Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife is given to friend for the weekend.
5.3k words
4.32
74.7k
17
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after I arrived at the office on Tuesday morning, Bill appeared in my cubicle. He wanted us to go to lunch again so we could talk in privacy. He said, "I'll come by here and get you when it's time to go. I want to tell you about the discussion I had with Jen last night. I think you're going to like this."

The last part of what he said, that I'd like what he and his wife talked about, held my attention all morning. I accomplished very little that had to do with my job, instead thinking about what I'd like to do to Jen.

When lunch time rolled around, right on schedule Bill appeared at my cubicle. "Come on, Brent. Let's get out of here so we can talk."

I locked down my computer, got up and followed him out to Jen's car. "I guess you haven't had time to get your car cleaned yet."

Bill replied, "No. I'm making Jen drive mine to the school. I think the smells and big stain on the seat remind her of her time with you and she actually likes it. I just hope none of the other teachers or the principal gets into the car. You know, elementary school teachers are supposed to be sweet, not perverts."

"You never know, Bill, there could be more sluts there," I commented.

"Yeah, well, that's not the problem right now, dude. When I got home last night, instead of Jen having dinner started, she was in the bedroom, naked and spread out on the bed, trying to get her hand up her twat. When she saw me come into the room she asked if I'd help her out since it was an awkward angle. I told her right then that we really needed to talk. She said 'okay' and then pulled her fingers out of her pussy and started licking them. That got me aroused, but I really wanted to get the discussion started."

There was a slight pause so I said, "So, what did you two talk about?" I had a very good idea what the topic was, but wanted to know the details.

"Like you said yesterday, I needed to find out from her exactly what she wants to keep her happy and how to accomplish that. Basically, she said that she discovered how turned on she got during the time of her captivity, mainly as a result of being forced to do the kinds of things she's secretly wanted to do for many years, plus a few others. She said that not having any control over what was happening set her free, and she wanted that from now on. When I asked what I should do, she told me that was entirely up to me. Well, buddy, other than pissing on her clit, I don't have a clue what to do, and I told her I'd need some suggestions. She said that wasn't the idea, that it shouldn't be left up to her, and if I couldn't take complete charge, I should get her kidnapper to give me a demonstration. When I didn't say anything right away she suggested I simply give her to you every weekend. She must've seen the shock on my face because she assured me she still loved me and wanted to be with me, but she also needed to experience that same kind of freedom. Then she got up on her hands and knees and turned her butt towards me, rested her face on the bed, showed me her dripping, gaping pussy and said if I agreed to talk to you about it, I could fuck her right then. What choice did I have? I fucked her. After I shot my load into her, she pushed me away, sat up and let my cum drain into her hand, and then she licked it off. She then snuggled up close to me and we kissed. I thought she'd swallowed my cum, but nooooo! She still had it in her mouth and she pushed it into mine with her tongue. Before I had a chance to do anything, she pinched my nipples really hard and I swallowed it. That was a first for me. I guess turn about's fair play, but I was caught totally off guard. Anyway, I'm talking to you about it."

"So, which of her options do you want, Bill?"

"It's like this, Brent. I'd rather not give my wife away every weekend, but watching somebody else do god knows what to her just doesn't do it for me. Sure, I'd like to know what she wants me to do to her, but I'm not ready to be a spectator."

"It's up to you, man. Have you even watched the video from last weekend?"

Bill looked a little sheepish and finally responded. "I can't bring myself to look at it."

"Well, if you can't stand the thought of watching the video, you may not be able to watch it happen in real time. However, if you could watch us a while, maybe you could then join in or even take over."

"I don't know, Brent."

"Okay, you could give her to me for a weekend or two and then maybe watch us after that. I feel kind of bad about taking her away from you, but I think you'd enjoy learning how to take control of her mind and body. You know she loves you and that counts for a lot. I'm just some guy who knows how to get her completely turned on. Just imagine all the things you two could do!"

"I guess you've got a good point, but I'm just not up to watching you enjoy whatever it is you did to her. Not yet."

"Like I said, Bill. It's up to you."

"Yeah, I guess I'd better figure out what to do next. Do you have any ideas?"

