed his big cock-head at my pussy door. I raised my ass so he would penetrate me and it barely worked. "Hey! Patience, my love. I don't wanna cum too fast and make you not cum."

"But Daddy, I can't cum from just intercourse."

"No, that's the guy who doesn't know how to give a woman real loving." I think that's when it hit him that I wasn't a virgin. I had basically just admitted to my father that I was sexually active. He seemed to dismiss it and slipped his cock into my hole.

He pumped. It felt not only better than a cuke, but even better than some strap-on. I was in heaven. I didn't want this to end. He pumped into me, varying his speed like a pro.

"Honey, are you on birth control?"

"Of course Dad!"

I felt his hot semen overflowing and streaming out of and down my pussy to my butt hole.

"Mmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmmmmmmmmmm."

He grunted and collapsed on top of me. "That was a great fuck, sweetheart. Happy Birthday."

"I agree. Thank you Daddy. I couldn't ask for a better present. Feel free to come back and visit me any Saturday morning."

I was sure he would.

HornyDoll
HornyDoll
26 Followers