Fantasies for My Online Lover Ch.3

Story Info
Lovers go to the mall.
1.2k words
4.09
15k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: To The Mall!

"Come on honey. Let's go shopping. I feel like buying some naughty new underthings. How about you? Something in fire engine red perhaps? Or maybe a deep purple? MMMM, that would look wonderful next to your creamy skin."

Like excited children we head for the mall. Once there we decide to really treat ourselves and so we go to the most exclusive boutique. As we rifle through the racks and stacks, running covetous fingers over soft silks and satins, I get an idea that I have a feeling you're going to love. Choosing a satin bra, panty, and garter set in a rich dark purple and a pair of silky purple stockings for you, I suggest that we go try our choices on and model them for each other. As we head for the dressing rooms, I see that you have picked out a silk and lace teddy in forest green. I know it's intended for me because you know that it's my favorite color.

Upon reaching the dressing rooms, we are amazed by their size. Giggling about having a party in one of them, we decide to share so we don't have to wander around in our skivvies to show them to each other. I notice that although the doors reach all the way to the floor, the side walls are about six inches off the floor. Our clothes quickly end up on the floor as we begin trying on our choices. My hands begin to itch as I stare at your perfect breasts. I watch, my mouth watering, as your nipples harden under my gaze.

"Marie, please try the purple set next. I really want to see you in it. " My voice is husky with my desire for you.

Soon I am awestruck as I see your beautiful, sexy body framed in the rich satin and silk. Your nipples jut against the fabric of the bra and the garter and stockings frame your satin covered pussy. I can't help myself, I reach between your thighs and under your panties to dip a finger between your lips. Feeling the wetness there I know what I have to do.

"Spread your feet apart, honey. Open yourself for me. I have to taste you, right now. I need it."

Without a word you plant your feet apart and tilt your pelvis so I can easily reach your hot dripping cunt. "Lick me, lover. I need your lips and tongue on my wet pussy. I want to come on your tongue". Your words are quiet and throaty. As I drop to my knees in front of you, you grasp my head, pulling my face to your sweet mound. Pulling the panties to the side, out of the way, I run my fingers along your slit, spreading your dew along your puffy lips. Then using just the tip of my tongue I begin to lick your cunt.

"So sweet, Marie. I love the taste of your pussy. I love the way your scent and the way your hot cunt looks when you're aroused. I am going to make you come so hard, baby. I want to feel and taste your come running across my tongue."

Licking your tender inner lips with long slow strokes of my tongue, I insert two fingers into your dripping hole. The smell of your cunt surrounds me and I am in my own little heaven. As my fingers begin a slow rhythm I move up to suckle your achingly erect clit. You try desperately to stifle your moans of pleasure. On and on I pleasure you with finers and mouth, bringing you to the brink of orgasm only to back away, pushing you higher and higher. You quietly begin talking dirty to me, begging me to suck and finger you to orgasm. Suddenly, I hear a moan that I know did not come from you.

Wrenching my lips away from your hard, pulsing clit, I begin rubbing it with my thumb to keep you close, and lean down to look under the wall separating the rooms. At first all I see is a pair of women's feet. They seem to be spread apart and I wonder why. Then I see the woman's reflection in the mirror. Naked from the waist down she is frantically rubbing her clit with one hand. Her other hand is busy too. She has three fingers buried in her very juicy cunt and they pump in and out of her quickly. Looking up, I see that her head is turned to the side, her ear pressed to the wall separating our rooms. It dawns on me that she is pleasuring herself while listening to us.

I motion for you to bend over and I whisper in your ear what I have seen. The thought of this woman finger fucking herself seems to excite you even more.

"Don't hold your pleasure in, baby. Let her hear your moans of pleasure. Talk about what I'm doing as if we are alone. I want to her to hear about every hot wet moment"

Eagerly I dive back into your cunt. Quickly I bring you once again to the brink and then back away. Your moans are quite loud now. "Fuck, baby! Please don't tease my hot pussy. Lick it. Fuck my cunt with your fingers harder, faster. Suck my clit. I need it. I need to come in your mouth. I'm so fucking hot. Please. Please. Rub my puckered little asshole while you eat my dripping cunt. Make me come". Your words are just what I (and our friend) want to hear.

Wrapping my lips around your clit, I slide a finger into your ass. Knowing you are so close, I do as you ask, fingering you harder and faster. I feel your orgasm starting as your legs begin to tremble. Your moaning increases. "FUCK YES! Here it comes honey. I'm going to come all over your face. YES, YES ,YES, YES!" Your words become a breathless chant as your come gushes out across my tongue. A long, low moan sounds from the room next door.

Taking a moment from my clean up duties, I peek under the wall. The woman is slumped against the wall, her fingers still buried in her cunt. As I watch she pulls her come covered fingers out and proceeds to lick them clean. Smiling I return to the wonderful task of licking away all of your juices.

Pulling on our clothes we giggle over our adventure. I smile as I pick up the discarded purple underthings, noting out loud that we have to buy them since they are wet with your sweet pussy juices. We leave the dressing room and head for the cashier. As we approach I am a bit startled to see the woman from the dressing room behind the counter. I watch as she slides your silky purchase through her fingers as she rings them up.

Smiling she tells us to come back anytime, and that next time she'll give us a special discount. I turn to look over my shoulder as we leave. I grin as I see her slide her fingers into her mouth, knowing she is tasting your come and knowing what a treat it is.