"What if you get a hotel room in your name, give me the room key, and then you deliver Jen to me Friday evening? I'll keep her as long as you want, and then you come back and get her. At least by having a hotel room with a shower she won't be as nasty when you pick her up."

"I think she'll want to be with you until Sunday. Is that going to mess up any of your plans?"

I laughed and replied, "Oh, I can put off doing my laundry another day or two. Don't worry about me!"

"What about food? I know you'll want to eat."

"We can do room service, although that would get expensive for you. You could give her some cash and we can go out somewhere. If we do that, I'll have to tell her what kind of clothes to bring."

"Now you're going to tell her what to wear?"

"It's a part of the big picture. It's all about the control."

"If you go out, you can't go anywhere that she might be seen by her co-workers or the kids' parents."

"Not a big problem, Bill. Don't worry about it. I'll take care of her. When you get home tonight, just tell her what we decided. You can decide on the eating arrangements - room service or off site. We can finalize the details later in the week. Now let's go get something to eat."

We talked more over lunch. I told Bill I'd make a list of things that Jen would need to bring with her, including her makeup and clothes. I also tried to reassure him that I had no intention of stealing his wife away from him, although the thought had crossed my mind more than once. If he only knew what he was missing!

When Friday morning finally arrived, Bill came to my cubicle and told me he was planning to pickup the room key during lunch. He asked if I wanted to go with him so I'd know where the place was. "Sure, I'll go. Come get me when you're ready," I told him. He said the hotel was on the other side of town so we'd have to sneak out a little early.

About 30-minutes before our usual lunch time, Bill showed up at my desk. "Come on, you pervert. Let's go!" Bill whispered. I quickly locked down my computer and off we went.

Even before we got out to the parking lot, I could tell Bill was nervous. After getting into Jen's car, he turned to me and started talking. "This is weird, Brent. The closer the time has gotten to handing Jen over to you, the hornier I've gotten. I don't have a clue what you'll do to her, but the thought of you turning her into a total slut is getting to me. I've jacked-off in the men's room twice this morning!" Just then he reached under the waistband of his pants and started groping himself.

"Whoa! Calm down! Get your hand out of there! You need to drive to the hotel and I want to see both of your hands on the wheel!"

"Yeah. Sorry. You're right. I'll save that for later."

When we arrived at the hotel, I suggested Bill go in by himself and pay for the room through Sunday. I told him to say he and his wife were going to have a mini-vacation and if there was any way possible, he'd like a room with lots of privacy so they wouldn't disturb anybody in any of the neighboring rooms. He went into the office and came back with the room key in about 15-minutes.

"Alright, Brent. The room is on the end in the back and the guy said he wouldn't put anybody in any of the rooms near it unless he ran out of space. I also got him to have the cleaning crew put extra towels in the bathroom. He said he'd note that we don't want to be disturbed unless we call for service. So, I think you're all set. Want to take a quick look at it?"

"Sure. I'll be able to see what I might want to bring along. We'd better hurry, though."

Bill drove the car to the back of the hotel and parked near the corner. "It's up there." Bill pointed to the end room on the third floor.

We went up the steps to the room and went in. It looked nicer than I'd expected. "Hey, Bill! Look in here. There's a whirlpool tub and a separate shower with a built-in seat! I can imagine that both of those have been put to use. I hope they do a thorough job of cleaning! I'd better add some cleaning supplies to Jen's list, just to be safe."

After Bill peeked in the doorway, he motioned for me to follow him into the rest of room. "This is more like a suite than a room! Look over there. A sofa with an ottoman... desk and chair... big screen TV on the wall at the end of the bed. Nice! Damn, I wish I was going to be here!"

I walked over to the far wall and pulled back the drapes, exposing a floor to ceiling window. "Wow! Look at the view - all of the windows of the other rooms. I may have to make Jen put on a show just in case anybody else is looking."

"Wait. What? What do you mean by that, Brent?"

"You know. Turn down the lights some and have her show off her hot body in front of the window. Make her masturbate or something. Maybe I'll stick a dildo on the glass and make her hump it. You'd like to see that, wouldn't you?"

Bill grinned and agreed he'd enjoy watching any pretty woman do that.

