Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having made my choice, I finally spoke. "Jen, sit on the back edge of the tub so Jo can lean over and eat your pussy. Jo, stand up and bend over so your butt is close to me."

Both girls did as they were instructed. Once Jo's ass was close to me, I gripped her ass cheeks and spread them apart. If I didn't know better I'd have thought I was staring at Jenn's ass and pussy... smooth and oh, so fuckable! I inched closer to the side of the tub and positioned my cock between Jo's pussy lips, and then eased into her. She was soaked so my cock entered without any resistance. Now holding her hips, I started pumping in and out of her. I watched her eating Jen's pussy and could see the pleasure in Jen's expressions. Every few thrusts I'd hear one of them moan delightfully. In just a few minutes, Jen asked for permission to cum and I granted it. Afterwards, I instructed them to exchange positions so Jo would get to enjoy Jen's tongue working her clit and I'd be able to fuck Jen. After a bit more time passed, Jo begged to be allowed to cum, and I told her to go ahead. As I saw her flail about during her orgasm, I felt myself about to explode and thrust a few more times before I did, spurting lots of cum just barely inside Jen's pussy.

"Okay, Jo, let's find out if you like the taste of my cum. Get over here and clean your sister's cunny."

Jo moved from the back side of the tub and knelt behind Jen. She watched as some of the cum leaked out before summoning up the courage to gulp it in and lick it all out. Even after she'd gotten it all, she kept licking up and down between Jen's pussy lips and then up and around her ass hole, and then back down to insert her tongue inside Jen's pussy.

I watched every erotic second of it and then asked her, "Well? What did you think?"

Jo smiled broadly and said, "More, please!"

Jen looked over her shoulder and said, "Where's mine, sir?"

I looked at both of them and answered, "Sorry, but you'll both have to wait a little while. I'm not like the young studs in the porn films."

Jen spun around and looked down at her sister. "Don't listen to him, sis. He's better than the guys in porn. He knows exactly what we need and he'll either take it from us or give it to us when the time is right, but I wouldn't mind just a taste right now." She looked up at me and asked, "May I suck out anything that might still be left in your cock, sir?"

I glanced down at my cock and saw a thin string of cum about to let go of the tip. "Go for it, slut. Don't waste it."

Jen quickly got her mouth under the droplet and caught it as it fell. She then licked her lips and sucked my cock into her mouth. Jo crawled in between Jen and me and started licking my balls. As fantastic as it felt, I knew I'd have to put a stop to it soon or I'd be done for the day, and I didn't want that! "Okay, you two... time for a break! We all need to wash and get ready for the rest of the day. You two need to rinse out the tub first. Play with the whirlpool jets some if you want, but as soon as the tub is clean, we're all taking a shower together. I'm pretty sure I'll need help washing my ass, if nothing else. Okay?"

In unison, the sisters answered, "Yes, sir!"

12