"It's a good thing we looked in the room. The bed isn't made for cuffs. I'll have to rig up something before you bring Jen. Shouldn't be a problem. I have some webbed straps with hook-and-loop fasteners on either end I can run underneath the bed at both ends. That'll be quick and easy. Yeah, I'd say we're good to go. Now, we'd better get something to eat and get back to the office."

On the drive back I checked out the places I could take Jen to eat. Except for a couple of franchise-type restaurants and one that was probably locally owned, everything else was a fast food place, some with drive-thru windows and some that were dine in. We went through one of the drive-thru places and got something quick and easy to eat in the car and then continued back to the office. As we entered the building I told Bill I'd shoot him an email with the list of things I wanted Jen to bring with her. I'd also let him know when I wanted her there. "Just send her up to the room by herself, Bill. I want to remind her that she's doing this on her own and not being pressured by anybody. I'll give you a call on Sunday when it's time to come back and get her."

At the end of the work day I hurried home to gather the things I wanted for the weekend and then drove to the hotel. Once there I placed the straps under the bed so all I'd have to do is get Jen positioned and then quickly fasten the cuffs around her wrists and ankles. She'd be completely restrained in a matter of seconds, not that I thought she'd resist. In the large closet I hung a pair of handcuffs over the rod in case I wanted to lock her in there. Dildos and clothespins were stored in the drawers of the desk and the bedside tables. I placed everything else where I thought they'd be handy. and then I plopped onto the sofa and watched reruns of the "Big Bang Theory" on TV while I waited for Jen to arrive. I'd often thought Bernadette might be a kinkster into breast torture and had a few fantasies about that.

At 8:00 I heard a knock on the door. It was the pattern of knocks Jen was supposed to use. I turned off the television and opened the door to greet her. "Come in, slut. I hope you're ready to pickup where we left off."

Jen entered the room and set her overnight bag on the floor. She was wearing a very short black skirt, plain white buttoned blouse and high heels as I'd requested. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra and was about to find out if she'd worn panties or not.

"Come over here and let me inspect you. Unbutton your blouse."

Jen smiled slightly as I pushed open her blouse and squeezed the fullness of her breasts. Her smile turned into a big grin as I lifted the hem of her skirt, revealing her bare pussy. I spread open her lips and pushed two fingers into her. "You're already soaked. Such a good slut you are. Give me a squeeze." Jen squeezed her pussy tight around my fingers. "Good girl. I see you've been practicing." I pulled out my fingers and walked around behind her. "Bend over and spread your ass cheeks." The instant I could see the rim of her ass hole I rubbed my wet fingers over it and then pushed one in. I heard her moan a little as I pushed in deeper. With my finger still buried inside her ass I told her to undress. She straightened up and removed her blouse before lifting the skirt up over her head. I pulled upwards, stretching her hole open slightly. "Take off your shoes and then tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me," she quickly replied.

"Where?"

"Fuck me in my ass."

"Ask me nicely."

"Please fuck me in my ass. Please?"

"Why would I want to do that?"

"I'm your slut. Don't you want to fuck your slut? Don't you want to stretch me with your beautiful cock and flood me with your cum?"

"As a matter of fact, I do want to do that. But first, I want to prepare you for use." I removed my finger and wiped it across her mouth.

"Do you remember the enema bag, slut?"

"Yes sir, I do!" she beamed. "Is that how you're going to prepare me?"

"Yes, but before I do, there are a few things I need you to understand. Get on your knees and place your hands behind your back."

Jen quickly knelt on the floor and rested her hands just above her ass. She waited patiently as she looked up into my eyes.

I gazed down at her naked body. "Alright. Whenever you're with me, you are to address me as either master or sir. Nothing else. Regardless of the fact that you're married to Bill, you are my property to do with as I wish. You'll do what I tell you, even when we're not together. Understood?"

"Yes, master. I understand."

"Unless I specifically tell you to do something, you must ask my permission whenever you want or need to do something and you must wait until I grant you that permission before doing it. For instance, if you need to go to the toilet, you must get my permission first. If you want to cum, you must get my permission. If I catch you acting on your own I'll discipline you to help you remember the next time you think about doing something without my approval. The only things you're allowed to do without permission are to kiss and lick my cock, balls and ass whenever you can see them. Any questions?"

"Are you saying that if I have to pee, I have to ask for permission and wait until you give it before I can pee?"

"That's correct. And if you pee without permission, you'll be dealt with harshly."

"Sir, may I go pee now?"

"No."

Jen's eyes widened quickly. "Sir, may I please go pee? I really need to!"

"How badly do you need to go? Are you going to wet yourself if you don't go now?"

"I might. I've been holding it since I was in the car."

"Okay, but before you do, take a few towels from the shelf and lay them between the tub and the toilet. Once you've done that, stand in front of the toilet and rub your clit until I tell you to stop."

Jen got up and hurried into the bathroom. She stood on her tiptoes and got several towels off the shelf and then quickly spread them on the floor as instructed. Standing in front of the toilet, she spread her pussy lips apart and began furiously circling her clit with her fingers. I grabbed each of her nipples, squeezed tightly and pulled them in opposite directions. Her eyes closed tightly and her breathing quickened.

"Sir, may I cum?"

"I thought you had to pee. No, you may not cum! Stop rubbing your clit and look at me!"

I could see in her eyes how confused and frustrated she'd become. "Pull open your pussy, slut!"

She spread open her lips and I watched as the opening formed. "Put your fingers inside and open it more."

Jen pushed her middle fingers inside the opening and pulled them to the side, stretching the hole wider. I bent down to look and then flicked a fingernail over her urethra, causing her body to flinch.

"I own that, too. It's a part of your body, but it all belongs to me, doesn't it? Tell me, slut."

"Yes, sir. Everything that is me belongs to you. I belong to you. You own me."

I gave her clit a squeeze and then told her, "Remove those fingers from my pussy and sit on the toilet."

"May I pee now, sir?"

"Hold it a moment longer." I then unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. "Kiss your owner's cock, slut." As she leaned forward I grasped her head with both of my hands and pulled her forward quickly, shoving my cock into the back of her throat causing her to choke. I held her like that for a few seconds and then let go of her head and backed away. Her eyes teared up and saliva spilled out of her mouth, down her chin and onto her breasts. "You can pee now."

Still trying to catch her breath, she concentrated on emptying her bladder as I watched. When the last few droplets spilled into the toilet she looked up and asked, "May I wipe now, sir?"

"Yes, and use the tissue this time. Don't flush yet. Get up when you're done."

After she stood up, I motioned for her to lift the seat and step aside. I then pissed into the bowl and flushed it. "Lick me clean, slut." Eagerly, Jen knelt at my feet and licked the remaining droplets from my cock.

"Now, I'm going to prepare you for fucking. Get down on the towels on all fours. Point that ass hole up in the air, and don't move until I tell you to."

I decided I should get out of my clothes just in case things didn't go as planned. I left the bathroom, undressed and hung my things in the closet. When I returned to the bathroom, Jen was still in position just as I'd left her. I opened a drawer and pulled out the bottle of Wet gel. I held it above her butt and squeezed out a fair amount onto her opening. After placing the bottle on the counter, I rubbed the gel around the rim and then pushed some inside. Next I ran water into the sink until it felt like it was my body temperature, and then filled the enema bag, screwed on the cap with the attached tubing, and finally smeared some gel onto the nozzle. I released a little water from the bag and then quickly clamped the hose shut. Now that everything was ready, I pushed the nozzle into her ass hole and raised the bag a little higher. "Alright, slut. It's time to clean out your dirty ass. If you start to cramp or you can't stand the pressure, say the word 'red' loud enough for me to hear it. 'Stop,' 'no' or anything else will not make me stop the flow. Understood?"

"Yes, sir. 'Red' means stop. Nothing else."

"Here you go, slut!" I released the clamp on the tubing and let the water start emptying into her. I clamped it shut after just a few seconds to give her time to adjust to it. I patted her soft, round ass and then released the clamp again. After about a third of the bag had drained into her I again stopped the flow and paused. "How are you, slut?"

"I'm feeling a little bit full, sir, but I can take more."

I let the flow begin again until I heard gurgling inside her. I clamped the hose and waited for the sounds to cease. There was maybe a third of the water left. "How ya doing?"

"Oh, geez, I'm getting full. I think I can take some more though, sir."

12